Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:51 AM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:54 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

《 Chasmkit 》
3/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit heard the sneeze and rolled over...still sleeping. She was in a deep sleep.

Fallingkit - @Spider-in-the-corner
Old May 3rd, 2024, 09:02 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

The warrior watched as the little kit tried and messily pounced. Oh! OH! Alright! A pouncing lesson then, Orangeblossom was more than happy to show teach, he really liked teaching actually, especially with the kits because they were always so happy to learn, the way he tries to visit so often. The warrior bounced over and dropped into a hunter’s crouch in front of Vixenkit with a grin, “This here is called a hunter’s crouch, you try and keep your weight balanced on all your paws and bend down lower to the floor so that prey doesn’t see you coming. Also watch that tail of yours, you can curl it around your back legs or just be mindful that it doesn’t brush anything behind you.” Orangeblossom couldn’t really demonstrate the tail thing, with his stubby tail but it was a simple enough task even without a demonstration. The warrior waited for Vixenkit to mimic the crouch before continuing.
[ @Epiales - Vixenkit ]
[ Also I am chill with Vixen being Orange’s sibling if you still wanted to do that /w\ I think I haven’t told you yet ]

Vixenkit
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 4 moons| selectively mute|
"speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

Vixen nodded quietly and dropped into a crouch, before adjusting to what Orange had told her to. He put weight on his paws and then let the rest of his body... relax slightly. She wasn't sure so she continued, letting her tail droop barely out of sight. Was this how it was supposed to look? He tried to move forward, his paws shaking, not used to the weight of his body in a position like this. She would work on it. Then he looked up at Orange expectedly, waiting for the warrior to say something. She got up from the crouch then, her little legs shaking slightly before she sat down and flicked her tail away. Maybe a walk around camp? But how would he explain that without words? She got up and began to walk around a bit then pointed to outside the nursery in thee camp.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old May 6th, 2024, 09:09 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Dewkit yawned

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 9th, 2024, 03:50 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

It had been throwaway comment from a queen about it being a bit chilly in the nursery last night when the wind blew that had made the seasoned warrior decide to take a better look at the walls and roof of the nursery. It was one of the dens, alongside the apprentices' den, that she usually kept a closer eye on to make sure the younger cats inside weren't too cold or too hot, but apparently, there pawful of smaller cracks had gone unnoticed by her. Likely because they were rather hard to see from the outside, and it was only after finding no faults with the den that Hawkcatcher had entered the den to inspect it from there and found there little holes.

It was a shame few of the other warriors seem as interested in maintaining the camp. After the Caretaker rank had been removed, Hawkcatcher had hoped that cats would have been reminded that these tasks, well, existed, but that wasn't really take case. Make no mistake, Hawkcatcher had spotted a few younger cats taking responsibility, she just wished the same initiative was shown by a larger number of cats.

Speaking of more cats needing to do this, Hawkcatcher (hated to admit it) but handling these cracks would be a lot easier with some assistance. Kits were cute, but she would not trust them to help her if she actually wanted stuff done, and she wouldn't wish more work on the queens. When she shot a glance out of the nursery, she did spot one younger warrior. "Daylightwing?" She didn't much enjoy requesting assistance with a task she was this familiar with (or anything in general) but this would be done much quicker if she had someone holding up this branch, for example. "Could you come a lend me a paw with some reparations?"

[ @Ladiebugg

If Ladie is also fine with it, this post could also be open for kits to bother these two ]

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:13 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

DaylightWing
DaylightKit, DaylightPaw

13 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

The Sun

___

@Luminous

___

DaylightWing had been sitting near the nursery, swinging her new stub of a leg back and forth when she heard her name.

'Hm? Sure.. Why not.'

She stood up, heading over to the older cat

(I don't mind kits getting in here and bugging them!)
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:31 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

The fresh warrior didn't hesitate to come and assist, and Hawkcatcher showed with a flick of her paw where she wanted Daylightwing to hold on as she carefully bent a branch to cover one of the cracks. Experience had taught her how to hold the branches and twigs so that they wouldn't break, so it was with calm skillfulness that the first crack was sealed.

And she was able to focus on the next.

While working, it did strike Hawkcatcher that Daylightwing... might be expecting some conversation. Smalltalk was not a strong suit of hers. However, there was one topic that she held close enough to her heart that even she might be able to chit-chat about it, and that was the youngest of Thunderclan. (Not to say that Daylightwing wouldn't still clasify in Hawkcatcher's mind but) "How does it feel to become a mentor so soon after becoming a warrior?" It wouldn't have been the first time Hawkcatcher had offered to help a younger mentor with training ones apprentice, something she had done countless times by now, but she also didn't consider it appropriate to fling unasked-for advice on someone.

@Ladiebugg

_______________ Tracker _______________

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