Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2019, 02:11 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce felt sudden pride burst in her chest. I've actually done it! She thought happily. She'd never done something of that sort before, besides on Nightsky. She'd though she would fail. But she didn't! Her happy thoughts blinded her instincts, however. She grunted as she was pushed off her feet, the apprentice banging into her side. She recovered quickly, wanting to keep that newfound pride. As she landed on her back, she kicked at the apprentice, hoping to get her away so she could get up and strike again.
((sorry for such a late reply, this week has been really hectic ;w; ))

@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Feeling Kiwibounce's hind legs kicking at her underbelly, she gritted her teeth as she admitted defeat, backing off of the she-cat while licking at her chest fur. "If that were a real battle, you would've completely destroyed me." She dipped her head to Kiwibounce, the ambitious sparkle in her eye weaning as she felt embarrassment burn at her pelt. Soulpaw glanced anxiously at Fairthorn and Cherrydapple, curling her tail around her paws as she sat. "You're... Uh... Really good at fighting." Soulpaw stated blankly, unable to meet Kiwibounce's eyes; complimenting others wasn't her strong suit.
Old October 19th, 2019, 04:54 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by unserene View Post
((sorry for such a late reply, this week has been really hectic ;w; ))

@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Feeling Kiwibounce's hind legs kicking at her underbelly, she gritted her teeth as she admitted defeat, backing off of the she-cat while licking at her chest fur. "If that were a real battle, you would've completely destroyed me." She dipped her head to Kiwibounce, the ambitious sparkle in her eye weaning as she felt embarrassment burn at her pelt. Soulpaw glanced anxiously at Fairthorn and Cherrydapple, curling her tail around her paws as she sat. "You're... Uh... Really good at fighting." Soulpaw stated blankly, unable to meet Kiwibounce's eyes; complimenting others wasn't her strong suit.

((No worries! My week has been a bit hectic too OwO))
@unserene @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce felt a burst of surprise as Soulpaw admitted defeat. She checked to make sure, standing up swiftly. The apprentice really had done it. She wouldn't have thought so. Soulpaw was doing so well... She shook her fur, out, ridding it of the start leaves and small branches that it has collected during the tussle. She smiled supportively.
"It was a lot of fun to train with you, Soulpaw! I'm sure you'll go on to become an amazing warrior in the future. Those were some good attack moves." She mewed, eyes squinting happily. Her ears perked up at the compliment. I...am?, she wondered. She stood there for a couple of moments, then dipped her head respectfully to the apprentice.
"Thank you."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 19th, 2019, 11:42 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
a surge of confidence and pride went through her once she landed a hit only for her smile. This reminded her of the good ol days. She was gonna go for another attack but she was too focused on where she was gonna aim next. This caused the warrior to fall with dawnstripes on coming move and it took the air from her lungs . Falling to her side she snorted and unsheathed her claws great ! with some frustration in her gaze she emedietly stood back up. Running behind dawn she then ran toward her and made a leap. Her paws out stretched,teeth bared . Hoping to land on dawnstripes back .
'Don't get cocky!' She could still hear the sound of her mother's voice in her head as she watched Cherrymist take a heavy fall to her side. If she were a real enemy, Dawnstripe would have used the down as an advantage and ended this battle. She was lucky they weren't enemies. So Dawnstripe waited for her to stand again, seeing as they just started she wasn't in the mood to end the fight just yet. As Cherrymist stood, darting behind her, Dawnstripe made to twist around to follow her movement having been told more than once to never leave her back exposed. But the warrior was a bit faster. The huge she-cat let out a low hiss of annoyance as she felt thorn-tipped claws digging into her flesh beneath her thick coat. She didn't bother dwelling on her faults, instead, she lowered herself and rolled rapidly, to slam the Cherrymist into the ground and get her off her back.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
'Don't get cocky!' She could still hear the sound of her mother's voice in her head as she watched Cherrymist take a heavy fall to her side. If she were a real enemy, Dawnstripe would have used the down as an advantage and ended this battle. She was lucky they weren't enemies. So Dawnstripe waited for her to stand again, seeing as they just started she wasn't in the mood to end the fight just yet. As Cherrymist stood, darting behind her, Dawnstripe made to twist around to follow her movement having been told more than once to never leave her back exposed. But the warrior was a bit faster. The huge she-cat let out a low hiss of annoyance as she felt thorn-tipped claws digging into her flesh beneath her thick coat. She didn't bother dwelling on her faults, instead, she lowered herself and rolled rapidly, to slam the Cherrymist into the ground and get her off her back.
grinning with success, she raised another paw to strike but was wide eyed at what happened next. The roll caused the breath to be taken from her again, only then for her to hiss in slight pain as she met the hard ground. Feeling a numbing ache on her back she aimed a rather strong kick of her hind legs at the molly, aiming for the chest or chin. remember.....training....not actually fighting ..... with that in mind she exhailed and sheathed her claws. just to be on the safe side....that way I won't cause any actual harm to my clanmate. Then again she doesn't seem the type to squeal when come to contact with claws right away......no...don't wanna push it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 19th, 2019, 05:50 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
The tom continued to lick the wounds,hus ears ttwitching idly. He enjoyed making the she cat relax and become calm. He made sure his pelt stayed pressed against hers, as well as listening to the small rumble from her throat. He purred for a moment, then quieted

