Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:43 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 02:38 PM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:37 PM
Purkk question
Last post by marshy
Today 02:37 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:30 PM

Old October 8th, 2017, 04:59 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default People Allergy

Ah ah ah ah ah ah

I’m hurting and hurting and hurting

Stabbing me and burning, enduring, enduring

I’m seeing and seeing and seeing
Nothing, disappearing to bleary and bleeding
Right out of view

Sunstream had always been a happy apprentice. Nothing had ever bothered her before. One day, she sees [Tom 1] and falls in love. She follows him ever where, but can't seem to talk to him. Her heart falls apart

Nobody, nobody, nobody

Worthy of believing, nobody for nothing
Then over and over and over
Tragedies hang lower and slower, the horror

Closer they drew

Ah but one day, it changes. [Tom 1] Approaches her, and talks to her.
And after a moon or two they announce that they are mates. But [Tom 1]
Has a new look, a scary look to others. Sunstream is blinded by love, she doesn't notice the changes.

Fear of humanity, living in hiding
A friend but only in name
We were never the same
Another thorn in my way
I do-do-do-don’t need

[Tom 1] Starts hiding Sun from her siblings and family. Not leaving her side.
He explains how evil the outer world is. And is cruel to anyone who talks to Sunstream. He only lets, [Tom's Sister] See Sunstream.

N-n-n-now I can see you lied

Laughing at me nearly every time
Welling my eyes with a sudden pain
Staining my brain, will it ever change?

N-n-n-now I can see my heart
Broken again, pick up every part
But now I know it’ll never end
Someone will come tear me down again

[Tom's Sister] Attacks Sunstream any chance she gets. Feeding her things about [Tom 1]'s past. How he's killed others, Sunstream refuses to believe such things.

somebody, somebody, somebody
Worthy of relying, I’m trying and crying
I’m needing and needing and needing
Any kind of leading, brain feeding, and thinking
Closer it drew

[Tom 1] Comes clean, and ask for forgiveness for his crimes. By now, he has broken her spirit. Sunstream still loves him, and [Tom 1] Lets her talk to other cats as long as he is in the same area.

Hating humanity, but in reality

The thing I hate even more

Coward I can’t ignore

Deep in me, I’m sure

I hate! Really hate!

She hates the things some people say. And She sticks to being with [Tom 1] At all times. Now, she has to ask for certain things. Such as sharing prey or holding his tail in hers.

N-n-n-now I can see you lied

Tying my heart so it couldn’t fight

Welling my eyes with a sudden pain

Staining my brain, it’ll never change

Fully inflamed, hide it safe and apart

Tell me, how can I see the end?

An easy way to live free again?

Sunstream tries to be a alone for a few moments sometimes, and even tries to leave the clan. But [Tom 1] Stops her, clawing her enough to sting, but not leave scars. She loves him anyway, and wants to be safe in his paws.

Closing my eyes, run away, forget

Waiting for help on an SOS

It never came so it may be dead

Sunstream sees the river in camp, and attempts to drown herself to hide the pain. But [Tom 1] Saves her, and becomes kinder, but still strict.

N-n-n-now I that see you lied

I live in fear, burning up inside

Scratching at hives and the wounds that I got

And now I found that I couldn’t stop

Red and inflamed, hidden safe, apart

Tell me, how can I do that again?

An easy way to be finally dead?

