Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:02 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Yesterday 11:57 PM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Training 101 | P
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:35 PM

Old January 24th, 2024, 05:36 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

Event [#event]

Call her sappy, but Violetfreckle felt a bit sad looking around the ThunderClan clearing. Not because of any cats, but because of how Starsdamned boring it looked. After moons of living in this Clan, she'd grown to miss the vibrant colors and odd trinkets that decorated the RiverClan camp. And while ThunderClan didn't have easy access to seashells, they did have plenty of pretty pebbles and a plethora of colorful feathers. There had to be more than this, too; Violetfreckle was sure her own creativity was limited. The tabby she-cat, feeling the best she had in days, made her way to the middle of the clearing and let out a yowl.

"Cats of ThunderClan! Gather here if you'd like to participate in a fun camp-decorating event! Calling everyone, kit to elder!" She stood in anticipation, looking side to side as cats hopefully gathered. In the back of her mind, she also took note of any rocks or trinkets that glittered under the winter sun. A small smile worked its way onto her maw as she realized there was more than enough material for what she wanted to do.

"Alright, nerds! I want y'all to take a quick look around camp. It's snowy and pretty, sure, but it's empty. Back in RiverClan, we decorate the dens with all sorts of trinkets to make 'em look nice and fancy. But I'm gathering you guys today because I know ThunderClan can do better. In fact, I'd like to propose a competition."

"Everyone will be decorating their respective dens! Warriors will decorate the warrior's den, apprentices to the apprentice's den, kits and queens to the nursery, and so on. I'll call out a material, and you have to find that material and figure out a way to decorate your den with it! There'll be three rounds, three different materials. Whichever den had the most decor at the end wins!" Violetfreckle felt a kit-like spark of energy come over her; this was going to be fun.

"Everyone ready? The first thing you need to find is a rock -- any rock will do! Find the prettiest, coolest, funkiest rock you can and decorate your den with it!"

How it works:

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 24th, 2024 at 05:47 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 05:45 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Ready, Set, Decorate! [All-TC Event]

SparrowWing jumped into action, searching for a rock desperately. He may be sweet but he was competitive. Very competitive.

SparrowWing of Thunderclan has joined this event

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 24th, 2024, 05:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Timberkit °•
Dreamwalker • Flock Together I • Kitty Softpaws

Loooouuuuud. The little calico tried to cover her ears with her paws to no avail. When the yapping from outside didn't stop, Timberkit opened her soft blue eyes and glared out the nursery entrance. She wasn't mad, just annoyed that her nap was interrupted. She'd been having nice dreams about soothing water, and even the thought threatened to send her back to sleep. But noooo, the voice from outside just kept on going. Curiosity finally won over the sleepiness, and the one-moon-old kit crept outside.

Decorating? That was... a big word. Catbrows scrunched together as she tried to figure out what the heck that could even mean. Decorate. Decor. It was a funny word but she was drawing a blank as to what it could possibly mean. But she heard a word she did know -- rock. Find a rock. Pretty, cool? Funky? Whatever that meant. Timberkit sure knew what a rock was, and she knew what pretty rocks looked like. And all she needed to so was bring it back to the den? Probably? She shrugged before taking off into the snow, nosing around ThunderClan clearing in search of the most perfect rock ever to impress this loud cat.

// open! \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Cherrypaw slowly arrived*

click

◺--------------◿
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:28 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Swankit

She/Her - They/them
(2/6)

The diluted tortoiseshell hadn't been asleep but wasn't really doing anything. More so she was just staying out of the way, not wanting to get in the way of their mother and siblings. Perhaps Daddy would take her out later and teach her more stuff? Or... not. It sounded like somebody was calling the cats together so did that mean Daddy wasn't going to come see her?

She noticed that there was another kitten sitting at the entrance of the nursery. Walking over, she hesitated a little. What if she didn't want to talk to her? After all, the brown kit did seem like she was older, what if Swankit wasn't cool enough? That hesitation was enough for her to miss out on her chance as the mystery kit was already walking away. Well it'd be okay she guessed... her paw pads were cold and being with Mommy would probably feel better, but she wanted a friend! If Mommy and Daddy were too busy with her more impressive siblings, then she had to find someone else to talk to!

Disheartened, her little ears drooped a bit before she realized that she hadn't gone that far. Maybe she still had a chance! On wobbly paws, the young blue-grey baby made her way over to the other cat. "Hi I'm Rock. Oops-" She squeaked out before realizing her mistake. Oh gosh she wanted to go hide somewhere. This was so embarrassing! "I uhh... I mean I'm Swankit. Can I wook for a rock with you pwetty pwease?" They asked hesitantly, fearing the no that she felt was incoming.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:52 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

[QUOTE=vellichor;1540421]

Event [#event]

Call her sappy, but Violetfreckle felt a bit sad looking around the ThunderClan clearing. Not because of any cats, but because of how Starsdamned boring it looked. After moons of living in this Clan, she'd grown to miss the vibrant colors and odd trinkets that decorated the RiverClan camp. And while ThunderClan didn't have easy access to seashells, they did have plenty of pretty pebbles and a plethora of colorful feathers. There had to be more than this, too; Violetfreckle was sure her own creativity was limited. The tabby she-cat, feeling the best she had in days, made her way to the middle of the clearing and let out a yowl.

"Cats of ThunderClan! Gather here if you'd like to participate in a fun camp-decorating event! Calling everyone, kit to elder!" She stood in anticipation, looking side to side as cats hopefully gathered. In the back of her mind, she also took note of any rocks or trinkets that glittered under the winter sun. A small smile worked its way onto her maw as she realized there was more than enough material for what she wanted to do.

"Alright, nerds! I want y'all to take a quick look around camp. It's snowy and pretty, sure, but it's empty. Back in RiverClan, we decorate the dens with all sorts of trinkets to make 'em look nice and fancy. But I'm gathering you guys today because I know ThunderClan can do better. In fact, I'd like to propose a competition."

"Everyone will be decorating their respective dens! Warriors will decorate the warrior's den, apprentices to the apprentice's den, kits and queens to the nursery, and so on. I'll call out a material, and you have to find that material and figure out a way to decorate your den with it! There'll be three rounds, three different materials. Whichever den had the most decor at the end wins!" Violetfreckle felt a kit-like spark of energy come over her; this was going to be fun.

"Everyone ready? The first thing you need to find is a rock -- any rock will do! Find the prettiest, coolest, funkiest rock you can and decorate your den with it!"

How it works:
[/QUOT

Willowstripes dash down to the creek as soon as she heard "Rock." She had seen a big emerald rock when she was hunting the other day. She heard paw steps racing after her, she wondered who could be following her. She hopes it was a warrior so that she wouldn't have to carry the huge rock by herself.

Open

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old January 24th, 2024, 06:58 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Berrykit went into the nursery and grabbed the rock she had found the other day; she had found a section of the hollow with a rock that looked like a snake; granted, she had used her claws to help chip it more into shape (which really hurt), but it looked like a real snake. She put it beside her nest, then returned to Violetfreckle and proudly said, "Snake rock! Wook at me nes!", then led the older cat to her nest. She may be 4 moons old, but she wasn't stupid! @vellichor
Old January 24th, 2024, 07:55 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days ~ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Adorable

@vellichor
(open)

Decorating? Oh, what a lovely idea. Maplemist calmly emerged from the warriors' den at Violetfreckle's call, carefully dodging the little ones who frantically searched for rocks. Goodness, it looks like the kits were eager to win this one! No matter - she was not in it to win it. She just wanted to help decorate her beloved Clan. A smile curled the edges of her muzzle as she waved her tail hello to Violetfreckle nearby, before she gently began to dig in a patch of snow beside her. The perfect rock must be around her somewhere! Now, what would liven the warriors' den, hmm? Perhaps...something shinier would do? She hummed a quiet tune she'd heard from a bird earlier this morning as she dug.

Last edited by JellyMoons; January 24th, 2024 at 07:59 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 09:32 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grovekit
ThunderClan Kitshe/her3 moons
chatty • daydreamer • odd

Grovekit listened to Violetfreckle's challenge with growing excitement. By the end, she was practically vibrating with it. As soon as the warrior finished, Grovekit dashed around the clearing. She wanted to find the coolest, prettiest rock anyone had ever seen. She looked under leafless bushes and dug through the snow, but no avail.

In her haste, she slipped on a patch of ice and went sliding into a snowdrift, kicking up a cloud of snow. Shaking herself off, she spotted a small stone with bright, warm colors and a pretty marbled pattern. Satisfied, she scooped it up in her jaws and ran off toward the nursery.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; January 26th, 2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old January 24th, 2024, 10:11 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Leopardkit heard Violetfreckle’s call. A challenge? That meant like a competition, right? Leopard kit loooooved competitions. They had to decorate? What the heck did that mean? And why would he do it to his den? Weird! But he’d compete anyways. The little bengal kit hopped to his feet, immediately sprinting through the snowy camp towards his den. Then he skidded to a halt. Wait. He didn’t need to go to his den. He needed to find the rock first. Ohhh. Right.

Leopardkit then turned around and ran back out with a smile. He looked around to find a rock. There were some rocks by the stream, yeah. He’d go there. He then ran over towards the stream. If it was a competition then the biggest rock meant the best rock. There was a big one right there, but when he tried to grab it in his mouth the sharp rock poked him. Ow! Rocks taste weird and hard. He then tried to lift it up, but it was too heavy. Leopardkit wasn’t one to give up easily though, so he tried again to lift it up. No luck.

[open]

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!