Today 01:51 AM

Old June 7th, 2017, 03:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
( The order should be Candy, Dust, Red, Woly :P )
(Woly hasn't posted yet)
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Woly hasn't posted yet)
(We wait for Woly o; )

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
(We wait for Woly o; )
yas)
Old June 7th, 2017, 11:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@CandyFlossCat @RedHead @Duststorm

Arrowpaw was in the clearing at first. He was a shyer cat, having a squeaky voice and drastically smaller in sze compared to other cats his age. He found comfort in his best friend Ploverpaw, or kits and queens. He didnt look at them as soft, but he looked at them as having a more...caring nature. After his last encounter with a kit he was a bit nervous, but he had nothing better to do. His nervous and caring nature was simliar to an over baring queen, nervous for everyones safety and taking care of others, the nursery was like a second home. At the sight of kits playing a smiled, slinking in the nursery at hearing the loud playing. "Moss ball sounds fun, I could let you chase my tail if youd like too." he piped in softly.
Old June 8th, 2017, 09:15 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@CandyFlossCat @RedHead @Duststorm

Arrowpaw was in the clearing at first. He was a shyer cat, having a squeaky voice and drastically smaller in sze compared to other cats his age. He found comfort in his best friend Ploverpaw, or kits and queens. He didnt look at them as soft, but he looked at them as having a more...caring nature. After his last encounter with a kit he was a bit nervous, but he had nothing better to do. His nervous and caring nature was simliar to an over baring queen, nervous for everyones safety and taking care of others, the nursery was like a second home. At the sight of kits playing a smiled, slinking in the nursery at hearing the loud playing. "Moss ball sounds fun, I could let you chase my tail if youd like too." he piped in softly.
"Sure!" Rosekit chirped, a bit overwhelmed by how many things she could do. This freedom probably went away with apprenticehood.
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:29 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Sure!" Rosekit chirped, a bit overwhelmed by how many things she could do. This freedom probably went away with apprenticehood.
@RedHead @woly

"Personal space doesn't exist when I'm here!" The small kit chirped, her chest rumbling with a half-purr as she slipped off her brother's back. In sync, Poppykit shook out her own mottled pelt in an indignant manner, quickly racing to the other side of the nest, side-stepping Blazekit as he stood up. Still a puffball of energy, her ears rotated back and forth on her head as she jumped up again, her tail rapidly twitching.

"You're always Blazestar," She quickly snapped to Blazekit,

"And you're always Auroraflame!" She mewled in protest to Rosekit. Poppykit wanted to be the leader for once! Or even better, what if she got to be the cunning rogue who single-handedly gained control of the clan! Puffing her chest out, Poppykit shifted her gaze over to the apprentice that had walked in the nursery. My first victim! The small kit snaked her way over to Arrowpaw, weaving her way between his two front paws, grinning up at him.

"Yeah! Lets go play mossball without them!" Her tail immediately drooped, along with her face, as Rosekit offered to play too. She's gonna ruin my plan!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; June 9th, 2017 at 03:30 AM.
Old June 9th, 2017, 08:42 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
@RedHead @woly

"Personal space doesn't exist when I'm here!" The small kit chirped, her chest rumbling with a half-purr as she slipped off her brother's back. In sync, Poppykit shook out her own mottled pelt in an indignant manner, quickly racing to the other side of the nest, side-stepping Blazekit as he stood up. Still a puffball of energy, her ears rotated back and forth on her head as she jumped up again, her tail rapidly twitching.

"And you're always Auroraflame!" She mewled in protest to Rosekit. Poppykit wanted to be the leader for once! Or even better, what if she got to be the cunning rogue who single-handedly gained control of the clan! Puffing her chest out, Poppykit shifted her gaze over to the apprentice that had walked in the nursery. My first victim! The small kit snaked her way over to Arrowpaw, weaving her way between his two front paws, grinning up at him.

