Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 19th, 2018, 05:32 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Mauve ]

A skipping dark form exited the medicine den, tail swinging behind her. The normally-haunted she-cat, Flashpaw, had regained some strength this fateful day. She used to think she was all alone in the world, but Daydream had showed her that there actually was someone she could relate to, someone she could lean on when times got rough. It made the perky feline nearly bubbly just thinking about it. In only an appointment for her asthma and her anxiety, she had become ShadowClan's one and only medicine cat apprentice. Rosepaw would be so proud of her... but first, she had other matters to tend to. While Daydream prepared her ceremony, she'd have to tell Servalwing that she wouldn't be training with her anymore. It struck her with a pang. How much patience had Flashpaw caused her mentor to lose? What with her forgetting half of what she learned the next day, Servalwing had had to reteach the same thing to her over and over again. Surely, that couldn't make for a happy warrior. But it was for the best. If she went on like this, with this level of stress and physical demand, the apprentice wouldn't last more than a moon as a warrior- she'd have to move to the elder's den.
Searching for her mentor and shaking off her worries, she spotted her mottled brown-and-white coat in the clearing. She wasn't certain what the she was doing, but she cleared her throat behind her and asked, "Servalwing? May I speak to you? It's important." Flashpaw was still scared of how her mentor would react to this news. She was okay if she was sad, she was okay if she was angry. But StarClan, don't let her feel like she failed me.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 19th, 2018, 05:48 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Mauve ]

A skipping dark form exited the medicine den, tail swinging behind her. The normally-haunted she-cat, Flashpaw, had regained some strength this fateful day. She used to think she was all alone in the world, but Daydream had showed her that there actually was someone she could relate to, someone she could lean on when times got rough. It made the perky feline nearly bubbly just thinking about it. In only an appointment for her asthma and her anxiety, she had become ShadowClan's one and only medicine cat apprentice. Rosepaw would be so proud of her... but first, she had other matters to tend to. While Daydream prepared her ceremony, she'd have to tell Servalwing that she wouldn't be training with her anymore. It struck her with a pang. How much patience had Flashpaw caused her mentor to lose? What with her forgetting half of what she learned the next day, Servalwing had had to reteach the same thing to her over and over again. Surely, that couldn't make for a happy warrior. But it was for the best. If she went on like this, with this level of stress and physical demand, the apprentice wouldn't last more than a moon as a warrior- she'd have to move to the elder's den.

Searching for her mentor and shaking off her worries, she spotted her mottled brown-and-white coat in the clearing. She wasn't certain what the she was doing, but she cleared her throat behind her and asked, "Servalwing? May I speak to you? It's important." Flashpaw was still scared of how her mentor would react to this news. She was okay if she was sad, she was okay if she was angry. But StarClan, don't let her feel like she failed me.
It had been a rather busy day for Servalwing, one that she hadn't anticipated upon awaking this morning. Starting with the dawn patrol, flanked by two of her fellow Clanmates, and ending in a hunting patrol. With the weather beginning to warm a bit, prey was becoming less reclusive, giving ShadowClan a chance to regain their strength after the last tussle with ThunderClan. It was much needed, and she was unsure what the next Gathering would hold. In fact, Servalwing had just gotten back from that patrol and deposited her catch on the fresh-kill pile, about to go in search for Flashpaw for another training session. It worried her that she still didn't seem to be getting the hang of the hunting crouches, though the mottled she-cat could understand. Though she hadn't asked directly about Branchpaw's disappearance, the ShadowClan warrior knew her apprentice was taking it hard. Perhaps a nice walk through the territory would clear her mind. As she was about to head off to look for the young feline, a familiar voice sounded behind her. "Ah, Flashpaw. I was about to come searching for you," she purred as she turned around, offering her apprentice a smile. There was a stoic look on her face, causing Servalwing to pause. "Is everything alright?" She studied the young cats face, searching her to see if there were any signs of the same glassiness that occupied Flashpaw's eyes during their training sessions, or the subtle slouch in posture that gave way to just how tired she must be. But none of that seemed visible, which made Servalwing curious as to what Flashpaw might want to discuss.

