Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 03:07 AM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2017, 08:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"I know, I know, I was scared of thunder when I was your age. And as I said, it has to be scary so the other clans are scared. But not us, the great Windclan!" As she spoke, Fallenkit's mother tickled her kit with a paw. Her white paws brushed her kits pale underbelly, reminding Raspberryleaf how different their pelts were. Shaking off the thought, the ginger feline locked eyes with her kit. Fallenkit's green eyes seemed to sparkle in her own blue vision. Her features softened and molded into a funny face, her aim to make Fallenkit laugh and calm down.
As Fallenkit looked up at the ceiling one last time she noticed her mother's expression and couldn't help but let out a giggle she was also ticklish then it turned to laughter which she couldn't keep down .She rolled over into her back now pawing the air and she booped her mother's nose , what Raspberryleaf was trying to do it seemed to have worked the kit was no longer afraid as she was now in a series of giggles and laughter . Her little tail was thrashing happily leaving some dirt be turn to dust , her ears twitched. She loved being a kit she watched what the warriors and apprentices had to do and she didn't want to do any of it since it looked like hard work , but yet she did want her warrior name
" when am I gonna be a warrior? I wanna be Fallenlight! " she meowed and she stood to her paws she then spun around . The kit ignored the cold weather outside

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 16th, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old November 16th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw's heart felt like it skipped a beat right then and there. Sh-she called me, Thistle! A little jolt ran down his spine as if he had a case of the chills. A nickname? The lovely Chanterellepaw had given him a nickname. He stood up in his nest, a wide grin on his face. "Whenever you, like... Chanterelle," he said, testing out the more casual prefix, his tail twitching as he waited eagerly to see what she would say. Were they on a nickname basis? Were they...getting closer? Thistlepaw held his breath as he waited.
Chanterelle didn't skip a beat. "No problemo, Thistle. We can go now if you want." Her blue eyes swept over Thistlepaw's face, searching for his opinions and feelings. She was always up to date on gossip, sure, but reading emotions was a sham. Monarchpaw was always better at that. Speaking of which, the orange molly had a question for her small gray friend that she had thought of for a while. She flicked her tail, saying "So, Thistle, do you have any siblings?" She was still debating whether it was a good idea to ask that question. It usually meant you were growing close to someone, and Chanterellepaw wasn't very good at growing close to cats.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 17th, 2017, 07:29 AM
Digital Artist

@Okapi

Lilypaw lay in her nest, staring out into the WindClan clearing. She could see Blazingstar cross the clearing, probably doing leader things. Lilypaw new she would never be able to be leader. She couldn't speak. But she was okay with that. It gave her an advantage with hunting and fighting; she couldn't yowl or growl as she was about to attack, like some newer apprentices.
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
@Okapi

Lilypaw lay in her nest, staring out into the WindClan clearing. She could see Blazingstar cross the clearing, probably doing leader things. Lilypaw new she would never be able to be leader. She couldn't speak. But she was okay with that. It gave her an advantage with hunting and fighting; she couldn't yowl or growl as she was about to attack, like some newer apprentices.
Greenpaw sat down near Lilypaw.I’m not mute, but I prefer to be silent. Good thing about Lilypaw is she won’t try to make me talk.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Greenpaw sat down near Lilypaw.I’m not mute, but I prefer to be silent. Good thing about Lilypaw is she won’t try to make me talk.
Lilypaw looked over at Greenpaw, surprised. She wasn't used to cats being near her. She had made her nest farther away than any cat else because she prefered to be alone. Of course, there's only so much isolation a cat can take before going insane. She smiled and waved her tail at the small tom.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lilypaw looked over at Greenpaw, surprised. She wasn't used to cats being near her. She had made her nest farther away than any cat else because she prefered to be alone. Of course, there's only so much isolation a cat can take before going insane. She smiled and waved her tail at the small tom.
Greenpaw smiled and waved his tail at Lilypaw politely. He was voluntarily mute after all.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Greenpaw smiled and waved his tail at Lilypaw politely. He was voluntarily mute after all.
The small she-cat sat up and gave her brown chest fur a few licks. She looked at Greenpaw and opened her mouth, only for no sound to come out except for the whoosh of her breath. She hung her head and sighed heavily. Eve though she was born with this defect, she still had trouble remembering she couldn't speak.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The small she-cat sat up and gave her brown chest fur a few licks. She looked at Greenpaw and opened her mouth, only for no sound to come out except for the whoosh of her breath. She hung her head and sighed heavily. Eve though she was born with this defect, she still had trouble remembering she couldn't speak.
Greenpaw suddenly was overwelmed with guilt I choice to be mute and she doesn’t it’s cruel. he sighed

Old November 17th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
"Oh yeah. I've never had kits of my own, but I bet they're a handful!" Shinefur didn't usually talk to other warriors, and wasn't sure how she should proceed. "So, how have YOU been? I haven't seen you go on any patrols recently."
Brambleflash looked at Shinefur. "I've been hunting on my own. I've been so lonely since my kits were born. I wish I could go out and do something with my clanmates." replied Brambleflash, giving his chest fur a few licks.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 17th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Swiftpaw had joined the awkwardly, a few feet away. Slowly, the dark brown feline edged closer whenever he heard the question. "Yes," he states simpily. A hunting party between a blind cat, mute cat, and socially awkward cat. What could go wrong there? He felt his face slightly scrunch into a grimace when he saw Spiderpaw's scars, though he quickly recollected himself. It still seemed rude, even if the other apprentice couldn't see him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Aleka @Okapi @Ennard @Queenie

The pale cream tom came bounding out of the warriors den, exhaustion plastered on his face. He had slept in, and his sister and told him to lead a group of apprentices out to hunt while their mentors did something else, after all, he had a lot of time on his paws, he had no apprentice. The warrior spotted the small congregation of apprentices and quickly made his way towards them, a grin spread across his maw. He was excited, this would be the first time teaching another, though it did make him incredibly nervous as well. " First off, I'm not late...just slightly behind schedule." he stated, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. Onesong laid himself down and let out a chuckle "Secondly....where do we want to explore? Since you've got a warrior with you we can go practically anywhere!" he exclaimed, his tail lashing back and fourth.

Quote:
(a deaf cat lol)
Greenpaw licked his paw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
@Aleka @Okapi @starfall @Ennard

(Lmao Bumble is kinda shy too)

Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Quote:
Greenpaw stood not really noticing that they were all odd. He never spoke. He was voluntarily mute. He could speak hypothetically, but he chose not to. He flicked his tail.
Spiderpaw sniffed the air at each cat with a surprise smile. "Does anyone need to eat before we go?" asked Spiderpaw. The apprentice was making sure nobody got hungry before they left to hunt. "I don't want anyone to starve while we hunt, because then we're tempted to eat whatever we catch and that is against the warrior code." meowed Spiderpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread