Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Hay it's okay!)

Orangepetal let out a loud purr as she settled down by Thornpath and her kits. Meadowflower, Blazepaw, Wildpaw and Threepaw all around her, she was only missing, Brokendusk, Goldenpaw and Gingerpaw, named after his uncle, Gingerfrost. "You did grate Threepaw." She told her son with a purr. "Blazepaw please be careful, I don't want you hurt." She added to her other son as she tried to help him up. She then turned to Wikdpaw, glade she was excited to be getting younger siblings. "What is it Darling?" She asked her daughter in her quiet and kind voice. It was normal for this ginger molly to have a soft and quiet voice. That's just how she was. One thing her kits didn't know that she was going to become a forever queen. That's what Thornpath wanted that's what her family wanted and she loved being with her kits and raising them. Yeah it was hard but she loved kits.

Wildpaw took in a deep, sharp breathe, ``I have made myself a challenge, I think..`` She looked slightly confused but then shook her head to clear her thoughts, ``I am going to TRY to be obedient for this whole day!`` She mewed with sparkling eyes, ``So it would be easier for mother and father since their stress with the new kits.`` She glanced at Thornpath then at Orangepetal. She looked at her siblings with excitement in her eyes, waiting to see their reaction. ``I mean, it might be a challenge for me.`` She looked at her mother for a second, ``I mean, if we get under attacked and one of you guys tell me to safe myself, how could I? I can't leave you guys here to die!`` She mewed a stern face but then shook her head again, ``But I'm sure we won't get under attacked.`` She assured her family.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:34 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Darkpaw licked his lips as he stared at the vole his friend had saved for him. His mouth began to water just by looking at the delicious prey. "How did you know I was hungry?" asked Darkpaw, his tummy beginning to growl in hunger. He slowly took a bite out of the vole, making himself comfortable on the ground of the Shadowclan clearing. "You did well picking this vole out. Its delicious." commented the young cat with a friendly smile.
(I still have Writers block)
Stormypaw stared hungrily at the vole he had grabbed. He winced when he realized his mistake. He had meant to say that they would share it, but had instead made it sound as if it was meant for Darkpaw alone. Awkwardly, Stormypaw tried to decide whether or not to clear it up. He decided that telling Darkpaw would only make the tom feel guilty, and Stormypaw didn't want that. He told himself he'd get a mouse later when Darkpaw couldn't see him so his friend wouldn't feel guilty, but he knew he would completely forget.

Stormypaw was reminded of more important matters by Darkpaw's voice. "Just a... lucky guess, I suppose." He murmured in answer to both of his friend's comments. However, the Siberian cat could still feel the anger and negativity rippling off of Darkpaw's calico coat. "What's bothering you?" He asked, worry edging his voice.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; February 5th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 08:09 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I had no idea Emberpelt was Witheredpelt's mother! So Wolfhowl's her adopted sister.)

Wolfhowl let out a purr as her Adopted mother padded over. "Yes we are." She meowed her amber eyes shining in the sun. She loved it here, the damp ground the pine trees and bed of pine nettles it was lovely. "Would you like to join us?" She asked glancing at her adopted sister. She'd love to go out with her family, she hasn't done that in awhile.
Emberpelt purred her approval, spending time with Witheredpelt and Wolfhowl was pleasing. She padded toward the camp entrance, excited to get out of camp for a while and to be able to return with food for her Clan.
[Sorry writers block atm]

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:20 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Ocher green eyes focused on the prey pile as more prey was brought in, the kitten still and unmoving as they watched the figure place the scrawny piece of prey down and walk off- presumably to warm up in the Warriors Den. Hiraethkit shifted slightly, her tortoiseshell-colored pelt fluffing up as a particularly cold breeze swept through the camp sending white powder up into the air and disturbing the frost-covered pine needles that made up the floor beneath her paws. Her white paw shifted slightly to pin down a leaf, studying the frost pattern on the dry and dead vegetation silently. Hiraethkit was not a typical kit; rather she was quiet and kept mostly to herself. She watched over her siblings as if she were their older sister or mother, and helped keep some of the more rowdy kits in line. To be honest, Hiraethkit never felt like she could be kit-like in a traditional way. She had opened her eyes just after she was born, her eyes snapping open in surprise after a loud thunderous crack and the wailing of a mother she would never grow up with. Her eyes focused on her paw, letting the thoughts of the past dissipate for now. There was no need for more sorrow in a deadly time like this.
@hiraeth
the whisper of a song swirled within his mind, the cold sending a soft shiver down his spine. he pawed at each fleck of the white substance spread across the camp. molten amber eyes looked out over the clearing, watching his clanmates do the things they did each day. flicking an ear, he sat down with an expression of boredom, his nose twitching in the icy air. slender tail sweeping up over his spine, the tom's chestnut tabby fur fluffed out against the leaf-bare breeze. he kneaded the ground, feeling it feather out against his paws. after scanning the camp once again, his eyes rested on a molly kit. he thought over his choices for a moment before gradually making his way over, settling a few paw-lengths from the other kit. waiting many heartbeats, he studied the words in which he could say, then decided to use a simple greeting. "hello," he mewed, "i'm songkit." the tabby's chest fur blended into the white, feathery substance as he crouched down, though his dark pelt contrasted it greatly. he tilted his head to the side, giving a lopsided glance towards the molly as he awaited a response.
Old February 6th, 2018, 12:02 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Daydream was pissed. They had informed Goldenstar about the lack of herbs, and he does this? goes to war of all things? was he asking cats to die, or make their life difficult? it was leafbare of all things, leafbare, the time where they lacked prey, lacked plants to heal with, and was generally not a good season. yet, despite daydream telling goldenstar about the lack of herbs, he did it anyway. well, they had gone to skyclan for some herbs, but not many, seeing as they still needed some of their own too, and daydream didnt want to have to rely on other cats constantly.

so yeah, they were pissed.

they walked into the leaders den, eyes in slits, claws digging into the ground. they were angry. they had just lost a kit today. a kit of all things. a kit. it pained them to not have any plants, but it wouldnt just be a kit that daydream would lose if goldenstar didnt listen to them. "Goldenstar, I have a few things to say to you." they mewed, voice low. it wasnt a growl, but it wasnt a purr or a pure mew either.
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:17 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Daydream was pissed. They had informed Goldenstar about the lack of herbs, and he does this? goes to war of all things? was he asking cats to die, or make their life difficult? it was leafbare of all things, leafbare, the time where they lacked prey, lacked plants to heal with, and was generally not a good season. yet, despite daydream telling goldenstar about the lack of herbs, he did it anyway. well, they had gone to skyclan for some herbs, but not many, seeing as they still needed some of their own too, and daydream didnt want to have to rely on other cats constantly.

so yeah, they were pissed.

they walked into the leaders den, eyes in slits, claws digging into the ground. they were angry. they had just lost a kit today. a kit of all things. a kit. it pained them to not have any plants, but it wouldnt just be a kit that daydream would lose if goldenstar didnt listen to them. "Goldenstar, I have a few things to say to you." they mewed, voice low. it wasnt a growl, but it wasnt a purr or a pure mew either.
Goldenstar tried to keep himself calm as Daydream walked in. He had been bracing himself for this, for Daydream coming and yelling at him. He almost knew what this would be about, though he didn’t know if it would be just one of those things, or all of them. He was still trying to control his anger at himself, managing to look at Daydream. “Yes?” he asked, barely able to hear his own voice.

(( Sorry it’s short, I’m in a bit of a rush right now- ))
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:49 AM

My Mood: In Love

Eyes closed, listening to the occasional quiet caws of crows in the distance and the idle chatter of camp, Stiltpaw lay curled into a ball to one side of the clearing. His white and black chest rose and fell slowly, calmly as if he were asleep. He hadn't been called upon by his mentor yet, so kept to himself while still remaining ready to get to his feet at a moment's notice, a quick nap or sitting on lookout, a bite to eat, some pouncing around with his brother; things he could do around camp while still on alert. Slowly opening one eye, the tom watched as cats ambled in and out of camp, some with freshly caught prey and some without. A flutter of anticipation grew in his chest and to quell it, Stiltpaw uncoiled himself and gave a hard stretch, long spindly legs sticking out front and back, and tail rattling happily.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:09 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar tried to keep himself calm as Daydream walked in. He had been bracing himself for this, for Daydream coming and yelling at him. He almost knew what this would be about, though he didn’t know if it would be just one of those things, or all of them. He was still trying to control his anger at himself, managing to look at Daydream. “Yes?” he asked, barely able to hear his own voice.