I guess you can't make the hurting end

The two continue being mates. And Sunstream believes every word [Tom 1]
Says, and refuses to leave him. He no longer hurts her physically, but mentally. Sunstream still loves [Tom 1] And Always will
So yeah, a bit of an abusive relationship.
Roles:
Tom 1
Tom 1's Sister @Hopekit
--
Form;
Name;
Age;
Looks;
Perso;
Role;
Roleplay example;
PPD;
--
Sun's stuff;
Name:
Sunkit - Sunpaw - SunStream
Sun- Her happy Personality and her fur Stream- Her clan, and her love of swimming
Appearance:
Boop
Personality:
Hmmm
Sunpaw likes to see herself as a shy cat, but she makes friends easily. Sunpaw often finds herself swimming, hunting, collecting leaves, Flowers, stones, or anything she can find. She loves to role around, and often leaves her fur a mess. -ObsessedwiththecatversionofHamilton- She doesn't take much pride in her fur. Sunpaw is a talkative, Hyper, annoying furball. She likes to make up little songs in her head, and likes to sit in the territory and take naps. Sunpaw doesn't pay much attention to anything. She seems like she isn't smart, but she knows some facts. She likes to make jokes, even if its a bad timing. She has a few problems with her eyes, forcing her to focus on things far away in order to see. Her hearing is good, but her combat needs some work. She can only take down apprentices younger than her. This 8 Moon weirdo loves to laugh, and gets bored easily~
Roleplay Example:
A Bright, cheery apprentice walked out of the apprentices' den. Her tangled fur clumped to her sides, begging to be groomed. She ignored the tugs at her fur, shaking oddly. She looked around at the fresh kill pile. Fish... The Apprentice wasn't too fond of this type of prey. She settled with a water vole instead. She took a bite, soon finishing. She sat up, getting rid of the scraps. Sunpaw Groomed her fur, tossing away the moss and a few burrs. She began to hum to herself, which to others sounded like a musical purr. SunStream soon dipped her paw on the ground, lifting it to see that most of the ground was mud. She flicked her paw, heading out to the territory with a flick of her ears.

Last edited by judas; October 15th, 2017 at 01:20 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:33 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: People Allergy

| : Name : |
Nightriver

Nightkit - Nightpaw - Nightriver

Night - her black pelt, her love of the night more than the day
River - how she loves the sting of cold water from rivers, streams....

| : Age : |
Well, I don't know the exact amount... I'm applying her for the role below.. so she's Sun's age... | Equivalent to human years is unknown

| : Looks : |
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
I'll give a written appearance later, don't have time now.

| : Perso : |
She likes to see herself as a social cat, but she is quite the opposite. Nightriver is rather shy and hides herself away from her clanmates and friends. It's not that she dislikes being in their presence; it is that she hates having her presence known, being out in the open, being loud like the rest of her clanmates are. It makes her feel rather awkward and uncomfortable, so she mainly keeps to the shadows and the night to do what she wants to do. She makes friends only barely, and her [If chosen] sister is one of the only cats she speaks to when talking to cats in daytime, or conversing with anyone in general. She, like her [if chosen] sister, does not care much about her fur. She messes around with it, rolls in dirt, ruffles it. The only thing she cares about that is fur-related is if there is anything white on her fur.
Though she is a rather untalkative cat, if she's warmed up to you she'll always be by your side when you need her, whether you know her presence is there or not. Caringness is flows through her blood, and she'd never abandon anyone she likes. Her kindness does not show to anyone she is fond of immediately, as it takes a while for her to feel comfortable openly showing acts of caringness and kindness to any cat, but she will hide a few movements of friendliness here and there.
Positive Traits
+ Caring + Adventurous + Curious + Understanding + Kind
Neutral Traits
Untalkative = Shy = Sometimes Lazy = [likes]Shadows[more than sunlight] = Observant
Negative Traits
[her silence seems] Rude - Mischievous - Annoying - Somewhat Ignorant
| :Role : |

I would like to apply her for Sunstream's sister.

| : PPD : |
Yeah. So I'm currently not very active since I don't participate in many roleplays and the ones that I do take a while to respond. I don't know the exact but I think it's about 6.84 or something. Lemme check. It's 6. 49

| : Roleplay Example : |
Lemme go get one

This is my average post. It may or may not be longer depending on the other user's reply.

