Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 10:34 AM

Old April 27th, 2020, 02:34 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Smallpines

Kestrelcreek scoffed. Them? Attack Riverclan now? They'd just be making more enemies at that point. "Please, we're still basically fresh off of that Shadowclan raid. Besides, we don't need more enemies. We may not be friends with Riverclan, but there's no need to attack them yet. We all have a common enemy in Shadowclan right now." She had been padding along the border, renewing scent markers, and checking for anything out of the ordinary as she went along. Riverclan seemed to have been keeping on their side of the border, and she couldn't scent anything that would be dangerous to the clan like fox or badger.

{ @Chasepaw @Slushie }
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:43 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@Queenie
Luckily for Lightpaw, Wormbite didn't see her attempt at catching the poor bird. Quite literally. He squinted his eyes in confusion at his apprentice's blurry figure. What was she doing? Her blur blended into the scenery so well. The moment Lightpaw turned back, Wormbite quickly turned his head down and stared at a rock. Nope. Nothing was going on.

He padded along Lightpaw, looking into the distance. As they reached the border, he finally responded to her question. "Trees." He mewed, turning to her. Wormbite lowered his head slightly, hunching his shoulders to appear less.. lanky. "Lots of trees, " Why did Thunderclan have so many trees? The tom paused for a moment, trying to recall the high ranks. They always changed each Gathering-- it was annoying. "Thunderclan is led by Duskstar. Flintspirit is the deputy and Lionwhisker is their medicine cat, " Wormbite explained, "It's worth to note that Flintspirit is the previous leader of Thunderclan. "
Lightpaw had noticed Wormbite's sharp turn to face the ground. She cocked her head in confusion, choosing not to mention it. Whatever Wormbite was thinking, he would tell her on his own time. As they walked, Lightpaw noted Wormbite's words. The forest became denser, and the wetness from the river vanished underneath her paws. "There are indeed, are a lot of trees."

Then, Wormbite said something that really sparked Lightpaw's interest. Flintspirit was the former leader? "Huh how do you figure that?" A million questions entered her mind, and just as the entered they fell out of her mouth. "Does he still have his nine lives? Was he a bad leader? What did he do? What happens if Duskstar dies, then Flintspirit will be leader again? Is that ok? Or is he a bad cat?" She spewed her thoughts out at random. This was truly astounding to the young tabby.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:09 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
Kestrelcreek scoffed. Them? Attack Riverclan now? They'd just be making more enemies at that point. "Please, we're still basically fresh off of that Shadowclan raid. Besides, we don't need more enemies. We may not be friends with Riverclan, but there's no need to attack them yet. We all have a common enemy in Shadowclan right now." She had been padding along the border, renewing scent markers, and checking for anything out of the ordinary as she went along. Riverclan seemed to have been keeping on their side of the border, and she couldn't scent anything that would be dangerous to the clan like fox or badger.

{ @Chasepaw @Slushie }
"Theres always a reason to attack!" She growled. "We need territroy. Are you a fish-face lover or what?" She challenge Kestrelcreek's loyalty.

Last edited by Dovey; April 27th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:21 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@.Bread. @Beau
Salmonsong proudly led her patrol to smallpine, she had kept her pace a bit slow for Duckpaw, since she was only 3 moons old, and therefore couldn’t travel at the same pace as the warriors. She glanced at Grizzlybug,” Nice day for a patrol huh?” she meowed before glancing at Duckpaw,” Let me know if you need me to carry you to the border.“ she added flicking her tail, after all a 3 moon old kit would get tired far easier than a 6 moon old apprentice would.
Duckpaw looked up at Salmonsong. ”No, I’m fine,” she said smiling. If she carried me, I’d probably just fall somewhere again, the young apprentice thought grinning to herself.

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
Grizzlybug brought up the rear of the patrol, recognizing that the accompanying apprentice was a bit smaller than most. He didn’t want the kid to fall behind. “Yeah! Lucky for me, my fur works well for blocking out the breeze, so it’s even nicer for me!” He chuckled to himself; he despised his fluffy fur, but the biting chill couldn’t reach his skin at least. Though he’d trade protection from the wind for sleek, water resistance any day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post

Duckpaw looked up at Salmonsong. ”No, I’m fine,” she said smiling. If she carried me, I’d probably just fall somewhere again, the young apprentice thought grinning to herself.
Salmonsong smiled,” That’s nice.” she meowed, and gave Duckpaw a small nod. As she began marking the border and checking for trespassers and anything worth reporting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:48 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Zesty Mango / @.Bread.
Grizzlybug hummed quietly to himself in a cheerful manner as they approached the border. He trotted off to begin marking the other edge of the border as Salmonsong started on one side. The fluffy tom rubbed against a few trees and clumps of grass, still quietly humming to himself.
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Alexcentri @Chasepaw ]

Minnowthorn snorted. "RiverClan poses no threat to us at the moment. If we attacked, it would be pointless bloodshed. We'd be as bad as ShadowClan." She raised her head from sniffing at her section of the border. "Looks good over here. If everything's fine, we can probably head back now."
Old April 27th, 2020, 03:59 PM
🧂= Yes

"You're a mouse-brained fish-face! Shadowclan is strong!" Lostwish snarled. "There. Your both fish-face lovers. We'll head back Now" She acted as if she was the patrol leader
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:13 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

A heavy sigh escaped her as Kestrelcreek whipped around to face Lostwish. "Lostwish, if you want to go back to Thunderclan alone, be my guest. We still have a small stretch of border to renew. I won't argue with you while we are out patrolling for our clan's safety and security. You'd best shut your jaw, and you can complain all you want when we return. I am the patrol leader, I will decide when we go back. If you don't like it, I don't care." Her green eyes were narrowed as she looked at her clanmate. Turning back around, she continued on towards the last stretch of border that they were to check. In the back of her mind, she was a little surprised that anyone would even think about fighting Riverclan, Thunderclan needed to rest and recoup still for a little while yet before she'd even want to think about that.

{ @Slushie @Chasepaw }
Old April 27th, 2020, 04:16 PM
🧂= Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post
A heavy sigh escaped her as Kestrelcreek whipped around to face Lostwish. "Lostwish, if you want to go back to Thunderclan alone, be my guest. We still have a small stretch of border to renew. I won't argue with you while we are out patrolling for our clan's safety and security. You'd best shut your jaw, and you can complain all you want when we return. I am the patrol leader, I will decide when we go back. If you don't like it, I don't care." Her green eyes were narrowed as she looked at her clanmate. Turning back around, she continued on towards the last stretch of border that they were to check. In the back of her mind, she was a little surprised that anyone would even think about fighting Riverclan, Thunderclan needed to rest and recoup still for a little while yet before she'd even want to think about that.

{ @Slushie @Chasepaw }
Lostwish snorted but followed