Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old May 29th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented
Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

~Moosecrash | @zenosaurus~

Giving a nod to the new warrior, the large tom let his gaze travel over the growing plants.
"Good to know that I chose someone who knows what they're doing," he praised. "I'll let you handle the daisies then, while I look around for the chamomile," Moosecrash added with a smile before padding a short distance away. It might be difficult to figure out which plants were which to him, since they looked almost the same.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 29th, 2022, 06:45 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

Brightpath | they/she/he
➢ Hearing Moosecrash’s lighthearted praise, the young calico feline couldn’t help but allow a smile to slip onto their expression. It was a little thing, sure, but it meant a lot to the newly-named warrior. They were glad that they could be of actual help to ThunderClan in this exciting new era of their lives. “That sounds good to me.” Brightpath remarked with a purr rumbling in their throat. They blinked at the tomcat as he padded away to find some chamomile…whatever that was. It was now their time to shine. The thin tortoiseshell cat turned their green-hued gaze to sweep across the familiar part of the territory before trotting off in their own direction as they had done last time. Thankfully, unlike her last patrolmates, this one seemed to actually acknowledge her existence, which was nice. The lean warrior soon spotted the eye-catching bright white and yellow colors. Daisies, without a single doubt! Turning her head, Brightpath carefully plucked a clutch of about three of the pretty flowers before turning her body and heading back. Hopefully, this will be enough to take back. If not, they could always go back for more.

{ @RiztheHuntress }
Old May 30th, 2022, 11:24 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar
Despite the duties that now weighed on her shoulders, Cinderstar was still resolute in maintaining certain thing she had done as a warrior; one of those being herb collection. After the battle for Firefly Cove, she knew that Sundust and Rosepaw were low on cobwebs. Her wounds were still sore, but did not hinder her enough to not be able to move around. So at the first light of dawn, she had exited her den and the camp in search of what they perhaps needed most; cobwebs.

Whiskers twitching as she took in the scents around her, Cinderstar noticed how prey was coming back to life with the presence of greenleaf. Slowly but surely the warmer weather was on its way and a smile danced across her face at the thought. Swift paws carried her over to a jumble of rocks near the creeks edge where, tucked away in the space between, was a clump of cobwebs.

"This should do," she purred as she extended one paw forward, twisting it this way and that until she had collected a rather large ball of them. Tucking it underneath her chin for careful transport, she pushed her other paw forward to retrieve the last little bit and added it as another ball underneath her chin.

With that being about the most she could carry, Cinderstar gave one last look over the creek. It was truly a beautiful area, and she recalled the time when she had taken Cloudyflight here on one of their first outings. What a wonderful day that had been. Smiling lightly, the silver spotted she-cat turned to head back to camp.

[ +5 cobweb; closed! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; May 30th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

~Moosecrash | @zenosaurus~

Burying his face in the flowers nearby, Moosecrash snuffled around. He had a vague idea of what he was looking for, he had gotten a whiff of the plant before leaving. Now if he could just find it...
There!
Sure enough, the scent he was looking for hit his nose. Quite literally, he had stuck his muzzle directly into the flower on accident. Backing up, the yellow pollen of the plant tickled his nose, causing him to let loose a rather loud and sudden sneeze.
"Oops..." He mewed sheepishly to himself before snipping off a few of the stalks of plant with his teeth. He couldn't remember what parts he needed, so at this point he figured he better just take the whole thing, leaves and all.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old May 30th, 2022, 01:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Sunkissed Creek

Brightpath | they/she/he
➢ After a moment of casual walking, the thin torbie warrior arrived at the spot where they had been with the tomcat last. The several white flowers were still bunched together in Brightpath’s mouth and they decided to sit down in the grass as they awaited Moosecrash to join them so the two of them could go back to camp. Then, they could give these herbs to Sundust and Rosepaw, helping them heal many clanmates in the future without any issues. While sitting there, the young feline heard a loud sneeze utter throughout the forest and it made Brightpath flinch in slight surprise. “Moosecrash.” The calico warrior thought and rolled their eyes before going back to waiting in utter silence, listening to the sounds of nature that echoed around them. It wasn't that often that Brightpath got a chance to really take time to not stress over everything.

{ @RiztheHuntress }

Last edited by Captain; May 30th, 2022 at 01:36 PM.
Old May 30th, 2022, 07:25 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
Burnetdream |she/dream |
open!

The soft trickling of Sunkissed Creek was always quite soothing to the lean she-cat, especially compared to how hectic camp could be. Sometimes it was worth it to just take a moment to breathe and take a break. The sun was slowly falling away behind the waving trees, making way for a moon that would soon rise and reveal the stars that lay hidden during the day.

Dream had always wondered what - if anything - was up there in the night sky. There was StarClan, of course, but what else? Were they alone in the vast darkness that surrounded them? The thought always brought a feeling of cold loneliness to the warriors heart, but part of dream knew that there had to be life somewhere else. Maybe they floated on clouds about glistening oceans, or had bird-like wings to carry them around. A soft smile settled on dreams face at the thought, an airy giggle following. Oh, how she would love to experience something like that someday, not matter how impossible it may be.

Burnetdream had only closed her eyes for a split second, but when she opened them once again it was already nighttime. Fireflies fluttered around the creek, speckling its reflective surface with tiny spots of light. Dream yawned, stretching briefly before curling up once again to simply watch the scenery around her.
>Bumblebreak<
It wasn't often that Bumblebreak wandered out here. She didn't find the sounds of the Creek soothing at all. It was just a common annoyance to her and she would rather avoid the whole place altogether. Tonight, however, this was the last place she had needed to scour for Cinderpaw, and, like every other spot in the territory... it seemed she was not here.

Bumblebreak sat down behind a large stone and let the back of her head fall against it with a heavy sigh. She was nowhere to be found, which meant... she was nowhere Bumblebreak could easily reach her.

Behind her, someone yawned, and Bumblebreak practically launched to her feet and sprang over the rock, calling out frantically, "Cinderpaw?!" Her eyes scanned the darkness, landed on a vaguely familiar form, and she promptly deflated. That was not Cinderpaw. If dreams form didn't give dream away, then it was the fireflies around dream, lighting up dreams face.

It was just Burnetdream.

Stifling a sigh, Bumblebreak jumped off of the rock and made her way over to the other cat. "You're out late."
Old May 30th, 2022, 11:50 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Daisyfur walked around,she gazed at the flowing water And some stones

She saw a fish or 2

Daisyfur wondered why she never bothered to go here,
The black she-cat saw a fish stuck in a few rocks, So she figured she’d catch it since it’s stuck

Last edited by Thornwolf; May 30th, 2022 at 11:51 PM.
Old May 31st, 2022, 10:30 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame
He/Him

__
Water dashed over smooth rocks and through soft, squishy mud as Roosterflame walked alongside the creek. Dandelions bobbed in the cool breeze as the tom passed them, their faces upturned towards the gentle, motherly sun.
The tom hummed timelessly, happily as he went on his leisurely stroll, occasionally stopping to catch a prey scent and see if it was close enough to follow.
“Hel-lo there, Missus Honey Bee,” He sang as a bee darted in and out of a few wildflowers by the bank of the creek, “Very busy, I see. Well, I’ll leave you to your work. Oh, good day to you Mister Bullfrog, that’s a very impressive croak you have there, you’ll certainly be able to find a wife with that,” He purred, seeing a fat, green bullfrog croaking heartily on the opposite bank, “Good luck to you, friend.”
As an outsider looking in, one would think Roosterflame was a cat destined for the loony bin, and that may be true. But, loony or not, Roosterflame was always so happy when he was in nature, and he so loved to converse in those one-sided conversations with the summer creatures, creating all sorts of stories for them and their daily lives.
Soon, he caught the scent of a mouse, and he quickly found and killed it.
“Ah, I’m so sorry, Mister Mouse, but I sure am hungry, I hope you’ll forgive me,” He whispered as he sat down by the creek on a sunny stone and began to eat his meal.
Oh, what a beautiful summer day it was.

Last edited by Willowfern; May 31st, 2022 at 10:33 PM.
Old June 1st, 2022, 12:53 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

@Willowfern

Rainhound quietly slipped out of the warriors' den, tilting her head towards the sky. Sunlight reflected in her blue orbs, but soon, it became too bright for her. She was still supposed to be mourning Houndspirit. A fervent sigh escaped from her maw. Houndspirit was still so young. At least, Cinderstar had given the dead molly a warrior name. Pushing the grief away, she slowly advanced towards the Sunkissed Creek. This place brought comfort over her. The creek came into sight, and Rainhound padded towards the water. She dipped a paw in, cooling herself down immediately. At the sound of a voice, she whipped around, startled at first. Her breath calmed down as she recognized a clanmate - Roosterflare. Was he talking to... animals?

Awkwardly, the young warrior stumbled forwards. "Er- hi," she muttered. "Sorry if I'm disturbing you in whatever you're doing, I can leave." She dipped her head, knowing she should be respectful in the presence of older warriors, although that became harder and harder these days. She was glad that ThunderClan finally had leadership matters settled, though. Surely Cinderstar and Sparrowflight would lead the clan towards a brilliant future. Her ears perked as birds started to trill in their sing-song tone. Warmth flooded through her body as she let all the annoying thoughts subside. There were too many. Houndspirit's death, how she'd talked to Cinderstar at the meeting in such a rude way, her "quarrel" with Emberpaw... She just wanted everything to be normal again.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 1st, 2022, 09:01 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Roosterflame
He/Him

__
As he was enjoying mouse and listening to the gurgling sound of the creek and feeling the cool wind that rose off of it onto his face, he heard the telltale sounds of company that had come a’calling.
A she-cat, who seemed a little younger than he, was standing near him, looking a might bit awkward. Roosterflame broke into a grin.
Soon as he heard the unnecessary words of apology, Roosterflame jerked to his paws and swallowed his bit of mouse. He trilled in greeting at the slightly younger Warrior,
“Ah, no, it’s fine! Don’t apologize, I appreciate the company. The animals aren’t very talkative,” He chuckled when she dipped her head, “I’ve just caught a mouse, want to share? It’s a beautiful day outside, perfect for a picnic.”
He beckoned her over with a welcoming smile and pushed the mouse closer to her,
“You’re Rainhound, right? That’s a pretty name, I love the sound the rain makes as it trickles over the leaves, it sounds like music, y’know?”
He knew he was being very chatty, but he couldn’t help it, he loved life and everything it had to offer, and talking was one of the delights he regularly gorged himself on, subconsciously making a point to say as much as he could on a subject that he enjoyed.
He sniffed the air. Speaking of rain, a little rain was coming, he could smell it almost as well as a greater warrior would scent prey. It wasn’t a heavy rain, he could tell, but it was a light, cleansing summer rain, the kind that Roosterflame enjoyed sitting in.

Last edited by Willowfern; June 1st, 2022 at 09:02 AM.