Waking up from a light sleep, Shadow tentatively parted her eyelids, to the jarring brightness of noon. She did a swift, small motion in her shoulders, repeating the same thing for her hips and paws. Her body instantly felt lighter with the stiffness of inactivity relieved from it. Glancing around, a twinge of confusion founded her for a second before she came to the conclusion she had unknowingly and unwillingly given herself up to exhaustion while taking her typical walk, through the shadows, her way of transportation, through the territory. Shadow hesitantly rose a bit, her paws in some position of a crouch while still keeping low near the floor. She wasn't quite sure of what to do but continue her stroll, so she slowly rose up. Careful not to make her presence known, she padded silently. Her footsteps made no noise, her breaths hardly making sounds as though they were not there. The tail of this female stood carefully, no twitching or movement. Instead, it lay back, relaxed in mid-air. Shadow, unaware of it's position or place, padded step by step, her figure trotting on light feet in the darkness of the territory.
Matter-of-factly, she could see as well in the dark as in the day. It made no difference to her, other than the fact that sometimes things were too dark for even her to make out. Shadow padded carelessly now, still soundless, and stopped. Her ear twitched, her nose and whiskers copying, and she now stood fully alert. Her eyes darted from place to place, and she dropped into a crouch. More specifically, a hunters' crouch. The sound of the nibbling of teeth, of the small sound of a movement, the slight twitch of a whisker. She could hear it all, faintly, but still there. Shadow had not practiced hunting lately, even less eaten a catch, but she now felt the tingling sensation. Her senses grew better, her eyes improving sight, paws improving speed, nose improving scents. This happened to her, as she believed to every other cat (though she might be wrong), whenever she was hunting or battling. Her senses had done this since she had been a helpless, careless kitten playing games with her littermates. She had learned to make use of it, and now she stood, fully alert with senses attentive and vigilant for the scurrying of tiny mouse paws.
As she heard a twitch, just a small, slight twitch in the undergrowth she had turned her back on, she turned around. Her eyes searched for any other signs of movement or life, and she felt emanations of fear and scents of anxiety radiating off of something. Her orbs finally rested on a small, lightly-colored brownish tail. It twitched a second and a third time, then stopped. Shadow walked towards it carefully, wary of the little prey, and continued padding towards it with a lack of confidence. Mentally, she gave herself a miniature peptalk. You can do this! You're not a bad hunter! Help your clanmates! These thoughts of encouragement weren't processed inside of her mind as much, but they gave her the motivation and strength she needed. She leaped quietly on the miniscule yet plump prey, her fall a bit less silent, and her paws slipped. She quickly wrapped her paws around it and made of it fresh-kill before settling down on the undergrowth. Her heart pumped in her chest, blocking out many sounds because of it's noisiness, but it did not yet cover the feeling that was sprouting inside of her. She was proud. Proud of herself for believing. Proud of herself for trying. Proud of herself for doing. Proud of herself for succeeding.

@Myik

Last edited by Hopekit; October 8th, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:46 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
| : Name : |
Nightriver

Nightkit - Nightpaw - Nightriver

Night - her black pelt, her love of the night more than the day
River - how she loves the sting of cold water from rivers, streams....

| : Age : |
Well, I don't know the exact amount... I'm applying her for the role below.. so she's Sun's age... | Equivalent to human years is unknown

| : Looks : |
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
I'll give a written appearance later, don't have time now.

| : Perso : |
She likes to see herself as a social cat, but she is quite the opposite. Nightriver is rather shy and hides herself away from her clanmates and friends. It's not that she dislikes being in their presence; it is that she hates having her presence known, being out in the open, being loud like the rest of her clanmates are. It makes her feel rather awkward and uncomfortable, so she mainly keeps to the shadows and the night to do what she wants to do. She makes friends only barely, and her [If chosen] sister is one of the only cats she speaks to when talking to cats in daytime, or conversing with anyone in general. She, like her [if chosen] sister, does not care much about her fur. She messes around with it, rolls in dirt, ruffles it. The only thing she cares about that is fur-related is if there is anything white on her fur.
Though she is a rather untalkative cat, if she's warmed up to you she'll always be by your side when you need her, whether you know her presence is there or not. Caringness is flows through her blood, and she'd never abandon anyone she likes. Her kindness does not show to anyone she is fond of immediately, as it takes a while for her to feel comfortable openly showing acts of caringness and kindness to any cat, but she will hide a few movements of friendliness here and there.
Positive Traits
+ Caring + Adventurous + Curious + Understanding + Kind
Neutral Traits
Untalkative = Shy = Sometimes Lazy = [likes]Shadows[more than sunlight] = Observant
Negative Traits
[her silence seems] Rude - Mischievous - Annoying - Somewhat Ignorant
| :Role : |

I would like to apply her for Sunstream's sister.

| : PPD : |
Yeah. So I'm currently not very active since I don't participate in many roleplays and the ones that I do take a while to respond. I don't know the exact but I think it's about 6.84 or something. Lemme check. It's 6. 49

| : Roleplay Example : |
Lemme go get one

This is my average post. It may or may not be longer depending on the other user's reply.

Waking up from a light sleep, Shadow tentatively parted her eyelids, to the jarring brightness of noon. She did a swift, small motion in her shoulders, repeating the same thing for her hips and paws. Her body instantly felt lighter with the stiffness of inactivity relieved from it. Glancing around, a twinge of confusion founded her for a second before she came to the conclusion she had unknowingly and unwillingly given herself up to exhaustion while taking her typical walk, through the shadows, her way of transportation, through the territory. Shadow hesitantly rose a bit, her paws in some position of a crouch while still keeping low near the floor. She wasn't quite sure of what to do but continue her stroll, so she slowly rose up. Careful not to make her presence known, she padded silently. Her footsteps made no noise, her breaths hardly making sounds as though they were not there. The tail of this female stood carefully, no twitching or movement. Instead, it lay back, relaxed in mid-air. Shadow, unaware of it's position or place, padded step by step, her figure trotting on light feet in the darkness of the territory.
Matter-of-factly, she could see as well in the dark as in the day. It made no difference to her, other than the fact that sometimes things were too dark for even her to make out. Shadow padded carelessly now, still soundless, and stopped. Her ear twitched, her nose and whiskers copying, and she now stood fully alert. Her eyes darted from place to place, and she dropped into a crouch. More specifically, a hunters' crouch. The sound of the nibbling of teeth, of the small sound of a movement, the slight twitch of a whisker. She could hear it all, faintly, but still there. Shadow had not practiced hunting lately, even less eaten a catch, but she now felt the tingling sensation. Her senses grew better, her eyes improving sight, paws improving speed, nose improving scents. This happened to her, as she believed to every other cat (though she might be wrong), whenever she was hunting or battling. Her senses had done this since she had been a helpless, careless kitten playing games with her littermates. She had learned to make use of it, and now she stood, fully alert with senses attentive and vigilant for the scurrying of tiny mouse paws.
As she heard a twitch, just a small, slight twitch in the undergrowth she had turned her back on, she turned around. Her eyes searched for any other signs of movement or life, and she felt emanations of fear and scents of anxiety radiating off of something. Her orbs finally rested on a small, lightly-colored brownish tail. It twitched a second and a third time, then stopped. Shadow walked towards it carefully, wary of the little prey, and continued padding towards it with a lack of confidence. Mentally, she gave herself a miniature peptalk. You can do this! You're not a bad hunter! Help your clanmates! These thoughts of encouragement weren't processed inside of her mind as much, but they gave her the motivation and strength she needed. She leaped quietly on the miniscule yet plump prey, her fall a bit less silent, and her paws slipped. She quickly wrapped her paws around it and made of it fresh-kill before settling down on the undergrowth. Her heart pumped in her chest, blocking out many sounds because of it's noisiness, but it did not yet cover the feeling that was sprouting inside of her. She was proud. Proud of herself for believing. Proud of herself for trying. Proud of herself for doing. Proud of herself for succeeding.

@Myik
I really like her, and she is an extremely well made character.
But Sunstream's family isn't involved, and she already has a full set of family members. You could apply for Tom 1 or his sister if you still want to be in the plot ^^
Old October 8th, 2017, 08:47 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

I really like her, and she is an extremely well made character.
But Sunstream's family isn't involved, and she already has a full set of family members. You could apply for Tom 1 or his sister if you still want to be in the plot ^^
Thanks for the compliments; perhaps she could be Tom's Sister?
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:29 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Thanks for the compliments; perhaps she could be Tom's Sister?
Okay ^^ Accepted
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
led into temptation

Blop!
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:20 PM
led into temptation

bump
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:47 PM

My Mood: Dead

- Name -
Ebonywave
Ebony - his dark tabby markings
Wave - his RiverClan heritage

- Age -
2 Moons older then Sunstream, consistantly throughout the story

- Looks -
Click | Click | Click
Ebonywave is a black bengal tom with thick stripes and a short-furred pelt. He has the face of a regular shorthair, and doesn't have the narrow muzzle that is commonly associated with his breed, for he is a mix. He has slightly paler paws and bright yellow eyes, with black pawpads and nose. He is mostly free of scars, but he does have a few pieces of flesh torn from his ear, but most warriors in his Clan do anyways. His fur is thin but thick enough and waterproof so that he doesn't get very wet when he swims, so his black fur is glossy and appears dark gray if the sun is really bright.

- Personality -

Ebonywave's personality is rather fickle. He harbors emotion but he either harbors very little or very a lot, making it next to impossible to get him into relationships or keep contact with his family. Often he has anger spurts, triggered by the smallest thing, usually by anger or passion for another cat or topic. This has made him often do things or say things that he's regret, and some of the secrets he's kept about these things could change his Clan status to rogue in a heartbeat. He was kind and spontaneous as an apprentice, but when made a warrior his entire outlook on everyone else changed. He became so overprotective of himself and his family, that they no longer wanted to do with him anymore, and he was therefore left alone. He was a rather lonely cat, so when he does finally find someone that shares in his affection or friendship, he does everything he can to ensure that friendship will stay that way - even if by the means of force. Not stoic, he is a rather charismatic and helpful cat, which draws others near him by means of simply conversing. When news spread that simply conversing was not on his agenda, other cats distanced himself and he rarely speaks to anyone that he didn't have past connections with.

- Role -
Tom 1

- Roleplay Example -

"I-I don't know," admitted Wisteriapaw, her light tabby fur bristling, betraying her fear. Unknowing of what was prowling them, she suddenly saw a flash of russet fur through the bushes. Her indigo eyes flashed with terror as a creature she had only heard of in stories lurked beyond the bush, it's black beady eyes fixed on the apprentice. It's fur was like flame and it's eyes like stone, looking like a cat but with longer limbs and muzzle. Wisteriapaw jumped in front of Halfkit despite her terror, but that only seemed to catch the attention of the fox. It opened it's jaws, towering over the two cats and snarling. Wisteriapaw visibly shook in her pelt, her claws digging into the ground.

"That's so cool!!" Raved Oriole over her shoulder, before turning her head back to the street. Her green gaze widened as she approached it, the hot wind from the cars blasting her pelt. Her ears flattened slightly, as she hadn't expected the street to be this... rough. The vibrations came up through the ground and shook the little cat, making it appear as if she was shivering, although it was a rather warm day. The paws of the cars pummeled the path and she stumbled back as one roared alarmingly near, her calico fur bristling, betraying the fear she was feeling in that one moment. When it passed, she turned back to Raven, her tail whipping back and forth. She felt like an idiot, making such a kitten-like show in front of her friend. Silently, she feared that Raven would think less of her, and their friendship was all but over. Raven must have thought of her as weak by now, and she swallowed hard, feeling extremely guilty when she realized she seemed to also be slightly alarmed by the cars roaring maliciously by.

When Oriole realized she couldn't give Raven a good answer, she slumped down in defeat, her eyes on her paws, when another monster roared past. This time she backed up a few steps, just in time to see the shiny blue pelt flash by, a fox-length in front of her. After a hesitated second, the molly shook her head subtly, so small she would have missed it if she was simply a passerby. "Not before," she conceded, glancing guiltily at Raven. "I haven't even walked up to it before. I had just seen it from the yard and out the window." She thought back to the first time she had seen it, when she was brought to her new TwoLeg, and how she had looked out the window every day since to see if there were any new cats to meet. Oriole had been rather lonely in her complex, the passerby cats rarely ever coming back a second time. "I jump up on the couch when my TwoLeg isn't around and stare out the window. The only time they're ever calm is at night, and there are only a few prowling around."

Aquarius found herself choking on her words. Her mottled fur bushed up as much as she thought it could, she honestly had no response to the russet tom. She dug her claws into the ground, her icy eyes flashing in the night in response to his question. Her lip curled into a snarl, like it had been every time she had crossed paths with him, she responded, "I could ask you the same question." She didn't snap. She couldn't - she knew that it would hold absolutely no effect on the tom. If he was out to break her, he already seemed to have succeeded in one fine way or another - words, which had usually come easily to her, she was at a loss for. His questions, so biting and rhetorical, confused her and led her in so many directions, she felt like she would be torn apart just trying to choose one. Fighting the urge to yowl her fury at the tom, she kept her maw shut, furious as she saw the tom taking this conversation as a casual situation. How dare he - oh, but hadn't she already said that one time before? She felt her mind screaming at her and forced herself not to crumble, her claws almost breaking as they sunk through the hard, cold dirt.

She was about to ask what the tom meant when she figured that he meant the tom might have killed her. A blanket of an eerie chill settling onto her, Aquarius forced herself to let out an amused huff. Although the situation appealed anything but amusement to her, she could not let the cat know that he had her in his grueling grasp. Her tail lashed behind her, her fretfullness only growing with every word the tom said - and unfortunately, if her fury was growing, it surely was a vine that had thorns. But didn't roses have thorns? Maybe her fury was a good thing - a fuel that would only lead her to the top of this situation. As insane as it was, that was what the molly tried to convince herself. "You couldn't kill me if you tried," Aquarius growled lowly, the shadows stretching out around her and making her wan to escape this situation faster then she thought possible. Suddenly, the tom turned back to her with a fericiousity she hadn't seen in him before. Only arrogance. But this, this was something new, and Aquarius was certainly taken aback.

The tom's Cheshire smile made her shiver, and she hissed at him, although he hadn't said much of anything yet since his sudden mood swing, like those that a queen would have before kitting. "I never mentioned respect. I would never respect you, a monster," she addressed him. Unable to address him any other way, the molly found the adjective fitting for a fighter of his kind. Being a Hunter, she was naturally inferior, but she had always acted the opposite. She told herself that one day, other's would respect and look up to her - but that was merely an inward desire. How had the tom figured it out, all on his own? It was like he had read her mind, and she fought the urge to crumple to the ground like an apprentice in a fight. "I can say whatever I want. You wouldn't do anything about it," she mocked him, trying to put on a confident front she wasn't aware she had possessed. "Attitude? ME? You need to draw a line between attitude and arrogance - and I can assure you you possess the latter," she snapped, the words coming naturally to her now. Deep inside, she hoped her words at least had some impact on the tom. "'Get rid of it'." She repeated. "That's the most amusing thing I've heard all night."

"You're not a nightmare. You're an impediment," protested the she-cat, her optics glinting like ice. Ice and fire - that was the only way she ever could imagine her quarrels with this cat. except, it was the total opposite. She raged, he stayed calm. The whole thing annoyed her inside. There was no way she would ever admit to the tom that he had impacted HER, leaving her with a scar she could never escape. She wouldn't go so far as to say she feared him - but she did, didn't she? She was afraid of talking, interacting, or even glimpsing the mere tom - especially in her darkest dreams. Her nightmares.

Maybe his words did hold some truth in their depths.

As the tom whispered dark saying to her, she backed up, hating the feeling of having him so close to her. His step was confident, his gaze sharp with malice, and she hated him with every single fiber of his being. It made her even hate herself with a passion she thought was impossible. As the tom circled her, she crouched, her fur bristled as she snarled at him. It was as if he was treating her like prey - Aquarius had been pretty tolerant so far. But, of all the things in this world, prey was the one thing she refused to be treated like. She was a hunter - it was her job to conquer prey. And she had it set in her sights. With a yowl, she flung herself at the tom. Having little to no training in fighting, she possessed only the basics and advanced hunting moved. She pounced and attempted to dig her claws into his thick pelt, barely able to pick her claws in because of his fur. "Don't you dare treat me as an inferior!" She screeched at him.

If he wanted to talk, she would talk. If he wanted to argue, she would argue. But, she had to be an equal. She refused to be talked down to. Up until this point, she hadn't let it get to her. But this? This was too much. She had finally snapped, like an elastic. Wasn't this what the tom had wanted all along? Thoughts racing in her head, she wasn't even able to think straight.

Is this what she had become?

- PPD -
.93 and growing (it's so low because I had a bit of a hiatus a while back!)

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:34 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
- Name -
Ebonywave
Ebony - his dark tabby markings
Wave - his RiverClan heritage

- Age -
2 Moons older then Sunstream, consistantly throughout the story

- Looks -
Click | Click | Click
Ebonywave is a black bengal tom with thick stripes and a short-furred pelt. He has the face of a regular shorthair, and doesn't have the narrow muzzle that is commonly associated with his breed, for he is a mix. He has slightly paler paws and bright yellow eyes, with black pawpads and nose. He is mostly free of scars, but he does have a few pieces of flesh torn from his ear, but most warriors in his Clan do anyways. His fur is thin but thick enough and waterproof so that he doesn't get very wet when he swims, so his black fur is glossy and appears dark gray if the sun is really bright.

- Personality -

Ebonywave's personality is rather fickle. He harbors emotion but he either harbors very little or very a lot, making it next to impossible to get him into relationships or keep contact with his family. Often he has anger spurts, triggered by the smallest thing, usually by anger or passion for another cat or topic. This has made him often do things or say things that he's regret, and some of the secrets he's kept about these things could change his Clan status to rogue in a heartbeat. He was kind and spontaneous as an apprentice, but when made a warrior his entire outlook on everyone else changed. He became so overprotective of himself and his family, that they no longer wanted to do with him anymore, and he was therefore left alone. He was a rather lonely cat, so when he does finally find someone that shares in his affection or friendship, he does everything he can to ensure that friendship will stay that way - even if by the means of force. Not stoic, he is a rather charismatic and helpful cat, which draws others near him by means of simply conversing. When news spread that simply conversing was not on his agenda, other cats distanced himself and he rarely speaks to anyone that he didn't have past connections with.

- Role -
Tom 1

- Roleplay Example -

"I-I don't know," admitted Wisteriapaw, her light tabby fur bristling, betraying her fear. Unknowing of what was prowling them, she suddenly saw a flash of russet fur through the bushes. Her indigo eyes flashed with terror as a creature she had only heard of in stories lurked beyond the bush, it's black beady eyes fixed on the apprentice. It's fur was like flame and it's eyes like stone, looking like a cat but with longer limbs and muzzle. Wisteriapaw jumped in front of Halfkit despite her terror, but that only seemed to catch the attention of the fox. It opened it's jaws, towering over the two cats and snarling. Wisteriapaw visibly shook in her pelt, her claws digging into the ground.

"That's so cool!!" Raved Oriole over her shoulder, before turning her head back to the street. Her green gaze widened as she approached it, the hot wind from the cars blasting her pelt. Her ears flattened slightly, as she hadn't expected the street to be this... rough. The vibrations came up through the ground and shook the little cat, making it appear as if she was shivering, although it was a rather warm day. The paws of the cars pummeled the path and she stumbled back as one roared alarmingly near, her calico fur bristling, betraying the fear she was feeling in that one moment. When it passed, she turned back to Raven, her tail whipping back and forth. She felt like an idiot, making such a kitten-like show in front of her friend. Silently, she feared that Raven would think less of her, and their friendship was all but over. Raven must have thought of her as weak by now, and she swallowed hard, feeling extremely guilty when she realized she seemed to also be slightly alarmed by the cars roaring maliciously by.

When Oriole realized she couldn't give Raven a good answer, she slumped down in defeat, her eyes on her paws, when another monster roared past. This time she backed up a few steps, just in time to see the shiny blue pelt flash by, a fox-length in front of her. After a hesitated second, the molly shook her head subtly, so small she would have missed it if she was simply a passerby. "Not before," she conceded, glancing guiltily at Raven. "I haven't even walked up to it before. I had just seen it from the yard and out the window." She thought back to the first time she had seen it, when she was brought to her new TwoLeg, and how she had looked out the window every day since to see if there were any new cats to meet. Oriole had been rather lonely in her complex, the passerby cats rarely ever coming back a second time. "I jump up on the couch when my TwoLeg isn't around and stare out the window. The only time they're ever calm is at night, and there are only a few prowling around."

Aquarius found herself choking on her words. Her mottled fur bushed up as much as she thought it could, she honestly had no response to the russet tom. She dug her claws into the ground, her icy eyes flashing in the night in response to his question. Her lip curled into a snarl, like it had been every time she had crossed paths with him, she responded, "I could ask you the same question." She didn't snap. She couldn't - she knew that it would hold absolutely no effect on the tom. If he was out to break her, he already seemed to have succeeded in one fine way or another - words, which had usually come easily to her, she was at a loss for. His questions, so biting and rhetorical, confused her and led her in so many directions, she felt like she would be torn apart just trying to choose one. Fighting the urge to yowl her fury at the tom, she kept her maw shut, furious as she saw the tom taking this conversation as a casual situation. How dare he - oh, but hadn't she already said that one time before? She felt her mind screaming at her and forced herself not to crumble, her claws almost breaking as they sunk through the hard, cold dirt.

She was about to ask what the tom meant when she figured that he meant the tom might have killed her. A blanket of an eerie chill settling onto her, Aquarius forced herself to let out an amused huff. Although the situation appealed anything but amusement to her, she could not let the cat know that he had her in his grueling grasp. Her tail lashed behind her, her fretfullness only growing with every word the tom said - and unfortunately, if her fury was growing, it surely was a vine that had thorns. But didn't roses have thorns? Maybe her fury was a good thing - a fuel that would only lead her to the top of this situation. As insane as it was, that was what the molly tried to convince herself. "You couldn't kill me if you tried," Aquarius growled lowly, the shadows stretching out around her and making her wan to escape this situation faster then she thought possible. Suddenly, the tom turned back to her with a fericiousity she hadn't seen in him before. Only arrogance. But this, this was something new, and Aquarius was certainly taken aback.

The tom's Cheshire smile made her shiver, and she hissed at him, although he hadn't said much of anything yet since his sudden mood swing, like those that a queen would have before kitting. "I never mentioned respect. I would never respect you, a monster," she addressed him. Unable to address him any other way, the molly found the adjective fitting for a fighter of his kind. Being a Hunter, she was naturally inferior, but she had always acted the opposite. She told herself that one day, other's would respect and look up to her - but that was merely an inward desire. How had the tom figured it out, all on his own? It was like he had read her mind, and she fought the urge to crumple to the ground like an apprentice in a fight. "I can say whatever I want. You wouldn't do anything about it," she mocked him, trying to put on a confident front she wasn't aware she had possessed. "Attitude? ME? You need to draw a line between attitude and arrogance - and I can assure you you possess the latter," she snapped, the words coming naturally to her now. Deep inside, she hoped her words at least had some impact on the tom. "'Get rid of it'." She repeated. "That's the most amusing thing I've heard all night."

"You're not a nightmare. You're an impediment," protested the she-cat, her optics glinting like ice. Ice and fire - that was the only way she ever could imagine her quarrels with this cat. except, it was the total opposite. She raged, he stayed calm. The whole thing annoyed her inside. There was no way she would ever admit to the tom that he had impacted HER, leaving her with a scar she could never escape. She wouldn't go so far as to say she feared him - but she did, didn't she? She was afraid of talking, interacting, or even glimpsing the mere tom - especially in her darkest dreams. Her nightmares.

Maybe his words did hold some truth in their depths.

As the tom whispered dark saying to her, she backed up, hating the feeling of having him so close to her. His step was confident, his gaze sharp with malice, and she hated him with every single fiber of his being. It made her even hate herself with a passion she thought was impossible. As the tom circled her, she crouched, her fur bristled as she snarled at him. It was as if he was treating her like prey - Aquarius had been pretty tolerant so far. But, of all the things in this world, prey was the one thing she refused to be treated like. She was a hunter - it was her job to conquer prey. And she had it set in her sights. With a yowl, she flung herself at the tom. Having little to no training in fighting, she possessed only the basics and advanced hunting moved. She pounced and attempted to dig her claws into his thick pelt, barely able to pick her claws in because of his fur. "Don't you dare treat me as an inferior!" She screeched at him.

If he wanted to talk, she would talk. If he wanted to argue, she would argue. But, she had to be an equal. She refused to be talked down to. Up until this point, she hadn't let it get to her. But this? This was too much. She had finally snapped, like an elastic. Wasn't this what the tom had wanted all along? Thoughts racing in her head, she wasn't even able to think straight.

Is this what she had become?

- PPD -
.93 and growing (it's so low because I had a bit of a hiatus a while back!)
Do you Mind Nightriver being his sibling?
Accepted!

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:47 PM.
Old October 11th, 2017, 07:30 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Do you Mind Nightriver being his sibling?
Accepted!
Absolutely not! I'm so excited <3