(( Sorry it’s short, I’m in a bit of a rush right now- ))
[its okay !]
"I just," they started out, sighing and closing their eyes for a moment in frustration, before opening them again to loo at him,"I wanted to know why you got involved in a war after i suggested not to. by all means, we dont have to agree on everything, that would be stupid, but after telling you that i have lack of herbs? lack of tools to heal? and in leafbare of all times! i had to go to skyclan just to get more! and after we just suffered from the flood, hell, cats are slipping up on ice because not all of it dried up before the winter. we have low prey, low herbs as it is, ice, and get involved in a war that we were even involved with." they ranted for a moment, angerly pacing back and forth of the den and staring at the ground as they spoke, tail lashing. but they stopped walking, looking up at goldenstar,"I lost a kit today." their voice was softer, more quieter,"I lost an innocent kit today. his name was goosekit. because there are own cats in your clan that are being abusive to their own kin. there are more things to worry about than wars that dont involve us when there are problems right infront of you to be fixed."
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Burrpaw nodded carefully. "Of course, Daydream." He muttered, finding it easier now to speak. The apprentice respected their judgement. Daydream wouldn't have become a medicine cat if they weren't good at their job, right? His muscles felt stiff, so Burrpaw reluctantly stretched, rolling onto his back and then again onto his side. He winced at the sting from his minor cuts, but Daydream had done well addressing his more major wounds, as they didn't open again.
"Good. now im going to leave you to rest for now, but ill be over here sorting herbs if you need me." they explained, giving a few last comforting licks to the toms forehead before backing away a bit and going over to where their herb wall was. they didnt have many herbs in the first place to sort, but there were still some. they didnt leave the den that often mainly because it was cold outside, and they liked the comforting herbal scent that the den carried, and how warm it was in here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Sorry this is late, IDK if this has been 3 days- I went on a random 5 day hiatus from RPing)
Goosekit finally stepped into Starclan finally. And was dead. (Sorry Daydream’s first patient to loose was a kit)

Soaringkit blinked,” But wouldn’t you loose Goldenstar’s trust. I’m not worth that. I won’t be living with them full time in four moons. That’s not that long. And they probably won’t kill me since, I’m pretty sure I had littermates that they killed and if I’m right, they chose to let me live.” She meowed.
"Im always here if you need something though, okay? My den is always open if youd prefer to sleep in here instead of the nursery." they mewed. they didnt want the kit to being going through 4 more moons of abuse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Nodding, Wildblossom listened to them. Making sure to keep their attention on the medicine cat. "Yeah, Leaf-bare will be hard for us all. I just hope everything will be alright in the end. Maybe try to plant some? I don't think it would be hard to dig up the roots." She mewed, turning her head. They looked around at all the sick cats in the den. "I'm not sure how to keep them warm through. But it's a thought."
"Im going to try, leaf bare is still in its fullest form, theres still winds and snow on the ground. and its gotten to the point that i had to go to skyclan for herbs. but asoon as the snows melted im going to be planting more right away." they mewed. they couldnt wait until this was over, till it was new leaf with more plants, less snow, and less cold. they were honestly over it.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Good. now im going to leave you to rest for now, but ill be over here sorting herbs if you need me." they explained, giving a few last comforting licks to the toms forehead before backing away a bit and going over to where their herb wall was. they didnt have many herbs in the first place to sort, but there were still some. they didnt leave the den that often mainly because it was cold outside, and they liked the comforting herbal scent that the den carried, and how warm it was in here.

"Im always here if you need something though, okay? My den is always open if youd prefer to sleep in here instead of the nursery." they mewed. they didnt want the kit to being going through 4 more moons of abuse.

"Im going to try, leaf bare is still in its fullest form, theres still winds and snow on the ground. and its gotten to the point that i had to go to skyclan for herbs. but asoon as the snows melted im going to be planting more right away." they mewed. they couldnt wait until this was over, till it was new leaf with more plants, less snow, and less cold. they were honestly over it.
Soaringkit blinked,” No thanks. My father has friends who’d be happy to team up against you all over me if I chose to spend the night here.” She meowed, it was true after all, their was Sunstrike who was boisterous and well...that was all she knew. But he claimed he had many friends who’d break the warrior code for him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread