Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 26th, 2017, 09:32 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Mystic
Misty walked over to the clearing. Her orange eyes glowing as her fur floated behind her. Paws swiftly walking over to the fresh-kill pile. The molly hadn't eaten for a while. And her stomach grumbled loudly. The cat picked out a fat vole. Moving to the side as she took a bite. Mistytuft let out a small sigh, looking at the vole. She lowered her head as she took another bite. Mistytuft thought as she ate. Her apprentice would be leaving. She had dreaded this day, and it had come. The cat ate the vole rapidly. Hiding the sadness in her face.

Last edited by judas; December 26th, 2017 at 09:33 PM.
Old December 26th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Mystic
Misty walked over to the clearing. Her orange eyes glowing as her fur floated behind her. Paws swiftly walking over to the fresh-kill pile. The molly hadn't eaten for a while. And her stomach grumbled loudly. The cat picked out a fat vole. Moving to the side as she took a bite. Mistytuft let out a small sigh, looking at the vole. She lowered her head as she took another bite. Mistytuft thought as she ate. Her apprentice would be leaving. She had dreaded this day, and it had come. The cat ate the vole rapidly. Hiding the sadness in her face.

Lightheart woke up in the warriors den, she yawned and took a long satisfying stretch before standing up and padding over to the fresh-kill pile, also where her friend, Mistytuft, was. ``Hello.`` She dipped her head in greeting and took a blackbird. Her stomach was grumbling with hunger. Lightheart took a big mouthful from the blackbird and chewed in satisfaction.
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Goosekit wheezed and ate the honey covered nasty herb while Daydream bonded the wounds.

Soaringkit shrugged,"Parents do it to teach you to be quiet." She frowned, don't kill my family in revenge. Or tell them I spoke to you.
"Youre doing good, i know it tastes gross right now, but itll help you. Can you tell me where it hurts, goosekit?" they mewed. they didnt get much information from when the rude queen hade rudly dropped the kit off.

"There is no reason a cat should lay a claw on you for any reason, Soaringkit," they mewed, voice growing stiff," no matter what. its causing harm to you. Who are your parents?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

Burrpaw found the strength to nod. He grunted, trying to clear his throat. "Your wounds." He croaked out. He could smell the injuries on Daydream, remembered brushing against them as he was being carried. He'd be okay now, but the Clan needed Daydream more than they needed Burrpaw.
their eyes went into slits at the mention of them. their wounds? they had more to worry about then their wounds. "Dont worry about me, okay? ill be fine," they replied hastily. right now, they needed to take care of the cat that was on deaths edge. "Keep your breathing steady, and no matter what you do, do not fall asleep." they couldnt risk their body breaking down during rest, they couldnt afford it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The shecat gave a soft mrrow of laughter to see the medicine cat look a bit flustered by the compliment. “I’m sure. They say hard won battles are the most rewarding.” Risingstorm watched as Daydream began to prepare the herbs noticed how thin and and scratched up they seemed to be. “I bet you’ve been busy with caring for all the cats injured at the gathering. I hope you’re finding time to take care of yourself as well.” It was a bit of a subtle reprimand since Risingstorm could clearly see some signs of self-neglect on Daydream’s part. But she didn’t think ill of them. She couldn’t begin to know what it was like to care for the health and well-being of the clan the way they did. “After all, if you haven’t got your health, you haven’t got anything.”
while the shecat could not see the look on their face, their eyes went into slits. thats all they heard no adays. take care of yourself, treat yourself, do this, do that. daydream was going to run things their way, and their way only. they gave a small sigh, tail twitching. they didnt want to lash out at the shecat. "ill be fine, ive heard it all before." they replied stiffly, picking up a few familiar herbs they had been lended by shinefang, walking over to the molly with them in their maw
Old December 26th, 2017, 10:23 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Lightheart woke up in the warriors den, she yawned and took a long satisfying stretch before standing up and padding over to the fresh-kill pile, also where her friend, Mistytuft, was. ``Hello.`` She dipped her head in greeting and took a blackbird. Her stomach was grumbling with hunger. Lightheart took a big mouthful from the blackbird and chewed in satisfaction.
Mistytuft smiled at the sight of Lightheart. Her tail waved as she looked over to the she-cat. "Greetings Lightheart. How are things?" She asked,
orange hues glancing over at the cat. Her whiskers twitched as she finished off her bird. The molly sat up and licked her fur. Grooming herself as she waited for Lightheart's reply.
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:

Mistytuft smiled at the sight of Lightheart. Her tail waved as she looked over to the she-cat. "Greetings Lightheart. How are things?" She asked,
orange hues glancing over at the cat. Her whiskers twitched as she finished off her bird. The molly sat up and licked her fur. Grooming herself as she waited for Lightheart's reply.

``Things are fine.`` She mewed and pushed away the remaining prey bones as she finished her Blackbird. ``It's quite a lovely day!`` She pointed out as she gazed up through the pine trees and at the sky. Usually the pine trees would cover most sunlight but in the clearing was where the warming sunshine beams on.
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:15 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar listened to the kit quietly. They had been getting quite a few rouges and Kittypets joining, but he didn’t exactly mind. A battle was coming, and they needed cats to hold down the fort he supposed. Well, that applied for rouges and cats from other...groups. He listened to the kit calmly, smiling, trying to reassure her. “Who brouge you here?” he asked, though he already have his suspicions. She was probably from the Dusk Syndicate, though he hadn’t met any cats from that group in awhile. The last one was probably...probably Nutpaw. However, he didn’t have a problem with the kit joining, she couldn’t exactly be held responsible for the actions of the other cats in the disbanded group. He waited to hear her answer, as Golden knew he might have been wrong.
"Her name was chive.I was with her for a few days until she dropped me off and said she had to be somewhere." Runt explained,remembering the sudden departure just two days ago.She had explained nothing to her,and she guessed that she would never see chive again.It didn't bother her much though,because she had known very little about the strange cat who had brought her here.She didn't see a problem with it though,because she had seemed nice,and she had left anyway,and Runt didn't plan on looking for her when she barley knew her in the first place.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 27th, 2017, 08:33 AM
Falling In

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Her name was chive.I was with her for a few days until she dropped me off and said she had to be somewhere." Runt explained,remembering the sudden departure just two days ago.She had explained nothing to her,and she guessed that she would never see chive again.It didn't bother her much though,because she had known very little about the strange cat who had brought her here.She didn't see a problem with it though,because she had seemed nice,and she had left anyway,and Runt didn't plan on looking for her when she barley knew her in the first place.
As Runt explained her side of the story, Pinewish's side of the story played out in her head.

It was a fairly calm and reasonably warm morning. Pinewish was grooming herself outside the nursery. Some cats were in groups, gossiping quietly to their friends. The ginger she-cat decided to walk over and join her brothers' conversation. WolfScruff and CedarVine had told her about a strange grey she-cat from the syndicate who had dropped off a she-kit outside camp and it was now wandering around, alone in the nursery. BoulderFlight then mentioned that it needed an adoptive mother to show it the ropes and Pinewish had volunteered instantly. And that's how she met Runt.

It wasn't too bad being a mother. But Pinewish knew that it would get harder.
Old December 27th, 2017, 01:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Youre doing good, i know it tastes gross right now, but itll help you. Can you tell me where it hurts, goosekit?" they mewed. they didnt get much information from when the rude queen hade rudly dropped the kit off.

"There is no reason a cat should lay a claw on you for any reason, Soaringkit," they mewed, voice growing stiff," no matter what. its causing harm to you. Who are your parents?"

their eyes went into slits at the mention of them. their wounds? they had more to worry about then their wounds. "Dont worry about me, okay? ill be fine," they replied hastily. right now, they needed to take care of the cat that was on deaths edge. "Keep your breathing steady, and no matter what you do, do not fall asleep." they couldnt risk their body breaking down during rest, they couldnt afford it.

while the shecat could not see the look on their face, their eyes went into slits. thats all they heard no adays. take care of yourself, treat yourself, do this, do that. daydream was going to run things their way, and their way only. they gave a small sigh, tail twitching. they didnt want to lash out at the shecat. "ill be fine, ive heard it all before." they replied stiffly, picking up a few familiar herbs they had been lended by shinefang, walking over to the molly with them in their maw
Goosekit whimpered," My forearms and hind legs hurt. And the rest of me must be soar." he muttered tiredly.

Soaringkit blinked," Isn't that how they train you to behave?" she blinked in shock," My father is Sunstrike, my mother is Jaywater." she meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2017, 04:05 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Things are fine.`` She mewed and pushed away the remaining prey bones as she finished her Blackbird. ``It's quite a lovely day!`` She pointed out as she gazed up through the pine trees and at the sky. Usually the pine trees would cover most sunlight but in the clearing was where the warming sunshine beams on.
Mistytuft nodded, flicking her tail as her orbs glanced at the sun. Stretching out as the rays hit her fur. Tail waving as she sat back down near Lightheart. "Fine? Oh come on, there has to be something!" She wanted to get her mind off things. And this might be the way to do it.
Old December 27th, 2017, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Mistytuft nodded, flicking her tail as her orbs glanced at the sun. Stretching out as the rays hit her fur. Tail waving as she sat back down near Lightheart. "Fine? Oh come on, there has to be something!" She wanted to get her mind off things. And this might be the way to do it.

``What do you mean?`` She asked, ``Everything is fine, good, great!`` She mewed cheerfully. ``I feel like going out of camp and go hunting, or for a walk, I mean, why waste the sunlight?`` She said, licking a paw and drawing it over he ears again.