Last post by Zei
Today 07:15 AM

Old November 13th, 2020, 10:13 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Pinepaw's Therapy Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Irisflame popped into her mind again. Wouldn't she be amazed Scorchstrike, an ordinary warrior, was talking to a real Starclan cat! Suddenly, a thought popped into her head. Irisflame, who probably didn't have much warrior training, in the jaws of the dog, it ripping her apart, Irisflame's screeching... Now is not the time, brain. Shut up. Ripping her thoughts away from Irisflame and noticing Pinepaw really was skinny, she asked, "I heard all your injuries are healed in Starclan. Why not you?" @Shadeleaf
Pinepaw kind of shrugged. She was getting used to the questin. Because I still feel bad? Because of guilt? Because I want to seem interesting?
"Oh, I chose to remain that way. The scar and the skinny-ness are part of me. I died from a fox attack and it healed, but my appearance reflects my emotions. It's what I'm used to. I haven't forgotten all my struggles and I don't feel emotionally whole yet. I visited you to help you not end up like me, but perhaps helping others also teaches me how to help myself." she mewed thoughtfully.
Old November 13th, 2020, 10:26 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

"I guess that makes sense. You said you have nightmares too, what happened to you? Besides the fox. Foxes suck." Scorchstrike was trying hard not to offend, but she often didn't know what was polite to say and what wasn't. "It's nice to know someone else understands." @Shadeleaf
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 13th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
"I guess that makes sense. You said you have nightmares too, what happened to you? Besides the fox. Foxes suck." Scorchstrike was trying hard not to offend, but she often didn't know what was polite to say and what wasn't. "It's nice to know someone else understands." @Shadeleaf
Pinepaw smiled silently. What hadn't happened to her!
"My only friend betrayed the clan and was executed before my eyes. She threw a tantrum for not becoming an apprentice and attacked someone.She was just a kit but got exiled. She threatened to return and the leader at the time executed her. Before that...she asked me to join her...and I refused. The same night your clan attacked us. A warrior approached me, wondering why a kit was out of the nursery. I freaked out and attacked him. It's how I got my scar. He hadn't meant it. After that I stopped eating. My mentor wasn't bad but was barely active around camp. One night, I met my mother in a dream and she encouraged me to fix myself. I tried but died soon after. This is why I don't want cats to live their entire lives alone and miserable. This is why I want to help you." she mewed.
Old November 25th, 2020, 02:31 AM
Mysterious....

Pinepaw calmly awaited the arrival of her new... Friend? Patient? Who knew?! She licked her paw thoughtfully and cleaned her scarred face and torn ear. She was doing quite well, she thought. Or not. Nobody had really given her feedback. @Shimm
Old December 1st, 2020, 08:30 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Faithpaw slowly padded out to the clearing, the talk with Buckstar went well...Honestly the molly couldn't be more grateful for such an understanding leader but she sensed the pity and concern in his tone when they spoke. Shaking the conversation out of her head the cream tabby looked around, what now? Faithpaw had to heal first and then she was allowed to get a mentor.
Fluffing out her thin pelt much as she can her lime green eyes wandered around camp, what to do, what to do.
Going back to the nursery was a no-no, apprentice den? Nope as well, she didn't know the cats in there, everyone her age group disappeared. Medicine den? Not yet.
How about I go for a little walk outside of the camp entrance?
The idea seemed more pleasant than the others, softly walking Faithpaw ventured a few fox-tail lengths away from the camp. The forest didn't scare the molly anymore, not when she had a near-death experience and was forced to scavenge for herself. It was nearly dusk when she set out, not expecting anything but a few prey scurrying away and trees losing their leaves. It truly startled the Thunderclanner when she saw a wispy, white figure.
Faithpaw couldn't see much, heart-pounding the molly crept a little closer to the thing.
What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?
Was it a spirit or-or maybe a random cat? Clearing her throat and puffing her chest the cream tabby moved into the view of the thing,"Excuse me, yo-you're on Thunderclan territory." Trying to seem firm but polite, the last thing Faithpaw needed was to get into a fight.

(I'm sorry if she appears in dreams or something, idk how the two would meet lol)

@Shadeleaf

Last edited by Sweetie; December 1st, 2020 at 08:31 AM.
Old December 1st, 2020, 08:38 AM
Mysterious....

@Shimm

(She does, but we can pretend this was actually a dream that started out as a normal warrior's dream)

The starry calico turned to look at her next patient. She let the molly's mind recognize what was happening as the landscape around them blurred and faded into the familiar starry plains. That's better. She turned to the probably frightened molly.
"Don't worry, you're dreaming! Welcome to StarClan!"
Old December 3rd, 2020, 06:02 PM
Queen of Laziness

(Whoops sorry, good save)
Faithpaw's eyes widen and her mouth gaped as the scenery changed, this was totally unexpected! The apprentice could have sworn that she was awake and not dreaming. Wait...why was she in Starclan dreaming? Who was this molly and why did she want her?
Now realizing the situation the molly grew small suspicions. "Who are you? Why did you take me here?" Unsure to sit down or try and force herself to wake up, could she do that?

@Shadeleaf
Old December 4th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm-Noel-It-All View Post
(Whoops sorry, good save)
Faithpaw's eyes widen and her mouth gaped as the scenery changed, this was totally unexpected! The apprentice could have sworn that she was awake and not dreaming. Wait...why was she in Starclan dreaming? Who was this molly and why did she want her?
Now realizing the situation the molly grew small suspicions. "Who are you? Why did you take me here?" Unsure to sit down or try and force herself to wake up, could she do that?

@Shadeleaf
Pinepaw tried not to flinch at the cat's nervous and suspicious tone. She had more experience in being social now. She had been able to help someone. And Goldenkit had helped her improve her social skills.
"Calm down, I brought you here to talk. You need some help, I can tell." the skinny cat mewed, realizing that might have sounded rude.
Old December 11th, 2020, 07:52 PM
Queen of Laziness

Faithpaw noticed the little movement from the Starclan molly when her words left her mouth. Whoops... The cream-tabby didn't mean to sound as harsh as it came out. Softening her gaze and posture Faithpaw sat down, this molly did seem dangerous, right?

'Calm down, I brought you here to talk. You need some help, I can tell.'

Oof, a little frank and straightforward isn't she? Faithpaw couldn't help but feel a little spooked that this random stranger was able to tell that there was something wrong with her. "So? What can you do about it? We all have something wrong with us." Her words came out in a slightly defeated tone.

@Shadeleaf
Old December 12th, 2020, 04:24 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm-Noel-It-All View Post

Faithpaw noticed the little movement from the Starclan molly when her words left her mouth. Whoops... The cream-tabby didn't mean to sound as harsh as it came out. Softening her gaze and posture Faithpaw sat down, this molly did seem dangerous, right?

'Calm down, I brought you here to talk. You need some help, I can tell.'

Oof, a little frank and straightforward isn't she? Faithpaw couldn't help but feel a little spooked that this random stranger was able to tell that there was something wrong with her. "So? What can you do about it? We all have something wrong with us." Her words came out in a slightly defeated tone.

@Shadeleaf
Pinepaw almost chuckled. She'd never heard truer words. But she'd seen that Faithpaw wasn't OK. She was anxious and probably felt really bad.
"Of course we do. But sometimes, when we share our troubles with each other, we end up feeling better. My name is Pinepaw and I too have been through some struggle. Besides, do you see how big and plain it is up her, what else do dead cats get to do, other than watching the living! "She chuckled at her own joke.