"Yeah! Lets go play mossball without them!" Her tail immediately drooped, along with her face, as Rosekit offered to play too. She's gonna ruin my plan!
Rosekit snorted, rolling her eyes. "Whatever" she grumbled, turning back to Blazekit. "Come on, Blazestar! We have to go defend SkyClan!" She chirped, rushing towards him. @RedHead
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart found it hard to tell her Lich of anything. Mostly because he wasn't too su of the answer himself. "No being sick is not fun at all. Trust me, I spent three moons in the den with Ebonyfrost before you were born. I hurt my leg really badly, I had a splint on it and all." He told her, glancing at his twisted and malformed leg. His hind leg had always been twisted, but then it's ligament had torn, leaving it in a worse condition than. Before. He was mainly over it now though, only some pains came back every once in a while.

Her next question quieted him down though. He had no idea how long his Tiwn Atar would be in there. Days, weeks, moons. He had no idea, and that scared him. He just had to have a hope they would end up okay and be done as soon as possible. But he didn't know how to tell it to Redkit to not let her know that he didn't know. He didn't want her to see him as someone who did t know the answer to her questions. But it seemed he had no other choice. If she thought him incompetent and incapable for in, then so be it. "I don't know my Star. Hopefully not as long as o was in there last." He told her. Noticing her shivering he lifted his paw and wrapped it around her, stroking her gently, and he relished the feel of her soft red fur. "We can't rush her healing though. No healing is instant, it takes time, so we must be oatient and pass the time together."

Red kits flurry of questions made a Cliffheart smile. He was glad she was taking concern for her mother and brother. "Yes my dear, Ebonyfrost is the best of the best, she will take amazing care of them. And, in the rare case she doesn't, I will let you go tackle her. Okay my Star?" He purred, gazing down at her warmly. He had to show his daughter he was strong. Weakness couldn't be shown when trying to reassure his worried daughter.

Her last question though, it was the hardest to answer for him. Cliffheart felt so many things, he didn't even know how to describe them to her. He was scared, terrified. He didn't want to loose Scorchedpetal, and he knew she could slip away at any moment. He was angry, angry at Starclan. Why did they seem to take pleasure in messing with his family. It seemed as if they were taking the only things he cared for and messed them up. He was scared and hurting for Scorchedoteal, still unconscious and wounded in the medicine den. He experienced the pain of grief, he couldn't loose her. He felt sadness and fear for Beachkit. He felt bad for him, with a broken leg. What if Beachkit turned out like him with a twisted ligament and a dumb, practically useless limb? He hated his own leg, and much less hated the thought of his son having a leg like it. He was just a swirl of emotions, and all he couldn't, or he felt he couldn't explain to his daughter. She might not understand, or get scared and burdened down with his thoughts, and he didn't want that either. So instead, he replied to her simply. "I'm doing okay, for now. I'm just worried about your mum and brother. And you, and Striker and Sage. I worry about all you guys. It's what I do good at." He managed a small smile as he stroked her, hoping to calm her shivers. He bent down and gave her a reassuring touch to the nose as well. He needed her to feel safe right now, when he was dealing and battling so many insecurities himself. "Enough about me though my love. How are you and your brothers holding up?"
Redkit tilted her head as she listened to her father. Her eyes took a quick glance at his leg, and she never really paid attention to it before. But, now she could see it. It was twisted, and it looked as if it were hurt. She found herself admiring he father more than she had. He was still around even with the limits of his leg. No wonder her mother loved him so much. He was much braver than she would imagine. "That doesn't sound like fun," she mused, quietly, twitching her nose, but she was happy that he was alright. Redkit had looked down at her own paws, and imagined one of them twisted. It was a a scary thing to her, but upon looking at her father, he seemed to not worry about his leg at all.

"Mommy and Beachkit will be alright!" She chirped, trying to leave behind her worried sense of nature. Her fur stuck up, but her eyes shone in a brilliance sense of hope. "I have faith. I won't be let down...I hope." She felt herself shivering again, and her once act of optimism was vanishing as quickly as it came. She felt the softness of her father's paw, comforting her, and the small kit leaned into him. She was bound to cry soon. How long would it be before she was allowed to see her mother and brother? What if they were too late? Redkit whimpered upon hearing her father's voice, and she could only nod as she listened to him. "I wish healing would hurry up. Mommy needs to be in here! With is!" She stated. "And Beachkit needs to be safe too." Her eyes looked over towards her other brothers, and she frowned. Family was highly important to the small lot, it was not a topic that she took lightly.

Redkit felt a small hint of satisfaction at hearing what Cliffheart had told her. "Ebonyfrost is the best of he best, huh?" She pulled herself up to look up at her father. "So we will have nothing to worry about." A small smile entered on her lips, and she instantly started to light up. The thought of tackling the medicine cat? It sounded harsh, but Redkit carried a little playful side at this tender age, so she was excited when she heard the permission from her father that she could do so. She bent down into a hunting crouch, and playfully swished her tail, looking up towards her father. "Oh! I'll give the best tackle in the world!" She jumped up, and started pawing at the air. Her claws were small, but they were there. Not much sharpness though, not that she minded. What kit would at her age?

Redkit gave a small giggle, but she knew--her entire family knew that her heart held no form of darkness. She was as sweet as her mother.

The she kit stared at her father, feeling another hint of worry flicking on her. It took him a while to answer her question, and she wondered where his mind at went off to. Was he worried for her mother and brother as well? Of course he was! Why wouldn't he be? Redkit was more worried about him. That he wasn't holding up as she thought he would. He was the support that she held on to--the remaining three of them. "Daddy?" She called to him, but he did answer her question just in time. She felt sullen for a moment, and not noticing that her shivering state came back. "We're going to be alright!" She tried to believe, but her voice had betrayed her, cracking only a tad bit. She cleared it, "it's not good to worry. Stress is bad for you." She mewed in a pitched voice. "You do great at a lot of things, daddy! Mommy tells us so much about you!" She says once more, smiling softly.

The small she kits shivers once again calmed down at the strokes of her father, and she leaned into his front leg to nuzzle it, since it was the farthest height she could reach. When she pulled away, her father touched his nose to hers, and she happily returned the affection. No matter which parent she was under, she always felt safe when around them. "I can't speak for Sagekit and Strikerkit, but I'm doing okay!" She replied half heartedly. She tried to keep herself from worrying about her mother and brother. She longed to see them. Safe. And alive. Once again, her shivering state came on without her knowing. She didn't know that she shivered much, or for any reason at all. "I just want to see them." She quietly mutters to herself, and stares down at her father's paws, lost in oblivion.
Old June 17th, 2017, 05:21 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Ludicrous Lunacy @Nighty @tawny~ @FlashFanatic
{Do to Ludi Deciding to take a break, Leopardkit will not be roleplayed as much. Please be patient with this ^^"
--
The kits will go in whichever order the post are in ^^}
Change was all around Littlewing, She felt slightly different. Her pains came more often, and she was beginning to be more tired. Shifting, the queen felt a large shove at her side. Far worse than any other pain. Another, and Another. It was time, here kits were coming. Her body was in constant pain, and her claws her gripping any moss near her. "Why Did Silverleap Leave me like this?" She hissed, siberian molly felt another push of pain.

Last edited by judas; June 18th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 08:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
@RedHead @woly

@CandyFlossCat @woly @Duststorm
"Well that's because Blazestar sounds cool! It sounds powerful! I mean, who would ever want a leader with the name Poppystar?" Blazekit crinkled his nose, shaking his head. But of course there was a mocking tone in his voice towards his sister. Although he did kind of believe his own words. When an apprentice entered the den and offered to play moss ball with them, Blazekit rolled his pale olive green hues. "He just wants to take over our fun, make it something safer so we won't get into trouble." Blazekit meowed, casting a suscpicious glare at Arrowpaw. "You two can go play moss ball if you want to, so you'll stay out of trouble. But I.." Blazekit dropped into a crouch, which was actually pretty decent considering he was still a very young kit. "I'm going to stay into trouble." He mumbled quietly, a smirk crossing his face. He shook his auburn fur, and admitted for a moment how the sun hit it and turned it into flames. He loved his pelt, and appreciated his father for giving it to him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.