Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:22 AM
flaying, the old american...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 10:14 AM

Old December 28th, 2022, 09:08 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
// @Miss Christmas Spirit

Birdpaw had missed her second crab. Definitely not on purpose. But as Pebblesplash approached her, the apprentice was relieved to not hear anger in the warriors voice. "I.... I just know how it feels, dying."

Nodding at Pebbles idea, Birdpaw moved on to find another crab. Flicking her tail at it so that Pebblesplash saw it, she felt somewhat helpful. Also helpless, but she decided not to beat herself up about this.
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She first dropped the sea gull by birdpaw then crept over to the crab and made sure to cover the hunt with her tail so birdpaw wouldn’t have to watch her kill. She pounced on the lil crab and held it till it stopped moving. Once she was done, she skipped back over to birdpaw. “Great find, it didn’t even see me coming!”
Old December 28th, 2022, 09:10 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Christmas Spirit View Post
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She first dropped the sea gull by birdpaw then crept over to the crab and made sure to cover the hunt with her tail so birdpaw wouldn’t have to watch her kill. She pounced on the lil crab and held it till it stopped moving. Once she was done, she skipped back over to birdpaw. “Great find, it didn’t even see me coming!”
Watching as her patrolmate killed the crab, Birdpaw offered a congratulatory purr. "Great catch!" She countered warmly. At least she was a little useful. Better than completely useless. "How many more should we catch?" Maybe this patrol would be pain, crying and drama free after all.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 28th, 2022, 09:14 PM
I Love You!

Quote:

Watching as her patrolmate killed the crab, Birdpaw offered a congratulatory purr. "Great catch!" She countered warmly. At least she was a little useful. Better than completely useless. "How many more should we catch?" Maybe this patrol would be pain, crying and drama free after all.
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

“Maybe one more, I have the sea gull, you have a crab and another crab between the two of us. One more makes four. Four is a nice number!” She purred softly, placing the crab down for bird paw to carry.
Old December 28th, 2022, 09:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

“Maybe one more, I have the sea gull, you have a crab and another crab between the two of us. One more makes four. Four is a nice number!” She purred softly, placing the crab down for bird paw to carry.
"Four is good." She agreed with a smile, stroking her crab gratefully. Maybe she could give this one to her dad. But first she needed to find another prey. Looking around, she saw a large seagull. "There's a big bird over there. Can we get that?" She didn't want anyone to get hurt. Especially not Pebblesplash.

Old December 28th, 2022, 09:24 PM
I Love You!

Quote:

"Four is good." She agreed with a smile, stroking her crab gratefully. Maybe she could give this one to her dad. But first she needed to find another prey. Looking around, she saw a large seagull. "There's a big bird over there. Can we get that?" She didn't want anyone to get hurt. Especially not Pebblesplash.
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She looked a bit hesitant but ultimately decided yes. She crawled over to the seagull. It spotted her and decided rather than flying away, it would attack her. The seagull flew right at pebblesplash and before she could react, it plunged its beak into her eye. PebbleSplash let out a screech of pain and pulled her head away. Her eye looked okay, must’ve hit right above it. PebbleSplash was now being chased by an aggressive seagull, it poking her all over.
Old December 29th, 2022, 10:07 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She looked a bit hesitant but ultimately decided yes. She crawled over to the seagull. It spotted her and decided rather than flying away, it would attack her. The seagull flew right at pebblesplash and before she could react, it plunged its beak into her eye. PebbleSplash let out a screech of pain and pulled her head away. Her eye looked okay, must’ve hit right above it. PebbleSplash was now being chased by an aggressive seagull, it poking her all over.

It all happened so fast. The anxiety twirling in Birdpaws gut almost made her vomit as she watched Pebblesplash creep up on the gull. But then- why was it always eyes?! - the gull attacked Pebblesplash, and Birdpaw shrieked with panic. Okay. She had to help Pebblesplash. She had to help Pebblesplash. Sprinting forward, putting herself in between the warrior and the seagull, Birdpaw felt a flurry of pecks at her front, and kicked out her legs at the seagull. The bird grabbed her leg in its claws, not breaking skin, but giving Birdpaw the rush of panic needed to pull herself free. Sending multiple kicks at the bird's chest, it eventually backed up, cawing angrily. Shooting forward, Birdpaw got behind it and before it could turn around, jumped on its back and swung her paw at the back of it's neck. The gull crumpled to the ground, dead.

