Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Staff and the Community
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 12:08 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Who are you, and why are...
Last post by Morrigan
Yesterday 11:39 PM
an offer
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 10:59 PM
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Yesterday 10:31 PM

Old February 10th, 2018, 04:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Batface ears perked up and tilted his head with a puzzled look on his face
" what do you mean by that my dear? " he asked with a tail flick clearly curious at what she meant .
She purred,” No shame in not believing in Starclan.” She chuckled happily, after all their was no shame in it as far as she could see so long as he shared her beliefs. That really was the way she worked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hawkspeed tried searched her eyes, but she had averted her gaze from his. So instead he tilted his head,"yes, but why?" He had met other socially awkward cats but none of them had actually known what causes the awkwardness. He hoped that maybe Hollypelt did.
Hollypelt's nose twitched and she shrugged. "I guess it started when I was younger. An apprentice, actually. These cats would bully me... try to make me their servant. I know it's a long time ago, but I just can't seem to get over it. I dunno why but..." she said quietly. She pawed at the ground silently, wondering why she had revealed this. The only other cat who she had told was her mate, but then again, Hawkspeed was one of two cats who seemed to be nice to her.
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She purred,” No shame in not believing in Starclan.” She chuckled happily, after all their was no shame in it as far as she could see so long as he shared her beliefs. That really was the way she worked.
Batface sighed with a shake of his head his ears flicked and looked at flamingspirit " my dear I didn't say that I don't believe in starclan I simply said that I didn't believe in it quite enough . i believe that in some ways starclan is responsible for things and some ways they aren't . And I for one know that I won't be welcomed in their paws any time soon" he meowed and licked his left paw again now deciding to lay back down with a yawn . seems like she isn't as big of a problem as I thought she's quite easy to.....talk to and possibly coax he smiled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Batface sighed with a shake of his head his ears flicked and looked at flamingspirit " my dear I didn't say that I don't believe in starclan I simply said that I didn't believe in it quite enough . i believe that in some ways starclan is responsible for things and some ways they aren't . And I for one know that I won't be welcomed in their paws any time soon" he meowed and licked his left paw again now deciding to lay back down with a yawn . seems like she isn't as big of a problem as I thought she's quite easy to.....talk to and possibly coax he smiled
She purred,” I understand.” She shook her head,” So enough about me being an excessive Starclan supporter and you not as much. What about you. Like what do you enjoy doing in your free time, or whatever fun facts about you that you want to share with me.” She purred suprised she was actually curious about him, she normally didn’t want to get to know her clanmates, yet she wanted to get to know him. She was simple to get to know, she was an excessive Starclan supporter, visibly a traditionalist, and had a unique apperance, what else would she be? She didn’t know whatelse she was.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
She purred,” I understand.” She shook her head,” So enough about me being an excessive Starclan supporter and you not as much. What about you. Like what do you enjoy doing in your free time, or whatever fun facts about you that you want to share with me.” She purred suprised she was actually curious about him, she normally didn’t want to get to know her clanmates, yet she wanted to get to know him. She was simple to get to know, she was an excessive Starclan supporter, visibly a traditionalist, and had a unique apperance, what else would she be? She didn’t know whatelse she was.
He tilted his head and his right ear flicked " fun? Well isn't that obvious ? To hunt. I live for the hunt the feeling of wind against your fur , the grass underneath your paws ,the sent of scared prey. And then the killing of prey. But the most fun part out of it for me is that killing bite the feeling of bones crushing underneath your teeth , the taste of their blood. It's all very exhilarating for me. I'm quite sure it all sounds very sadistic " he meowed his eyes seemed to shine " any other questions? " he asked with a chuckle

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:04 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Hollypelt's nose twitched and she shrugged. "I guess it started when I was younger. An apprentice, actually. These cats would bully me... try to make me their servant. I know it's a long time ago, but I just can't seem to get over it. I dunno why but..." she said quietly. She pawed at the ground silently, wondering why she had revealed this. The only other cat who she had told was her mate, but then again, Hawkspeed was one of two cats who seemed to be nice to her.
Hawkspeed blinked. So past experiences were the reason for awkwardness. He thought that was interesting,"past experiences." He replied simply, trying to hold her gaze.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 10th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
She smiled,” I’m not in a rush myself. I believe if I don’t rush my apprenticehood in excitement to be a warrior I’ll be a better warrior than if I rush my apprenticehood.” She replied, she’d enjoy every tick she pulled out of the elder’s fur, and that was a promise to herself.
Cherrypaw nodded, slightly surprised by the kit's mature thought process. "That's very good thinking! That makes a lot of sense." The white she-cat purred. "I wish I had as much patience as you." Cherrypaw hardly ever stopped thinking about being a warrior nowadays. She wanted it so badly. She couldn't wait. It was all just so exciting. Becoming a warrior and fulfilling her duties to her Clan meant so much to Cherrypaw. It was going to be amazing.

[ I've been really sick for the past couple of weeks. So so sorry for the late reply!

