Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:39 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:37 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 06:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice nodded, accepting her mistake. “Yeah, sometimes I have trouble getting the proper footing on unsteady surfaces with these shortened legs.” She explained with a slight twitch of her whiskers, “But with enough practice and time, I think that I’ll be able to overcome that obstacle that I face.” Newtpaw blinked up at her mentor as she told her that she could attempt to go through with it once more, but this time, there would be a higher chance of a conspiring roll to throw her off balance. “Okay, I’ll again. There's no hurt in practicing more until I get it right.” She said, readying her beginning stance once again before leaping forward and landing on the female’s back once more, finding it to be easier to land her footing the second time slightly more.
She nodded in approval," Better."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She nodded in approval," Better."
The small apprentice was almost expecting for her mentor to roll onto their back, but when they did not, she gave a small breath of relief as she leapt off of the older shecat and onto the loose dirt in front of her after giving Raspberrybubble another softened cuff over the ears. “Thank you..” Newtpaw murmured, bowing her head in a mere act of gratitude towards her teacher, “What else do you think that I could be capable of pulling off with my shortened legs? I want to be just as strong as the other apprentices!” The apprentice exclaimed with a determined look in her amber-hued eyes, “I can take any move that you have for me.” Being neglected and babied her whole life, this munchkin would go far to prove to another that she was not useless.
Old October 8th, 2017, 06:45 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Silverkit layed on the edge of her mother's nest glaring at the stubborn she-cat she called her mother "I just want to play for a little bit" She meowed looking out of the den, Spottedleaf just looked at her daughter "Maybe later little one" She replied, looking out of the den
Old October 8th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Soaringkit sighed,” You aren’t like mother at all, you are a caring cat, unlike mother, I don’t think you’ll be like mother.” She wished she could promise it, but she knew she couldn’t make a promise about that.
Jadekit's worries clogged her throat as if she had swallowed a sharp bone. Her own skin felt restricting and uncomfortable, she felt hot or like she had when mud plastered her fur down. The kit allowed herself to collapse down into the nest with a small wail, pressing her short muzzle between her paws. She felt so conflicted like she was doing things wrong even at this age. She'd be an apprentice soon, learning to do what starclan wished her to but how could she avoid turning out like the queen who had raised her. They were kin, shared blood, they were bound to be similar. "How do I know? I never in my life want to end up like her..."

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice was almost expecting for her mentor to roll onto their back, but when they did not, she gave a small breath of relief as she leapt off of the older shecat and onto the loose dirt in front of her after giving Raspberrybubble another softened cuff over the ears. “Thank you..” Newtpaw murmured, bowing her head in a mere act of gratitude towards her teacher, “What else do you think that I could be capable of pulling off with my shortened legs? I want to be just as strong as the other apprentices!” The apprentice exclaimed with a determined look in her amber-hued eyes, “I can take any move that you have for me.” Being neglected and babied her whole life, this munchkin would go far to prove to another that she was not useless.
The older warrior paused," this one might work on apprentices. I'll demonstrate."
She rolled underneath Newtpaw and tossed her in the air a few paw lengths. Before standing up.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Jadekit's worries clogged her throat as if she had swallowed a sharp bone. Her own skin felt restricting and uncomfortable, she felt hot or like she had when mud plastered her fur down. The kit allowed herself to collapse down into the nest with a small wail, pressing her short muzzle between her paws. She felt so conflicted like she was doing things wrong even at this age. She'd be an apprentice soon, learning to do what starclan wished her to but how could she avoid turning out like the queen who had raised her. They were kin, shared blood, they were bound to be similar. "How do I know? I never in my life want to end up like her..."
Soaringkit gave a off mew of comfort,"Just be yourself." She meowed." Alright?"

Old October 9th, 2017, 02:59 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
It had been a couple days since ShadowClan had returned home, and the camp was still in shambles. The broken branches and brush had been cleared from the camp, but that still left the repair of the dens and a thorough sweep of any leftover decaying prey or fallen Clan-mates.

Barkfang was just returning from a border patrol, diligently ensuring they were marked after moons of abandonment. ThunderClan's stench still faintly lingered in their land, and he hoped Goldenstar would get it together and do something about them. They needed to learn ShadowClan was not to be trifled with, and Goldenstar needed to learn how to use his brain. Considering he had appointed a she-cat of all things as his second in command, ShadowClan's prognosis was looking grim. How could the Clan survive with a fool and a female in charge?

He couldn't recall a time where ShadowClan had a strong leadership. Deceptionstar, Winterstar, Rosestar, Timberstar, Halestar - all traitors and weak. Deceptionstar was a Dark Forest loving piece of mouse bile, Timberstar abandoned his Clan and left a female in his place, and the rest were females. All they had done was confirm the superiority of toms.

Barkfang narrowed his eyes as he stepped through the clearing. A lot of work needed to be done before ShadowClan would feel like home again, and he started toward the nursery to both check out the remaining damages and to see his mate. Their interactions had been limited since the flood, and he wanted to ensure his property hadn't been injured as well.

@Duststorm
(hope this is okay!)
(All good! Replied in the nursery for transitions sake ^^ )

Delicate paws tucked underneath her chest, the senior queen couldn't help but huff, her amber eyes nervously scanning the makeshift roof of the nursery. Shadowclan had truly been devastated. It hadn't been long since the clan had left Riverclan to return home. Not to mention, the vile stench of Thunderclan was scattered all through-out their territory. Probably stealing all of our prey. Not surprised with her in charge. Seems like she can't even respect borders.