Last edited by Mauve; March 19th, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
"Oh, yea! But.. Do I hit you hard?" The black apprentice didn't want to hurt his mentor. Not that he would do much, anyway since he was only six moons old.
"Don't hit too hard, but don't be too easy ether." Foxflame replied getting into a battle ready stance.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
It had been a rather busy day for Servalwing, one that she hadn't anticipated upon awaking this morning. Starting with the dawn patrol, flanked by two of her fellow Clanmates, and ending in a hunting patrol. With the weather beginning to warm a bit, prey was becoming less reclusive, giving ShadowClan a chance to regain their strength after the last tussle with ThunderClan. It was much needed, and she was unsure what the next Gathering would hold. In fact, Servalwing had just gotten back from that patrol and deposited her catch on the fresh-kill pile, about to go in search for Flashpaw for another training session. It worried her that she still didn't seem to be getting the hang of the hunting crouches, though the mottled she-cat could understand. Though she hadn't asked directly about Branchpaw's disappearance, the ShadowClan warrior knew her apprentice was taking it hard. Perhaps a nice walk through the territory would clear her mind. As she was about to head off to look for the young feline, a familiar voice sounded behind her. "Ah, Flashpaw. I was about to come searching for you," she purred as she turned around, offering her apprentice a smile. There was a stoic look on her face, causing Servalwing to pause. "Is everything alright?" She studied the young cats face, searching her to see if there were any signs of the same glassiness that occupied Flashpaw's eyes during their training sessions, or the subtle slouch in posture that gave way to just how tired she must be. But none of that seemed visible, which made Servalwing curious as to what Flashpaw might want to discuss.
At the way Servalwing responded, and the curious look in her eyes, a chill ran down her spine.
Flashpaw lowered herself into a sitting position, unable to look her mentor in the eye. It was painful that she had to see her mentor lose her first apprentice- not something every mentor had to experience, really. But nevertheless, she sighed, and it all came pouring out at once. "I went in for an asthma appointment with Daydream and they told me some personal stuff about them and I realized how alike we were and we bonded and they asked me to by medicine cat apprentice and I said yes and they told me to tell you!" Flashpaw winced, preparing herself for a response from the she-cat, unsure of how she'd reply to that onslaught of events.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"Don't hit too hard, but don't be too easy ether." Foxflame replied getting into a battle ready stance.
The cat nodded. He got into a battle stance like his mentor. He wobbled, but then found his balance.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Falconkit didn't like it when their parents fought. He was little, but he felt that they might not be mates anymore. The tom kit lowered himself greatly, shuddering at the sight. When Fawnkit scurried next to his side, Falconkit tried to hide himself within his sister’s pelt. “Did we cause this?” He whimpered. He had heard his father blamed his mother for not discipline them well, but Falconkit knew they listened to their mother. Sometimes he was a bit rowdy, but wasn’t every kit? Either way, Falconkit didn’t like it when his father raised his voice at his mother.

When Cloverwhisker couldn’t find anything else to say, a satisfied grunt came from Coldhearted. “Nothing to say, hm? Nothing at all? That’s what I thought.” Now, Coldhearted may have been an expressionless tom, but he would never harm his mate or kits. Coldhearted was fixed to leave the den because he felt that Cloverwhisker needed to cool off, but her next words caused him to twitch his whiskers. “I’m sorry, but who yelled at who first?” Coldhearted asked, his voice evident of sarcasm. If he recalled, Cloverwhisker went off on him when he insisted that she disciplined their kits better. His voice was casual, but it wasn’t any octaves higher than it should be. “Whatever, Cloverwhisker. I’ll be back later.” Originally, he had came into the nursery to cuddle up beside her while she slept and he could watch the kits for a little while but now he was in an upset mood, so that thought was longed gone and he was padding out the nursery den.

As Coldhearted was padding out, he shoved into Chrysanthemumshade who was on her way to check on Cloverwhisker and her niece and nephew. Coldhearted bumped into her, causing the small feline to growl at him. Normally, she wasn’t aggressive but she never liked Coldhearted anyway, and never figured out why her sister loved him. Chrysanthemumshade padded towards Cloverwhisker’s nest, seeing two kits crouched together side by side. Falconkit immediately perked up at the sight of his aunt. Chrysanthemumshade gave them both a lick on their ears before turning to Cloverwhisker. “Hi, darling sister dear,” she greeted sweetly. “Decided to come visit you and the - oh! You look horrible Cloverwhisker!” Chrysanthemumshade exclaimed. Not only did Cloverwhisker look exhausted, but she looked so sad...and simply giving up. Chrysanthemumshade always saw her sister as someone beautiful and strong. Just like their mother had. “Hm, alrighty. What did that no-good-excuse-of-a-tom do to you this time? Do I need to go and knock some sense into him? Just give me the word and I promise you I’ll mess him up good. I do have connections too. I know some big cats - like really big cats that could do a number on him. Just give me the cue, sister and I’ll make sure he won’t see the light of day again!” Chrysanthemumshade piped, putting on as much of a tough expression as she could. She wasn’t lying about those large cats either. She knew Wolfglare, her friend. Sunmist, another good friend. And, even Dovecoo’s mate, Honeythistle could beat the living daylights out of Coldhearted. Chrysanthemumshade felt that they didn’t even need to gang up on the tom. Wolfglare alone could beat Coldhearted into a pulp just because of his massive size. The same with Honeythistle. Although Sunmist might be hesitant to do it because he always been a gentle tom. Chrysanthemumshade was fierce when it came to her family. She only had her siblings, so if anyone harmed them, she didn’t like that.
Fawnkit pressed into her brother's side. Her feelings too were hurt, she felt as if it was specifically her fault. After all, she was the more unruly one who never listened. At that thought the latter's little tail wrapped around her paws and she looked down at them pouting. Her big green eyes filled with guilt. "I don't think it was really your fault.." Upon her aunt's arrival she perked up a bit. "Aunty!" Her tail lashed excitedly behind her.