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
(Wait I forgot Fennelheart was Shinefang’s warrior apprentice at one time lol)
Fennelheart smirked,” I’m closer to unborn than you are to Starclan. I could easily beat you in a battle training challenge.” Her eyes were twinkling in amusement, yes she at first felt upset that her former mentor, Shinefang became a medicine cat, but he was so fun to tease now, she paused,” And I don’t think Grousestar would want Skyclan’s elderly medicine cat falling asleep while attempting to save a cat’s life.” She chuckled,” And I don’t think Juniperpaw could cover for the day, she needs to be in her camp for most the day, as does Calia, and none the other medicine cats have an apprentice to spare.” She smirked he had walked right into that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi @mompaws @seasalt @Charmer

Juniperpaw beamed at Shinefang's approval and she watched him look over the other's work with a proud expression etched across her face. Silently, the 'paw observed the attempts of the SkyClan members and she also absorbed Shinefang's corrections for possible future purposes. She was distracted by the older tomcat and at Shinefang's instruction Juniperpaw jumped into action. She leapt to her paws and immediately adopted the role of an injured feline. She folded her forearm against her chest and limped her way towards Owlwing. Juniperpaw would occasionally add groans and grunts for her own personal amusement. She found herself rocking back on her haunches before the SkyClan warrior who she greeted with a overly-friendly ``Hello!``.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post

@Charmer @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @seasalt
the tanned feline grinned from ear-to-ear at the praise she had received from the older cat. It felt comforting to know that she hadn't messed up entirely, yet it also helped to know that she could neaten it up a bit. Still, she was somewhat proud of herself for actually managing to complete the endearing task. "Will do, Shinefang." Pipitchirp announced, a smooth flick of her tail following. The molly got up from her spot, and sent a glance towards the silk wrapped around her leg. Was she allowed to remove it now, or was there a certain way to take the webs off? She would've asked, but felt slightly awkward, so instead she just watched as Owlwing prepared to do the same to Juniperpaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
@mompaws @2018 Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing blinked at the apprentice in surprise for a moment, before an amused smile etched across her muzzle. Juniperpaw was so kit-like, joking with no care in a world. She never had a chance to experience being carefree, and have fun as a kit. "Ah, hello." The gray and tabby greeted kindly before her brow furrowed as she looked at the "injured leg". She had listened to the advice Shinefang had given the others. Her yellow eyes darted to the cobwebs, grabbing, and then starting to wrap them around the foreleg. Tight enough to not suffocate the leg from circulation, but not loose enough for it to not fall off of her leg. It looked a little messy, but overall okay. Of course, it wasn't going to be perfect since she was nervous and this was her first time. But it still looked decent enough.
Shinefang listened with a half-lidded eye as Fennelheart rambled on, his ear giving an annoyed flicked. She always had been mouthy, even as an apprentice. "I didn't make you get ticks off the elders near enough in those days. If I had, maybe you'd show a bit more respect for the medicine cat." Shinefang gave a dramatic sigh and looked up, "Nothing but mistreatment for Shinefang."

Shinefang inspected Pipitchirp's work next, seeing the smoothed out webs and grinning. "Excellent work! Now that is a web that's a wrapped up wound that's going to stop bleeding. Go ahead and just peel the web off. We'll move on to the next thing in a moment."

Next he moved over to see Owlwing hard at work on Juniperpaw, carefully wrapping the limb as Juniperpaw sold her role as an injured cat like a warrior apprentice trying to get out of tending to the elders. "Hmmm," he said, inspecting the webwork. "Good all in all. It can be a little tighter. I think cats worry about making it so tight that it's uncomfortable for the cat, but trust me, the web will break long before you make it that tight. Still, I'd say you're gonna live, Junebug. Well done, Owlwing."

Moving back to the herbs he brought for the lesson today, Shinefang pulled out a thin green stalk with a crown of tiny, white flowers on top. "Everyone take a look at these, because they just might save a cat's life in a pinch," He passed the flowers to Fennelheart to take a look and then pass it along to the next cat. "That is yarrow. It's pretty common. I'm sure you've all seen it in the territory while out and about. Yarrow is a good herb to have around is, in spite of your best efforts, the cat your working on won't stop bleeding. If that happens and you're lucky enough to have yarrow around, pluck off some flowers, chew them into a pulp, and apply them to the wound then wrap it with webs. You can also apply it to snakebites. Yarrow purges poison from the body, so while it doesn't guarantee that a cat will survive a snakebite, they have a better chance with it then without it." Shinefang let that all sink in for a moment, then added. "One last thing: if you got to chew up yarrow, be sure to get all of it out of your mouth. Because if you don't, and you swallow it, you will puke your guts out."

Old February 11th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Sleep Deprived

Cleftpaw paced the ground by the apprentice's den. It was still early enough in the morning that neither his nor Moonpaw's mentors were awake and the tom wanted to go hunting with his friend before the pair were inevitably dragged into training. His paws scuffed the snowy ground impatiently. With most things, Cleftpaw was a very patient cat, but this was a time-sensitice activity and if Moonpaw didn't wake up soon, neither of them would be able to escape camp before their mentors woke. The Clan would be hungry and Cleftpaw wanted to feed them as soon as possible. He longed to go in and wake Moonpaw up himself, but it would be impossible to do so without waking up every other apprentice. He sighed and flicked his ears. Where was she?
@Sawyer25

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; February 11th, 2018 at 08:48 AM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hawkspeed blinked. So past experiences were the reason for awkwardness. He thought that was interesting,"past experiences." He replied simply, trying to hold her gaze.
"To put it bluntly, yes," Hollypelt responded. She looked at Hawkspeed to find that he was looking straight at her, she blinked, but tried not to turn away, "It was long ago and I can hardly believe I haven't gotten over it yet." She shrugged and tilted her head up to the sun, where it warmed her face. She sighed, not knowing what else to say.