Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:00 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Bean
Today 12:59 PM
A Pool Of Cold Blood......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:49 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Tuftbreeze saw the confusion on Littlekit's face, and gave a little nod. "Alright then, you don't have a mother," she concluded in a murmur. Now I should probably try to tell her what a mother is... though first I guess I'll have to show what a kit is. She sat down, turning to Littlekit. "Littlekit- you are a kit. Kit." She tapped her paw lightly to the kit's back, repeating the phrase before turning to the rest of the nursery. She looked at the litter of kits closest to them, flicking her tail at them to show Littlekit what she was looking at. "They are kits." She turned to yet another litter, repeating the phrase before turning back to Littlekit. "Kits are tiny cats." She mewed, though she was sure the only word Littlekit would be able to understand in that was 'cat'.

"K...Kit-ah," Littlekit said slowly. This word was pretty easy - it was part of her name after all. Her eyes widen in surprise. It's part of her name! And not only is it part of her name, but Tuftbreeze shows her that she is a kit, and that the other cats in the nursery are kits too! She looks up to Tuftbreeze, eyes wide, and tries out her new word.
"Kit! Littlekit! Kits arrr... cats!" She tries her best to mimick Tuftbreeze, but her tongue rolls over the 'r' wrong. But really, Littlekit is far too excited to care, her black-tufted tail wriggling and swaying in happiness.
But wait, if Littlekit is a kit, and kits are cats... This was all very confusing to her, but she was able to gather her thoughts.
"Tuftbreeze a kit?" She tries, kneeding the earth with her black paws.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Sweetpaw sat in the Clearing, the young apprentice's head cocked to the side. Her tail tip was twitching nervously, although she tried her best to hide it by putting on a slight smile, looking almost; but not quite; amused. As though she were thinking about some secret joke. To be honest, she was terrified...her whole insides felt as though they were tied in knots and her body was so tense she could barely muster a smile. The cream apprentice yawned, struggling to stretch out into a more comfortable position while she waited for her mentor. Ibisprowl. I-I hope he's nice and everything...that would be great, like Cedarpaw was nice to me...Sweetpaw thought with a sad smile at the thought of her friend. Her blue hues glazed over slightly and she felt her throat and chest constricting with unshed tears, and realized that she was on the verge of bursting into tears. No, no, no...that won't do at all. C'mon Sweetpaw, you're not a kit anymore, so don't act like one. Chin up, smile on...be brave...and all that stuff. Sweetpaw thought with a sigh, her tail tip twitching faster in anxiety. She was more worried than she had ever been in her life. This was something new; and new things scared her. She hated the thought that perhaps Ibisprowl wasn't the greatest cat, or maybe he wouldn't even like her at all. But I'm jumping to conclusions. He'll probably like me...right? He's my Mentor, surely he'll at least...sort of...like me, Sweetpaw thought with another nervous twitch of her tail. Still, she couldn't shake her nagging suspicions. What if her confidence was wrong? What if he was a bad cat, what if he had fought against StarClan, what if he asked her a bunch of questions and she messed everything up? Those questions were swirling around in Sweetpaw's head, her body still tense, as she awaited Ibisprowl's arrival.
I already have an apprentice and it's only been a moon since I've become a warrior myself. They must not want me doing nothing, want to keep me busy. Thought the tom glumly as he shifted out of his nest and out of the warriors den, a form of a grimace placed on his muzzle as he padded into the clearing.
Ibisprowl wasn't exactly the best with other cats, he was awkward, cynical, solemn and just overall didn't enjoy conversation much and now, well, he had a young cat to teach. Huffing out, the black and white tom padded to the fresh kill pile to snag a small mouse, knowing that the first day was to always take them out into the territory and show them the extent of it.
That doesn't involve much talking. Good.
He thought as he quietly dug in.
What was her name again.. Sweetpaw? His thoughts went back to the night of the ceremony, well, just last night before he confirmed the name in his mind, his yellow-green eyes focused on the ground before blinking and glancing around.

