Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by Bean
Today 06:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:34 PM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2017, 01:17 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
[ should i just respond in the territory instead? (: ]
yes pls ;-;

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 14th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw nosed his way into the apprentices' den, a ball of soaked moss in his teeth. The little gray tom padded over to Chanterellepaw and set the moss gently down in front of her. "I thought you might be thirsty," he said. Ever since the hunting trip that had ended with a disastrous fox encounter Chanterrellepaw had barely been able to leave her nest. Thistlepaw felt sorry for her, being all cooped up like that. It was unnatural for Windclan cats. They needed to feel wind in their fur. "How's your leg?" he asked her, settling down in the nest beside the other apprentice.
"Thanks," the orange and white apprentice said as she took the moss ball. She looked over at Thistlepaw quietly, just watching him and drinking from the moss ball for a bit, before continuing her sentence and saying, "it should be fully healed soon. I have to stay in here mostly, but I'm able to walk around slowly from time to time."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 14th, 2017, 04:07 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@Okapi

Emeraldpaw leaped up from his nest, his eyes wide like always. He seemed to never be sleepy, always alert or talking. And wanting to make new friends. He glanced around, spotting another tom and grinning. Perfect! He bounced over. "Hi, i'm Emeraldpaw!" He mewed proudly.
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
@Okapi

Emeraldpaw leaped up from his nest, his eyes wide like always. He seemed to never be sleepy, always alert or talking. And wanting to make new friends. He glanced around, spotting another tom and grinning. Perfect! He bounced over. "Hi, i'm Emeraldpaw!" He mewed proudly.
Greenpaw glanced at Emeraldpaw. Huh. He's rowdy and hyper.he gave a smile and nodded flicking his tail.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw glanced at Emeraldpaw. Huh. He's rowdy and hyper.he gave a smile and nodded flicking his tail.
Emeraldpaw tilted his head to the left a bit. Not much of a talker, he could already tell, but he'd manage to make him say something. "What's your name?" He asked, tilting his head, eyes glowing with a confident determination. Just one word, he was determined he could manage that. Emeraldpaw curled his tail, wanting an average conversation.
Old November 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw smiled,” Huh. That’s normal for clanborn cats. The only problem with my family, is having to not show that I care for the siblings in Thunderclan...ever since Blazingstar declared war...I haven’t been allowed to speak to them at the gatherings or a simply greeting when we pass by on patrol. Oh well...atleast I have Greenpaw here. And my older littermates in Shadowclan.” She smiled
Surgestorm looked solemn for a moment after her words, giving her a nudge apology. "I didn't even think about it that way," He meowed. "I'm so used to being beyond clan disputes, that I forget sometimes... though, I do admit things were tough between Wheatfur and me." As they neared camp, he gave her another smile. "Thanks for helping me out, I really appreciate it. And I'm sure things will settle down between ThunderClan and us, so you'll be able to talk to your siblings normally again.""

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 14th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"Thanks," the orange and white apprentice said as she took the moss ball. She looked over at Thistlepaw quietly, just watching him and drinking from the moss ball for a bit, before continuing her sentence and saying, "it should be fully healed soon. I have to stay in here mostly, but I'm able to walk around slowly from time to time."
Thistlepaw listened, his amber eyes focused completely on his den mate as she talked about her injury. A small sigh of relief escaped him. "I'm glad it's healing. If you're up for it. Maybe in a little bit we can maybe, possibly, go on a walk? ...Together?" The little tom's face flushed and he looked away and began to busily stir the dirt in front of his nest, "But, you know, it's ok if you're not feeling up to it."

Old November 14th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Spiderpaw made his way out of the apprentices den with a long yawn. He looked around the clearing, looking for the apprentices that said they would go hunting with him. Since the tom was blind he always liked to go hunting with his mentor or a group of apprentices, because of her loss of vision. The apprentice sat down, giving his paw a quick lick, glancing back at the apprentices den with his blind eyes for any movement.
@Queenie
@Aleka
@Okapi @starfall;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; November 15th, 2017 at 02:27 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:52 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Beefire woke up hazily from a quick "cat"nap that she had just had. (:3) She rolled over so that she was lieing on her tummy, her front legs in front of her, and her haunches showing up more than usual. (I didn't know how to describe that position) She blinked her eyes to rid them of the last signs of sleepiness, and looked around the peaceful den. She was about to get up to go outside, but then her amber eyes caught sight of her favourite cat in the clan, Springwind. Like whenever she saw her mate, her heart skipped a few beats. Without knowing it,
she started purring. "Springwind!" She called softly, not wanting to disturb any other cats who might be sleeping. "Over here!" Only then did she notice the dead hare dangling from his jaw. She sighed with contentment. He had caught that had saved it just for her. She was so glad they were mates.
She couldn't think of a more loving, caring, talented cat to be with. To be honest, Springwind was the only cat she nearly never got mad with."She waved her tail in greeting.
Beefire's scent was strong. Wafting towards him like the blossoming of a beautiful flower. His ears twitched; did he hear that correctly? Darting his head from left to right, Springwind raised his tail. The white and grey splotched Tom caught hold of his mate's darling orbs. Picking up the hare he caught, he dragged it towards her, confidently. Springwind recalled his day, finding that it started out wonderfully. He got to relax more than usual, and when he got up to hunt, he ran into Hunterfang. The older Tom had to admit that it was a highlight to his day. Seeing his former apprentice who was like his own kit that he raised. It was like seeing his own son become a warrior. Only...this son was someone else's son. And...this son was his apprentice. Finally...this son didn't come from him. It wasn't his biological son. All that aside, Springwind still loved the youngster, and would always be there for him no matter what.
The Tom approached the Molly, dropping the prize at her paws. It was a gift. To show his appreciation. His happiness. After a long day of hunting...well, little bit of hunting but more so lounging around in scarce shaded areas. In Springwind's opinion, Windclan needed to invest in trees. He stepped over his mate, gently, finding himself curled around the she cat, and purring. "How have your day been so far?" He asked, setting his head down on her back. This has to be the most tranquil position he adored. Her fur was soft. So, soft like a pillow. A nest that he could sleep on forever.
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:05 AM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Beefire's scent was strong. Wafting towards him like the blossoming of a beautiful flower. His ears twitched; did he hear that correctly? Darting his head from left to right, Springwind raised his tail. The white and grey splotched Tom caught hold of his mate's darling orbs. Picking up the hare he caught, he dragged it towards her, confidently. Springwind recalled his day, finding that it started out wonderfully. He got to relax more than usual, and when he got up to hunt, he ran into Hunterfang. The older Tom had to admit that it was a highlight to his day. Seeing his former apprentice who was like his own kit that he raised. It was like seeing his own son become a warrior. Only...this son was someone else's son. And...this son was his apprentice. Finally...this son didn't come from him. It wasn't his biological son. All that aside, Springwind still loved the youngster, and would always be there for him no matter what.
The Tom approached the Molly, dropping the prize at her paws. It was a gift. To show his appreciation. His happiness. After a long day of hunting...well, little bit of hunting but more so lounging around in scarce shaded areas. In Springwind's opinion, Windclan needed to invest in trees. He stepped over his mate, gently, finding himself curled around the she cat, and purring. "How have your day been so far?" He asked, setting his head down on her back. This has to be the most tranquil position he adored. Her fur was soft. So, soft like a pillow. A nest that he could sleep on forever.
(Heehee, I'm going to start making Beefire call Springwind Springy :3 Unless you have any objections, of course)
Beefire purred as her wonderful mate curled himself around her. She relished the feeling of his soft fur brushing hers, and she sighed with content. With Springwind, she could do anything. She knew that. "My days been pretty good," she answered,
upon hearing his question, then added, "But this is the best part." She snuggled closer up to him and started taking bites of the hare. She let the flavour of the meat and blood seep over her tongue, and she thought about how lucky she was to have Springwind as a mate. When she had about half of it, she could eat no more. "Thank you for the hare, Springy," she said, chuckling slightly at the nickname she now often called him. "You can have the rest. I'm already full." she nuzzled his neck lovingly,
and looked at his warm, welcoming eyes.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Closed Thread