Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:40 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:39 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Quacky
Today 06:36 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM

Old April 18th, 2024, 05:18 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default as strong as rushing winds[finder]

In the wild embrace of gales untamed,
Where whispers blend with echoes named,
There lies a strength, unseen, unfurled,
In every breeze that sweeps the world.
Mighty gusts, they dance and play,
Through valleys deep and skies so gray,
They whisper the tales of ancient lore,
As strong as rushing wings, they soar.

Hello, everyone! Back again with yet another finder for a new character that I’m hoping to willingly progress and develop as time moves on. So, meet Eveningkit! My newest little bundle of joy whom I deeply hope to keep active with as he grows and prospers. He’s new, but I already have lots in store for him in the coming days. Even with him as a new character, I have certain requirements needed for him for him to be introduced into WindClan. You may be wondering what this may be exactly for, but in all honesty, I am trying to look for a family for him! Given that he is going to be a WindClan character, I would like for him to develop some future interactions, and he is going to need a family. Please don’t make any throwaway characters for this, as I want his family to be cared about. Now, with this out of the way, why don’t we get to know the boy a little bit before diving into what I am going to want for familial members/interactions in general?

Overall Personality:

Eveningkit is often known for being extremely outgoing and extroverted. If there’s one thing that Eveningkit wants to do, it’s to learn, learn, learn! The world around him is like an open book for him to explore and discover. So much to learn, so much to do, it’s almost impossible to handle for this little guy. He’s quite bright, quickly picking up on what he learns and displaying a good amount of intelligence for one so young. This will aid him well in the moons to come. His desire to learn and explore is tempered with a natural built-in code to follow the rules. Eveningkit is very keen on sticking to the rules even with his undying desire to explore the world, yet it’s so tempting. It often tears him apart, wishing to explore where he shouldn’t and talk to others when they’ve told him to keep quiet, yet he really doesn’t want to break the rules and make the high ranks angry. Who knows? Maybe one day, his curiosity will get the better of him.

As stated, Eveningkit is relatively extroverted. This little bugger loves talking to others, babbling on and on, and asking whatever questions he can. Even with his chatter mouth, he’s learned when there’s a time to stop talking, picking up faster than most kits that respect is an important value. So, he tries to do just that: Be respectful to the big cats. Even if he’s bursting to talk to someone or ask about something.

As much as he may seem like a perfect child, he’s far from it. Eveningkit is quick to make judgments on others and stick with them for a long time until they’re proven wrong. This can make him hold grudges or pretenses for days, weeks, perhaps even moons. Once he learns the truth, though, he will apologize and understand his wrongdoings.

Despite his outward respect, politeness, and understanding of others, Eveningkit is pretty self-centered. He may not always say it, but he views himself more highly than his denmates because of his “superior” strength and his “more mature” personality. He cares a lot about how he’s viewed, so he’ll try to please those around him so he gets praise and warmth. He also usually tries to get what he wants above others, but not in an obvious way - if he can’t disguise it to make it look like he wasn’t a jerk, he’ll let it go. Still, he does genuinely care about his clan-mates, and especially as he grows older, his loyalty to them will be unwavering.

Traits: Curious, bright, obedient, adventurous, extroverted, excitable, respectful, judgemental, understanding, polite, self-centered, people-pleaser, selfish, loyal.

Please note that his personality will begin to shift and develop over time as he grows older, and maybe his traits will gradually change and shift into more negative or positive traits as he gradually grows older. He won’t stay a child forever.

Appearance:

Eveningkit is Maine Coone mix, so he’s massive, towering over most of the kits in the nursery. He’s stronger than his denmates; when he gets older, his muscles will develop quickly. His body is still developing, being the typical kit body of small and chubby, withstanding a round belly and a playful, energetic manner. But he’ll grow into a sturdy frame with a broad chest and shoulders and a square head, his body eventually turning lean and toned around the legs and especially around his stomach area. He has round ears and a round muzzle, both of which look almost too big for his head. Eveningkit has medium-length, thick fur that brushes out at his tail and chest. His pelt always seems to be ruffled and dirty from his consistent exploring, being difficult to keep clean; a habit that he eventually grows into doing. Eveningkit’s eyes are large and bright, reflecting his curiosity and wonder. They would not have developed their piercing yellow color, being instead a lighter shade, possibly a soft amber or green. He’s a dark gray tabby, albeit a lighter shade compared to his darker fur. The tabby markings are less pronounced and more fuzzy adding to his adorable charm.

