by paris
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:34 PM

Old July 1st, 2018, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saki remembered the tree climbing training made her chakura go to her feet.'Why didn't I think of this sooner?I could have already been up by now.'Saki thought, but after a few steps,her foot slipped and she fell back to where she was.

'Having trouble?'A sleek black snake asked in Asami's voice.Saki recognized it immediately. It was the same snake that had been around her neck.

"No.I'll be up in a few minutes. "Saki said.She wasn't going to give up in just one attempt.Kaira and Cole where probably training to right now to get stronger, and she wasn't going to fall behind.There was another wall behind her,but it looked to far away to use.'Maybe I could use steam to propel me from wall to wall.'She thought.She kicked against the wall,using steam to give her a boost and got to the other wall,doing the same thing until she was out of the drop.

" Your not half bad."Asami told her,clearly impressed."I'll train you as promisedu,but it's not going to be easy."She told Saki,putting a black scroll on the ground."So if you sign this you will be able to summon like a sanin.You need to sign it first with your fingerprint,and then I will teach you how to make a summon."Asami told her.

Saki bit her finger and pressed it on the scroll.Asami picked it up a and smiled.

"Now the real training begins."Asami told her."Watch closely and then when I'm done,you try."Asami told Saki.She made a small cut on her finger and slammed it on the ground,a black seal appearing under it.For a few seconds Asami was no longer visible because of the smoke that had appeared,but when it cleared,she was on top of a huge snake that was coiled up and looking down on Saki."So now you try.You probably won't summon a snake this large,or maybe not at all at first,but just keep trying until you get it." Asami told her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
Cole grinned "Now I can't let them pass me that easliy." He sat on the ground closing his eyes holding the leaf in one palm with his hand underneath the other. He focused his chakra into the leaf a little at a time. Imagining a bolt of lightning going through a leaf. He sat there for around 7 hours until finally the leaf crumpled up. He opened his eyes to check and smiled, standing up and walking over to Raio.
Raio looked up from his book,"Good,now that you can do that we'll start another form of training and then you'll know how to perform a change in chakra nature."He clapped his hands together and a huge earth plateau came up from under him, he then made a hand sign and water began flowing through a little divot in the middle,"You will have to electrocute this entire thing, meaning if I touch it I will get shocked or electrocute fully."Raio said as he lept down to the same tree and began reading once more.

Kaira nodded and bit his finger, once a bit of blood trickled out he slammed his palm on the ground,"Summon Jutsu!"He yelled and a seal came out from under his hand and out of the puff of smoke came a tiny baby ape. Kaira looked at him,"Well damn, he's as big my small toe."

"What'd I tell ya' kid, you didn't have enough chakra to summon something like mine or even close."Itsuki explained once more.

Kaira scoffed,"I guess i'll unsummon it, it looks angry though even for a baby."He said as he watched it poof away.

"Well since you can summon I got a challenge for you."He prompted him to follow and when they made it to the destination it was just a chasm.

Kaira looked down,"Why'd you-"He felt a hand push him in and he began falling into the chasm face first.
Old July 1st, 2018, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Raio looked up from his book,"Good,now that you can do that we'll start another form of training and then you'll know how to perform a change in chakra nature."He clapped his hands together and a huge earth plateau came up from under him, he then made a hand sign and water began flowing through a little divot in the middle,"You will have to electrocute this entire thing, meaning if I touch it I will get shocked or electrocute fully."Raio said as he lept down to the same tree and began reading once more.

Kaira nodded and bit his finger, once a bit of blood trickled out he slammed his palm on the ground,"Summon Jutsu!"He yelled and a seal came out from under his hand and out of the puff of smoke came a tiny baby ape. Kaira looked at him,"Well damn, he's as big my small toe."

"What'd I tell ya' kid, you didn't have enough chakra to summon something like mine or even close."Itsuki explained once more.

Kaira scoffed,"I guess i'll unsummon it, it looks angry though even for a baby."He said as he watched it poof away.

"Well since you can summon I got a challenge for you."He prompted him to follow and when they made it to the destination it was just a chasm.

Kaira looked down,"Why'd you-"He felt a hand push him in and he began falling into the chasm face first.
Cole's face hardened, he immediately knew this was gonna be much more difficult than the last. He walked up to it slowly, placing his hands into the water. He focused a large amount of chakra into the water trying to change the nature of it into that of a lightning bolt. So far nothing was working and he was basically wasting his chakra, exhausting himself.
Old July 1st, 2018, 07:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
Cole's face hardened, he immediately knew this was gonna be much more difficult than the last. He walked up to it slowly, placing his hands into the water. He focused a large amount of chakra into the water trying to change the nature of it into that of a lightning bolt. So far nothing was working and he was basically wasting his chakra, exhausting himself.
Saki bit her thumb and slammed it on the ground,and then there was a puff of smoke.When it cleared,a small snake was hissing up at her,but if it hadn't been hissing,it could have easily been mistaken for a worm because it was so small."What did I do wrong?I out a lot of chakura into that try!"" Saki asked Asami.

Asami couldn't hold back a laugh at Saki's reaction."It takes more than one try to summon a large snake.I'm impressed you summoned one at all on your first try.Keep trying and you will get it eventually."Asami said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 1st, 2018, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Saki bit her thumb and slammed it on the ground,and then there was a puff of smoke.When it cleared,a small snake was hissing up at her,but if it hadn't been hissing,it could have easily been mistaken for a worm because it was so small."What did I do wrong?I out a lot of chakura into that try!"" Saki asked Asami.

Asami couldn't hold back a laugh at Saki's reaction."It takes more than one try to summon a large snake.I'm impressed you summoned one at all on your first try.Keep trying and you will get it eventually."Asami said.
"Well good luck, you better summon something big or those spikes are gonna look pretty red!"Itsuki yelled

"I wonder maybe if I use him."Kaira thought aloud and then he was in that cage place,"Hey since you're using my body you're gonna have to start paying rent!"

The kyubbi opened its eye,"Whatever."He closed his eyes and a small amount of his chakra started to flow out and wrap around Kaira.

"Woah this is weird, its almost like the same feeling back at the bridge."He said and then realized the bottom was getting close,"Oh crap!"Kaira yelled and bit into his finger,"Summoning Jutsu!"He yelled and slammed his palm in the air and out of a huge puff of smoke Kaira was now sitting on a gorilla wearing a huge jacket and smoking a pipe,"I did it!"Kaira yelled.

"Who summoned me the great Madabunta! I was just getting ready to take a nap! This better not be you Itsuki and if it is you better be dying!"Madabunta yelled.

Kaira looked at him,"Nope just me, but you sure are huge. Itsuki wasn't lying when he said you guys were big, now get me out of here!"He commanded.

"How did some kid summon me."He began climbing out,"Just letting you know i'm doing this because being in the dark is annoying not because i'm following your order."Madabunta complained as he made it out of the hole.

"Well i'll be damned, you didn't die and you summoned this big oaf? You're a real piece of work."He stated as he looked Madabunta up and down for the first time in a while,"Wow you've gotten a bit chubby, must be your lack of combat."Itsuki chuckled.

Madabunta snorted,"Well you don't look too good yourself you perv."He retorted.

Kaira slid off Madabunta's head,"Stop fighting, just admire my success."Once he said that they went from throwing insults at each other to both of them throwing them at Kaira,'Well this backfired.'He thought as he crumpled up into a ball of sadness.

Raio looked up from his book and to Cole,"You're doing it wrong, imagine two lightning bolts striking each other and then continuing on their path."He knew this wouldn't help immensely but it would do something for sure."

Last edited by Ant; July 2nd, 2018 at 11:29 AM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"Well good luck, you better summon something big or those spikes are gonna look pretty red!"Itsuki yelled

"I wonder maybe if I use him."Kaira thought aloud and then he was in that cage place,"Hey since you're using my body you're gonna have to start paying rent!"

The kyubbi opened its eye,"Whatever."He closed his eyes and a small amount of his chakra started to flow out and wrap around Kaira.

"Woah this is weird, its almost like the same feeling back at the bridge."He said and then realized the bottom was getting close,"Oh crap!"Kaira yelled and bit into his finger,"Summoning Jutsu!"He yelled and slammed his palm in the air and out of a huge puff of smoke Kaira was now sitting on a gorilla wearing a huge jacket and smoking a pipe,"I did it!"Kaira yelled.

"Who summoned me the great Madabunta! I was just getting ready to take a nap! This better not be you Itsuki and if it is you better be dying!"Madabunta yelled.

Kaira looked at him,"Nope just me, but you sure are huge. Itsuki wasn't lying when he said you guys were big, now get me out of here!"He commanded.

"How did some kid summon me."He began climbing out,"Just letting you know i'm doing this because being in the dark is annoying not because i'm falling your order."Madabunta complained as he made it out of the hole.

"Well i'll be damned, you didn't die and you summoned this big oaf? You're a real piece of work."He stated as he looked Madabunta up and down for the first time in a while,"Wow you've gotten a bit chubby, must be your lack of combat."Itsuki chuckled.

Kaira slid off Madabunta's head,"Stop fighting, just admire my success."Once he said that they went from throwing insults at each other to both of them throwing them at Kaira,'Well this backfired.'He thought as he crumpled up into a ball of sadness.

Raio looked up from his book and to Cole,"You're doing it wrong, imagine two lightning bolts striking each other and then continuing on their path."He knew this wouldn't help immensely but it would do something for sure."
Cole did as he was told and saw some small change after a little bit of time. It was a small spark but it was basically nothing, maybe like a static shock at most. He grumbled and went back to trying pouring a good amount of chakra into the water with that image in his head, not long into the training he began to feel weak and had to stop.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:

"How did some kid summon me."He began climbing out,"Just letting you know i'm doing this because being in the dark is annoying not because i'm following your order."Madabunta complained as he made it out of the hole.

Quote:
Cole did as he was told and saw some small change after a little bit of time. It was a small spark but it was basically nothing, maybe like a static shock at most. He grumbled and went back to trying pouring a good amount of chakra into the water with that image in his head, not long into the training he began to feel weak and had to stop.
After an hour of silence,Asami decided she should try to start a conversation."So what was you trying to train for earlier anyways?You looked pretty determined."Asami asked curiously.

"I was just trying to make a new jutsu."Hikaru told her,not sure what someone's reaction would be if she told them she was trying to unlock a power she knew nothing about.She tried to summon a snake again,this time it was a little larger,but not much.

"Sure you were.You really need to get better at lying."Asami said,but she didn't push the subject."Try to use more chakura when you try summoning it.Try to imagine being in a actual fight and you need backup or something."Asami suggested.

Saki tried this,but once again,the snake was about the same size as the last one."Guess I don't have a very good imagination." Saki told her.

"Well try it in a real fight then." Asami said,standing up andstretching for a second.Before Saki could question what this meant,she suddenly charged,pulling out two swords.

Old July 2nd, 2018, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:
After an hour of silence,Asami decided she should try to start a conversation."So what was you trying to train for earlier anyways?You looked pretty determined."Asami asked curiously.

"I was just trying to make a new jutsu."Hikaru told her,not sure what someone's reaction would be if she told them she was trying to unlock a power she knew nothing about.She tried to summon a snake again,this time it was a little larger,but not much.

"Sure you were.You really need to get better at lying."Asami said,but she didn't push the subject."Try to use more chakura when you try summoning it.Try to imagine being in a actual fight and you need backup or something."Asami suggested.

Saki tried this,but once again,the snake was about the same size as the last one."Guess I don't have a very good imagination." Saki told her.

"Well try it in a real fight then." Asami said,standing up andstretching for a second.Before Saki could question what this meant,she suddenly charged,pulling out two swords.