Cloverwhisker just sighed at the words her mate spoke before slowly laying back down, her long fur engulfing her legs. Here head swivled to the entrance of the den to watch her mate leave. A surprise visit from her sister was also confirmed in this glance "Hey Chrys" the Queen's brow furrowed at the 'You look horrible'. Sure she hadn't gotten to groom herself thoroughly in a few days, but it couldn't have gotten that bad. Gah! Here tail flicked up in annoyance at herself. Just had an argument with her mate, her one true love, and all she could think about was how horrible she must look. she let out a sigh and then pushed herself to her paws once again "It was just an argument..no need to worry, and please don't get your people to try and beat him up. I love him Chrys" she looked down and then said "Babies stay right there okay?" She then asked a neighboring Queen to watch them for a minute to which the Queen agreed. "Can we walk?" She asked, but it was rhetorical considering that she was already half way out the door.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
The cat nodded. He got into a battle stance like his mentor. He wobbled, but then found his balance.
Foxflame waited till her apprentice found her balance then she started slowly stalking forward.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Foxflame waited till her apprentice found her balance then she started slowly stalking forward.
Coalpaw suddenly got nervous. What if I mess up? hat if Foxflame laughs at me? What if... He realized now. He was going to be a warrior! Warriors were never scared! He lunged forward and struck his mentor's head, not too soft but not too hard. After his paw hit his mentor's head, the apprentice lost is balance and fell to the dirt floor. He got up quickly and shook his fur, which was hot from embarrassment. Great. he said to himself. "Are... you mad?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 19th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
This is a little off topic, but I thought I'd let you know that I know have a piece of orange stuck under the "M" key on my keyboard)
Duskthorn glared at Wildstrike, but couldn't help laughing at that statement. He had always had a big appetite, though most of the time he lived by the rule 'waste not, want not' and so he never wasted any food. He liked to think his overeating was for the good of the clan, not for just the good of himself. In fact, he could justify that it was not for pleasure because eating like he had just done gave him stomach aches. Duskthorn looked at Treestep gratefully and nodded, still thinking about Greyfrost in the back of his mind. The tom suddenly stiffened, "It's not selfish to think that, Wildstrike. It should be your decision to make if you wanted to do that, and it would be no one's right to stop you." He sighed, "I don't think it would be the best course of action, but I would support you still if that is what you would choose."
(How exactly did that happen? XD)

"N-no it's really selfish!" Wildstrike sniffled, "W-what right do I have to kill k-kittens that did nothing wrong!? It's not m-my kits fault that I was stupid and got pregnant- it's mine!" He cried feeling a few tears run down his cheeks, "And besides S-silverscar was so thrilled when I told him he was going to be a d-daddy so what ground do I have to ripe that joy away from him! He'd be heartbroken! H-he'd leave me!" Wildstrike wept feeling even worse about the whole situation as he felt a kit squirm, "He should leave me if I do that... and so should you two nobody should have to be kin with a ruthless kit killer." He whimpered laying down and curling into a tight ball, "I'm sinful and wicked just for t-thinking about it I-I deserve to go to the places of no stars I'd fit in just fine there." @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 19th, 2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Sunstrike knew she was no more than an innocent kit-heart so he placed his tail on her, not in a creepy way for once,” Real warriors hunt- and I’m one of the best hunter’s in the clan and you will be a great hunter one day,” He meowed, it was true he was one of the best hunter’s in the clan, he believed it was because his former mentor was trained by Deceptionstar. He paused,” Maybe if your really good with basic defense I’ll teach you some complex defense.” His eyes twinkled in amusement No need to teach her offence she’ll just be a helpless queen,” and warrior does hunt and do defense you can’t be a warrior that only does offense!” He teased
Now that he had explained more of it to her she smiled "Oh, Okay!" Her tail started lashing excitedly behind her. Maybe he would teach her to attack later, after she showed him how good she was at erything else. "Alright Sunstrike! Teach ne how to hunt!" Being how she was it always took her a little longer to register things in her mind than most. Not that she was dumb, it just took her a moment. "Does this mean we get to go out in the territory?"