Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 5th, 2017, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Good. Now, look at your surrounds and find the mouse. When you see it, do this.", Oakclaw said, getting into a hunter's crouch, stalked towards a twig, and then pounced. He then bit the twig as if it was a prey item's neck. "Make sure your tail is off the ground and that it's not high in the air or else the prey will see you and hear you. And make sure your belly is not touching the ground.", he added. "Oh, and make sure you're downwind and not upwind. If you're upwind the prey, and your enemies, will smell you."
Mistpaw spotted the mouse, she crouched down just like how Oakclaw had, stalked forwards, raised her tail slightly so it was off the ground and then pounced. Mistpaw dug her teeth into the mouse's neck, successfully killing it, she had made her first kill.
Old February 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcat View Post
Mistpaw spotted the mouse, she crouched down just like how Oakclaw had, stalked forwards, raised her tail slightly so it was off the ground and then pounced. Mistpaw dug her teeth into the mouse's neck, successfully killing it, she had made her first kill.
"You're doing good so far. Let's go back to camp and put the mouse in the freshkill pile. And then we can do fighting training in the Training Cave.", Oakclaw said, beckoning Mistpaw, to follow him back to camp, with his tail.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 5th, 2017, 09:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
"You're doing good so far. Let's go back to camp and put the mouse in the freshkill pile. And then we can do fighting training in the Training Cave.", Oakclaw said, beckoning Mistpaw, to follow him back to camp, with his tail.
Mistpaw smiled, she was proud of her first kill. She quickly got back to camp and dropped the mouse into the freshkill pile.
(Sorry I toke so long to reply btw)
Old February 5th, 2017, 09:54 PM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
A purr rose in Pricklepaw's throat. If she wasn't careful, the beetle was sure to be squished before they ever reached the tunnel entrance! At least she seemed to have worked out the right amount of pressure to put on it, although the apprentice still had an inkling of doubt the bug would survive. The poor thing was bound to be hurt after being dragged around like that.

As Honeykit dashed past, Pricklepaw pressed against the edge of the tunnel to let her through. He followed carefully in her pawsteps, jaws parted to taste the air. He didn't feel like coming out of here and running into one of the warriors... He was sure to have his ears clawed off if they found out where he and Honeykit had gone--even if they were still technically in the camp.
@KitKat12;

It was somewhat slow-going for the kitten, dragging an innocent bug across the dirt without completely killing it (although something in her head told her some of her clan-mates would be grossed out either way, if it was awake or asleep. She swatted that thought away with an imaginary paw). However, her work paid off in the end, the wind of leafbare and the sight of the camp a welcome sight to the ginger kitten. "Yay!" She chirped, looking back at Pricklepaw, who had graciously moved out of her path.

"We did it!" Honeykit said, somewhat oblivious to the dangers of proclaiming a discovery and half so loudly, around so many cats. Instead, she whirled her head around the clearing, scanning the mass of dirt and cats for another familiar face. With a flick of the tail, she continued shuffling towards camp. "Tumblepaw! I found something!" Honeykit turned to face Pricklepaw, then, saying, "That was so cool! Can we do it again?"
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:23 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
@KitKat12;

It was somewhat slow-going for the kitten, dragging an innocent bug across the dirt without completely killing it (although something in her head told her some of her clan-mates would be grossed out either way, if it was awake or asleep. She swatted that thought away with an imaginary paw). However, her work paid off in the end, the wind of leafbare and the sight of the camp a welcome sight to the ginger kitten. "Yay!" She chirped, looking back at Pricklepaw, who had graciously moved out of her path.

"We did it!" Honeykit said, somewhat oblivious to the dangers of proclaiming a discovery and half so loudly, around so many cats. Instead, she whirled her head around the clearing, scanning the mass of dirt and cats for another familiar face. With a flick of the tail, she continued shuffling towards camp. "Tumblepaw! I found something!" Honeykit turned to face Pricklepaw, then, saying, "That was so cool! Can we do it again?"
Mild anxiety flitted through the apprentice as Honeykit called out, his gaze darting around to make sure no senior warriors were around. Though he spotted none, his tail still twitched nervously and he had to squash any qualms with a mental paw. With a dip of his head, he licked the ginger she-kit's ear and gave his ascension.

