by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:33 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:25 AM

Old March 1st, 2024, 02:34 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

→Dawnshadow←
|She/her | 20 moons | Bisexual | Warrior | Thunderclan |
a white she-cat with ginger and black markings light purplish left eye and light orange right eye

[open]

Warning: Cat Puns and Animal Death

Dawnshadow looked around and yawned she looked threw the the territory she wish she was chosen to go and fight the Riverclan battle but she was told to stay behind and protect the nursery. Which was basically telling her that she was weak. She grumbled at the thought of it as she looked around and yawned again. Hey at least she got to know most of the kits and queens now so that was good she lowered her eyes she wanted kits so bad. She flicked her fluffy tail and smiled. As she lifted her ears hearing the rustling of the branches in the wind she couldn't wait for new-leaf to come to see the pretty little flowers every where. Oh she couldn't wait! Maybe I could do some hunting! she thought to herself as she jumped up and down excited. Hey that was something she was good at. She blinked her multi-colored eyes. She lifted her ears to get a sound.

[13-20D] - Success

Her ears shot up as she heard something of tiny claws as she walked over to a tiny stream to see a water vole she really liked the water as she crouched down into a pounce and walked closer and closer to the vole making sure her paws where light and airy and her tail not brushing the ground she pounced landing on the mouse with a quick swift bite she finished it off. She lifted her head with the prey in her mouse as her eyes twinkled. "Yes I did it!" she mumbled around the tiny shrew she placed it down and buried it. And smiled down at it. Oh wait cant forget! She placed a paw onto of the small dirt pile. "Thank you Starclan for this piece of prey you have landed in my paws!" she looked up at the sky she couldn't see any stars as of now maybe because the sun was down yet! She smiled as she lifted her nose and ears again to catch another scent or sound.

[1-20D] - Fail

She saw a wisp of a squirrel race past her but she didn't move fast enough only grazing its tail as it ran up a tree that was impossible to climb she didn't want to risk breaking anything. She narrowed her eyes disappointed. Before her eyes sparked up happily. "Hey Dawn no one could of caught that!" she meowed encouraging to herself. Hey everyone makes mistakes! She would try again lifting her nose and ears again for a sound anything audible.

[16-20D] - Success

She heard tiny multiple paw steps as she crouched and spotted a shrew family above there where about six of them the most she has ever seen as two of them walked away from the group she narrowed her eyes purrfect! She gently watched as she placed both paws before a stick snapped she scrambled up a tree right next to her before the shrews could look back the little shrews lifted their heads and looked her way not seeing anything as she was on a low branch protected from view she bunched up her muscles from the tree before narrowing her eyes again making sure to be careful and watchful. With her muscles bunched she could get a purrfectly good pounce on them if she wait for the purrfect moment. As the shrews moved right under her she pounced landing on the back of both of them their little backs snapped as she bit down on the neck of each one. "Woah first time I did a double kill!" she meowed smiling as she lowered her head to picked the two shrews by their tails. As her eyes glazed with sadness for a moment. Poor shrew family I'm sorry but my family and clanmates need this prey please forgive me she gave thanks to starclan as she walked back to where she buried the vole.

Once she got back to the vole she undug it and picked up the shrews by the tail as she picked up the vole in her mouth her mouth was full of prey as she heard a snap behind her she lifted her head and her pelt stood. Thunderclan she let us lower just a clan-mate maybe they would come over and have a chat before she started heading back to camp.

[ +1 Water Vole; +2 Shrews ]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |

Last edited by Beanz; March 1st, 2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 07:24 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw

Streampaw flushes with embarrassment, but she nods.

"W-where should we s-start?" She asks quietly, her voice soft.

The warrior-aged apprentice gathers herself and stands up, sweeping her fluffy tail along the ground. She flicks her ear, looking down at her paws. To think, under her fluffy fur there are so many scars, from varying causes. Most of them are quite traumatic.
Roseraven's ears swiveled around a bit, her pink nose wiggling almost imperceptibly.

"Here seems pretty good, I think I can pick up several types of prey. See if you can as well." she urged the other cat, stepping back to give her apprentice space.
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:42 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Mistheart ~

Hmmm... that was odd. She couldn't hear her clanmates behind her anymore.

Grey eyes glanced backwards a brief flash of panic washed over her as she realized she was alone. What happened to... Well... nevermind that. She'd simply do her best to complete the task on her own.

Skittering into the foliage, Mistheart began sniffing around the plants she encountered until a slightly spicy-strong smell caught her attention. Lifting her nose further into the air, the small grey molly let the new smell guide her through the territory, under a fern, and towards an odd looking plant that she hadn't encountered before. Hmmm... Giving the bush a quick sniff, she swiftly recoiled at the intensity of the scent that wafted from it's foliage. Yup, that seemed like the weird spicy smell. Oh! And it had berries!

