Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Stonegaze yawned as she walked into the clearing. Her blue eyes were emotionless but she was in a relatively good mood. She smiled as she saw her friend Fernleaf. "Heya Fernleaf!"
@LeopardLover56
Old October 25th, 2017, 01:31 PM
LeopardLover56

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Stonegaze yawned as she walked into the clearing. Her blue eyes were emotionless but she was in a relatively good mood. She smiled as she saw her friend Fernleaf. "Heya Fernleaf!"
@LeopardLover56
*Fernleaf looked over and smiled kindly.* Hello Stonegaze! How are you this fine day?
Old October 25th, 2017, 02:29 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
larkfall wanted to cry. how close he was to his ear, how he pressed against him so romantically yet the words he mewed in his ears were like thick poison. cuckoo could crush him with a single swipe. but one thing that comforted larkfall is that he would never kill him. as much as he hurt him, as many scars that were along his body from punishments,he would never kill him. after all, that would only draw more attention to cuckoo, and larkfall knew he didnt want to be in the spotlight of their leader. the thought only gave him a sliver of confidence. he gave a small whimper, but he sat up a bit more, leaning away from cuckoos touch,¨your scent...¨ he repeated, voice still trembling. he had never stood up to his mate before. green eyes watered at he stared at him. he wanted to back down, to say nevermind and apologize over and over again, to beg for forgiveness. but they were in the clearing,public, cuckoo couldnt hurt him with cats watching, could he?, ¨it isnt mine.¨ it hurt. it really did. to know his mate didnt love him enough to stick around, that alrk would never be his one and only. that lark wasnt good enough. what did he have to do to prove himself? did he have to praise and worship him? did he have to dedicate his all to him? check and check. lark was done.

larkfall jumped hearing someone talk to him. cuckoo didnt like him talking to toms. he wanted all of his attention. his mate was controlling and it was taking a toll, to the point that lark was scared to even look at another cat in fear of getting punishment when cuckoo came back from patrols. he looked up from his small piece of prey he was eating,well, planning to scarf down before he was ordered not to(cuckoos request). but his mate wasnt around right now. probably hidden away with some other tom. it was hypocritical. but larkfall still loved him endlessly. he sat up a bit,giving a small tense smile,¨hello! im larkfall. its nice to m-meet you.¨
To Obsidiansky, Larkfall was definitely acting a bit off. Everything from the prey that he had been eating to his smile (which was unnatural) and then his voice... which had stammered near the end. But, if the other tom didn't want to talk about it, it wasn't the dark feline's business. Once they were friends it might be, but not until then. "It's nice to meet you too, Larkfall. And how are you?" He asked with a pleasant smile. It was strange to Obsidiansky to meet a cat who was acting this way - was Larkfall... scared of something? And if so, then what was it? Surely not a clanmate, because for the tom, there was nothing worse then a cat who attempted to terrorize clanmates. He just didn't understand how someone could do that. If this continued, well, Obsidiansky's own nature would practically force him into asking what was wrong with Larkfall.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 25th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardLover56 View Post
*Fernleaf looked over and smiled kindly.* Hello Stonegaze! How are you this fine day?
Stonegaze sat next to Fernleaf and yawned. "I'm fine, how are you?" The Orange and white shecat looked on with blue eyes.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

@Duststorm
Cavemist looked over the group of kits, his kits. He still could hardly believe it. But there was no other explanation. They were all perfect, and looked like a mix between Brambleflash and Cavemist. He lowered nose head, looking at each one in turn. One had half their face one color, half their face the other. A perfect line right down the center. They were all beautiful and unique kits. He couldn't wait to get to raise them with Brambleflash. A soft sigh escaped the tom's lips, and he looked up at the gray tabby tom, his mate. Wrapping his tail over the kits, the long furred gray tomcat thought for a moment. He was slightly startled by how loud one of the she-kits was, and chortled deep in his throat. “The one with the gray and white face,” he gently nudged the kit he was talking about. “How about Splitkit for him?” Cavemist suggested, looking over the litter with a look of pure joy. He purred and let his gaze wander over the rest of them. One of them looked like it had... four ears? He shrugged, and looked at the rest. All were perfect, no matter what. “Your turn,” he said, grinning.

(We might have to end this and say it already happened, then age the litter up 1-3 moons, because I need to do an important roleplay involving Hexedkit. Is that alright with everybody?)

(Fine with me, because now I can say she's best friends with my cat Spiderpaw)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw had closed her eyes by the time the tom had his nose pressed into her cheek, in all honesty, this is all she ever wanted, someone that would actually care for her, and he was the one. "So, you wanna go to my secret clearing?" She asked softly, licking his nose.
Spiderpaw looked at her, purring. "I guess we could." meowed Spiderpaw. The young cat stood up once again, stretching his back legs as his blind eyes met Blossompaw's

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstripe View Post
Sunshine padded into the den, full of energy. "Hello, Leafshadow! Do you want to do something?" he mewed, kinda bored. Leafshadow looked as if she felt the same way.
Leafshadow lifted her head again, "Yes! I've been looking do to something all day. Where to?"

Last edited by Liekki; October 25th, 2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:53 PM
LeopardLover56

Quote:

Stonegaze sat next to Fernleaf and yawned. "I'm fine, how are you?" The Orange and white shecat looked on with blue eyes.
*Leopardclaws ear twitched.* Good. Thanks for asking. Any patrols you were assigned this morning?
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardLover56 View Post
*Leopardclaws ear twitched.* Good. Thanks for asking. Any patrols you were assigned this morning?
"None," she stretched out her claws and bunched up her muscles. She sprung forward and let out a relaxed sigh as her muscles stretched. "So, what do you want to do?"
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM
LeopardLover56

Quote:

"None," she stretched out her claws and bunched up her muscles. She sprung forward and let out a relaxed sigh as her muscles stretched. "So, what do you want to do?"
Well, I was going to go out hunting by myself. Care to join Me? *Fernleaf tilted her head slightly in a questioning glance.*
Closed Thread