"Of course!" he assured her, then lowered his voice to continue. "Just be sure not to tell the warriors about that little adventure, okay?" He'd really rather not get in trouble, however mild the infraction may be, and he didn't want her to get in trouble either. Then, with a flick of his tail, he turned, walked off towards the apprentices' den, and called back over his shoulder, Bye, Honeykit!"

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old February 6th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
"Uh, I don't know if we should help them or not....", Lionkit said, looking at the other kits and Darkkit's mother. "I think we should help them though... But then again, I'm not sure.", Volekit mewed. "I don't know...", Otterkit said. "Me neither.", Snailkit mewed.
@Cristalline
DarkKit raised an eyebrow and turned away, grumbling something about sleep as usual.
Old February 6th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Cristalline
DarkKit raised an eyebrow and turned away, grumbling something about sleep as usual.
"Whats wrong darling?" Asked Hopekit, walking over ti Darkkit. She put her nose in his fur.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old February 6th, 2017, 05:08 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitcat View Post
Mistpaw smiled, she was proud of her first kill. She quickly got back to camp and dropped the mouse into the freshkill pile.
(Sorry I toke so long to reply btw)
(It's okay.)

"Now come on. Let's go and rest so we can do some more training later.", Oakclaw said, walking towards his apprentice as she put the mouse in the freshkill pile.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 6th, 2017, 07:48 AM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: TC Meddie Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

(Spock mode, activate!
Spockspockspockspock)
"You seem... Upset? Depressed? Oh, I heard about... Is it still Northpath? Oof... I probably shouldn't have said that..." The grey kit turned back to the dust and coughed loudly, attempting to cover up their mistake by cleaining as much as they could. "Does Owlpaw need anything? Like, for scratches?" Remora turned to look carefully at the patient, who now slept peacefully. They cautiously re-adjusted the bindings on the leg they had done.
@Zero to Hero
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old February 6th, 2017, 10:48 AM
4c 4f 53 54

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Slash-GNR
Foxclaw woke up, and scanned the area around him. Everything was still the same, except that the leader had died, and the news had come to him much later. He sighed, walking out of the warrior's den to the clearings, looking to see if any more cats looked familiar to him ever since the memory loss he had after the great battle. All he knew were that kit he no longer remembered, and Burntwhisker... Burntwhisker, the cat he never truly told his feelings for her.... He stared at the fresh-kill pile, his mind elsewhere

4d 79 20 6d 79 2c 20 68 6f 77 20 74 68 65 20 73 69 74 65 20 6c 6f 6f 6b 73 20 64 69 66 66 65 72 65 6e 74 2e 2e 2e 20 6b 69 6e 64 20 6f 66 2e 20 50 65 72 68 61 70 73 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 2c 20 6f 6e 65 20 64 61 79 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 61 70 70 65 61 72 20 61 67 61 69 6e 2c 20 74 6f 20 73 6f 63 69 61 6c 69 7a 65 2c 20 74 6f 20 72 6f 6c 65 20 70 6c 61 79 2c 20 74 6f 20 63 72 65 61 74 65 2e 20 41 66 74 65 72 20 74 68 65 20 73 74 72 65 73 73 6f 72 20 61 6e 64 20 74 6f 72 74 75 72 65 72 20 63 65 61 73 65 73 2c 20 74 68 65 20 74 65 73 74 73 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 65 64 20 61 73 20 73 75 63 63 65 73 73 2c 20 61 6e 64 20 61 20 6c 65 6e 67 74 68 79 20 62 72 65 61 6b 20 62 65 66 6f 72 65 20 74 68 65 20 6e 65 78 74 20 61 72 65 61 2c 20 6d 61 79 62 65 20 49 27 6c 6c 20 72 65 74 75 72 6e 2e

I used to go by: ninetailsnetwork, NTNET, FOXX, FOXXRR, and now I go by: URUFU(Username Pending)
Closed Thread