[ +5 Juniper berries ]

Quickly nipping off a small twig with a bundle of berries attached, Mistheart turned back towards camp and started skittering back home. Perhaps she could fit a stick or two into her mouth too?... Well, she'd certainly try. Pausing her trek at as a few fallen branches came into view, she quickly scooped up to solid looking sticks into her jaws before carefully scooping up her berry-laden branch with a paw.

[ +2 sticks ]

Now stuck with only 3 legs, the small warrior hippedy-hopped as fast as she could back towards camp.

Old March 2nd, 2024, 08:38 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Away from camp, Wolfpaw was on guard. It wasn't that he thought anything would happen; he just wanted to be ready in case something did. Lightningpaw was his responsibility - the last thing he wanted was for her to be hurt from negligence.

Once they hit a small clearing, Wolfpaw stopped to let Lightningpaw take in her surroundings. "Like I said, it's your call on what we do. Have you done much with your training yet?"

[ @Fish ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:31 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Once they were finally out of camp Lightningpaw relaxed her shoulders and actually took time to think about what she wanted to do. There was only one thing that would come to the young apprentice's mind. A part of her didn't want to do it, another louder part told her to say it. "Battle training." She said simply. There wasn't going to be another cat to catch her off guard like that ever again and she was going to make sure any cat she fought hurt.. Hurt a lot.

@BEAR.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 05:21 PM

GoldenFur came out of camp and started walking in the direction off RiverClan territory to be alone for a bit
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:49 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Arriving at the territory Mudhound really had no clue what they were planning for this patrol given they'd have no time to plan at all but they'd just wing it.
"Ooooooookay! So I dunno who has what level of training so Im gonna let you choose what youre doing! If youre confident feel free to head off as long as you stay within hearing range and hunt solo! Its harder but you can get more buuuuuut if youre not up to snuff and get nothing Im feeding you to Spider-dude."
A warning to not be too confident even if the apprentices wanted to prove themselves. This was a hunting patrol first, not a training session and they needed food given the prey pile was low.

"For those less confident or want company feel free to stick with me! We'll do some group hunting~" Even as they talked they were already gathering supplies for anyone to group hunt, namely berries from nearby bushes for bait and leaves for 'disguises'

@Desert Rain Frog @Ladiebugg @Estelle

Last edited by Rani; March 3rd, 2024 at 12:49 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 08:03 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Roseraven's ears swiveled around a bit, her pink nose wiggling almost imperceptibly.

"Here seems pretty good, I think I can pick up several types of prey. See if you can as well." she urged the other cat, stepping back to give her apprentice space.
Streampaw

Streampaw nods, a bit of uncertainty clouding her vision. She shakes her head, dispersing all of her doubt and anxiety briefly. Then she perks her ears, listening intently for a rustle of leaves or the faintest scurrying. There. A small shrew is nibbling on a nut or something near a log. Streampaw pinpoints the sound to an old fallen tree a couple fox lengths away from them, a bit far to stalk, but it's not terrible. She drops down into a hunting crouch, being mindful of where she puts her paws and how she holds her tail, starting forward. Each footfall is quiet and deliberate, with each one she gains ground on her prey. Before the shrew has the chance to cry out, it's entangled in her jaws and it's neck is snapped cleanly in two. The bright white molly quickly makes her way back to her mentor, color tainting her cheeks. Should she have done that faster? Or maybe she should have picked closer prey? She takes a deep breath, looking up at her mentor after she gently sets the prey down.

"S-should we head b-b-back or get m-more prey f-for the clan?" She queries, voice quavering.

Was that okay to ask? Should she have already known that? Streampaw gives a little sigh, she should really stop assuming the worst, it's taking a toll on her.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; March 3rd, 2024 at 08:04 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 01:20 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
→Dawnshadow←
|She/her | 20 moons | Bisexual | Warrior | Thunderclan |
a white she-cat with ginger and black markings light purplish left eye and light orange right eye

[open]

Warning: Cat Puns and Animal Death

Dawnshadow looked around and yawned she looked threw the the territory she wish she was chosen to go and fight the Riverclan battle but she was told to stay behind and protect the nursery. Which was basically telling her that she was weak. She grumbled at the thought of it as she looked around and yawned again. Hey at least she got to know most of the kits and queens now so that was good she lowered her eyes she wanted kits so bad. She flicked her fluffy tail and smiled. As she lifted her ears hearing the rustling of the branches in the wind she couldn't wait for new-leaf to come to see the pretty little flowers every where. Oh she couldn't wait! Maybe I could do some hunting! she thought to herself as she jumped up and down excited. Hey that was something she was good at. She blinked her multi-colored eyes. She lifted her ears to get a sound.

