Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:57 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 06:55 AM
This is home [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 06:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:19 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:18 AM

Old March 22nd, 2021, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Warclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firesong2003 View Post
Carnage just stared at the she-cat, eyes fixed on her like she was prey. "Are you hungry? I'm starved! I could go for a nice juicy meal right now-!" Carnage sensed another cat around here.
"Hehe! Speaking of meals, I smell prey!" With that Carnage lunged in the direction of the peeking cat. Carnage was sprinting now. And jumped into the air and widened his eyes, fear was nothing, not even a feeling to this tom. He was completely ecstatic about the thrill of the hunt.
"I smell you, what fun! Do you want to play a game with me!"
@Stormpoppy @kieryn

Hemlock saw him come running and sidestepped as he lunged at him "what kind of game" he said in a completely neutral tone no emotions seeming to show. he smiled "Carnage is it? sorry i hope you dont mind that I was watching. I wanted to see if you would rip each other to pieces, it would have been quite entertaining." he didn't show any obvious signs of alert but instead seemed calm while watching the cat.

(insane vs sociopathic/insane kinda haha)
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:36 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

James cocked his head as he poked at the corpse of his annoying neighbor. He heard Carnages voice. He leapet onto his wall as Carnage leapt at a cat. James watched with sick fasination, hoping to see another cat eaten. He had secretly been watch as Carnage ripped apart cats, relishing in the blood flow. He had never dared to try cat, but He has blacked out before, and when he regained cantious he was standing over a cat, their throat and guts ripped out. It happened everytime. He never remembered killing them, but he alwayes ended up covered in blood. He hoped This would be a blood bath as well. @Stormpoppy @kieryn @Firesong2003

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:39 PM
Warclan Leader

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Hemlock saw him come running and sidestepped as he lunged at him "what kind of game" he said in a completely neutral tone no emotions seeming to show. he smiled "Carnage is it? sorry i hope you dont mind that I was watching. I wanted to see if you would rip each other to pieces, it would have been quite entertaining." he didn't show any obvious signs of alert but instead seemed calm while watching the cat.

(insane vs sociopathic/insane kinda haha)
Carnage was delighted that the cat was curious about the game with him. He gave a toothy smile, his sharp teeth even sharper than normal due to unnatural eating habits.
"The game is simple, who lasts the longest in a fight with a dog!" Carnage exclaimed.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:44 PM
Warclan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
James cocked his head as he poked at the corpse of his annoying neighbor. He heard Carnages voice. He leapet onto his wall as Carnage leapt at a cat. James watched with sick fasination, hoping to see another cat eaten. He had secretly been watch as Carnage ripped apart cats, relishing in the blood flow. He had never dared to try cat, but He has blacked out before, and when he regained cantious he was standing over a cat, their throat and guts ripped out. It happened everytime. He never remembered killing them, but he alwayes ended up covered in blood. He hoped This would be a blood bath as well. @Stormpoppy @kieryn @Firesong2003
Carnage was gathering an army of deranged and sick in the head cats to rule over the soft kittypets. They will be feral beings of destruction.
"Oh..."Carnage said in a saddening tone.
"We only have two cats to play the game tho. No matter. I-" Carnage saw yet another new friend to join in on the bloody game. He flicked his tail in the direction to let his opponent know they were being watched.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:48 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Carnage was gathering an army of deranged and sick in the head cats to rule over the soft kittypets. They will be feral beings of destruction.
"We only have two cats to play the game tho. No matter. I-" Carnage saw yet another new friend to join in on the bloody game. He flicked his tail in the direction to let his opponent know they were being watched.
As that was being played out a familiar scent caught Carnages attention.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:50 PM
Warclan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
As that was being played out a familiar scent caught Carnages attention.
"Brother!" Carnage meowed with delight as his second in command for the time being stepped into sight.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:52 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
"Brother!" Carnage meowed with delight as his second in command for the time being stepped into sight.
Havoc strolled up to his older brother and wasn't looking too kind at the moment.
"Why did you spare that she cat over there?" Havoc wasn't amused.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
@QueenCocaHead @Songwing

Hemlock scrunched his nose "why a dog? they are so...dumb, where is the fun in that." he looked at carnage once again "there seems to be more and more cats showing up, why don't we wait to play your game another time hmm?"

Last edited by kieryn; March 22nd, 2021 at 02:54 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 02:57 PM
Warclan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
Havoc strolled up to his older brother and wasn't looking too kind at the moment.
"Why did you spare that she cat over there?" Havoc wasn't amused.
"Oh come on now, you know I don't eat she-cats I have a thing for. She has a sharp tongue that one. And I'm going to make her mine! So don't get any ideas." Carnage always had a thing for other cats who didn't quiver in fear. He thought the ones that tried to stand up for themselves were worthy of living. which brings the numbers of survivors down to a slim chance. Most of the cats he's eaten were just scared little kits in his mind. But that doesn't really get him off as much as the cat's who try to put up a fight. There was no way he could resist. If they could pin him, bite, scratch, or even land a hard enough blow on Carnage. He would fall in love instantly. He liked the pain. He even self-inflicted pain onto himself sometimes.

Last edited by Firesong2003; March 22nd, 2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:03 PM
Warclan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
@QueenCocaHead @Songwing

Hemlock scrunched his nose "why a dog? they are so...dumb, where is the fun in that." he looked at carnage once again "there seems to be more and more cats showing up, why don't we wait to play your game another time hmm?"
"Yes, my little game can wait for now. But don't underestimate our target. His name is Brute. And he is strong. Stronger than you could ever imagine. He's the dog two fences down with a burnt face. The BRUTE is the perfect dog for our game." Carnage said with a twisted cackle.
(Brute is an English Massive with over-developed muscles and half of his face burnt.)