Today 01:43 PM

Old August 31st, 2021, 09:19 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikoria the Wolf Pup View Post
Alderkit stretched and ran to catch up to her, slowing down to keep pace. "Where are we off to?" she asked.
"Here." Cherryleaf said, climbing the hill and basking in the glory of the barren plain. Sand moved around the dusty flat, revealing several hidden dipps in the ground. Suddenly CHerryleaf dropped to the ground, flattening her body against the ground. "Follow me kid" She whispered and She began to slowly crawled forward. She twitched her tail, gesturing for the kit to go around hoping she would get the idea.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old September 1st, 2021, 06:57 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCocaHead View Post
"Here." Cherryleaf said, climbing the hill and basking in the glory of the barren plain. Sand moved around the dusty flat, revealing several hidden dipps in the ground. Suddenly CHerryleaf dropped to the ground, flattening her body against the ground. "Follow me kid" She whispered and She began to slowly crawled forward. She twitched her tail, gesturing for the kit to go around hoping she would get the idea.
Alderkit looked around. Then, with a shrug, she got down to her best hunting crouch. Her shoulders were uneven and her haunches were much too low. When she started moving, she wobbled quite a bit.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

-->Crowtail
The former Shadowclan deputy was stalking through Starclan territory, hunters crouch was locked. His eyes were focused on a mouse ahead of him. He needed to step on his game again. He did miss hunting real food. This was more for sport now that he was here. He had been here for many moons. It was home to him.

Crowtail kept his eyes on the mouse, stalking quietly. He moved farther ahead before he was just a couple fox-lengths away. The mouse had no clue he was there. Even in death these creatures were stupid. The tom pounced, landing on top of it. He caught it by the tail and let it go.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 15th, 2021, 08:32 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Crowtail
The former Shadowclan deputy was stalking through Starclan territory, hunters crouch was locked. His eyes were focused on a mouse ahead of him. He needed to step on his game again. He did miss hunting real food. This was more for sport now that he was here. He had been here for many moons. It was home to him.

Crowtail kept his eyes on the mouse, stalking quietly. He moved farther ahead before he was just a couple fox-lengths away. The mouse had no clue he was there. Even in death these creatures were stupid. The tom pounced, landing on top of it. He caught it by the tail and let it go.
((Lemme yeet Sunstorm at cha.))

Sunstorm of windclan ((Dead))

She watched Crowtail with intrest, her tail flicking as she yawned, keeping her eyes on the former Shadowclan deputy, wondering what he was up too. There wasnt much to do in starclan, she thought.
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
((Lemme yeet Sunstorm at cha.))

Sunstorm of windclan ((Dead))

She watched Crowtail with intrest, her tail flicking as she yawned, keeping her eyes on the former Shadowclan deputy, wondering what he was up too. There wasnt much to do in starclan, she thought.
-->Crowtail
The large black short-haired cat turned around after hearing a clanmate behind him. Now that he was dead every other starclan cat was a clanmate. It felt weird to him, but his life had been a little weird. He regretted everything he had done and hated himself for it sometimes. Starclan had a reason though for allowing him here. "Bored?", Crowtail asked in amusement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 15th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:

-->Crowtail
The large black short-haired cat turned around after hearing a clanmate behind him. Now that he was dead every other starclan cat was a clanmate. It felt weird to him, but his life had been a little weird. He regretted everything he had done and hated himself for it sometimes. Starclan had a reason though for allowing him here. "Bored?", Crowtail asked in amusement.
Sunstorm
she yawned again. "Very." She noted, looking up at Crowtail as she was laying down now. Her glossy amber eyes matching her tan pelt as she had a tired expression on her face.
Old September 15th, 2021, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Sunstorm
she yawned again. "Very." She noted, looking up at Crowtail as she was laying down now. Her glossy amber eyes matching her tan pelt as she had a tired expression on her face.
-->Crowtail
The tom looked around and saw that same mouse again. He wanted to run after it again, but looked at Sunstorm. "You see that mouse over there. When I'm bored I like to chase them. Our bellies are always full, so there isn't any reason to eat them or kill them, so it makes it all the fun to catch, release, repeat.", he responded. Crowtail ran at the mouse and it ran towards the other warrior.

Old September 15th, 2021, 09:02 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:

-->Crowtail
The tom looked around and saw that same mouse again. He wanted to run after it again, but looked at Sunstorm. "You see that mouse over there. When I'm bored I like to chase them. Our bellies are always full, so there isn't any reason to eat them or kill them, so it makes it all the fun to catch, release, repeat.", he responded. Crowtail ran at the mouse and it ran towards the other warrior.
Sunstorm
Sunstorm quickly stood, once the mouse got close enough, she pounced on it, making sure to Not kill it. She smiled, keeping the mouse within her paws with her tail waving.

Last edited by Rxcket_p; September 15th, 2021 at 09:02 PM.
Old September 16th, 2021, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Sunstorm
Sunstorm quickly stood, once the mouse got close enough, she pounced on it, making sure to Not kill it. She smiled, keeping the mouse within her paws with her tail waving.
-->Crowtail
There we go she looked like she was having fun. It was fun to keep messing with mice. Their fun to chase after. "I always let it go and it just stops after it sees its not being chased anymore. Than I go back.", Crowtail meowed with a twitch of his tail.

Old September 30th, 2021, 07:32 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Greypelt a new memeber of starclan looked down from starclan territory At her kit. Stomrpelt from Riverclan. "I miss you my kit." She said "all because of that shadowclan cat!"

Last edited by Galaxy_; September 30th, 2021 at 07:36 PM.