[13-20D] - Success

Her ears shot up as she heard something of tiny claws as she walked over to a tiny stream to see a water vole she really liked the water as she crouched down into a pounce and walked closer and closer to the vole making sure her paws where light and airy and her tail not brushing the ground she pounced landing on the mouse with a quick swift bite she finished it off. She lifted her head with the prey in her mouse as her eyes twinkled. "Yes I did it!" she mumbled around the tiny shrew she placed it down and buried it. And smiled down at it. Oh wait cant forget! She placed a paw onto of the small dirt pile. "Thank you Starclan for this piece of prey you have landed in my paws!" she looked up at the sky she couldn't see any stars as of now maybe because the sun was down yet! She smiled as she lifted her nose and ears again to catch another scent or sound.

[1-20D] - Fail

She saw a wisp of a squirrel race past her but she didn't move fast enough only grazing its tail as it ran up a tree that was impossible to climb she didn't want to risk breaking anything. She narrowed her eyes disappointed. Before her eyes sparked up happily. "Hey Dawn no one could of caught that!" she meowed encouraging to herself. Hey everyone makes mistakes! She would try again lifting her nose and ears again for a sound anything audible.

[16-20D] - Success

She heard tiny multiple paw steps as she crouched and spotted a shrew family above there where about six of them the most she has ever seen as two of them walked away from the group she narrowed her eyes purrfect! She gently watched as she placed both paws before a stick snapped she scrambled up a tree right next to her before the shrews could look back the little shrews lifted their heads and looked her way not seeing anything as she was on a low branch protected from view she bunched up her muscles from the tree before narrowing her eyes again making sure to be careful and watchful. With her muscles bunched she could get a purrfectly good pounce on them if she wait for the purrfect moment. As the shrews moved right under her she pounced landing on the back of both of them their little backs snapped as she bit down on the neck of each one. "Woah first time I did a double kill!" she meowed smiling as she lowered her head to picked the two shrews by their tails. As her eyes glazed with sadness for a moment. Poor shrew family I'm sorry but my family and clanmates need this prey please forgive me she gave thanks to starclan as she walked back to where she buried the vole.

Once she got back to the vole she undug it and picked up the shrews by the tail as she picked up the vole in her mouth her mouth was full of prey as she heard a snap behind her she lifted her head and her pelt stood. Thunderclan she let us lower just a clan-mate maybe they would come over and have a chat before she started heading back to camp.

[ +1 Water Vole; +2 Shrews ]

Bittersweet spots her sister walking back to camp and sidles up next to her happily. “Hey Dawny how are you? I see you hunted well. Voles are my favorite food but you already knew that. Remember when we were still in the nursery and I almost snuck out but I got caught in the wall and you had to rescue me and sneak me back in to the nursery. That was fun!”Bittersweet chatted on about nursery stories

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Now, Poppypaw didn't' really understand what was going on. Seemed like the queen bee they were going out with was actually miss Bumblystar! But then Bumblystar left and?? Got replaced?? And this other apprentice came?? And now they're walking with a different warrior?? Poppypaw didn't bother trying to understand, she just decided to shrug off the complicity and happily follow behind the ground of apprentices and warrior. And when it is said behind, behind is what is meant - with the ground's unsteady surface and the brittle apprentice's general wobbliness, she had a difficult time walking in a straight line for one, but also found herself tripping and far more often. In fact, she even fell over once or twice or trice trying to hurry behind them at a faster pace than was careful, but she didn't mind - nope! Poppyaw was quite used to this and only scrambled up to quickly trot after the ground again with a giddy smile. Skidding to a halt near the warrior whose name she did not know, Poppypaw was already distracted looking around. If the warrior said she could head off on her own that's what she was going to do... Until a pair of words caught her attention. Her face turned around so fast she got a sense of whiplash, a for a solid few seconds she stared up at the warrior.
"Poppy fed.. to... Spider..Dude? - !"
She gasped, falling back on her backside.
"But mis- 'mean, uhm... Big cat... Cat.. Cat?"
She looked around herself carefully before scootching closer, reaching up to tug at Mudhound's fur to try and get him to lean down so she could whisper in their ear.
"Poppy don' know how to hunt!"
She admitted, round hazel eyes staring up as she waited for a response.
" 's Spider-dude a big scary monster creature? Poppy's never seen monster creature... Plumy has. But Poppy don' want to be eaten, mhmh."

[ @Rani @Ladiebugg @Desert Rain Frog ]

Last edited by Estelle; March 3rd, 2024 at 10:52 PM.