Looking up at Pebblesplash, shocked at what she had just accomplished but still worried about her friend, Birdpaw hurried forward to try and dab at the wound with her paw, to keep the blood from dripping into Pebbles eyes. "Are you alright?"

Last edited by poppy; December 29th, 2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old December 29th, 2022, 11:03 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

It all happened so fast. The anxiety twirling in Birdpaws gut almost made her vomit as she watched Pebblesplash creep up on the gull. But then- why was it always eyes?! - the gull attacked Pebblesplash, and Birdpaw shrieked with panic. Okay. She had to help Pebblesplash. She had to help Pebblesplash. Sprinting forward, putting herself in between the warrior and the seagull, Birdpaw felt a flurry of pecks at her front, and kicked out her legs at the seagull. The bird grabbed her leg in its claws, not breaking skin, but giving Birdpaw the rush of panic needed to pull herself free. Sending multiple kicks at the bird's chest, it eventually backed up, cawing angrily. Shooting forward, Birdpaw got behind it and before it could turn around, jumped on its back and swung her paw at the back of it's neck. The gull crumpled to the ground, dead.

Looking up at Pebblesplash, shocked at what she had just accomplished but still worried about her friend, Birdpaw hurried forward to try and dab at the wound with her paw, to keep the blood from dripping into Pebbles eyes. "Are you alright?"
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She watches in awe as birdpaw had basically snapped to protect her clan mate… she was quiet for a bit when bird paw was checking her. After a few seconds, she smiled. “I’m fine,” she backed away from birdpaw to just let her head bleed. “You did it, bird paw! You killed without being too affected. You found your focus. Maybe try to continue focusing on protecting the clan or a clan mate like you just did when you hunt???” She seemed rather proud.
Old December 29th, 2022, 11:11 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

She watches in awe as birdpaw had basically snapped to protect her clan mate… she was quiet for a bit when bird paw was checking her. After a few seconds, she smiled. “I’m fine,” she backed away from birdpaw to just let her head bleed. “You did it, bird paw! You killed without being too affected. You found your focus. Maybe try to continue focusing on protecting the clan or a clan mate like you just did when you hunt???” She seemed rather proud.
Her eyes fixed on the blood as Pebblesplash praised her, Birdpaw flushed slightly. She didn't deserve that. Someone braver would have taken the bird on themselves and not sent a warrior to do it for them. Nodding, cheeks warming to a pink, the ragdoll smiled at the ground. "Y-yeah.... I can do that. Thank you." The way Pebblesplash talked to her was nice. Nicer than how Softecho had reacted to her failure.

Old December 29th, 2022, 11:20 AM
I Love You!

Quote:

Her eyes fixed on the blood as Pebblesplash praised her, Birdpaw flushed slightly. She didn't deserve that. Someone braver would have taken the bird on themselves and not sent a warrior to do it for them. Nodding, cheeks warming to a pink, the ragdoll smiled at the ground. "Y-yeah.... I can do that. Thank you." The way Pebblesplash talked to her was nice. Nicer than how Softecho had reacted to her failure.
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

“I appreciate you risking yourself for me, I’ll make sure to tell gingerfrost about your dedication to your clan mates and will make sure your bravery is rewarded…” she purrs. “Let’s go back, I need fawnpaw to take a look at my wound. You should probably get checked too. That was pretty scary.” pebblesplash shutters then collects a crab and a sea gull. She turns around with Her tail signaling birdpaw to walk beside her.

And this was the start of a long time friendships…
Old December 29th, 2022, 11:26 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
———

PebbleSplash

RiverClan
She/Her

“I appreciate you risking yourself for me, I’ll make sure to tell gingerfrost about your dedication to your clan mates and will make sure your bravery is rewarded…” she purrs. “Let’s go back, I need fawnpaw to take a look at my wound. You should probably get checked too. That was pretty scary.” pebblesplash shutters then collects a crab and a sea gull. She turns around with Her tail signaling birdpaw to walk beside her.

And this was the start of a long time friendships…
"Oh that's okay.... I-I don't really mind." Oh gosh... What if her dad heard about it? Ugh, my daughter almost died again, what else is new? A small giggle escaped before she stifled it. Not a laughing situation, probably. Picking up the crab and the seagull, she lifted her head to get it up off the ground. Maybe she and her dad could share it. Or.... She did the know. He was sick, right? She didn't want her to bring germies in to his den.

So she followed Pebblesplash back, scheming a way to get her first catch to her father.