While relief to be back at camp flooded over the queen, she still couldn't seem to shake the sorrow lumped in her throat like a piece of prey she couldn't swallow. All the memories of the kits growing up washed away with their home. The nursery had been demolished. It was scary to think that leaf-fall was creeping up on them now, especially with all the new kits being born. Thankfully work on the nursery had begun and was rapidly being complete. Cedartuft shook her head in dismay. She'd have to remember to bunk with her daughter, Feathermist, to make sure her kits were warm, maybe even Honeythistle's mates with their new litters. That rambunctious son of hers was going to get in trouble some day.

Drip. Drip.

Shaking her fur free of the small droplets formed from the morning dew, Cedartuft scowled and shuffled closer to the entrance of the den to get away from the leak. I'll let a warrior take care of it later. She noted mentally before she turned her gaze to the clearing. It was bustling with activity; mostly due to the reconstruction of camp, but there had also been a ripple of disturbance through out their family as Goldeneye had been named Goldenstar and appointed a female warrior as his deputy. This thought earned a long sigh of disappointment. Shadowclan could not catch a break and she knew she would hear more about it from her mate, Barkfang. At least it was something the two could agree on. Eyes expectantly focused on the entrance, the queen managed to spot her mate making his way over. It had been a while since they last spoke, perhaps before the flood? A bitterness crept its up her spine and burned in the pit of her stomach as she narrowed her eyes at the approaching feline.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:20 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella was awaiting the answer, her ears slowly lowering and she almost jumped when she saw the other cat, pressing against her lover, she remained close to him. She was actually rather sad that he didn't answer her question, though, by his expression, she guessed that he wasn't ready. "Well... If you're looking for me, I'll be in our nest, Goldenstar." She mewed and gave his cheek a lick before heading over to their nest and curling up, she closed her eyes and waited to see what would happen between the two, ear perked, she would, at least, listen to the conversation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

(mentioning did not go well...)

Well. Ink had certainly succeeded in getting the other feline's attention. He seemed to think for a moment, and it took a heartbeat to awnser. "I uh- wanted to join your clan...?" He asked hesitantly. What else was I supposed to say? He practically yelled at himself inwardly. "If that's okay-" He said hurriedly, averting his green gaze toward the ground. Please don't let me mess this up... The feline thought, with a barley noticeable flick of his tail. This really was his best chance if he wanted to survive, since he sincerely doubted he would of been able to learn how to fight and hunt by himself, and the mentality of a clan just seemed.. nice.
Goldenstar nodded as he heard Bella, wanting to answer her, yet unsure how to do it. Well, that could wait for another time. He looked back at Ink, trying to just focus on the other cat for the time being. This was the first cat he might be admitting to Shadowclan, but there was a process that came along with that. “I’m going to ask you a few questions,” he started off, not wanting to seem scary. It was somewhat hard to be scary when you were one of the shortest cats in your clan after all. “Why do you want to join Shadowclan?” He asked, wrapping his tail around his paws calmly, smiling at the other tom. Even though he probably shouldn’t have seemed awkward, and slightly nervous, he was like that anyways.
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:43 AM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar nodded as he heard Bella, wanting to answer her, yet unsure how to do it. Well, that could wait for another time. He looked back at Ink, trying to just focus on the other cat for the time being. This was the first cat he might be admitting to Shadowclan, but there was a process that came along with that. “I’m going to ask you a few questions,” he started off, not wanting to seem scary. It was somewhat hard to be scary when you were one of the shortest cats in your clan after all. “Why do you want to join Shadowclan?” He asked, wrapping his tail around his paws calmly, smiling at the other tom. Even though he probably shouldn’t have seemed awkward, and slightly nervous, he was like that anyways.

He let himself relax, and to sit down, but a part of his shoulders were still tense, and he was ready to spring up if he was needed to. Attempting to be generally polite, he smiled back warily. "Well," he started. "I was tired of living with my housefolk, since there was nothing to do and there really wasn't any purpose for me there, to be honest." Ink finished with a flick of his ear. He realized with a faint sigh that his shoulder fur was slightly prickled, and he eased it down, as well as curling his tail closer to his haunches. Now that the male feline really thought about it, it did seem kind of hard to mess this up. Hopefully his reason was good enough, and it seemed like that to him, he just hoped t was the same for the other tom.
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:04 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Sunstrike nodded,” Yeah, I did basically. Wait- how did you end up mentoring your technical son? And how is he technically your son?” Confusion filled his mind as he tried to think of how it was possible Adoption or maybe she thinks of him as her son? he shook his mane.

( Elmpaw is has short light brown fur *shrug*
Elmpaw felt a small body, most-likely a kit’s body bump into him, he turned around to see Ivorykit, I thought she was a Riverclanner, I didn’t know that I’d forget my own clanmates. he sighed and realized how terrified Ivorykit was,” Don’t worry I don’t bite. It’s pretty shocking- especially for a young kit like you to see camp like this, luckily the warriors are repairing And most the apprentices, Hopefully no one will be mad I’m socializing with a kit instead of repairing camp

Blackheart recognized the sarcasm,” Well... I ain’t sleeping in a warrior’s den with a hole in the roof, and not the colapsed apprentice den, the medicine cats den is smell and small, and kits never are silent, I’d never get a wink of sleep there.”
The fact that the tom would ask such a personal question after barely knowing her made Emberspirit kind of uncomfortable, and she wondered if this tom was of the complacent sort. Deciding to keep these thoughts to herself, the russet furred she-cat simply shook her head at the tom, as if she thought of his question as one she got all the time. "He's my son, in the sense that I raised him and he thinks of me as his mother," she said quickly. "Biologically, no, he is not of my blood. And I mentored him because everyone else at the time of his arrival seemed to be rather hostile." She didn't like explaining this to the tom, but it felt like a weight was lifted off of her shoulders to defend Jaypaw in such a way.
Closed Thread