Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2018, 08:43 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
( could I make Adderkit an apprentice? He was born awhile ago, so he should be about the age)
(Sure.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Snowpaw blinked in surprise at her playful tone and her purr, he found it actually pretty.. cute? He pawed at his own nose, "I didn't?" He said. Then when her expression changed he guessed he lost her. He tilt his head, "Well your bigger than me, and pretty so it probably isn't big for you but is for me!" He defended himself, lifting his chin a little then realized he called her pretty. Snowpaw then felt embarrassed as he lowered his chin, fidgeting. Snowpaw wasn't that small compared to her, so it really didn't make a difference. For some reason he wanted to see that smile again. "How do I make you smile? It's hard!" He mumbled under his breath. He did try everything but when he didn't mean to, he did.
Her ears immediately picked up hearing that word. Pretty this tom as annoying as he is and as cute as- her pelt heats up a bit as she immediately looks away when she heard his next sentence. Her tail wrapped around her legs trying to get rid of the fast beating of her heart and the embarrassment for being told such things. She was never used to being called pretty yet so many had called her that yet for some reason she gets embarrassed when he says it! What’s wrong with her? After a while she starts laughing a bit, a purr came from her as she grants his wish and smiles warmly at him. “ don’t know maybe you just gotta try harder.” She purrs playfully as she stands up “ anyway I got some hunting to do” she says smile now gone as she begins to walk past him and for some reason her tail moved under the Toms chin as she walks by “ would you like to join?” She says suddenly stopping but not looking at her at all.
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Her ears immediately picked up hearing that word. Pretty this tom as annoying as he is and as cute as- her pelt heats up a bit as she immediately looks away when she heard his next sentence. Her tail wrapped around her legs trying to get rid of the fast beating of her heart and the embarrassment for being told such things. She was never used to being called pretty yet so many had called her that yet for some reason she gets embarrassed when he says it! What’s wrong with her? After a while she starts laughing a bit, a purr came from her as she grants his wish and smiles warmly at him. “ don’t know maybe you just gotta try harder.” She purrs playfully as she stands up “ anyway I got some hunting to do” she says smile now gone as she begins to walk past him and for some reason her tail moved under the Toms chin as she walks by “ would you like to join?” She says suddenly stopping but not looking at her at all.
Snowpaw licked his chest in embarrassment, until slowly glancing up to look at her once again. The smile seem to be contagious, it made his heart almost stop beating as he smiled back at her. Hearing her purr was like music to the tom's ears. He couldn't help but chuckle, his heart felt all giddy inside. "Then I will." He accepted her challenge, even if it may not be to her it was for him. Snowpaw stood up, as she walked why her tail rubbed his chin which made his fur heat up. "S-sure!" Snowpaw felt weak at his knees, he wasn't the kind of cat who liked feeling helpless. He was used to being the boss. So, this was strange. He began to follow after her, trying to keep by her side instead of falling behide her. All his worries seem to fade away. He was beginning to like this side of Owlstorm. It was.. sweet. Snowpaw was obviously clueless to his feelings. If he found out, it would be interesting. Not liking the feeling on feeling so powerless, he smirked. "I bet I can catch more than you." He dared.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 09:19 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw licked his chest in embarrassment, until slowly glancing up to look at her once again. The smile seem to be contagious, it made his heart almost stop beating as he smiled back at her. Hearing her purr was like music to the tom's ears. He couldn't help but chuckle, his heart felt all giddy inside. "Then I will." He accepted her challenge, even if it may not be to her it was for him. Snowpaw stood up, as she walked why her tail rubbed his chin which made his fur heat up. "S-sure!" Snowpaw felt weak at his knees, he wasn't the kind of cat who liked feeling helpless. He was used to being the boss. So, this was strange. He began to follow after her, trying to keep by her side instead of falling behide her. All his worries seem to fade away. He was beginning to like this side of Owlstorm. It was.. sweet. Snowpaw was obviously clueless to his feelings. If he found out, it would be interesting. Not liking the feeling on feeling so powerless, he smirked. "I bet I can catch more than you." He dared.
She laughs softly as she walks a bit than the tom offered a challenge just as she was at her weakest! Her heart didn’t stop beating and her mind was going blank just from seeing the tom smile or even laugh. She kept a purr form coming up as she smiles again softly and warmly “ hmm if you can really provide a challenge that sure? Winner makes loser do whatever they want?” She asks challengingly as she stops and looks at him. “ hmm? What is it Snowpaw? Got cold feet now that I accepted your challenge?” She purrs playfully This wasn’t like her yet why did she enjoy this? Maybe she should ask Caliapaw about what’s happening? She must be coming down with something!
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:45 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
She laughs softly as she walks a bit than the tom offered a challenge just as she was at her weakest! Her heart didn’t stop beating and her mind was going blank just from seeing the tom smile or even laugh. She kept a purr form coming up as she smiles again softly and warmly “ hmm if you can really provide a challenge that sure? Winner makes loser do whatever they want?” She asks challengingly as she stops and looks at him. “ hmm? What is it Snowpaw? Got cold feet now that I accepted your challenge?” She purrs playfully This wasn’t like her yet why did she enjoy this? Maybe she should ask Caliapaw about what’s happening? She must be coming down with something!

