Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by glitch
Today 06:28 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:28 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:26 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:23 PM

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:41 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Favorite Warrior Book and Why

Mine is The Last hope

The reason being is the plot. The plot is stronger than most of the other books to me, and the book is filled with Victory, Loss, Emotion, and Memory. The Great Battle took place in this book, and ever since The Sight, It has been building up to a Clash between Living and Dead. Everything that led up to it has been about Victory and Loss, Changing, and Love. There can be no Light Without Dark, and that is what these two series were about.

Jayfeather found out about the Three prophecy, and he and Lionblaze were part of it. Jayfeather traveled back in time of the ancient cats before the tribe, who made their home beside the lake. He was back there As Jay's Wing. He CREATED the Clans. He told them to go to the mountains, where they became the tribe. later on, he made Half Moon the first stoneteller, and Half Moon got the sign of the Sun Trail, which began the Clans. Lionblaze and Jayfeather wanted to help their sister, Hollyleaf, find her power. A plot twist came, and they found out that they are not Squirrelflight's kits, but Leafpool's. Hollyleaf killed ashfur, and revealed the secret at a gathering. later, Hollyleaf was crushed in a tunnel. Lionblaze and Jayfeather were crushed. Loss.

Soon, Whitewing had Dovewing and Ivypool. Dovewing turned out to be the third cat, and Jayfeather and Lionblaze helped her acustom to her role as the third cat. Jayfeather knew that the battle was coming nearer. The three told Firestar about their powers, and started working with him. Dovewing managed to save the entire Clan with her power, even if longtail did die. Hope.

Soon, Jayfeather found out that they needed a fourth cat to save them. As the battle drew nearer, things seemed... different. It seemed darker. Ivypool was helping them by pretending to be a Dark Forest Warrior, and then, it came. The Battle of the ages. The Great Battle. The Aincent cats of StarClan came down to fight as well, to help protect their Clans. As the fight continued, there came something unexpected. A death. And not a normal one, a death of a spirit. Spottedleaf. Mapleshade had aimed to attack Sandstorm, Firestar's mate, but spottedleaf saved her. And so, her spirit died. She was at peace.

Later on, there was another battle, between two cats. Eveyrcat, living and dead, stopped. Tigerstar and Firestar. The final showdown. They said that this was their battle, and Firestar should take care of it. It was just the two. And the final blow did it. Tigerstar was gone. Victory.

And yet, Firestar's wounds were fatal. Despite what everyone thinks, the tree did not land on him!! Eight cats gathered around Firestar's body. Lionheart, Redtail, Silverstream, Runningwind, Brindleface, Swiftpaw, Yellowfang, And Bluestar. Jayfeather lists off each cat and the life they gave to Firestar. Spottedleaf was missing though. A young, flame colored tom arose from the body. Firestar. He was the fourth cat. He had saved all of the Clans.

Lets see why you like your favorite warrior book!

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old June 27th, 2023, 07:41 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Favorite Warrior Book and Why

Omen of the stars because of Love drama in it and I'm obsessed with bumble stripe
Old November 15th, 2023, 08:26 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: Favorite Warrior Book and Why

Uhh, forest of secrets, the one that got me into wc