He stared into the distance, not licking the she-cats wounds any longer. His wide blue eyes staring at nothing. "Must I have an opinion, I don't think they're good, nor do I believe they're bad."The tom mutter slightly
---
Rabbitpaw
"Well," she started, a little confused at his answer, though she pretty much understood it, "it's just that the clan seems to be split on StarClan's decision." Her eye flicked back and forth around the different bunches of cats in the clearing who were mumbling amongst themselves. "Icestar is a bit...abrasive, yeah, but she is an incredible warrior. Plus she helped me out with a rogue earlier. I'd probably be dead if she hadn't have jumped in." She found herself more in favor with StarClan's decision for leader the more she thought about it. It was mostly due to the fact she felt grateful for Icestar's help during the battle, which blinded her a bit to the she-cat's nastier side.

"Crowtail on the other paw..." she began, brows furrowing as a disgruntled frown spread across her features. She didn't even know the tom before the battle, and not because she hadn't socialized with all of her clanmates. "He's a rogue that literally just joined the clan." She was obviously miffed about this, lost in her emotions and thoughts as she went off in a ramble. "Why would StarClan choose a rogue to be deputy when there are so many amazing warriors already in the clan that would be perfect?" Her tail slapped against the dirt, causing a cloud of dust to poof into the air before settling down once more. Her mentor was an amazing warrior, and would have been a great deputy. Why a rogue? They were just under attack by rogues. "This doesn't make any sense..." She muttered, eye narrowing as the rush of hot annoyance faded into tired confusion.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 19th, 2019, 06:09 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft gazed at the trees with her. They were beautiful.
"Yeah..." He murmured . He loved the colours of the trees, in almost every season, but autumn...He lived.
Boulderheart watched her freind, turning to the trees. She swished her tail across the ground. She turend back to her freind “ how’s your day been going?” She asked. “Sorry if I already asked, I’m so forgetful.”

Old October 19th, 2019, 07:33 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
---
Rabbitpaw
"Well," she started, a little confused at his answer, though she pretty much understood it, "it's just that the clan seems to be split on StarClan's decision." Her eye flicked back and forth around the different bunches of cats in the clearing who were mumbling amongst themselves. "Icestar is a bit...abrasive, yeah, but she is an incredible warrior. Plus she helped me out with a rogue earlier. I'd probably be dead if she hadn't have jumped in." She found herself more in favor with StarClan's decision for leader the more she thought about it. It was mostly due to the fact she felt grateful for Icestar's help during the battle, which blinded her a bit to the she-cat's nastier side.

"Crowtail on the other paw..." she began, brows furrowing as a disgruntled frown spread across her features. She didn't even know the tom before the battle, and not because she hadn't socialized with all of her clanmates. "He's a rogue that literally just joined the clan." She was obviously miffed about this, lost in her emotions and thoughts as she went off in a ramble. "Why would StarClan choose a rogue to be deputy when there are so many amazing warriors already in the clan that would be perfect?" Her tail slapped against the dirt, causing a cloud of dust to poof into the air before settling down once more. Her mentor was an amazing warrior, and would have been a great deputy. Why a rogue? They were just under attack by rogues. "This doesn't make any sense..." She muttered, eye narrowing as the rush of hot annoyance faded into tired confusion.