"Hah, don't think I'll go down that easy! Alright, that sounds like a deal~" Snowpaw said, his eyes twinkling with delight. This would be fun. He always liked a good challenge once and a while. He raised a amused eyebrow at her, so his paws were cold from the snow but not from her accepting his challenge. "I think you should worried about your paws getting cold." He said, Snowpaw felt his heart go back to normal but still beat a little faster. Without warning, he surge ahead. Eager to get a head start. He refused to lose. For once he got the molly not to be so cold, he didn't want her to go back to that again. Maybe I'll ask Morningpaw about pleasing someone, she seems to know how to. He thought.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"Hah, don't think I'll go down that easy! Alright, that sounds like a deal~" Snowpaw said, his eyes twinkling with delight. This would be fun. He always liked a good challenge once and a while. He raised a amused eyebrow at her, so his paws were cold from the snow but not from her accepting his challenge. "I think you should worried about your paws getting cold." He said, Snowpaw felt his heart go back to normal but still beat a little faster. Without warning, he surge ahead. Eager to get a head start. He refused to lose. For once he got the molly not to be so cold, he didn't want her to go back to that again. Maybe I'll ask Morningpaw about pleasing someone, she seems to know how to. He thought.
She laughs a bit when he ran off first and almost immediately she runs after him. This was odd yet so exciting for her, she honestly felt like a kit again but than again. This feeling was new to her, she didn’t know what it is or why it’s happening with Snowpaw only but she’s somehow glad to have it. She smiles softly to herself as she looks at Snowpaw who she was running behind off and almost immediately she looks away but still her smile grew more as that soft beating of her heart skipped a beat yet again.

Now we move to Thunderclan territory? :3
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Ravenpaw slowly made his way out of the apprentices den, his tail hanging low. He was the cat that was always depressed, but a lot of time's he wouldn't show it. At least he could hardly remember what his birth parents did to him. It had been exactly 3 moons since he had joined Thunderclan and he was going to be the best warrior he could be for his foster clan. 'Let's see if there's any kits that would like to hang out with me,' thought Ravenpaw, heading towards the nursery.
@Brooklyn Trees.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
She stands up, stretching a bit as she did. Soon she sees Palethunder trying to wake some some of the apprentices however she knew that nearly all of them have went out earlier for training and such. She purrs in amusement as she begins to walk up to the warrior, her long tail waved a bit elegantly as she steps up to the tall warrior, “ their all gone for the day my friend. You missed them.” She says playfully as she looks at the den than at him. “ if you really want someone to train with that bad why not me? “ she asks with a challenging smile. “ I am a warrior as well my friend. Unless you want to take me on some other challenge. I’m free today so don’t worry about me Suddenly leaving or something like that.” She says playfully as she looks at him with shining playful mixed eyes, her long pelt cleaned and smooth like the water in a moving river. She too often got looks here and there which at times did make her uncomfortable since it was like she was being judged at every step, every movement she was being Judged for what happened moons back, when she lost everything for the sake of becoming a warrior.. but as much as she tried to forget. As much as she tried to move on and fall in love again. The thought of that rouge haunts her, the thought that he could come back and do it again and again haunts her and just recently the nightmares were coming back worst than ever. But she knew she wasn’t alone in this horrible curse of memories. She hoped, hell she even begged that starclan can answer her, that they can help her feel that fast beating of her heart and the sweet, warm feeling of waking up next to someone that she knows won’t leave her and will always smile at her... but hope isn’t exactly on her side since that day. She looks at palethunder who she knew shared that curse, that burden of memories of a past pained and suffering tales that are constantly told by others. But for now she’ll ignore it, for now she will live and hopefully find something in the tom, something she forgotten. Something she grew to love once... the feeling of love. As sweet as it is painful... she wishes to feel it again. Just once... until she finds that rouge again. She purrs softly “ hi. Palethunder, so are we going to do this or what? I don’t mind being stared at but please do it a other time.” She teases. @Celestial
@Celestial whenever you have time mi amor :3
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Ravenpaw slowly made his way out of the apprentices den, his tail hanging low. He was the cat that was always depressed, but a lot of time's he wouldn't show it. At least he could hardly remember what his birth parents did to him. It had been exactly 3 moons since he had joined Thunderclan and he was going to be the best warrior he could be for his foster clan. 'Let's see if there's any kits that would like to hang out with me,' thought Ravenpaw, heading towards the nursery.
@Brooklyn Trees.

(Gah! I’m very late. Sorry.)

Frondkit had been exploring the clearing again, which — again — yielded nothing new or of any actual interest to him, as he had explored everywhere he was allowed to nearly every day since he had been old enough to leave the nursery. Everything that was going on excited him, because anything out of the usual excited him quite a lot. But nothing specifically exciting or new had yet reached him for the whole day, and his hunt to find anything had been a failure. Sighing, he made to head towards the nursery again to see if perhaps he could get a younger kit to play with him; if you can’t find something new in the real world, why not find something new in a world you created?
The kit came to a stop as he neared his home, though, as he noticed an apprentice that he could not remember speaking to also coming towards this place.
“Hello!” He called, eyes lighting up at the prospect of new interaction, or interaction which he had forgotten.
Old January 15th, 2018, 09:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Gah! I’m very late. Sorry.)

Frondkit had been exploring the clearing again, which — again — yielded nothing new or of any actual interest to him, as he had explored everywhere he was allowed to nearly every day since he had been old enough to leave the nursery. Everything that was going on excited him, because anything out of the usual excited him quite a lot. But nothing specifically exciting or new had yet reached him for the whole day, and his hunt to find anything had been a failure. Sighing, he made to head towards the nursery again to see if perhaps he could get a younger kit to play with him; if you can’t find something new in the real world, why not find something new in a world you created?
The kit came to a stop as he neared his home, though, as he noticed an apprentice that he could not remember speaking to also coming towards this place.
“Hello!” He called, eyes lighting up at the prospect of new interaction, or interaction which he had forgotten.
Ravenpaw turned around to look at Frondkit, making himself let out a fake smile. The apprentice sat down on accident as he had lost his balance. He instantly got back up on all fours, letting out a real smile as his silliness. "Hi! I'm sorry. I lost my footing there." meowed Ravenpaw with a chuckle escaping his jaws. The former loner felt the real smile leave just to be replaced with a frown. "I was just looking for a kit to talk to. Maybe you can be that kit." frowned Ravenpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread