Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 12:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2016, 06:16 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
The young She-Cat circled the warrior a moment before stopping in front him. Completely out of character, she decided she'd challenge the Tom to a game that the other apprentices had been playing. "Hmm..I have a challenge for you, if you win, you can give me any sort of punishment for my disrespect" she rolled her golden eyes at the words before focusing on Redpool again. "It's just a simple game."
Redpool knew that he should say no, but there was no way he would ever back down from a challenge, especially not one that even apprentices could play. He bet that even kits played this game. The large gray brown tabby tom dipped his head. “Very well.” he meowed, his voice laced with bad intent. He say down and wrapped his tail over his paws once more. “Let's hear it.” a slight growl rumbled from his chest and throat, and he fixed his intense yellow eyes on her.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:21 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool knew that he should say no, but there was no way he would ever back down from a challenge, especially not one that even apprentices could play. He bet that even kits played this game. The large gray brown tabby tom dipped his head. “Very well.” he meowed, his voice laced with bad intent. He say down and wrapped his tail over his paws once more. “Let's hear it.” a slight growl rumbled from his chest and throat, and he fixed his intense yellow eyes on her.
"Like I said, it's simple. We ask eachother questions and we have to answer honestly. We get one free pass. After that, if we try and pass again the other can dare us to do something." She explained, returning his intense gaze without flinching. She tilted her head to the side. "Sound good?"
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:35 AM
questionmark

Quote:
"Like I said, it's simple. We ask eachother questions and we have to answer honestly. We get one free pass. After that, if we try and pass again the other can dare us to do something." She explained, returning his intense gaze without flinching. She tilted her head to the side. "Sound good?"
Redpool thought carefully for several moments before he finally answered her. “Okay.” he felt that this was rather pointless, but he had nothing better to do. He sighed, flicking his tail. “You first.” he meowed, pushing down his anger and frustration that cats still followed StarClan.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool thought carefully for several moments before he finally answered her. “Okay.” he felt that this was rather pointless, but he had nothing better to do. He sighed, flicking his tail. “You first.” he meowed, pushing down his anger and frustration that cats still followed StarClan.
She sat down, waving her tail as she looked thoughtful before looking at him curiously. "How long ago did you become a warrior?" There was no teasing or anything in her tone. This was just genuine curiosity about him.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:48 AM
questionmark

Quote:
She sat down, waving her tail as she looked thoughtful before looking at him curiously. "How long ago did you become a warrior?" There was no teasing or anything in her tone. This was just genuine curiosity about him.
Redpool hesitated, trying to remember. “About six moons ago.” he replied at last. It his turn. “How long have you been in ShadowClan?” he felt that he should remember, but he'd honestly not been paying any attention to when she'd come to live in ShadowClan.
Old November 29th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool hesitated, trying to remember. “About six moons ago.” he replied at last. It his turn. “How long have you been in ShadowClan?” he felt that he should remember, but he'd honestly not been paying any attention to when she'd come to live in ShadowClan.
After thinking about it a moment she would shrug. "Probably a bit after you became a warrior. I came to Shadowclan a moon before I was to be an apprentice." She would watch him closely in silence before asking slowly. "How many battles have you fought?"
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:33 AM
questionmark

Quote:
After thinking about it a moment she would shrug. "Probably a bit after you became a warrior. I came to Shadowclan a moon before I was to be an apprentice." She would watch him closely in silence before asking slowly. "How many battles have you fought?"
Redpool tilted his head. He'd been rather busy completing his training around that time, so it was no wonder he hadn't noticed. This had been a more unexpected question, and he though hard. “A lot of battles. I've lost track” his belly was still healing from his most recent battle, but there was no pain. Only the satisfaction that he'd ridded the Clans of a StarClan following traitor.
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool tilted his head. He'd been rather busy completing his training around that time, so it was no wonder he hadn't noticed. This had been a more unexpected question, and he though hard. “A lot of battles. I've lost track” his belly was still healing from his most recent battle, but there was no pain. Only the satisfaction that he'd ridded the Clans of a StarClan following traitor.
Harepaw nods slowly then looks at him again, the cold expression in her eyes having warmed some. "I see. Well, it's your turn again."
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:52 AM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw nods slowly then looks at him again, the cold expression in her eyes having warmed some. "I see. Well, it's your turn again."
Redpool wasn't so sure he was liking this game, so he'd ask a question that he hoped she wouldn't like. The large pale furred tabby flicked his red ears that'd earned him his name and shifted his position so he was more comfortable. “How are you both formerly WindClan and formerly a kittypet?” he asked, a mischievous and cold gleam entering his eyes. He was both trying to cause trouble and he was actually quite curious about this.
Old November 29th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool wasn't so sure he was liking this game, so he'd ask a question that he hoped she wouldn't like. The large pale furred tabby flicked his red ears that'd earned him his name and shifted his position so he was more comfortable. “How are you both formerly WindClan and formerly a kittypet?” he asked, a mischievous and cold gleam entering his eyes. He was both trying to cause trouble and he was actually quite curious about this.
Her gaze almost immediately hardened as she stared into the Warriors eyes, saying with forced calmness. "Pass." If he was determined enough to know he'd ask again.
Closed Thread