"Icestar is who Starclan has chosen. Our vote, in my opinion doesn't matter. I care for my clan, but what happens, happens. It's mostly out of our control. Icestar is our leader an shall be treated and respected as so.The tom stopped twitching his ears. He licked his left front paw, when he pulled his head up his tongue was still out slightly. Foamstalk didn't seem to notice, and if he did he didn't seem to care. His wide eyes scanned the surroundings at the same time the she-cat looked up at the chattering groups of cats.

Chattering. Speaking, meowing, yowling hissing. Noise, it was all noise. Horrible wretched noise at times. His ears pulled back as he tried not to soak in words from other coversations. He felt heavy, as if his pelt was covered in water and his skin was inflated. Though he wasnt wet or inflated.

The tom shook his fur out, brushing that feeling aside. "Crowtail does have a rougher deal. He is a former rouge but I will speak no ill of him. I have no right having never met the tom personally." He lays down, tucking his paws under his body. "If he was chosen there must be a reason. Look around, we have nothing but ourselves and the last shreds of trust are barely hanging there. If Starclan trusts him what right have we to challenge that?"
Old October 19th, 2019, 08:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Picking Snowfrost's voice out of the jumble of other cats' was harder than it looked. Mistyeyes didn't like to complain (at least not out loud) about her disadvantages, but when it came to something like this, it was hard not to get frustrated. Honing in on Snowfrost's calm, almost elegant-sounding voice, the she-cat gave a small smile. She was semi-familiar with the other cat; they'd crossed paths in the clearing before, she was certain, although she couldn't remember becoming officially acquainted with the warrior. "It's nice to meet you, Snowfrost. You have a lovely name." Mistyeyes' voice was soft as she spoke, keeping her volume down so she wouldn't disturb the other warriors. She did like the she-cat's name; it sounded almost like music, and while she'd heard names that made it difficult for her to paint a picture of another cat in her mind, she was almost certain this warrior was the picture of grace and beauty. Of course, most she-cats Mistyeyes ran into seemed that way for her; they were all pretty, in their specific ways. She couldn't imagine there was such a thing as an uninteresting or unattractive one; then again, she couldn't see them.

When it came to the topic of her name, Mistyeyes paused for a moment. There weren't too many blind cats in the Clan; Snowfrost was bound to figure it out on her own sooner or later. That was assuming that she was familiar with these other cats, but Mistyeyes would've preferred to be in control of this situation either way. "Mistyeyes," She mewed, her expression becoming more serene as she spoke. She couldn't quite force herself to smile at the fitting name; it was still somewhat of a sore point for her, although she'd learned to live with it long ago.

Now, Snowfrost's next words were enough to give her pause. She had always been a good follower; she went along with whatever happened, she was a loyal warrior, and she honestly thought Iceheart was going to be a good leader. Perhaps a little more violent and brutal than Mistyeyes liked, but they would all grow used to that. Who knew, Iceheart may even change later on. Crowtail was the one she was more concerned about; after such a frightening attack from the rogues, having one as their deputy seemed like an ill-advised venture. "That's understandable," She mewed after a moment of silence. "I believe Iceheart has the ability to be a good leader, though. She certainly deserves our respect as our leader." StarClan had put Iceheart here. Mistyeyes hadn't always trusted them, but with something like this? It was indisputable; Iceheart was going to be their leader, and they were going to have to live with it.

---

Everyone got under Forestpelt's skin at some point or another. Kits were loud and obnoxious, apprentices were just like kits (but with privileges, so they were worse), warriors either acted like they had the moral high-ground or had no morals whatsoever, and elders... StarClan, elders were the worst. Forestpelt complained about other cats, and she knew she did, but elders? They complained about everything. Forestpelt hated them, and in part, it was the reason why she wouldn't retire to the elders' den until she had no other choice. ThunderClanners were loud and arrogant. RiverClan had joined with SkyClan for some reason to make one giant, overcrowded Clan of weirdos. WindClan was nothing but traitors; Forestpelt had been betrayed by a WindClan cat once, she wouldn't give any the satisfaction of knowing her again.

The point was, none of her many dislikes compared to Whiteshadow at this moment in time. He was a nightmare. One small part of her mind reminded her that he was like Dawnstorm when she'd first met him; however, she quickly pushed that aside. She wouldn't be able to focus on her irritation if she sank into a plethora of memories. "What are you doing as a warrior here, anyway? Shouldn't you be in the elders' den, complaining about bedding and fresh-kill?" She asked, giving him a quick glance over. He didn't look that old. As a matter of fact, for an older warrior, he was in fantastic shape. Forestpelt scowled at that thought; it was pathetic, honestly. She didn't care if he was in good shape or not, he was still a thorn in her side. That was the point to focus on.

