Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 4th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
(Lol, I know that feeling!)

"Definately," Leopardpaw affirmed, standing up a little bit straighter. Even though she was nearing the end of her apprenticeship, she always felt like she had something to prove to her clanmates, and she wanted to her best for Honeyflower too. Her mentor had gone through a lot of struggles, similar to the struggles Leopardpaw feared she would face if she vocalised her uncertainties about clan life. Leopardpaw circled around to stand at the ginger and white she-cats side, looking up at her mentor with expectant aqua eyes. She felt the energy return to her paws along with the realisation she would be leaving camp again.
(I'm back! I had band practice today along with church.)

Honeyflower smiled. "Let's go then." She purred flick her tail singling for Leopardpaw to follow her out of camp. As she did she head off. Once she was out of camp she glanced back to see of her apprentice was following. She expected that she was since she was so ken to head out, so she didn't worry. "Is there anything you want to work on to day?" The molly asked as she walked.

(Oh my that's short! Uh still got writer's block.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:06 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Tigerdawn smiled when Cherrydawn came up to her. "Cherrydawn, are you alright?" She asked with a puff. The warrior sat down and drew her tail near her side. "Cherrydawn... I..." Tigerdawn got to her paws. She opened her jaws to speak, but staggered. "I... I'll" The cat failed to keep herself up and let herself collapse. She kept her gaze fixed on Cherrydawn. Cherrydawn...
Don't worry... I'll be..."
Tigerdawn's eyes closed and her head hit the ground. Her sides moved as she drew in breaths of air. Her breathing began to slow down with each few seconds that passed.

Character Site

Old February 5th, 2018, 12:17 AM

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Honeyflower smiled. "Let's go then." She purred flick her tail singling for Leopardpaw to follow her out of camp. As she did she head off. Once she was out of camp she glanced back to see of her apprentice was following. She expected that she was since she was so ken to head out, so she didn't worry. "Is there anything you want to work on to day?" The molly asked as she walked.
Leopardpaw felt excited by her mentors question, because even though she was at the age she should be trying to become a warrior, she knew she had a lot to learn. After eavesdropping on older warriors talking about the Thunderclan Windclan war, there was one move especially she wanted to learn properly. "The leap and hold?" Leopardpaw blurted out, "Or maybe some escapes for if I get pinned down? I heard some warriors talking about that... and I don't think if I got pinned down that I would be able to get myself out, I don't feel like I'm strong enough."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 5th, 2018 at 04:58 AM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Flashpaw loitered in the clearing, relaxing in a pool of sunlight. His tail flicked back and forth as it always did when he was lying down. The bengal apprentice could never lay completely still. He didn't know where any of his friends were and wasn't too worried. Training had distanced them and they didn't hang out as much anymore. The young tom sluggishly blinked his eyes, closing them for moments at a time before slowly opening them again. He was facing the edge of the clearing ,stretched out on his side, and couldn't see the center. Flashpaw wasn't in the best of moods, but he hoped a short nap would fix that.

@Mystical

Aspenpaw padded out of the apprentices den, ready to do something that was actually exciting. As much as she loved to keep herself well groomed and look at the flowers that grew around camp she was bored. Very bored. She didn't know why, she was usually happy and doing something that would get her into trouble. But then again her friend group was almost always around. She was rather upset, because she had assumed that when she was an apprentice she would be closer with her friends. But since Aspenpaw had become an apprentice she had actually seen less and less of her friends. She took a deep breath, trying to smell them despite the many smells of many different cats. Suddenly, she smelled a familiar scent. Flashpaw! The molly looked frantically around and caught sight of him lying down in a tired position. He didn't seem like he should be bothered, but Aspenpaw was bored. She could stay around him while he took a nap. Or maybe he was just being lazy. Padding up to him Aspenpaw spoke, "Flashpaw!"
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:08 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Ooh, yeah! I bet I could tell the best stories, and - oh! You know what else? When I have an apprentice of my own, I can tell them stories! They'll get to learn all about my apprenticeship and my kithood and all of that stuff! Isn't that cool, Emberwing? When you have an apprentice are you going to tell them those stories?"

The she cat asked, bouncing up and down on her small, soft paws. Brightkit was one of the most energetic kits in the nursery - sometimes other kits had trouble keeping up with her, which was why she was alone now. Of course, the she cat had a lot of friends in general, but they would sometimes "disappear" for a while, leaving the young feline wondering what had happened... what she might have done if they were there... and eventually bounding away to find a new friend. This was where she was now, talking to Emberwing, because her other friends were busy or not able to play with her at the moment. She loved making new friends, and the young warrior seemed like the perfect playmate for what had been a slow morning. "You would?" The young she cat cocked her head to the side, just for a second, as though she was trying to get a better look at Emberwing before she jumped up and gave a mew of pleasure.

"Yay! So now that we're friends, you wanna play moss-ball? I mean, I'd play with you even if you weren't my friend, but since you are, it's going to be way more fun! Ooh, or we could play hide and seek... or tag... or something like that! Or, or we could pretend that we're BOTH warriors? Or you could show me some of your warrior moves?"

Brightkit suggested, her tail twitching back and forth happily as she glanced up with her good eye at the older cat. Emberwing was being surprisingly patient with Brightkit - not all warriors were as understanding and sweet towards the younger feline. There were times she tended to be just too much for the cats around her. And there were other times when she tended to have a positive influence on those around her. It all depended on who you were, and what your opinion was on this sweet, energetic young she cat.
Another purr rattled Emberwing's chest as she swept her fluffy tail across the ground behind her. It was truly a pleasure to watch Brightkit coming up with idea after idea, and certainly a young kit like that would be a great addition to the already training apprentices ThunderClan had. "Yes, I can't wait to tell all of my stories to my future apprentice. There are definitely some good ones!" The thought alone made the warrior happy, and she envisioned the day Snowstar would finally entrust her with the training of a future ThunderClan warrior. Oh, how exciting that will be! she thought, getting lost for a bit in her own mind. I'll make sure they're the best warrior even StarClan has ever seen!

Bringing her attention back to Brightkit, who danced eagerly on tiny paws before her, Emberwing chuckled. "I would love to play. We can do whichever game you want!" she offered the kit, crouching down so she was at eye level with the younger feline. "We can always do them all! Though, I'm not sure if we'll have time." She wasn't sure of Snowstar or Passionblaze would want her for an evening patrol later, but she figured whatever games they didn't get to today, could be saved for another slow morning. "But we can try to play as many as we can!" She lifted her plume off the ground and waved it energetically overhead, ears pricked and alert for Brightkit's answer.

The truth be told, Emberwing had been relatively lonely the past few moons. Sure, she had friends, and was well known among the Clan, but she didn't have one thing that all her friends seemed to have; an apprentice. So when they were all resting in the warriors' den after a long day of group training, and were exchanging stories of teaching battle moves or hunting crouches, the russet warrior couldn't chime in. Still, she listened intently, if only to improve her chances of being a great mentor when her time finally did come.
Old February 5th, 2018, 07:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Aspenpaw padded out of the apprentices den, ready to do something that was actually exciting. As much as she loved to keep herself well groomed and look at the flowers that grew around camp she was bored. Very bored. She didn't know why, she was usually happy and doing something that would get her into trouble. But then again her friend group was almost always around. She was rather upset, because she had assumed that when she was an apprentice she would be closer with her friends. But since Aspenpaw had become an apprentice she had actually seen less and less of her friends. She took a deep breath, trying to smell them despite the many smells of many different cats. Suddenly, she smelled a familiar scent. Flashpaw! The molly looked frantically around and caught sight of him lying down in a tired position. He didn't seem like he should be bothered, but Aspenpaw was bored. She could stay around him while he took a nap. Or maybe he was just being lazy. Padding up to him Aspenpaw spoke, "Flashpaw!"
A glossy brown ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice calling out a name. Flashpaw sat halfway up and pricked the other ear, turning his head to follow the sound. His golden eyes landed on Aspenpaw and the bengal gave her a friendly smile. He wasn’t really in the mood for company, but he didn’t want to hurt Aspenpaw’s feelings. Besides, it wasn’t her fault that he was grumpy. Flashpaw was just... going through something. It was hard to explain, even to himself. He just hadn’t felt like himself lately. Pretending to be cheerful and mischievous for the sake of his friends didn’t seem likely to help and was not appealing to the striped tom. “Hey, Aspenpaw. He greeted with as much cheer as he could muster, praying to the Starclan he hardly believed in that she wouldn’t ask him what was the matter. One of the worst things was when cats pestered him to find out what was wrong with him only to get angry when he couldn’t provide them an answer.
Old February 5th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn smiled when Cherrydawn came up to her. "Cherrydawn, are you alright?" She asked with a puff. The warrior sat down and drew her tail near her side. "Cherrydawn... I..." Tigerdawn got to her paws. She opened her jaws to speak, but staggered. "I... I'll" The cat failed to keep herself up and let herself collapse. She kept her gaze fixed on Cherrydawn. Cherrydawn...
Don't worry... I'll be..."
Tigerdawn's eyes closed and her head hit the ground. Her sides moved as she drew in breaths of air. Her breathing began to slow down with each few seconds that passed.
"Tigerdawn!" as her former mentor collapsed, Cherrydawn rushed forward, laying a paw protectively over her shoulder. "You're going to be ok. Just hang on." Cherrydawn looked around frantically for help from someone. Anyone! Skyfeather? Caliapaw? She turned back to Tigerdawn, licking the wounds she could reach. "You're going to be ok," she promised again, as desperation rose withing her. "What could she do? She was no medicine cat.

Old February 6th, 2018, 12:18 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Larkpaw walked out of the apprentice den, she had a great nap, and she wanted to explore the territory, she decided that it would be an adveture. Larkpaw wanted to hunt where no apprentice had hunted before. @2018 Okapi

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; February 6th, 2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
Larkpaw walked out of the apprentice den, she had a great nap, and she wanted to explore the territory, she decided that it would be an adveture. Larkpaw wanted to hunt where no apprentice had hunted before. @2018 Okapi
Poppypaw a tabby molly stalked into the apprentice den flicking her tail to and fro, she saw Larkpaw and gave a small bounce,” Hello Larkpaw.” She purred, she had finished battle training and was ready for more fun. Larkpaw could be her source of fun.” (She probably won’t leave the territory just a note, she may be adventurous and stuff, but she’s loyal too)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Poppypaw a tabby molly stalked into the apprentice den flicking her tail to and fro, she saw Larkpaw and gave a small bounce,” Hello Larkpaw.” She purred, she had finished battle training and was ready for more fun. Larkpaw could be her source of fun.” (She probably won’t leave the territory just a note, she may be adventurous and stuff, but she’s loyal too)
(That’s ok because larkpaw wouldn’t go out of the territory anyways)
“Come on we are going to find a new place to hunt in our territory!” Larkpaw said. “We can go in the part of the territory that cat’s rarely hunt in!” Larkpaw meowed exitedly.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Closed Thread