Madabunta looked at them and sighed,"I'll be taking my leave now, it was good meeting you kid and its always a pleasure with you Itsuki."He said,"No matter how fat you think I am and how fat you are."He added and then poofed away into smoke.

"Well kid I think it's time to test a little bit of your battle skills, and since I know you wouldn't be able to fight me even without using a single jutsu I won't go even half of my power."He performed a handsign and a clone came out from the river next to them,"So you'll fight this guy, if you can somehow destroy it...I'll figure it out."Itsuki said and then sat back down on the ape.

Kaira sized up the clone and as it charged at him he clapped his hands together and wood wrapped around his body forming the wood armor,'That's much easier then all those clumsy handsigns, but I wonder if I could do it without handsigns.'He thought but then he realized as he was hit in his blind side that this was his first fight since becoming blind in his right eye and he was at a huge disadvantage.

"Wood Style, he must be a senju, and a really lucky one at that. Its a shame thats he's missing a lot of talent that senju's have."Itsuki whispered to himself.

"Hey Cole, you're not looking too hot. Lets take a break for the rest of the night and get something to eat."Raio said and put his book back in his pocket, he threw a towel at Cole and looked away as he changed.

Last edited by Ant; July 2nd, 2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Madabunta looked at them and sighed,"I'll be taking my leave now, it was good meeting you kid and its always a pleasure with you Itsuki."He said,"No matter how fat you think I am and how fat you are."He added and then poofed away into smoke.

"Well kid I think it's time to test a little bit of your battle skills, and since I know you wouldn't be able to fight me even without using a single jutsu I won't go even half of my power."He performed a handsign and a clone came out from the river next to them,"So you'll fight this guy, if you can somehow destroy it...I'll figure it out."Itsuki said and then sat back down on the ape.

Kaira sized up the clone and as it charged at him he clapped his hands together and wood wrapped around his body forming the wood armor,'That's much easier then all those clumsy handsigns, but I wonder if I could do it without handsigns.'He thought but then he realized as he was hit in his blind side that this was his first fight since becoming blind in his right eye and he was at a huge disadvantage.

"Wood Style, he must be a senju, and a really lucky one at that. Its a shame thats he's missing a lot of talent that senju's have."Itsuki whispered to himself.

"Hey Cole, you're not looking too hot. Lets take a break for the rest of the night and get something to eat."Raio said and put his book back in his pocket, he threw a towel at Cole and looked away as he changed.
Cole nodded, catching the towel before walking over slowly to Raio. He was exhausted and felt like he was gonna pass out pretty soon. But he stayed up. He felt weak but he was alright.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:15 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole nodded, catching the towel before walking over slowly to Raio. He was exhausted and felt like he was gonna pass out pretty soon. But he stayed up. He felt weak but he was alright.
Saki tried to dodge the attack,but she felt one of the swords graze her arm.Saki tried to put some distance between them,and when they where a few feet apart,she tried to summon a snake.Like the previous times though,it was only a baby.
Y"Your going to have to do better than that or you will be dead on your first day of training!"Asami told her,attacking again.'I won't really kill her.If she can't defend herself then I'll just put a few scratches.I'm not even using half of my strength,so she should be able to defend herself.'Asami thought.
Saki dodged the attack,putting distance between them again and trying to summon a snake.It was the same as last time though.'I just need more chakura!'Saki thought desperately, trying to keep away from Asami.

The Five tails liftednits head,hearing Saki's desperation.'If I don't give her chakura,there is a possibility she could die.I hate acting like a tool for any ninja,but then again,if she dies,I die.And if I give the girl chakura,the seal could also loosen.'It thought,and with that,it gave Saki some of its chakura.

Saki tried summoning a snake again,but this time,her vision was completely obscured by smoke.When it cleared,there was a large,black and gray snake coiled up in a defense position beside her.

The snake relaxed after seeing Asami,not even trying to hide it's Amusement."So you finnally got an apprentice.That is probably a good idea with how old you are getting."The snake said.

"Shut up Riku!Just because I've got an apprentice now doesn't mean I'm old!"Asami snapped.

"Yhea right.Your getting old and you know it!"Riku told her,turning to Saki."I guess since you finished your training,I'll be going back to eating my dinner."Riku said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Last edited by Static; July 2nd, 2018 at 04:52 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Saki tried to dodge the attack,but she felt one of the swords graze her arm.Saki tried to put some distance between them,and when they where a few feet apart,she tried to summon a snake.Like the previous times though,it was only a baby.
Y"Your going to have to do better than that or you will be dead on your first day of training!"Asami told her,attacking again.'I won't really kill her.If she can't defend herself then I'll just put a few scratches.I'm not even using half of my strength,so she should be able to defend herself.'Asami thought.
Saki dodged the attack,putting distance between them again and trying to summon a snake.It was the same as last time though.'I just need more chakura!'Saki thought desperately, trying to keep away from Asami.

The Five tails liftednits head,hearing Saki's desperation.'If I don't give her chakura,there is a possibility she could die.I hate acting like a tool for any ninja,but then again,if she dies,I die.And if I give the girl chakura,the seal could also loosen.'It thought,and with that,it gave Saki some of its chakura.

Saki tried summoning a snake again,but this time,her vision was completely obscured by smoke.When it cleared,there was a large,black and gray snake coiled up in a defense position beside her.

[B]The snake relaxed after seeing Asami,not even trying to hide it's Amusement."So you finnally got an apprentice.That is probably a good idea with how old you are getting."The snake said.

"Shut up Riku!Just because I'm got an apprentice now doesn't mean I'm old!"Asami snapped.

"Yhea right.Your getting old and you know it!"Riku told her,turning to Saki."I guess since you finished your training,I'll be going back to eating my dinner."Riku said before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.
Raio pulled something out of his pocket, it was a black orb,"Here eat this it will replenish some of your chakra so you don't pass out on me."He handed it to him and continued walking to the ramen shop.

Kaira dodged most of the attacks but every time it came to dodging on his right it either grazed him or hit him, he jumped back and nicked his finger again and performed the handsigns for the summoning jutsu then slammed his palm on the ground,"Summoning Jutsu!"But out of the puff of smoke all that came was small gorrila which climbed onto his head.

"Ugh, who summoned me."He looked at who's head he was sitting on,"Oh its you, my dad told me about you. So why'd you summon me Madatanto and not my dad?"Madatanto asked in an annoyed voice.

Kaira scoffed,"Dammit, I meant to summon something more useful but you look pretty useless."Every now and then Kaira would throw a punch but the clone would dodge it.

"Shut up, I'll show you how useless I am."He growled and then leaped off his head almost pushing Kaira to the ground with how powerful his legs were and grabbed onto the water clones face and began covering his eyes.

Kaira smiled he knew how to rile people up so an ape shouldn't be any harder, he performed a handsigns combination and yelled,"Wood Style: Hammer Arm."He slammed the hammer into the clone right as Madatanto jumped off and back onto Kaira's head, the clone dissolved almost immediately as it was hit for the first time and as soon as it was gone Kaira changed his arm back to normal and retracted it.

Itsuki began to clap and then jumped off the ape he sat on, his sandals clicking at the ground,"Why don't we go eat, I know a good ramen shop here in Konoha and i'm really hungry after all that work we did."

Kaira's face narrowed and even Madatanto whom hadn't been here for too long knew he was lying,"You dirty old man you didn't do anything! Why are you so famished!"He yelled.

"Shut up kid, just be glad that I even trained you, you talent less idiot! You're lucky I even offered you ramen!"He replied, neither of them were truly serious and as they walked to the ramen shop they laughed about it,"Is it that obvious that i'm old?"Itsuki complained.

Kaira nodded,"Yeah you're like a pervy grandpa."They all laughed about it even Madatanto who had decided to stay at the sign of food.