Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:36 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:33 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM

Old October 13th, 2017, 04:41 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Troutnose ears perked
" sorry! I didn't intend on harming you! " he meowed and had his head down he scratched the ground in shame his tail slumped
" I'm a mouse brain of a cat! " he hissed at himself.
' Pay attention !' He thought as he looked at oakenshades wound , guilt rose inside of him like a volcano eruption .
Oakenshade shook his head.
"Hey," he meowed, giving a smile. "No worries, everyone forgets sometimes." He looked around at the dmall claw scratches. "Anyways," he added, offering a nod of approval. "They've already stopped bleeding." He thought for a moment, then met Troutnose's gaze.
"Let's just do a normal brawl." His gaze sparkled mischievously. "Bet you can't defeat a ShadowClan warrior like me!" He meowed, a joking tone creeping into his mew.
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade shook his head.
"Hey," he meowed, giving a smile. "No worries, everyone forgets sometimes." He looked around at the dmall claw scratches. "Anyways," he added, offering a nod of approval. "They've already stopped bleeding." He thought for a moment, then met Troutnose's gaze.
"Let's just do a normal brawl." His gaze sparkled mischievously. "Bet you can't defeat a ShadowClan warrior like me!" He meowed, a joking tone creeping into his mew.
He gasped
" SHADOWCLAN!?! " meowed in misunderstanding but giggled as well and crouched his haunches wiggled as he stared at oakenshade with a smirk

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 14th, 2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
He gasped
" SHADOWCLAN!?! " meowed in misunderstanding but giggled as well and crouched his haunches wiggled as he stared at oakenshade with a smirk
Oakenshade let out a small mrww of amusement, then lashed his tail in false anger. "Are you mocking me?!" He growled, seriousness and pleasure dancing in his eyes. He loved training, knowing he was becoming stronger for the sake of his clan. Without further delay, the huge tabby tom leaped for Troutnose, his paws outstretched and his claws sheathed so as not to hurt the other tom. His fur ruffled as he leaped, and bowled him over, attempting to pin the other cat down by his throat.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Oakenshade let out a small mrww of amusement, then lashed his tail in false anger. "Are you mocking me?!" He growled, seriousness and pleasure dancing in his eyes. He loved training, knowing he was becoming stronger for the sake of his clan. Without further delay, the huge tabby tom leaped for Troutnose, his paws outstretched and his claws sheathed so as not to hurt the other tom. His fur ruffled as he leaped, and bowled him over, attempting to pin the other cat down by his throat.
Troutnose giggled and he was gonna lunge at the tom first but he was caught off guard as he was pinned down
" HEY! " he meowed

Old October 14th, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Troutnose giggled and he was gonna lunge at the tom first but he was caught off guard as he was pinned down
" HEY! " he meowed
Oakenshade purred.
"Giving up?" He asked, narrowing his eyes to slits. "I thought RiverClan was strong!" He mocked his clan, his gaze shining.

(Sorry for the short reply))
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Oakenshade purred.
"Giving up?" He asked, narrowing his eyes to slits. "I thought RiverClan was strong!" He mocked his clan, his gaze shining.

(Sorry for the short reply))
" I AM STRONG! " he meowed and kicked oakenheart off of him and was crouching with a hiss he had his ears back (it's ok )

Old November 12th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Littlepaw crouched down, stalking towards his mentor. He pounced. Littlepaw landed on the cave floor with a thud as he tripped before he had pounced. "Ow...", he meowed, shaking his head. "Normally you do better than this, Littlepaw. What's the matter with you?", his father growled. Littlepaw sighed. "I guess I've been stressed since I went on my walk... And maybe a bit tired..", the apprentice replied. "Huh... Well, when we get back to camp you can rest until dawn!", Silvernose hissed. "Let's go."

Littlepaw nodded, tail drooping. He didn't want to rest. He wanted to go hunting, maybe even continue fighting training.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:07 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Ripplepaw sat, her eyes wide as she waited patiently for her mentor. Today would be her final assessment, if she passed. Then she would become a warrior. The molly cautiously pondered what her warrior name would be. But she then berated herself, telling herself that first she would have to pass. And even then, Fallenstream would give her a new name when the leader returned from getting his nine lives.
@Kyra-Wolfe-666

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
Ripplepaw sat, her eyes wide as she waited patiently for her mentor. Today would be her final assessment, if she passed. Then she would become a warrior. The molly cautiously pondered what her warrior name would be. But she then berated herself, telling herself that first she would have to pass. And even then, Fallenstream would give her a new name when the leader returned from getting his nine lives.
@Kyra-Wolfe-666
Reedpelt entered the cave, his eyes scanning it. They landed on Ripplepaw and he trotted over to her. "Today is you final warrior assessment." he was blunt. Better to tell the young cat what she was doing rather than lead her on. He sat down and began licking his paw. "What do you think would be acceptable for an assessment?"
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:38 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Reedpelt entered the cave, his eyes scanning it. They landed on Ripplepaw and he trotted over to her. "Today is you final warrior assessment." he was blunt. Better to tell the young cat what she was doing rather than lead her on. He sat down and began licking his paw. "What do you think would be acceptable for an assessment?"
Ripplepaw, ever eager to please, sat up straighter as she considered his question, "Hmmm. How about battling?" She offered to her mentor, her tail flicking in anticipation. She stood, stretching out her muscles as she awaited Reedpelt's response.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!