Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:13 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨not everycat will stand there for you to pin them like a ball of moss,¨ they mewed. they tilted their head, thinking back to when their old warrior mentor moondancer had taught them such moves. ¨when someone dives under you like that, make sure to dig your claws in their back. sometimes when you leap in a zig zagging motion before you jump on them, it confuses their sight and makes it easier.¨ they missed this. they wondered what they wouldve been like as a teacher. there was no doubt in their mind that they wouldve taken nightpaw under their wing in a heart beat. ¨but in order to teach you properly i guess i need to tell you about each clan, dont i?¨ there were now five clans, of course. but each had their own strengths and weaknesses. ¨how much has goldenstar taught you?¨
Nightpaw supposed that must be true. Starclan knew she didn't want to end up pinned by a cat that meant to claw her. She took in Daypaw's advise, nodding along as she tried to imagine that zig-zagging leap. It sounded complicated. "Uh, he told me that Riverclan cats are big and strong because they always have lots of fish to eat, Windclan cats are fast and smaller because they hunt rabbits on flat ground, and Thunderclan cats eat a lot of the same prey we do, but tend to be less stealthy than Shadowclan cats." She thought that was all of it, "Oh and Skyclan... can jump high? I think?"

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws eyes narrowed at elmpaw, rolling them as he was being dramatic. ¨if you could stop yowling about how youre going to die, maybe i could treat you.¨ they snapped. their eyes inspected the apprentices body, amber gaze looking at the injuries. ¨i want you to tell me exsactly what happened, and no, i will not give you herbs to quote on quote, sleep through your death.¨ it was cats like this that honestly took the energy out of them.
-
hearing dawnpaw walk in with her greeting they immediately gritted their teeth. they hadnt delt with something like this in awhile. but with their identity,
this stuff never went away.¨im not a girl,first of all. so correct yourself before addressing me.¨ they mewed cooly,¨and my name is daypaw. use it.¨

¨if you do lose your sight, i will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. i used to be a warrior,i know some things.¨ it was uncommon for a feral cat to lose sight in one eye or both. that just meant she had to adjust her way of living, walking, everything.¨somethings stressing you, i can tell.¨ they mewed in a softer tone. they pressed another soft lick to her eye before pulling away. they always had that instinct. maybe it was a medcat thing, maybe not. but they could tell something else was on the shecats mind then her current injuries. turning around they went to go look for any herbs for eyes and infected wounds in general in attempt to save her sight.
(By poppyherb he means poppyseed)Elmpaw’s eyes went large,” I won’t die? I. Think the herb for helping me sleep through my death is called poppyherb but I could be wrong...” he trailed off before sighing,” We were fighting the Dusk Syndicate...not sure if you know what tey are cooped up here all the time...but they are evil and living, sorta like the Dark Forest in some ways...I’d guess as I was only a moon old when the Evil Era occurred, I fought a bunch of them and recieved some scratches.” (Yup. I age my characters too slow concidering my apprentice has lived through the last moon of the EE)

Dawnpaw shrugged,”Fi-iiii-ne. Day-boy.” She replied, as she didn’t have any problem with transgenders, just simply those who didn’t identify as male or female,” Now deal with the thorn in my paw.” She commanded Daypaw as though she believed she had more authority over her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 13th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sliverheart walks in with a mouse in her mouth. The shadowclan warrior drops the mouse in the pile and sighs softly as she begins to lay down. She was once a former rouge like Lostface however she joined out of pure curiosity and need for strength but it was starting to bore her. She even considered leaving but she kept hearing stories about something called the Dark forest and stayed for a while because of it... however she had no belief of starclan and all that Jazz. She was a rouge to the end despite being a loyal warrior. She flicked her tail a bit as she lays her head down.
@Hawkstar
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sliverheart walks in with a mouse in her mouth. The shadowclan warrior drops the mouse in the pile and sighs softly as she begins to lay down. She was once a former rouge like Lostface however she joined out of pure curiosity and need for strength but it was starting to bore her. She even considered leaving but she kept hearing stories about something called the Dark forest and stayed for a while because of it... however she had no belief of starclan and all that Jazz. She was a rouge to the end despite being a loyal warrior. She flicked her tail a bit as she lays her head down.
@Hawkstar
A pitch black and amber eyed she cat was sitting by herself as she glared at all of the cats in the clearing even Sliverheart herself , her Amber eyes had a cold and deadly look to them she snorted as she saw some kits walk by. Her ears pinned against her head as her tail flicked , NightPath never liked to be social and only that one occasion she had to talk to Inkshadow was torturous ! Others telling her what to do made her hair stand on end .

A kit walked up to NightPath and smiled cutely but the black she cat just hissed in its face causing the poor kit to run of crying . She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the kit running away their little monsters any ways . And besides dont they know I'm bad luck?she thought and with that thought she smirked along with a chuckle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
A pitch black and amber eyed she cat was sitting by herself as she glared at all of the cats in the clearing even Sliverheart herself , her Amber eyes had a cold and deadly look to them she snorted as she saw some kits walk by. Her ears pinned against her head as her tail flicked , NightPath never liked to be social and only that one occasion she had to talk to Inkshadow was torturous ! Others telling her what to do made her hair stand on end .

A kit walked up to NightPath and smiled cutely but the black she cat just hissed in its face causing the poor kit to run of crying . She rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at the kit running away their little monsters any ways . And besides dont they know I'm bad luck?she thought and with that thought she smirked along with a chuckle .
Sliverheart hisses a bit “ hi! If you want to scare kits go do it in some other clan. Not here! That kit didn’t do anything to you “ she says coldly as she stands up “ if you wish to fight so be it”
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Sliverheart hisses a bit “ hi! If you want to scare kits go do it in some other clan. Not here! That kit didn’t do anything to you “ she says coldly as she stands up “ if you wish to fight so be it”
NightPath raised her eyebrow at the other she cat but kept her smirk
" well now ... those Are Rather Big words . And sorry sister but , I dislike kits. And I don't wish to fight " She Meowed As She Rolled Her Eyes She Stood Up Herself And She Started To Walk Off Her Tail Flicked ANd looked Back " Why ARe you So Protective Of Kits?" She Hissed AS Her Eyes Had A Deadly Glow. Her Claws slowly Poked Out just In Case THey would Have To fight
" All I Want Is others to leave me be" She Meowed As Her Tail Flicked Again

Last edited by Leucos; November 13th, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
NightPath raised her eyebrow at the other she cat but kept her smirk
" well now ... those Are Rather Big words . And sorry sister but , I dislike kits. And I don't wish to fight " She Meowed As She Rolled Her Eyes She Stood Up Herself And She Started To Walk Off Her Tail Flicked ANd looked Back " Why ARe you So Protective Of Kits?" She Hissed AS Her Eyes Had A Deadly Glow. Her Claws slowly Poked Out just In Case THey would Have To fight
" All I Want Is others to leave me be" She Meowed As Her Tail Flicked Again
She flicked her ear “ in the wild. Kits are killed for food. Here they are safe from former monsters like me.” She says darkly “ If you wish to be alone leave. A warrior who doesn’t work with the clan isn’t a warrior at all. So stop being a foxheart and start being useful or leave and die by the claws of rouges like me. Pray to your starclan that a dog gets you first you won’t find mercy in them. “ she says coldly as she looks away
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:42 PM

Quote:
She flicked her ear “ in the wild. Kits are killed for food. Here they are safe from former monsters like me.” She says darkly “ If you wish to be alone leave. A warrior who doesn’t work with the clan isn’t a warrior at all. So stop being a foxheart and start being useful or leave and die by the claws of rouges like me. Pray to your starclan that a dog gets you first you won’t find mercy in them. “ she says coldly as she looks away
NightPath now had an uneasy feeling she almost threw up , she shivered at the thought at kits being food . But yet she still liked to scare them , she looked back now " your not the monster here if there were to be a monster you would already know which one it would be out of both of us " she meowed she shook her fur and gagged still having that image of kits being food.
" and thanks for making me almost be sick from the kit thing " she added and her head was down maybe just maybe she was being a mouse brain.Her ears twitched " I'm not great at saying words like this , but.... You know .. " she meowed as her head was down she did actually feel bad right now her Amber eyes showed guilt it was easy to tell.

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:45 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"If you do lose your sight, I will personally work with you regarding warrior training and such. I used to be a warrior, I know some things."
Ebonymist smiled at Daypaw's words, grateful that she was lucky enough to be friends with the feline. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, lifting her head to observe Daypaw as they headed towards the herb storage. She hesitated briefly, considering Daypaw's observation.
"Something's stressing you, I can tell.
"Well..." She hesitated, looking down at her swollen belly and shifting once more to get a little more comfortable. "The last month I've had some sudden weight gain. It's impaired my abilities to hunt and fight." She explained briefly, embarrassed that she was talking about getting softer and fatter like a kittypet with the Medicine Cat. Of course, she had never learned how kits came to be- she kept out of the nursery, and lived in ShadowClan for her apprenticeship and warriorhood. "I've been trying different things to loose the weight but it hasn't seemed to work. I eat the same amount every day, exercise..." Her fur heated up with embarrassment, looking at her paws.
Lostface purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ what ? I didn’t noticed since you were always so beautiful to me” He says playfully noticing her embarrassment over such a thing which he will never understand. He licks her belly a bit “ you’re the same angel I’ve fallen in love with no matter how ... fluffy you get” He says with a happy purr. Of course he was happy his mate is alright however she did lose the sight in her injured eye but that could’ve been worse and besides he lost the sight of his eyes as well so he’ll be happy to help anyway he can.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; November 13th, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
NightPath now had an uneasy feeling she almost threw up , she shivered at the thought at kits being food . But yet she still liked to scare them , she looked back now " your not the monster here if there were to be a monster you would already know which one it would be out of both of us " she meowed she shook her fur and gagged still having that image of kits being food.
" and thanks for making me almost be sick from the kit thing " she added and her head was down maybe just maybe she was being a mouse brain.Her ears twitched " I'm not great at saying words like this , but.... You know .. " she meowed as her head was down she did actually feel bad right now her Amber eyes showed guilt it was easy to tell.
Sliverheart sighs softly “ .... well it’s true and you’re not a monster. Just a cat with attitude that’s all... besides I’m the real monster here how do you think I know about that? As a rouge we are forced to survive no matter what these scars of mine are from battles I wish I could forget... and my muscular body is a example of what I had to do besides... they were already dead when I did it “ she says as she stands up “ don’t worry. It’s normal to have a little anger here and there at least you’ve reflected on it “
Closed Thread