by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 08:28 AM

Old March 12th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Mintwhisper whimpered softly before sighing heavily. "N-no, there actually is a reason I asked you to hunt with me." he scuffed the ground with his forepaws, ears flattened in embarrassment. "The thing is, Angelwing, that...um....well, I like you. You're pretty and I like the way you are!" he straightened up as his confidence came back.

Angelwing he'd started to head off when Mintwhisper said no. So, she turned back to face him, her damp fur being tugged on by the cool wind. Her heart started beating faster and harder as he began to speak again. When he was done she stared at him with a blank face. No no no! A voice yowled in her head. Stop fighting it. A whisper came. Flattening her own ears she glanced at the water that rushed around her paws. Angelwing had to register what Mintwhisper just said. He couldn't be thinking right. Clinching her teeth she felt, something, but what. Closing her eyes for a split second she pushed what ever it was away. "No, no you don't." She meowed looking up at the tom. "Mintwhisper your being rash! You can't, have feeling for me. You just can't!" She told him turning away. The molly felt the same feeling she did when she was abandoned. But why? It made her want to cry. Not looking back at Mintwhisper she opened her mouth. "Can we just hunt or go back to camp?" She asked.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 12th, 2018 at 01:53 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Angelwing he'd started to head off when Mintwhisper said no. So, she turned back to face him, her damp fur being tugged on by the cool wind. Her heart started beating faster and harder as he began to speak again. When he was done she stared at him with a blank face. No no no! A voice yowled in her head. Stop fighting it. A whisper came. Flattening her own ears she glanced at the water that rushed around her paws. Angelwing had to register what Mintwhisper just said. He couldn't be thinking right. Clinching her teeth she felt, something, but what. Closing her eyes for a split second she pushed what ever it was away. "No, no you don't." She meowed looking up at the tom. "Mintwhisper your being rash! You can't, have feeling for me. You just can't!" She told him turning away. The molly felt the same feeling she did when she was abandoned. But why? It made her want to cry. Not looking back at Mintwhisper she opened her mouth. "Can we just hunt or go back to camp?" She asked.
Mintwhisper's eyes widened and he let out a shaky breath. His fur bristled in fear and disbelief. "B-but, Angelwing, I really DO like you......" his fur lay down flat before turning away and sighing quietly. "Y-yeah, fine.....l-let's go." his ears flattened at the rejected. His heart twisted and he felt sick. The poor tom was heartbroken.
Old March 13th, 2018, 08:07 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The territory was definitely a sanctuary for Shadepaw. Crescentmoon had been his former flame, but now that she was gone, it had left him a lot to think about. And, it had left him bitter. There weren’t a lot of cats that Shadepaw really cared about anymore, mainly because no one really grabbed his attention. Most of the cats in the Clan were just boring, if he was being honest… boring and typical. Stereotypes could sum them up all too well, at a first glance, even. Shadepaw might’ve been one of those “typical” cats, but at least he tried to bring a little fire to the game. Right now, life was alright. It could’ve been better, could’ve been worse, and that awkward in-between spot was one of the most annoying things that’d happened to him. Shadepaw didn’t like being left out of the “loop,” so to speak. He didn’t like not knowing things, and he definitely didn’t like being talked about. However, the dark tom kept out of the spotlight enough so that he wasn’t the new center of gossip, and he stayed in the loop enough to know everything important that went on… such as the deputy’s name change. Rowanflower. What kind of a weak name is that? Shadepaw would never change his own name, because it sounded strong. He knew his warrior name would as well. How exciting would that be, to finally be a warrior, to go to the Streamstone and receive his name in front of everyone? To Shadepaw, it felt like the most exciting thing that could happen. He could’ve been wrong, but… that didn’t change the way that he felt. Heading through the territory, the thick-furred dark tom soon found a spot that looked good to relax. It wasn’t near the water, actually… but the ground was cool and damp, firm enough to support him and soft enough to be comfortable, and Shadepaw instantly fell in love with the spot.

@Owl

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 14th, 2018, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villiany View Post
The cat's eyes widened as he heard the voice of another, much older cat. He crouched down as low to the reeds as he could and began to consider his options. His pelt didn't make for good camouflage, so it wouldn't be long before he was spotted. He also wasn't sure how to move among the reeds without making a sound, which meant sneaking past the owner of this voice was out of the question. He could run for it, but in his current state he wouldn't get far and it would only serve to waste what little energy he had left. The cat sighed as he realized the only option he had left was to surrender. He spoke quietly, trying to save his voice but still revealing his location. "Please sir, I mean you no harm. I am only here to search for food, water, and a place to rest. I'm going to stand up now. I ask that you do the same." The cat stood up as tall as he could, still not quite managing to pass the reeds. He glanced over the reeds on the right side of his body before craning his neck as far as he could to his left.
@starfall
Old March 16th, 2018, 11:46 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
OliveSun soon caught up and leaped with all his strength, landing on the bold and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. "Better luck next time." He mewed with amusement. "Come on, there might be more nearby!" The oriental Tom called from farther down the river.
Icemist snarled in frustration and slammed a forepaw on the ground, his plumed tail lashing irritatably. He has never failed in catching prey. He always managed to capture his prey somehow. To fail now?!?! It was humiliating. And he could not believe this younger tom did catch it. He flung his head from side to side, then drew his claws across the ground.