---

Giving one more glance towards the apprentice plastered against the ground, Birchpaw moved to turn his full attention towards the other she-cat instead. "All the more reason to be grateful now. Are we honestly complaining about having leadership? What, would they prefer that we kick Iceheart and Crowtail out of the Clan, have Agaveheart do everyone's job again?" Being without leadership was a subject that Birchpaw had been bitter about for a while. He wasn't as respectful towards Agaveheart; medicine cats were necessary for the survival of the Clan, he supposed, but they were also annoying. Who would want to give up the noble life of a warrior to spend their time in a dusty old den helping cats with their issues? Certainly not Birchpaw, and as far as he was concerned, any sane cat would agree with him.

"Besides, if anything, they should be upset about Crowtail. He's the outsider here; not Iceheart." He didn't necessarily mind having a former rogue in charge, especially because he wasn't the leader. Iceheart would get rid of Crowtail if anything went wrong, Birchpaw was certain of it. They had strong leadership, finally, and anyone who complained about it was a mouse-brain. He was about to continue on the subject when another cat approached. At first, Birchpaw was irritated at the interruption, but after a few moments, he got used to the other tom's presence.

Sure, this cat seemed loud and obnoxious, but that was more Birchpaw's speed. "Hey." He tilted his head to the side, examining the other tom for a minute before a smile broke out across his face. "You're pretty full of yourself, aren't you? Seems like my kind of cat." They could get along; either that or they'd annoy each other to death. Birchpaw was confident that at this point, it could go either way. Then again, given the dirty look the tom had shot him, it was more likely to go in a negative direction.

He turned his attention back to the she-cat, taking note of her name. If she seemed memorable, he'd probably remember her name; so far, she seemed nice enough. Interesting to the point where he was staying to speak with her, but it was too early to tell if he'd return for another conversation. "What an interesting name. Do you know why you were named Elfinpaw?" It was a prefix he'd never heard before. He'd heard a lot; everything from Holly to Dog, but never Elfin before. "Birchpaw." He introduced himself, flashing her a semi-smug grin.
@Undertaker
The she-cat took a moment to observe the sightless feline with curiosity. Her pelt was white, perhaps as light as Whiteshadow's, long and silky almost like how one would think a cloud might feel. Her eyes were blue, not fully vibrant or clear like the sky but more overcast, stormy. It was an unusual coloring, but one she wouldn't mind analyzing for a little bit. An ear moves, rapidly, as if swatting a fly away, at the comment of her name. Snowfrost found her name fitting, her parents had told her that they had named her for her eyes. The whitish-blue that surrounded the outside of the iris reminded them of fresh snow. She, however, was certain that she was named because of her mother's love of snow. Either way, she grew into her name to the point where her even her warrior name fit her to a T. "Likewise, and thank you." She spoke politely, uncertain how one should react to having their name complimented. Cold, calculated logic was what she has always followed, but she was not heartless she had just learn how to use her heart less her rare few moments with Rabbitpaw proved that. Though even as a kit she was somewhat outcast simply because she failed to act like a normal kit. She didn't play any kittish games unless it was play fighting, even then that was difficult for her considering she had a bad habit of chastising the kits and tell them what they were doing wrong or how to better tackle someone. She knew she was just a little bit different, a little bit too serious when it came to other cats so she stopped trying altogether. She faintly wished she hadn't.

As she received the ivory molly's name, Snowfrost couldn't help but shake her head. That was fitting, but not very thoughtful. She wondered what the cat thought of her name. Mistyeyes spoke without worry or anxiety, acceptions perhaps? But that did not mean one had to like their name. As much as Snowfrost wanted to ask what it was like to live without sight, she knew she would be far to blunt and insensitive. She had met a blind rogue as an apprentice in her father's patrol. Whereas she had seen weakness and felt something akin to pity, her father gave her a sharp cuff and hiss. He told her to never pity and to never 'see' weakness. For that blind cat was stronger than any cat with sight would ever be. Those with disabilities were to be admired even respected but never pity. She wouldn't understand his words until he was long gone and she was grown.

