Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM

Old October 11th, 2017, 02:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default The Hunter is hunted.

Hybrid is a strong fighter. He laughss at the clans. No scorns them
Home is a warzone.
What do I do.
I’m only 20 moons old.
Revenge.

Hybrid is a 20 moon fighter who is enraged. So, he gets his revenge, like any young Syndicate fighter. He finds Shadowclan and slaughters [Apprentices] on the border and when he saw a [Shadowclan Patrol] he didn’t run, rather he screeched at them one sentence,” This is the pain I felt when you destroyed my home. It was Halite’s decision not ours. Us sweet Syndicate Fighter’s never asked for our home to be destroyed, now your clan will be destroyed slowly.” He disappeared without a scratch as he had blown there mind in shock. He killed more [Shadowclanners] before feeling brave and strutting into Riverclan’s camp to kill [Kits], he got a few blows finally, and ran screaching,”Fools! The clan by the Riverclan can fall just like the clan of the Shadow’s will!” he believed he would destroy them all, alone, single-pawed. He didn’t believe in Skyclan so he shrugged them off. He hunted on Windclan next, stealing some prey, before killing a [Warrior] then telling the [Windclan patrol] one thing “ Shadowclan and Riverclan are feasting on their clanmates- the clanmates I killed, your at war, don’t think you will remain of the four clans.” shrugging it off he slept under a willow tree only to wake up to a [Thunderclan apprentice] who was worried about him, he had slept in Thunderclan territory. He killed [Thunderclan Apprentice] then awaited a border patrol telling them one thing “ You too will die, as I’m destroying the clans single-pawed. Tell your kittypet friends goodbye, as you’ll starve or be killed by your clanmate who want to survive.” he shrugged it off and soon moved on, assuming the clans had destroyed themselves.
But that’s when he was off hunting in Skyclan territory.
”Egoistic fool”
“Mouse brainned Killer”
“Dead cat”
He hardly thought much of them talking, as he easily could handle loners, before long he was surrounded by a [Skyclan Patrol] he realized he forgot one clan, they asked him if he had any last words.
“Yes. Skyclan is the last clan thanks to me. You won’t survive one clan, like the Dusk Syndicate didn’t survive being one Syndicate.” They killed him not mentioning that there still were five clans.

Roles are in color.
No form.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 13th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: The Hunter is hunted.

Bare with me here, I just woke up 10 minutes ago. (5:45 am) I also haven't read the books in years!

Alright! I have Wolfpaw in SkyClan and she needs to be roleplayed more. Could she perhaps be on the SkyClan patrol that takes down Hybrid? If not it's fine! ( @Chameleon)
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Hunter is hunted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Bare with me here, I just woke up 10 minutes ago. (5:45 am) I also haven't read the books in years!

Alright! I have Wolfpaw in SkyClan and she needs to be roleplayed more. Could she perhaps be on the SkyClan patrol that takes down Hybrid? If not it's fine! ( @Chameleon)
That’s fine with me.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here