The white tom took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He shook out his pelt and stepped from behind the reeds. He assumed the Oriental tom hadn't seen his angry reaction, but he glared at him as he came up to him. "Well, don't just stand there like a mouse brain!," he spat. "Lets just get started already!!!" He then stalked past the other tom and started walking, his plumed tail held high in the air.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

It had been so long since Silvermask had left RiverClan's camp. She tried to remember the last time she'd walked through RiverClan territory? Was it went she'd went hunting with Snakebite? Or perhaps it had been when she went to the Gathering. The silver and black was finding it hard to remember for sure. She'd been busy caring for her kit and the kits of the other queens. She enjoyed every moment of caring for the kits and the other queens obviously. Why else would Silvermask stay in the nursery even when she wasn't caring for her own kits? Even so, the queen always valued getting the opportunity to stretch her legs. There was a slight chill in the air, but the she-cat didn't care too much about it. It felt good to have fresh air in her lungs once again. Feeling her mind become more clear now, Silvermask headed to the nearest stream and rested by the water, relaxed by the sound of it. She dipped her head down to take a few sips of the slow moving liquid. The coolness of it felt good as it trickled down her throat and into her stomach. Silvermask hadn't felt this fresh and clear-minded in moons.

@Boba Fett

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:49 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
It had been so long since Silvermask had left RiverClan's camp. She tried to remember the last time she'd walked through RiverClan territory? Was it went she'd went hunting with Snakebite? Or perhaps it had been when she went to the Gathering. The silver and black was finding it hard to remember for sure. She'd been busy caring for her kit and the kits of the other queens. She enjoyed every moment of caring for the kits and the other queens obviously. Why else would Silvermask stay in the nursery even when she wasn't caring for her own kits? Even so, the queen always valued getting the opportunity to stretch her legs. There was a slight chill in the air, but the she-cat didn't care too much about it. It felt good to have fresh air in her lungs once again. Feeling her mind become more clear now, Silvermask headed to the nearest stream and rested by the water, relaxed by the sound of it. She dipped her head down to take a few sips of the slow moving liquid. The coolness of it felt good as it trickled down her throat and into her stomach. Silvermask hadn't felt this fresh and clear-minded in moons.

@Boba Fett
Brackenpaw usually avoided the river. They knew they were a RiverClan cat, but they were just one of the few cats that didn't like water. Those cats were sometimes called dry-paws. Brackenpaw didn't very much like that name, I mean, dry-paws? It's not that the name itself is bad, it's just... Why do RiverClan cats that hate water get a special name? Why don't we call ThunderClan cats that like water, wet-paws? they asked themself. They just didn't understand the concept of labels such as that. The only time Brackenpaw ever went towards water was when they were thirsty. Like right now. Brackenpaw had just been out training alone like they always did. Sometimes Brackenpaw would slightly reget that training because of how much it annoyed them when their friends would say 'How are you so good at fighting!? I'm horrible!' They especially hated when they did that. Their friends acted like Brackenpaw was naturally good at things and that it wasn't fair that Brackenpaw didn't possibly have to use any effort to be as good as they were. But, they thought, my friends are wrong. I work hard every day. With chores, training, helping others, anything! I want to prove to the Clans that Non-Binary cats shouldn't be despised for their choices... one of Brackenpaw's biggest secret was that Thierry idol was from another Clan. The ShadowClan medicine cat Daydream. They somehow earned respect so easily, or that's how it looked, and Brackenpaw wanted to prove that all cats, no matter their gender deserve respect. That was why Brackenpaw worked and worked, either until they thought their heart was going to burst or when they had to go to bed because the sun had set. For now, Brackenpaw was taking a small, rare, break from training to drink. They padded to the riverbank, an occasional leaf or two crunching beneath their paws, until finally they made it to the river. Brackenpaw looked down at the river, shuddering. They didn't want anyone to know that they were a dry-paw. That might bring disrespect to them, other Non-Binary cats, and maybe even cats of other genders. Brackenpaw hesitantly dipped their head towards the water and lapped at it, tongue moving quicker the more water they drank until they felt like they had enough water. They looked around and spotted one of RiverClan's warriors,"Hi Silvermask," they greeted the older she-cat with a respectful dip of the head. They felt that they needed to seem somewhat submissive in from of higher ranks than themself.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Brackenpaw usually avoided the river. They knew they were a RiverClan cat, but they were just one of the few cats that didn't like water. Those cats were sometimes called dry-paws. Brackenpaw didn't very much like that name, I mean, dry-paws? It's not that the name itself is bad, it's just... Why do RiverClan cats that hate water get a special name? Why don't we call ThunderClan cats that like water, wet-paws? they asked themself. They just didn't understand the concept of labels such as that. The only time Brackenpaw ever went towards water was when they were thirsty. Like right now. Brackenpaw had just been out training alone like they always did. Sometimes Brackenpaw would slightly reget that training because of how much it annoyed them when their friends would say 'How are you so good at fighting!? I'm horrible!' They especially hated when they did that. Their friends acted like Brackenpaw was naturally good at things and that it wasn't fair that Brackenpaw didn't possibly have to use any effort to be as good as they were. But, they thought, my friends are wrong. I work hard every day. With chores, training, helping others, anything! I want to prove to the Clans that Non-Binary cats shouldn't be despised for their choices... one of Brackenpaw's biggest secret was that Thierry idol was from another Clan. The ShadowClan medicine cat Daydream. They somehow earned respect so easily, or that's how it looked, and Brackenpaw wanted to prove that all cats, no matter their gender deserve respect. That was why Brackenpaw worked and worked, either until they thought their heart was going to burst or when they had to go to bed because the sun had set. For now, Brackenpaw was taking a small, rare, break from training to drink. They padded to the riverbank, an occasional leaf or two crunching beneath their paws, until finally they made it to the river. Brackenpaw looked down at the river, shuddering. They didn't want anyone to know that they were a dry-paw. That might bring disrespect to them, other Non-Binary cats, and maybe even cats of other genders. Brackenpaw hesitantly dipped their head towards the water and lapped at it, tongue moving quicker the more water they drank until they felt like they had enough water. They looked around and spotted one of RiverClan's warriors,"Hi Silvermask," they greeted the older she-cat with a respectful dip of the head. They felt that they needed to seem somewhat submissive in from of higher ranks than themself.
Silvermask was still sitting peacefully by the water when Brackenpaw approached. She watched the younger tom trot up to the water and take a drink. They seemed pretty thirsty and perhaps quite tired as well. The queen wondered what they'd been doing before coming to take a drink. The silver tabby's tail flicked happily as the younger cat spoke to her. "Hello there Brackenpaw." She greeted, mimicking the apprentice's gesture. The head dip felt far too formal and made Silvermask feel as if Brackenpaw felt that she was better than them. Despite the age difference, Silvermask didn't quite see it that way, even if that wasn't truly how Brackenpaw felt. After many moons of raising kits, the queen learned that one of the most valuable things young cats can know is that they're always equal and worthy despite their age or experience. It was important for young cats to feel valuable. "I haven't seen you around very much lately."The silver tabby began with a gentle smile and welcoming green eyes. "What have you been up to?" She motioned for the apprentice to come closer with a flick of her tail.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:04 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Silvermask was still sitting peacefully by the water when Brackenpaw approached. She watched the younger tom trot up to the water and take a drink. They seemed pretty thirsty and perhaps quite tired as well. The queen wondered what they'd been doing before coming to take a drink. The silver tabby's tail flicked happily as the younger cat spoke to her. "Hello there Brackenpaw." She greeted, mimicking the apprentice's gesture. The head dip felt far too formal and made Silvermask feel as if Brackenpaw felt that she was better than them. Despite the age difference, Silvermask didn't quite see it that way, even if that wasn't truly how Brackenpaw felt. After many moons of raising kits, the queen learned that one of the most valuable things young cats can know is that they're always equal and worthy despite their age or experience. It was important for young cats to feel valuable. "I haven't seen you around very much lately."The silver tabby began with a gentle smile and welcoming green eyes. "What have you been up to?" She motioned for the apprentice to come closer with a flick of her tail.
Brackenpaw nodded and obediently approached her,"Well, you know, training," they mewed happily. It wasn't that Brackenpaw viewed other cats as better than them, it was just that Silvermask was higher in the hierarchy than Brackenpaw and they were used to being very polite. It had never really mattered to Brackenpaw what their age, gender, appearance, even personality was like. They treated all cats the same. Equally. They treated even the worst bullies with kindness. Though, this 'treating all cats equally' thing didn't help that much with Brackenpaw's family and friends. Since they treated all cats equally they never gave their family any really special care, same with friends. This caused many friends to turn on them and many one-sided fights, as Brackenpaw would juat smile and walk away, not actually wanting to be involved in a fight. Brackenpaw would always choose to feed the weakest cat in the clan first and if that cat happened to not be a friend or family member, they wouldn't care. The cat that they gave food needed that food more than any other member of the Clan, and that was enough for them.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Icemist snarled in frustration and slammed a forepaw on the ground, his plumed tail lashing irritatably. He has never failed in catching prey. He always managed to capture his prey somehow. To fail now?!?! It was humiliating. And he could not believe this younger tom did catch it. He flung his head from side to side, then drew his claws across the ground.

The white tom took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He shook out his pelt and stepped from behind the reeds. He assumed the Oriental tom hadn't seen his angry reaction, but he glared at him as he came up to him. "Well, don't just stand there like a mouse brain!," he spat. "Lets just get started already!!!" He then stalked past the other tom and started walking, his plumed tail held high in the air.
OliveSun could sense IceMist's agitation and decided to step back a bit. "Uh you know what, you can have a head start this time...show me how it's really done..."