"Your views on respect and my own are very different."Snowfrost hummed, directing her eyes to the highbranch where the leader had been. "I was taught that regardless of one's gender, age, rank, and even background, that I should not blindly respect a cat." Her azura orbs fell back to Mistyeyes, keeping her gaze level with the other warrior even if she could not see it. "Actions and words, although can be two different things, those are something that can earn respect. Perhaps I am a hypocrite, but from what I've heard and seen of her as Iceheart has me doubting her capabilities and her words today make me leery of her as Icestar. Yet, maybe I'm wrong since Starclan has seen fit to place her where she is, but even Starclan is not perfect." She cocked her head thoughtfully, her bold words may be interpreted however the other warrior wished. Snowfrost was not a reckless, normally emotional, birdbrain. She had no plans of defying her clan leader, nor stirrup unwanted trouble, what Icestar has asked of the clan didn't seem overly cruel nor life-threatening just yet, so there was no need to fret over it. So long as Snowfrost was entitled to her opinions and no one demanded that she 'like' Icestar everything would be fine.

Snowfrost unwrapped her tail from around her paws and rose with a flare of refinement that came naturally to her. She allowed her back to arch as stretched out her slender frame. "I've grown bored of speaking about something that can not be changed." Her words were blunt since she felt an unusual sort of comfort about around this she-cat. The same she got from Whiteshadow when she sat and spoke with him. Yet, her tongue was not as free nor as playful yet as it was with Whiteshadow some cation remained. Snowfrost wished to stretch her legs outside of camp.

---

An inaudible yawn left the maw of the old tom as he gave his long coat a firm shake. He was not tired in the slightest, yawns merely left his maw here and there. His yellow eyes continued to light up with hints of mirth and mischievous as he saw how, apparently, he vexed this particular she-cat. He couldn't help but be confused as to why she merely did not leave him be or walk away. Perhaps she was a glutton for punishment? She could literally stop talking to him at any point in time. This cat was very strange and he considered Elfinpaw his daughter and Snowfrost as a younger sister. Those two were far from average. Elfinpaw had apologized to a tree she had run into the other day and Snowfrost - well she was Snowfrost and that's all that needed to be said. Hm....maybe he some odd ability to draw weird cats to him? This could be problematic if it continues...or amusing until it annoyed him.

As the strange molly began speaking again, her words made him lapse in a rather long silence. Did she just ask him why he was here? Had a clan meeting not been called? Was he not supposed to be here? Then she went on about the elders' den and complaining. Was she insulting him? He honestly couldn't tell. Whiteshadow had no problem admitting that he was old but he wasn't that old plus someone had to take care of Elfinpaw and Snowfrost. It wasn't like he could just retire and be done with it. Even though she was weird, Whiteshadow was mildly pleased that she wasn't chatting about their new leader or deputy. If she had he would not have said a word since there was actually nothing he wanted to say about it.

As if recalling that she had asked him something and he should probably answer at some point in time lest, although entertaining, Forestpelt get even more irked. He allowed the silence to linger for a few more as he weighed her words. Whiteshadow didn't feel like anything needed to be said here since he found her question lacking importances, still for her sake he did his best to give something of a sentence. "I am not an elder." There that was it. He really just wanted to say no and leave it at that. Talking was such a pain and he wanted to find something to eat.

---

As Softpaw left, she waved her tail in what she assumed was the she-cat direction. Now that her paws were free, she raised one front paw and began to lightly rub at her eyes, both to itch the scars that lined them and to see if she could make her sight any clearer, it didn't help. Her ears kept themselves angled towards Birchpaw as he spoke to her. Hmmmm, if she had to agree somewhat with tom. They should be glad that Starclan gave them any leadership at all, the senior warriors were stress as is and Agaveheart wasn't exactly made for leadership though she had done good enough job for the time being. She didn't think the clan wanted to go as far as to kick both their new leader and deputy out....that seemed a little extreme. She couldn't tell if the tom was joking or not.

Elfinpaw sympathized a great deal with Crowtail hearing Birchpaw call him an outsider. The apprentice had no clan ties whatsoever, she had merely been a kit who had lost her memories and by Starclan's grace had been brought into the clan. She wasn't sure what to say about Crowtail, he had no clan background and above that, he had just recently joined the clan. She could see where that might upset several of the older warriors considering there was more than one senior warrior who would do just as well as Crowtail. But did anyone ask Crowtail how he might feel about this, suddenly being thrust into a position of power so soon after joining the clan? He could probably use a good friend or someone.

As she thought about the clan deputy, she must have been lost in her head for some time considering by the time she returned to reality she no longer scented Tigerpaw in her immediate vicinity and Birchpaw was talking to her again. She did this often and so had learned to simply carry on as if she had been listening the entire time. "Oh, my name?" She's never asked about names before. She merely assumed everyone was named as they were supposed to be. "Well, hello Birchpaw, it's nice to meet you." She purred softly in her light and airy voice. She liked to taste out names on her tongue whenever she was given a name she's never spoken before. It was quite fun.

"Elfin, that was the name Whiteshadow gave me when he found me. He said it meant small and delicate among other terms." She answered happily. She had no idea what her name had been when she woke up those handfuls of moons ago. Elfin stuck and over a course of time had become something she's gotten used to hearing and answering too. "The paw came when I got apprenticed." She added as if he didn't know that already. He asked so she was just explaining...everything. "What about you? Why were named Birch?"

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 19th, 2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old October 19th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
grinning with success, she raised another paw to strike but was wide eyed at what happened next. The roll caused the breath to be taken from her again, only then for her to hiss in slight pain as she met the hard ground. Feeling a numbing ache on her back she aimed a rather strong kick of her hind legs at the molly, aiming for the chest or chin. remember.....training....not actually fighting ..... with that in mind she exhailed and sheathed her claws. just to be on the safe side....that way I won't cause any actual harm to my clanmate. Then again she doesn't seem the type to squeal when come to contact with claws right away......no...don't wanna push it.
As soon as felt the claws lose their grip on her body, she spun to get to her paws. Once her balance was regained, Dawnstripe swiftly went after the she-cat, wince at the sharp kick to the chest she received for her troubles, surprised there were no claws this time. She sheathed them again after Dawnstripe went through the trouble of telling her she could fight with them out. The big cat was almost disappointed, her needed for victory overrode it. The kick was good, had it connected with her chin she was sure she would have bitten her tongue and been slightly winded. Seeing that Cherrymist had yet to regain her footing, Dawnstripe decided to use her size and weight to advantage and lunged forwards, settling above the smaller cat with one forepaw pressed against her chest. She didn't dare put to much pressure on the other warrior's chest, lest it does some permanent damage. Dawnstripe figured that Cherrymist was either going to have to kick hard enough to hurt, and even then Dawnstripe doubted she kicked as hard as Icestar, use her claws, or admit defeat.

Old October 19th, 2019, 10:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
As soon as felt the claws lose their grip on her body, she spun to get to her paws. Once her balance was regained, Dawnstripe swiftly went after the she-cat, wince at the sharp kick to the chest she received for her troubles, surprised there were no claws this time. She sheathed them again after Dawnstripe went through the trouble of telling her she could fight with them out. The big cat was almost disappointed, her needed for victory overrode it. The kick was good, had it connected with her chin she was sure she would have bitten her tongue and been slightly winded. Seeing that Cherrymist had yet to regain her footing, Dawnstripe decided to use her size and weight to advantage and lunged forwards, settling above the smaller cat with one forepaw pressed against her chest. She didn't dare put to much pressure on the other warrior's chest, lest it does some permanent damage. Dawnstripe figured that Cherrymist was either going to have to kick hard enough to hurt, and even then Dawnstripe doubted she kicked as hard as Icestar, use her claws, or admit defeat.
she pushed the joy of the small victory back, since she noticed that when she lets it get to her head. It catches her off guard and allows the other to get a higher advantage . However when cherrymist gained her footing once more, she was in mid turn only to feel a force topple her over making her gasp in surprise. Not long after did she realize that she was being pinned . Her ears folded back only to bare her teeth in a frustrated growl . She may be a foxheart at times, but she wasn't going to hurt someone that could potentially get her in trouble. This one could possibly betray her. Believe me, she was excited when she had permission to use her claws. But then she started to actually think.

With icestar in charge now....and..in her mind this cat looking like the dawnstripe that was at the clearing . There could be trouble. Though she didn't really pay attention much to others....so she forgot easily on who they were. She wanted to be careful with this one. Although this warrior did make that harder for her, aight, don't go whining or tattle tailing on me. her eyes gave the other a challenging look in them. Challenging dawnstripe to tattle tale. After she did she unsheathed her claws once more and used all her strength to shove dawnstripe off.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread