Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
You'll find someone one day *he said* maybe you just haven't found that cat yet but you will who knows there may be someone who likes you *he said*
Nightshadow raised an eyebrow skeptically, "I doubt that's true, but if it makes you feel better." She sighed and put her head on her paws. "I like being alone, it means I don't have to live up to anyone's expectations on how I should act. It means I don't have to worry about offending my mate or saying the wrong thing. It means I can be independent and not have to rely on anyone, or have anyone rely on me." She sat back up and shrugged, shifting awkwardly on the moss-bed. "Maybe we should talk about something else," she suggested, feeling awkward from revealing what her true thoughts were. She normally said whatever would make the other cats shut up, but this time she had slipped, revealing what she truly thought about the topic.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:01 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow raised an eyebrow skeptically, "I doubt that's true, but if it makes you feel better." She sighed and put her head on her paws. "I like being alone, it means I don't have to live up to anyone's expectations on how I should act. It means I don't have to worry about offending my mate or saying the wrong thing. It means I can be independent and not have to rely on anyone, or have anyone rely on me." She sat back up and shrugged, shifting awkwardly on the moss-bed. "Maybe we should talk about something else," she suggested, feeling awkward from revealing what her true thoughts were. She normally said whatever would make the other cats shut up, but this time she had slipped, revealing what she truly thought about the topic.
I like that way too but at some point you've got to think wouldn't you love to see your Kit's become warriors and apprentices someday *he asked*
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
I like that way too but at some point you've got to think wouldn't you love to see your Kit's become warriors and apprentices someday *he asked*
Nightshadow shook her head, "I wouldn't want them to see me old and weak as an elder, they'd have to take care of me. I want to seem strong, kits would only make me weak. It would drive me insane to have to stay in the nursery as a queen, I want to be out fighting and hunting, not in the nursery." Her nose wrinkled as she thought of having to stay in the boiling hot nursery with the squeaky kits and overbearing queens. She shook her head again, reaffirming that she would never want that to be her lifestyle, even for half a moon.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:16 AM

Quote:

Nightshadow shook her head, "I wouldn't want them to see me old and weak as an elder, they'd have to take care of me. I want to seem strong, kits would only make me weak. It would drive me insane to have to stay in the nursery as a queen, I want to be out fighting and hunting, not in the nursery." Her nose wrinkled as she thought of having to stay in the boiling hot nursery with the squeaky kits and overbearing queens. She shook her head again, reaffirming that she would never want that to be her lifestyle, even for half a moon.
Not even the best looking tom in this clan asked you to be his mate if I were you I would take the offer *he asks*
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Not even the best looking tom in this clan asked you to be his mate if I were you I would take the offer *he asks*
Nightshadow smiled and shook her head, "the best looking toms are also the rudest. Even if it were to happen, which is unlikely, I wouldn't want to be burdened by that." She blinked and continued, "I might become his mate if he wasn't all that bad but... not kits. That's for sure. If I did have kits, I would give them to the mothers that are infertile so they can get kits, though I don't know why they'd want them." She realized that she had promised to do something kind for once, but she brushed it away, convinced she only said this so that her kits would have somewhere to go if she ever had some.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Needlescar had never felt so comfortable around someone. Not even her family. Pinewhisker made her feel safe, comforted. She didn't want the feeling to leave, so she chose to ignore the butterflies in her stomach as he ashed her something. Pinewhisker was, frankly, very attractive. To her, anyways. And she really never felt any true attraction towards cats, more admiring their appearance. But it was..different with Pinewhisker. She flicked her ear and waited for what he was going to ask her. Nervous excitement clouding her senses. She smiled comfortingly at his awkwardness. He seemed nervous,though she couldn't really understand why. Surely the small, lithe she-cat wasn't intimidating? Maybe he was just nervous. "Pinewhisker, that sounds lovely," she soothed his doubts, smiling softly as she accepted his offer. She grinned at him, feeling a light, comforting sensation.
Pinewhisker had never been gifted with the self-confidence that Hawkfeather had or the toughened form of Flintheart, but Pinewhisker knew that he could do anything with the right motivation to guide him in the right direction. Sproutwhisker had told him many things to help him, being older and wiser in this situation. He wished he didn’t have to be so awkward and uncomfortable around Needlescar right now. Sure, the young tomcat had been nervous before around her, but he had never been this extreme. The warrior gave a gentle exhale of breath to calm his nerves and mentally reassuring himself to be a tomcat that she could admire enough. His tail gently swished behind him as he looked to the beautiful shecat beside him with a smile, one as confident as he himself could muster. “I’m glad that you think so,” The brown male purred with his whiskers twitching on the sides of his muzzle, “Would you like to head out now while the sun is still setting or wait until nightfall?” Her small grin was enough to make his heart pound within his chest, but the warrior kept his cool like Hawkfeather had advised him back then.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:35 AM

Quote:

Nightshadow smiled and shook her head, "the best looking toms are also the rudest. Even if it were to happen, which is unlikely, I wouldn't want to be burdened by that." She blinked and continued, "I might become his mate if he wasn't all that bad but... not kits. That's for sure. If I did have kits, I would give them to the mothers that are infertile so they can get kits, though I don't know why they'd want them." She realized that she had promised to do something kind for once, but she brushed it away, convinced she only said this so that her kits would have somewhere to go if she ever had some.
Why don't you want Kit's *he asked*
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:54 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Sunray was sitting in the clearing, tail swishing from side to side. Finally, a break! He thought wearily. He was tempted to head to the warrior's den and fall asleep right then, but he knew that would ultimately get him in trouble if he got caught. At least, for the time being, he had the opportunity to rest for a moment in the clearing.
It's hard, being a warrior.
It's hard and nobody understands.

{free for interaction}

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 8th, 2018, 11:41 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Huh *he says snapping back to reality* oh hey EmberShine I'm just waiting for them to call me on patrols or something *he said* @Tazzy
(Strange I thought I replied to this o.o)

“You could go on any patrol with me, I don’t mind,” Embershine purred. She loved to patrol and doing it with a fellow clan member was always a plus. “What do you say?” She asked, waiting for his answer.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 8th, 2018, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
(Strange I thought I replied to this o.o)

“You could go on any patrol with me, I don’t mind,” Embershine purred. She loved to patrol and doing it with a fellow clan member was always a plus. “What do you say?” She asked, waiting for his answer.
Yeah I would like to come with you *he said getting up* @Tazzy

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 8th, 2018 at 02:37 PM.
Closed Thread