Well, now with that out of the way, let's move towards the more needed stuff for him? He's going to need parents, but I don't mind if it's adopted or biological, I would heavily prefer biological as it could help them develop more. He's going to need some siblings(at least 3) to keep his life a little more entertaining, but please make them look similar to how he currently looks, as he is dark-furred and has tabby markings, same goes for parents if you are going to make them biological. As I have stated, please do not make throwaway characters. I want him to develop a good, impactful relationship with his family and friends.

Father: 0/1
This role is gonna be picky, as I don't mind if it's either adopted or biological, but I would want for his father to be someone whom he looks up to often, the same being said for the mother role.
Mother: 0/1
Again, very picky. I don't mind if it's either adopted or biological, but like the father figure, I would want for this to be someone he would look up to quite often.
Siblings: 0/3
Not really picky with these, but I would want them to look similar to him if they are biological siblings, but that won't be necessary if you are aiming to have them be adopted siblings instead!
Best Friend: 0/1
This role will be a little bit picky to pick. This would need to be a cat who shares the same interests as him and wants to explore the world alongside him. But, I am willing to make changes if needed!
Friends: 0/unlimited
Not much to say here; just create some cats to be his friends!
Enemies: 0/unlimited
Honesty, not much to say here either. Just expect Eveningkit to give your character a judgmental look if they treat him wrongly.

Optional form down below!

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
How Active Are You?:
Plot Ideas?:
Mention Me!: @iliri

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:40 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: as strong as rushing winds[finder]

sibling placeholder

Buzzardkit

name: buzzardkit
sexuality: tbd

wip

wip

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; April 20th, 2024 at 07:39 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 07:09 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Name:Pumpkin-kit
Sexuality: female (ace one day)
Appearance: wip
Personality: a sweet quite and bubbly she kit
Role?: sibling
How Active Are You?: simi
Plot Ideas?: a lil bit of trauma
Old April 19th, 2024, 07:42 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder for mother\father

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 19th, 2024, 07:56 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

@iliri
I have two characters to fill some roles:
minttuft for adoptive mother (she is currently in a rejoining plot for wc after being missing but-) (if minttuft is chosen for mother eveningkit should have plenty of adopted siblings i think)
and leopardkit(almost paw!!) for friend

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 19th, 2024 at 08:00 AM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:44 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Name: Mothkit

Sexuality: unknown currently :3

Appearance: he is a light, very light brown medium fluffy kitty with light-coloured splotches. Her pelt is curly. He has dark-colored "freckles" on his muzzle and near his nose. Her eyes are a light grey blue.
(I based this off of a dog ;-; so look up mudi dogs and look at it like it is a cat--)

Personality: introverted, she tends to huddle up in the nursery a bit, not wanting to leave or go much of anywhere. He is also a bit of a cup half empty when a situation goes wrong, panicking, a lot, they bursting out how they should've stayed back. She is ah... overprotective at times and is kind in parental mode with everyone, even if she is younger and likes to constantly make sure everyone is alright, especially when she gets to know you. He is also constantly nervous and ferreting over others around him, and he is terrible at lying so when he says it's nothing, it is noticeable it is something.

Age: (;-; I didn't think this far ahead, plus you never said the age of Evening :3 )

Role?: friend... maybe into best friend-- idc

How Active Are You?: active during the weekdays on rapid fire mode >:3 unless I'm sick ;-;

Plot Ideas?: maybe he pulls Moth out of her little cocoon in the nursery to explore a bit... and Moth falls in love with the outside world without the nursery.

I was gonna make this just a quick thing but got into it a bit to much I think ;-;
also, you don't have to roleplay with me much if it might make you to busy or stressed and take your time as well!

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:27 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

I am here now ehehehe >;D

Name:
Flashfeather

Sexuality:
Aroace, Gay

Appearance:
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body, a skinny build and green eyes

Personality:
Hard-working, Loyal, Kind, Clumsy, Goofy

Role?:
Friend, Maybe older brother figure?

How Active Are You?:
uhhhh school is being a butt so 7/10

Plot Ideas?:
A Nope Sandwich with extra Nope Sauce

Mention Me!:
@iliri \\

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Name: Whisperingpaw
Sexuality: Pan or Bi questioning
Appearance: A marigold-orange tom with dull green eyes. He has a lanky and strong structure
Personality: Usually grumpy and rude to everyone, snarky and introverted. But inside, he's just an apprentice who doesn't know how to comprehend everything that's happened to him
Role?: Friend!
How Active Are You?: Everyday
Plot Ideas?: Whisperingpaw could be this grumpy emo boy that could be a big brother figure for Eveningkit, always lurking to defend this bundle of joy!

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]