After finishing his small meal, he would bury the bones and stand, his stump of a tail flicking a bit as he glanced around before noticing the young she-cat he had been assigned to mentor last night.
She's nervous. Thought the tom quietly to himself, noticing her rigid posture.
Sighing out, the young, tailless tom padded up to her, the scowl from before gone and replaced by a rather neutral look.
"You ready to go?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 09:56 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
"K...Kit-ah," Littlekit said slowly. This word was pretty easy - it was part of her name after all. Her eyes widen in surprise. It's part of her name! And not only is it part of her name, but Tuftbreeze shows her that she is a kit, and that the other cats in the nursery are kits too! She looks up to Tuftbreeze, eyes wide, and tries out her new word.
"Kit! Littlekit! Kits arrr... cats!" She tries her best to mimick Tuftbreeze, but her tongue rolls over the 'r' wrong. But really, Littlekit is far too excited to care, her black-tufted tail wriggling and swaying in happiness.
But wait, if Littlekit is a kit, and kits are cats... This was all very confusing to her, but she was able to gather her thoughts.
"Tuftbreeze a kit?" She tries, kneeding the earth with her black paws.
Tuftbreeze nodded encouragingly to Littlekit, staying quiet as she tried out the new words. Good, she seems to be getting it. This was proved further when she asked if Tuftbreeze herself was a kit. "No, I'm older now... Hm, how do I explain this? I was a kit a long time ago... I'm... bigger now." Yes, that was it. Until Littlekit could understand more, she would have to go by explaining kits as being small. "Kits are small," she meowed, raising her paw off the ground to indicate their size. "I'm big," she raised the paw higher. "Cats are big, kits are small." She meowed to finish.

Old December 22nd, 2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Tuftbreeze nodded encouragingly to Littlekit, staying quiet as she tried out the new words. Good, she seems to be getting it. This was proved further when she asked if Tuftbreeze herself was a kit. "No, I'm older now... Hm, how do I explain this? I was a kit a long time ago... I'm... bigger now." Yes, that was it. Until Littlekit could understand more, she would have to go by explaining kits as being small. "Kits are small," she meowed, raising her paw off the ground to indicate their size. "I'm big," she raised the paw higher. "Cats are big, kits are small." She meowed to finish.

Littlekit watched closely, her mouth opening marginally as the gears began to turn and her thoughts began to take form in her mind.
"Kits arree..." She hunches into a ball, and even scrunches her eyes closed in her enthusiasm, "-ssm...all!" She mews.
Next, she tries to raise herself onto her haunches, but her little legs prove to be too weak to hold up her soft, round, kitten tummy, and she quickly plops back down to her paws before she can fall. "Cats are... Big-uh!" She stutters, eyes bright in anticipation.
Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
The mottles molly watched through an affectionate gaze as the tom curled at the edge of her nest. She hoped this had helped to repair something in him, because seeing him this way made her heart ache. He wasn't the same cat at all, and she hated that she couldn't have been there in battle with him to have helped prevent this. Her eyes slipped closed as he leaned in and ran his tongue along her cheek, her purr only getting louder. She felt a tingling of embarrassment and couldn't pinpoint it, maybe it was simply feeling like someone appreciated her. It was such a foreign concept that she was embarrassed to be loved.

She frowned at his question, it'd caught her completely off guard. Why was she nice to him? The question was rather difficult to answer herself. She was simply doing it because it was the right thing, but it was a little more than that. Actually a lot more than just doing the right thing. Since the day he had met her he'd been kind to her, he never judged her for her injury or chalked her off as a weak link, he'd always been supportive. It had made her rather fond of him, he'd taken care of her the last few days and she couldn't help but look forward to every second that he came to spend with her. Though she wouldn't admit those feelings to herself yet, she was too scared of the foreign emotion. She licked her lips, searching for the words. "Because you deserve it." She said softly, and he did. He'd looked out for her, been kind to everyone before the incident, he deserved to have someone support him as well.
@Suspiciousmindz
The larger warrior seemed to let out a long sigh after her answer, his breathing became steady and deep and it was becoming obvious that he had dozed off. How could he not since he barely slept a wink since the battle? He was in such a terrible condition, but yet seemed to keep his head up high the entire time... well up until this moment. Jaguarclaw's ears twitched here and there as if he were dreaming and his claws flexed instinctively throughout his doze.
Behind his close eyes, he was dreaming of the middle of green-leaf. Prey was plentiful and he was alone in the pines. He was stalking and hunting down prey, excited like he were a young apprentice once more. Nothing seemed better than this, although perhaps his closest friend being around would be nice as well? Yeah. He had to admit that he enjoyed her presence, it was a sort of light in his dark hours.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 22nd, 2016, 11:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt's black tail lashed again and her green hues slipped into a state of inpenetrable darkness. "Fine." She mewed, her voice softer than usual. There was nothing else to be said. It was beginning to grow obvious to her that if she wanted any change...if she expected him to trust her at all, or even care...then she was going to do something else other than just apologizing. Apparently it wasn't enough for him. I wish Dawnstorm were here. It was- my fault. Forestpelt thought. She kept her green hues carefully guarded, turning away from him so that he wouldn't be able to see any emotions slipping through, or even the light film of tears that was beginning to gather. If he did, he might think he was the reason she was upset...and she didn't want to give him that satisfaction, especially since it was untrue. "I was thinking about going for a hunt. If you want to join me rather than sitting here." She spoke quickly, her voice back to it's usual hard tone. So much for the softness that had slipped through earlier. To be honest, she wasn't quite sure why she was inviting him along...he didn't trust her, obviously. So why should he even want to come? It really is too bad Dawnstorm isn't still here, though. He'd know exactly what to do in this situation. He always was...good at these things. Forestpelt sighed, the tip of her tail twitching in a frustrated manner. Why couldn't she get her mind off of Dawnstorm? It was going to be a while longer before she could forget anything that had happened. She wasn't quite sure why she felt like trusting this tom. If anything, he would break her trust and run off. Still, perhaps there was something that she could see. Maybe...even if she didn't know it...there was something different about him that made her want to trust him more.

Redflight's green-gold hues narrowed and she scowled a little, annoyed that she wasn't getting a reaction out of Jaguarclaw. What was wrong with him? Did her words just have no effect, was she speaking to the air? "What are you moping about, anyway?" Redflight scoffed, half not expecting an answer. Or if she were to get one, she imagined it would probably be as sharp as the first. No matter; this was a game she could play. If he were to give her a kind answer...that might be something she would have more trouble with. Great. He's more annoying than...anything else. And he's so skinny! What does he eat, anyway? Redflight thought, examining him with a shrug. Her russet tail swished from side to side, and she kept her green gold gaze on him, expecting at least something to come from his maw. Something was quite obviously wrong with him, although she definitely didn't expect he would tell her the whole story. If he does, he's probably dumber than he looks. What kind of a mouse-brain trusts a complete stranger? Redflight thought with a snort. That made sense, in her mind...for her, trust was something that she imagined should be given once it was earned. Not to the first cat who asked for it. Although she wasn't asking for his trust in the first place, she was simply asking to know what the matter was.
Foxspring shrugged her off, not caring at that moment whether their possible friendship was ruined or not. That wasn't his problem, right? Who knew. The fox-colored warrior let the silence sit, wondering if she got the point that words weren't enough. He assumed that she did because she went on to offering him a chance to hunt. Perhaps he should? But should he with his chest pains? Eh, why not. Foxspring gave her a small nod before he lifted himself to his paws. "Where to? You lead." he spoke simply, starting towards the entrance with light paw steps. His tail swished behind him as he walked, hoping that she'd take lead or catch up to him at the very least.

Jaguarclaw merely huffed towards her reaction. What was that about? He didn't bother asking, although her question bothered him. If she didn't care the first time, what changed to make her care now? His green gaze narrowed again as he met her gaze cooly with hers. "Why do you bother asking?" he voiced his thoughts, making it clear that he didn't care now if he got on her nerves or made her snap. "What makes you think I'll just open up like that to a cat I don't know I can trust?" he muttered, staring her down with his tail twitching. Now he wasn't so upset and gloomy, he was more irritated and angry about this feline thinking he'd just give his whole life story to him. Although once more, the Bengal drew silent, his gaze never wavering nor giving anything away that he was the least bit sorry for what he said.
[these are short, sorry x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:10 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
"Not sure." She mews.
"Wanna go hunting" he asked her "ill be careful with my leg" he also promised

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:17 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Pinestorm shot her a slight smile. "I'm sure I would, why don't you try me?" He asked. "I've got some time on my paws." He shuffled into a more comfortable laying position.
"Try Talking..?" WrenFeather said, if i did talk what would i say? what would i do if i say if i said something wrong? would anycat even want to talk to me?
the young molly shook her head "I-I C-Can't..."
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 23rd, 2016, 01:58 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Wanna go hunting" he asked her "ill be careful with my leg" he also promised

"Sure." She mews looking at him after taking her last bite

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:03 AM
Just A Fossil

*narrator voice*
A few days later....

@Ever

Jaguarclaw padded into the warriors den. A few days of catching up on eating and sleep really turned the warrior around. His spotted pelt was sleeking back out, gaining its shine and his hues weren't as dull as they were for the past half moon. His strides were beginning to become more confident and all around the warrior seemed a bit more like his old self.
Once more, a mouse dangled from his jaws. He did this daily as he seemed to be the only warrior concerned about Marbledface and her state of mind. Of course he was more than happy to care for her as it was in his nature, but he truly didn't want her to think he was babying her. Sooner or later the warrior would have to get up and start walking and he hoped that was soon. Approaching his friends nest he dropped the mouse in it's normal spot and settled himself down, remembering that only a few days ago this feline saw a side to him he often refused to allow others to see.
"Greetings, Marbledface. Feeling any better?" he asked, cocking his head a little and wrapping his tail around his paws. Jaguarclaw awaited her answer, his gaze sweeping the warriors den to see that there were only two other warriors in the den with them. They were minding their own business though so their presence didn't bother him too much now. He merely hoped they weren't here when he had his break down.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread