Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 01:47 PM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by ollie
Today 01:46 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:43 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:40 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by sock
Today 01:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 7th, 2019, 10:29 AM

Gender: well Darkclaw is a tom but other than that She-cats
My Mood: Thinking
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadScar View Post
Blacktuft sat basking in the late sunlight. He tilted his head up to take a small sniff of the air. Just like he thought shadow clan cats only. He licked blue-grey pelt, cringing when he licks over a recent wound. "A medicine cat would be great right now." he mumbled to himself.
Sagestorm walked over to her mate and snuggled beside him in a cheerful way. "I see you fought with something or someone." Sagestorm rested her head upon Blacktuft's shoulder wearily.
Old November 7th, 2019, 10:38 AM

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosestorm View Post
Sagestorm walked over to her mate and snuggled beside him in a cheerful way. "I see you fought with something or someone." Sagestorm rested her head upon Blacktuft's shoulder wearily.
Blacktuft smiled at Sagestorm upon hearing her comment. "Well I simply fell out of a tree the wrong way." He blushes under the heat of Sagestorm's weight. Blacktuft gave himself a few embarrassed licks to his chest fur that was sticking out. He layed his head on his paws and listened to Sagestorm's steady breathing.
Old November 7th, 2019, 04:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Thistlepaw sat in the clearing, trying to take cover against one of the dens from the drizzly day. She licked impatiently where the water clung to her thick coat and shook out a damp paw. It was no use, as the sky just kept up the drizzle and the soggy ground soaked her tufted paws as soon as they touched the ground again. She longed to be back in her nest, curled up with cover to dry out her fur. Thankfully, her long fur was good insulation and good at keeping the water from soaking through to the skin. So despite the chilly air, she was still relatively warm. Her angry eyes skinted up at the sky, cursing the rain that she so despised. She did like the gloom, it made her blend in more easily, but the rain drove her mad. She hunched her shoulders and sunk into herself a little more deeply as she waited for her mentor to tell her what was in store for today.

*** @Lonestar23 ***

Last edited by Ever; November 7th, 2019 at 08:25 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 04:37 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Clawslash had been expecting some change in personality, usually due to disappointment, but the complete 180 the she-cat did was... unexpected. For Clawslash, cats who were usually sickly-sweet were hiding something, but Honeypaw? This was a whole new level of apprentice, and she almost liked it. The apprentice reminded her a little of herself at that age; she could get along with this one. "They're shallow. Sucking up to them is disgusting, but at least it gets you places." Pride, unfortunately, wouldn't get a cat too many places. Clawslash knew that first-hand. She almost wished she could go back and try again, but that would mean a lot of other dumb things that she'd have to deal with, and none of them were worth it.

Talk? For a minute, Clawslash was surprised. Cats didn't really like to talk to her (which wasn't that surprising, given her unsteady track record), and because of her constant struggle between becoming better and remaining the same (or worse), she didn't care. So the fact that Honeypaw wanted to speak with her felt like some sort of trap. "Alright. Well, you seem to know who I am, so why don't we start with who exactly you are? I know your name and rank. That's it." She sat back, awaiting more information on the apprentice before she said anything else. Clawslash wasn't one to jump into things without a backup plan. In this case; find out what she could about Honeypaw first, in case this went downhill quickly.
Honeypaw
The tortie purred darkly in agreement as she took another bite of the mouse and licked the blood off her whiskers. "Mm, it is amusing to watch as they wrap themselves around your paws." Pride was a moldable thing for Honeypaw, as odd as it seems. She is quite proud of herself, to narcissistic levels even. But she doesn't mind getting her coat dirty or looking like a total suck-up for the higher-ups, because behind it all she's reveling in the inferiority of others. Of how small their minds could be and how easily manipulated they all were. Well, most of them. The few that had some sense always seemed to intrigue her.

"Well, what else is there to tell?" She looked over, her innocent features not quite matching the sadistic humor coating her words. "I'm a promising upstart, and in pretty good standing with most cats in the clan. There are plenty of candidates willing to become my mate, but of course my only focus is growing into a strong warrior for the clan - bearing kits can wait. I don't have any big plans for the future, like becoming deputy or leader one day. My only want is to be useful to the clan." She looked down at her paw as sweetly veiled sarcasm dripped from her tongue, casually sheathing and unsheathing her claws. "Anything else you'd like to know?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:01 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Moonraven

Shadestripe was sulking outside the Warrior's Den. He was feeling a bit depressed. The tom let out a sigh as he lay down, looking up at the stars and remembering all of the dead cats that had gone before him. Will I die soon? I don't want to die soon, but that's fine, I guess. I wonder if Cliffbreeze is watching me. Probably not. I miss her. Why did she have to have me in such a worthless, pile of crowfood we call Shadowclan? All in all, he was just wallowing in a puddle of misery and sadness. He was too wrapped up in his own self-pitying thoughts to hear or acknowledge the pawsteps that were gradually getting closer...

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 7th, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

@Bliss Girl @Veternum Puer @ponyapan
Thistlepaw yawned as she padded into the clearing, golden eyes slitted. She was pretty tired after the long day and the cold drizzle had sapped the energy from her. She spotted her mother and siste, having not caught up with them at all today she decided to go over. They were her family after all and it was one bond she was rather fond of. She chirped a sound of greeting s she approached her mother, stretching foreward and digging her claws into the soggy earth before sitting. She curled her grey and white fluffy tail tightly over her front paws.
"Hello mom." She spoke in her typical loud voice, indifferent in tone. "This rain sucks, hopefully you've had a better day that I."

Last edited by Ever; November 9th, 2019 at 02:09 PM.
Old November 7th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
@Moonraven

Shadestripe was sulking outside the Warrior's Den. He was feeling a bit depressed. The tom let out a sigh as he lay down, looking up at the stars and remembering all of the dead cats that had gone before him. Will I die soon? I don't want to die soon, but that's fine, I guess. I wonder if Cliffbreeze is watching me. Probably not. I miss her. Why did she have to have me in such a worthless, pile of crowfood we call Shadowclan? All in all, he was just wallowing in a puddle of misery and sadness. He was too wrapped up in his own self-pitying thoughts to hear or acknowledge the pawsteps that were gradually getting closer...

Dawnstripe found herself somewhat tired, she had assumed that things would quiet down with her mother in charge, but it seemed the clan was active as ever. She had to deal with one thing after another today, a nap and then maybe some training to cool her head. However, as the large she-cat came upon the warrior's den she noticed that tom outside it. Oh! Great Starclan, haven't I done enough?! Dawnstripe was not the consoling, warm, optimistic cats who knew what to say to bring spirits up. In all honesty, she wanted to cuff the tom before her so hard he'd see mice circling overhead and tell him to suck it up and deal with it! But for the sake of her clan's moral and to ensure that it was one less thing her mother needed to worry about, Dawnstripe would go out of her way and do what she could to fix whatever this problem was.

"Why does it look like someone just ran over your mother with a monster?" Dawnstripe asked, walking up to Shadestripe, staring at him with those cold yet intense amber eyes that could practically see souls. "Is there some reason you're sitting out here, throwing a pity party for yourself?" This was Shadowclan for crying out loud! Shadestripe could go cry a river with those weak guppies or look like a beat kit with those tree-hugging foxes in Thunderclan! Dawnstripe didn't do pity or sadness it was unbecoming for a Shadowclan warrior.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 8th, 2019, 06:52 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dawnstripe found herself somewhat tired, she had assumed that things would quiet down with her mother in charge, but it seemed the clan was active as ever. She had to deal with one thing after another today, a nap and then maybe some training to cool her head. However, as the large she-cat came upon the warrior's den she noticed that tom outside it. Oh! Great Starclan, haven't I done enough?! Dawnstripe was not the consoling, warm, optimistic cats who knew what to say to bring spirits up. In all honesty, she wanted to cuff the tom before her so hard he'd see mice circling overhead and tell him to suck it up and deal with it! But for the sake of her clan's moral and to ensure that it was one less thing her mother needed to worry about, Dawnstripe would go out of her way and do what she could to fix whatever this problem was.

"Why does it look like someone just ran over your mother with a monster?" Dawnstripe asked, walking up to Shadestripe, staring at him with those cold yet intense amber eyes that could practically see souls. "Is there some reason you're sitting out here, throwing a pity party for yourself?" This was Shadowclan for crying out loud! Shadestripe could go cry a river with those weak guppies or look like a beat kit with those tree-hugging foxes in Thunderclan! Dawnstripe didn't do pity or sadness it was unbecoming for a Shadowclan warrior.
He sighed, looking up at the unwelcome intrusion. "If you must know, I was thinking of our ancestors." Shadestripe looked back up at the sky. "Like my mother. I wonder if she misses me. I wonder if she even made it to Starclan." Another sigh came from the tabby tom, and when he looked back at Dawnstripe his eyes glittered with tears. "You're so lucky, don't you understand that? You have your mother, and she's the clan leader! You hold such a status here because of her. You don't know what it's like to watch- w- see-" He broke off with a huge, heart-wrenching sob and collapsed the rest of the way onto the ground, mumbling something unintelligible. His mind flooded with memories of how his mother was attacked, ripped into, torn apart, torn apart, dead, dead, dead. Dead. He abruptly flicked his head back up, a wild motion, crying out in the direction of Silverpelt with a gasp; "WHY?", then lurching back into a sobbing mess of a cat.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; November 8th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:53 AM

Gender: well Darkclaw is a tom but other than that She-cats
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadScar View Post
Blacktuft smiled at Sagestorm upon hearing her comment. "Well I simply fell out of a tree the wrong way." He blushes under the heat of Sagestorm's weight. Blacktuft gave himself a few embarrassed licks to his chest fur that was sticking out. He layed his head on his paws and listened to Sagestorm's steady breathing.
Sagestorm purrs in amusement removing her head from Blacktuft's shoulder. "And why were you climbing a tree, mouse-brain?" Sagestorm's voice cracks with laughter as she awaits an answer.
Old November 8th, 2019, 10:04 AM

My Mood: Brooding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosestorm View Post
Sagestorm purrs in amusement removing her head from Blacktuft's shoulder. "And why were you climbing a tree, mouse-brain?" Sagestorm's voice cracks with laughter as she awaits an answer.
"I was chasing a bird." Blacktuft mumbles in an almost inaudible way. He starts grumbling words that make no sense mostly talking to himself instead of Sagestorm.
Closed Thread