Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"Michael!" Aliyah shrieked in surprise, eyes wide with shock and horror.

##

Neither Evan nor Jeremy seemed to notice the lioness. Evan was in too much pain and Jeremy was too panicked. He made his way down from branch to branch, trying not to fall, himself, but trying to rush. He reached him in record time, too. "Oh my god Evan are you - Oh my god!" He gasped, looking him over carefully.

"That didn't work out as I intended at all," Evan groaned, leaning back slightly as he came closer, but leaning into the touch as Jeremy's tail flicked over his side in a comforting manner. He didn't say anything as Jeremy looked him over, taking deep breaths to keep himself calm. "Ah - Le- Legs, hurt, god, Jere...." His back left paw and front left paw hurt badly, both of them twisted at angles they should not be twisted at. And while his right front paw was twisting into the ground, claws sinking into soft dirt, neither of his left paws moved an inch.

"Can you move them?"
Jeremy asked carefully. Evan looked down at his paws, and Jeremy felt panic spark up when neither left paw moved after a moment. "Oh, no."

"Ah- I- I'm sorry," Evan inhaled sharply, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"What? What are you apologizing for?" Jeremy said in disbelief, but he wasn't really looking for an answer, too busy looking his friend over for any other injuries. And he wasn't getting one. Evan snapped his mouth shut and averted his gaze.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:43 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

However, a few moments later, Micheal's head broke free from the water, letting Hunter relax. "I'm alright!" the young cat gasped. He then turned and began treading towards the cubs.

##

"Apologizing won't fix those legs, will it now?" The lioness hummed calmly and naturally, as if they had already acknowledged her.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"You idiot you could have died!" Aliyah snarled now that the fear had worn off. Then she whimpered, and her ears flattened. "God Micheal don't scare me like that!"

##

Evan actually squeaked, jumping slightly. Unfortunately that made him move his legs, which brought instant pain. A yelp escaped his lips and he had to bite down on his tongue to keep from making any more embarrassing noises, head whirling around to stare at the lioness through wide, anxious eyes, ears going back against his head.

Jeremy was a little more confident, but he looked just as afraid, stepping forward slightly, almost protectively. But his gaze was almost pleading as he looked at the lioness. "Wh- Who are you..?"

Forever...

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:56 PM

"They call me Nala, young cub," Nala smiled, then came forward. She knelt down and gently latched her jaws onto the nape of Evan's neck, lifting the cub off the ground.

##

"No promises!" Micheal shouted back. He finally reached the rock, and grabbed onto it with his front paws. "Alright kid, let's get you out of here!" He then reached out and latched his jaws around the smaller male cub first.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Aliyah bared her teeth and hissed, albeit playfully. "Be careful, moron."

##

Evan shuddered slightly but he didn't protest, somehow feeling comforted by the lioness. "Oh." He mumbled, taking a shaky breath. "I- I'm Evan. Tha- That's Jeremy." He added, glancing at his best friend fearfully before looking down at the two paws he was sure were broken, which hung limply.

"Where are you gonna take him?" Jeremy asked quietly, hesitantly as he came forward. "Are you gonna help him?" He met Nala's gaze, searching her eyes for a moment before his gaze met Evan's. After a moment of silence, he gently pressed his nose to one of Evan's good paws, giving him a gentle smile. "Y- You're gonna be okay, Ev," then he looked at Nala. "Right..?"

"'Kay, Jer.."
Evan sighed and fell silent, squeezing his eyes shut.

Forever...

Old February 18th, 2018, 10:18 PM

Micheal made his way back to the other side, and lifted the cub up to Hunter, who grabbed the cub in his jaws. Micheal then turned and swam back to the other two, in which he grabbed them both at the same time.

##

"I happen to know a master healer," Nala smiled kindly to the two cubs. "Now, why don't you come with me, and on the way you can tell me you're little story?"
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Aliyah reached down to sniff the cub, then turned back to Micheal. "Are they okay?"

##

"Story?" Evan mumbled in confusion, opening his eyes now to look up at Nala curiously. He seemed a lot less scared now.

"Right," Jeremy nodded slightly, gazing at Nala. "Of course. I, uh... Thanks.. Thank you so much."

##

Kion padded silently through the Pridelands, paws brushing over the soft grass and his eyes narrowed ever so slightly at the ground as he walked. Kivuli was quiet, so Kion took this moment of silence to think. He’d definitely scared off his Guard.. God, Kion, such an idiot. I can’t believe I… But then again, he did have a good reason to go off. The tigers had had Sade. The tigers. Those stupid, ignorant, arrogant-- Kion would have finished that thought any other time but this time he cut off and squeezed his eyes shut, biting down on his tongue to keep from crying out as he was shocked rather violently. Kivuli offered no input as to why the hell he did that, and Kion didn’t want any. He shook his fur out and let his thoughts trail away from tigers, opening his eyes again. He did so a little too late, though, and he let out a surprised yelp when he pretty much crashed into someone. He heard a grunt from the other guy, and fell back onto his haunches, shaking his head and looking up. “I’m s--” His apology came to a stuttering halt almost instantly.

Connor growled faintly, his tail lashing silently as he stood up and shook his fur out again. He wasn’t much taller than Kion, but he definitely had muscle. The tiger cub’s dark gaze trailed down to the lion cub, and his eyes narrowed faintly. “What the hell?” He had literally only been in the Pridelands for like, five minutes and already, he was completely annoyed with it. But he had been curious, so it was his fault.

“Uh..” Kion wasn’t sure why he was intimidated, but he just felt like this was one of those moments where he’d really screwed up. But then his amber eyes narrowed slightly, fear twisting into anger, and his lips curled back, and then - Zap. Kion jolted, flinched, and quickly sheathed his claws again, the anger immediately vanishing. Be civil. What…?!

“Oh,” Connor sounded like he’d just realized something, staring down at Kion. His own anger had melted, leaving only a vaguely intrigued expression. “You’re one of them.” At Kion’s confused look, Connor shrugged and padded past him. “You know, those animals that believe all tigers are pretty much the reason for every bad thing in the world. You’re one of them.” He called over his shoulder, not turning around.

“No, that’s no--” Kion cut himself off, and narrowed his eyes. Ignoring the shock this time, he whirled around and headed after Connor. “Okay, so - So what if I am? It’s not like I have absolutely no reason to believe that, anyway, in fact, I have every reason. You just don’t see it because you’re one of them,” He growled, eyes narrowing. “An arroga--”

“Hey!”
Connor snapped rather abruptly, whipping around to face him.

Kion skidded to a rather sharp stop in surprise, his ears instantly folding back against his head as he flinched back, tensing up, as if preparing himself for something. And he was. He didn’t know what was going to happen now, but it involved a tiger, so it had to be bad. Kion felt the panic rising with each passing second, finding it harder and harder to breathe, but he was trying not to let that show.

Forever...

Old February 18th, 2018, 10:39 PM

Micheal hauled himself back onto land, looking worn out. "They're freezing," He sat down the two cubs and shuddered. "So am I, to be honest."

##

"No need for thanks, dear," Nala purred warmly, before she began down a small path from which she came.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"We're in the shade," Aliyah pointed out, licking the two cubs gently before straightening again. "They'd warm up better in the sun, come on."

##

"Right... Uh, thanks again, though, really." Jeremy followed quickly, trotting along beside Nala and looking up at Evan carefully. "You okay, bud..?"

"Mhm,"
Evan nodded faintly, blinking down at the ground. Jeremy knew something was wrong but he knew he wouldn't get Evan to open up, not yet at least, so he fell silent, keeping his gaze on Evan as they walked.

##

Connor narrowed his eyes, but he didn’t look angry. He stared intently for a moment before coming forward and reaching a paw out. Ignoring the cub’s rather violent flinch, he placed his paw right on Kion’s chest, pausing for a moment. Yeah, his heart was racing. “Hey, relax,” Connor rumbled, narrowing his eyes. “I’m not the nicest guy out there but I’m not a--” He cut himself off, and shook his head, moving his paw from Kion’s chest to his chin. “Close your eyes.”

“What--” Kion cut off, taking in a shaky breath and trying to focus on calming himself down, but that was hard because now the tiger was really, really close.

“Trust me,”

“I don’t even know y--” Kion flinched and cut off, trying to move away, but Connor pulled him forward and sat back so he could lift his other paw to place on Kion’s back, slowly pulling him to sit down.

Connor then leaned down, tilting Kion’s head back, and he only stopped when his nose was touching the lion cub’s. Kion didn’t flinch this time, but he stilled, warily gazing at the older tiger cub. Connor just stared at him, his gaze intent and unwavering. Trust me.”

Kion hesitated, his gaze flickering as his eyes searched Connor’s almost desperately. In the end he seemed to have liked what he saw there because only a second later he allowed his eyes to slip shut.

“Good… Now relax. Don’t focus on me, focus on you. Focus on breathing.” Connor instructed, staring at him. He’d helped Evan with enough panic attacks to know how to do this. And Kion was definitely no worse than them. Hell Kion didn’t even come close. The tiger nodded slightly in approval as Kion did as instructed, then he moved his paw away from Kion’s chin to tug at Kion’s paws, pulling him to lay down. Connor then lowered himself to Kion’s level, resting his head on his paws and staring at Kion intently. The cub’s breathing had steadied considerably, and he seemed a lot more relaxed now. Connor nodded slightly in approval. “Good. You good?” He asked, tilting his head. He got nothing more than a small nod in response. Kion didn’t move, so neither did Connor.

Forever...

Old February 19th, 2018, 06:41 PM

My Mood: Kingly

@Stario&Co. @Random Squip

Watching Nala help Evan was a small cub with a tuft of red mane similarly slicked back like Kion’s. They trotted next to Nala, staring curiously up at Evan and Jeremy with wide amber eyes. “Hi!” She waved a paw at Evan. “I’m Tanya.” She shook out her mane a bit and slicked it back again. “I’m a girl,” She added, although it was clear she was born a guy. “Who are you?”