Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Trickster~
A gentle hum rumbled from the older tomcat as he stepped out of his den and into the spacious clearing, where he was greeted with a soothing blanket of sunlight that shone itself through the trees above him. It was a rare sight indeed, considering how close they were to the cold season these days, so he would not dare complain to see even a single ray of warmth now. Of course, Flintheart was not one to have a huge fondness for the snow, but in all honesty, what feline actually liked the season of Leafbare? It was harder to hunt with less prey around, cats were easier to be prone to sickness and disease, kittens would surely die from the harsh temperatures if not taken care of properly and there were numbed paws and frozen whiskers to go around for everyone when you go out into the hunting grounds. The tall Burmilla had experienced the cold far too many times in his life than he liked to admit, yet he still would complain about it no matter how old or used to it that he got. He shook his head, knowing that today was not the day to be thinking about such pesky things such as this, he had things to do this morning and they were very important. Flintheart would give the occasional clan member a silent nod of greeting as he passed them, heading over to the den where the apprentices of Thunderclan slept. Normally, he would let Ebonypaw sleep in and take this time to relax, which he hardly did anyways, but this morning was not the time for that. He poked his head into the den, peering through the darkness of the area, seeing several warm bodies of young cats - apprentices - who were still asleep with gentle rises and falls of their chests. “Ebonypaw, wake up.” He mewed softly, yet loud enough to get the attention of his student, “Meet me out in the clearing.” Without another word, the male turned and headed out into the center of camp once more as his long tail swished back and forth behind him. It had been nearly a quarter moon since the battle at the Gathering and Flintheart had almost recovered fully from everything, his wounds were no longer bleeding and just shone as scars on his face and sides, clearly seen because the fur did not grow back over them, unfortunately, but the mentor seemed to sport them with a certain sense of pride that he had lived through yet another violent battle. The long slash across the left side of his face was most noticeable, being the nastiest and deepest of the cuts that he had received, but Flintheart did not mind at all. He had rested and made sure to let his apprentice regain himself for a while before starting up training again. The dark grey-furred tomcat gave a slight sigh as he sat down in the bare dirt at the edge of the clearing, not even bothering to get a piece of prey or lay down. He did, however, start to groom his fur, dragging his rough tongue over the fur on his shoulder as he now silently awaited Ebonypaw after being called forth this morning.

Last edited by Captain; November 18th, 2017 at 09:03 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:05 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn stood there, anxious as she silently listened to Skyfeather make his case to stay. Her heart warmed at the sincerity in his voice. Skyfeather meant everything he said. She'd always known that. She'd known it since the first time he said he loved her. She was scared for him now, unsure what Snowstar, but she had to believe that her leader felt the same unabashed honesty coming from him that she did.

To her relief and wonder, Snowstar seemed rather calm. She knew this couldn't be an easy thing to consider. Since the murder that had started all the ugliness between Thunderclan and Windclan, Snowstar had obviously not thought highly of their neighbor. Cherrydawn couldn't say what happened for sure, but Snowstar's apprehension made sense. Coolly, the leader fixed her blue eyes on the cat she loved and asked the question that had been on her mind since he suggested joining Thunderclan: could he really go to war with the clan that he grew up in? Could he really be loyal to Thunderclan. There was no question in the ginger and white shecat's mind that he could be loyal to her, but could he really bare his teeth and claws to the cats who had shared his home? His family? His friends? She sat perfectly still, holding her breath as she waited to see how Skyfeather would answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather felt uncertertain that he wanted to swap clans. He looked out of the den for a few moments, deep in thought. Blazingstar will be angry. Will I be considered a traitor? Will I be a target for WindClan? The tom gave his pelt a shake. Be glanced down at his paws, then at Cherrydawn. I have to. I don’t want to keep meeting in secret.

Skyfeather met Snowstar’s gaze. “If it means being with Cherrydawn, then yes. I will remain loyal to ThunderClan.” He knew what he had just committed to. Suddenly, he felt nervous again. He shifted from paw to paw as his thoughts came crawling back. What if this is a lie? What if she’s going to keep me prisoner? What if... Skyfeather’s ears flattened as he squeezed his eyes shut. I have to convince her. The WindClan cat’s eyes shot open and his tail tip brushed the ground as he raised his head to hear Snowstar’s response.

@Random Melody
Snowstar didn't take her ice blue eyes off of the WindClan cat, ears flicking as he spoke. She noticed the brief hesitation - But she expected that. Still, show me some confidence, Snowstar urged silently, her gaze never moving from the WindClan cat's. When Skyfeather opened his eyes and looked up at her again, a small smile broke through the concentrated mask on Snowstar's face. She was never good at hiding her emotions anyway. "Very well," The Siamese meowed, sitting back and turning her gaze to Cherrydawn, then to Skyfeather again. She'd give him a chance. She's never know unless she gave him a chance. And perhaps it was a big risk, but, taking risks was part of being a leader, wasn't it? "If you feel you can remain loyal to ThunderClan, Skyfeather, you may stay. I hope you don't betray the trust that's just been given to you." She sighed, sitting back and tilting her head at the Tom. He seemed like a nice cat - Snowstar wanted to give him a chance. She just really hoped he didn't blow it.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar didn't take her ice blue eyes off of the WindClan cat, ears flicking as he spoke. She noticed the brief hesitation - But she expected that. Still, show me some confidence, Snowstar urged silently, her gaze never moving from the WindClan cat's. When Skyfeather opened his eyes and looked up at her again, a small smile broke through the concentrated mask on Snowstar's face. She was never good at hiding her emotions anyway. "Very well," The Siamese meowed, sitting back and turning her gaze to Cherrydawn, then to Skyfeather again. She'd give him a chance. She's never know unless she gave him a chance. And perhaps it was a big risk, but, taking risks was part of being a leader, wasn't it? "If you feel you can remain loyal to ThunderClan, Skyfeather, you may stay. I hope you don't betray the trust that's just been given to you." She sighed, sitting back and tilting her head at the Tom. He seemed like a nice cat - Snowstar wanted to give him a chance. She just really hoped he didn't blow it.
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn's heart swelled with joy. She had said yes! Her leader had said yes and now she and Skyfeather could have a life together in Thunderclan! They could be mates, have kits, and sleep beside each other in the warrior's den every night. "Oh thank you, Snowstar! Thank you!" The ginger and white shecat couldn't stop herself from nuzzling her head into the tom's neck, purring happily. But there was more to be said. Stoically, she turned back to her leader, trying to be the brave warrior she knew she could be now that Skyfeather was at her side. "I am prepared for any punishment you see fit to give me, Snowstar. After all, I did break the warrior code. Still, I'll bear it happily." She bowed her head respectfully, solemnly awaiting her leader's judgement. Cleaning out nests? extra patrols? She'd do it all. It was worth it.

Old November 18th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Sigh...

@Bloody Bandit
Morningblue plucked out a mouthful of feathers from the wren he'd chosen from the freshkill pile. It wasn't much of a meal, but it also wasn't one he could see his clanmates being eager to get their paws on, and he wasn't about to see prey go to waste. He spotted Thrushwing not far from the nursery, no doubt having visited his mate and kits. It was so odd to think of his sister having a mate. They had always just had each other, and now here she was building a new life and family for herself. The pettiest part of him was a little sad over this, but it was the way of things, and he was fond of his nieces and nephews. He supposed he ought to spend some time getting to know their father though. The big grey tom, gave his tail a wave, beckoning the other cat to come and join him while he ate.

Old November 18th, 2017, 11:34 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
@Bloody Bandit
Morningblue plucked out a mouthful of feathers from the wren he'd chosen from the freshkill pile. It wasn't much of a meal, but it also wasn't one he could see his clanmates being eager to get their paws on, and he wasn't about to see prey go to waste. He spotted Thrushwing not far from the nursery, no doubt having visited his mate and kits. It was so odd to think of his sister having a mate. They had always just had each other, and now here she was building a new life and family for herself. The pettiest part of him was a little sad over this, but it was the way of things, and he was fond of his nieces and nephews. He supposed he ought to spend some time getting to know their father though. The big grey tom, gave his tail a wave, beckoning the other cat to come and join him while he ate.
Thrushwing watched as his kits huddled together warmth. Leaf-bare was close, he new that. The leaves were starting to lose their beautiful colors and wilt away. Turning brown and black as holes grow bigger inside them and tear up. He looked back to see the outside, his nose twitching to take in the dying Autumn scents. Morningblue was there, waving his tail to catch his attention and call him forth. Thrushwing looked back at Jaystorm, it seemed that was going to fall asleep. Nursing kits and having to hear their cries and mews must have been tiring. Deciding to leave her alone so she could get some rest, he gave a lick between the ears of his mate and stalked out of the nursery. Thrushwing sat beside Morningblue, picking a crow from the pile. He took some of the feathers while holding the bird down with his arms, pulling out the feathers from the skin and flesh. Spitting them out, he looked at Morningblue straight in the eye. "You wanted to speak to me?"

Last edited by Bandido; November 18th, 2017 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Edit Coding
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw smiled,” There we go. You can settle down now, sweetheart.” She meowed politely,” What was your apprenticehood like?” She asked wanting a story.

Redpaw glanced at Boulderdust,” As in my language or I’m free to leave?” He meowed rather irritably.
Boulderdust dipped his head with a partial smile. "Your definitely free to go. Thank you."
replied Boulderdust.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather let out a loud purr of joy. He touched noses with Cherrydawn and smiled. A few moments later he turned to Snowstar and dipped his head. "Thank you, Snowstar. I greatly appreciate that you decided to give me a chance." The black and white tom flicked his tail as he continued. "I promise to remain loyal to ThunderClan no matter what. I am leaving WindClan behind. My new home is ThunderClan. In the battle I promise that I will stay on ThunderClan's side of the battle and fight against WindClan." Skyfeather lifted his head and blinked.
He looked at Cherrydawn and remembered about her punishment - if she got one. "Also, if Cherrydawn does get a punishment, am I allowed to help her?" He asked, slowly dragging his eyes away from Cherrydawn.

@Random Melody

Character Site

Old November 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing watched as his kits huddled together warmth. Leaf-bare was close, he new that. The leaves were starting to lose their beautiful colors and wilt away. Turning brown and black as holes grow bigger inside them and tear up. He looked back to see the outside, his nose twitching to take in the dying Autumn scents. Morningblue was there, waving his tail to catch his attention and call him forth. Thrushwing looked back at Jaystorm, it seemed that was going to fall asleep. Nursing kits and having to hear their cries and mews must have been tiring. Deciding to leave her alone so she could get some rest, he gave a lick between the ears of his mate and stalked out of the nursery. Thrushwing sat beside Morningblue, picking a crow from the pile. He took some of the feathers while holding the bird down with his arms, pulling out the feathers from the skin and flesh. Spitting them out, he looked at Morningblue straight in the eye. "You wanted to speak to me?"
Morningblue gave a shallow nod. The other tom struck him as rather terse, but it didn't bother him. They didn't have to be friendly, and he was alright by Morningblue's standard so long as he treated his sister right. "How are you fairing after the gathering?" he asked simply. Wheatfur's death had been very bad news for any Thunderclan cat that had come away from the fight with major injuries. He had been lucky to fight a cat who almost seemed like he hadn't wanted to be there, but he had no idea what the battle had been like for Thrushwing.

Old November 18th, 2017, 03:04 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Morningblue gave a shallow nod. The other tom struck him as rather terse, but it didn't bother him. They didn't have to be friendly, and he was alright by Morningblue's standard so long as he treated his sister right. "How are you fairing after the gathering?" he asked simply. Wheatfur's death had been very bad news for any Thunderclan cat that had come away from the fight with major injuries. He had been lucky to fight a cat who almost seemed like he hadn't wanted to be there, but he had no idea what the battle had been like for Thrushwing.
Thrushwing tensed at the thought of the gathering. It was supposed to be a gathering for peace between the clans, but it was instead a battle. He expected something would go wrong there anyway, but nothing like the Dusk Syndicate to just appear like that. Actually, he didn't expect anything to do with the Dusk Syndicate. "My injuries had been healed during the battle, so there wasn't too much to to bring to Caliapaw." He answered, remembering the now dead Wheatfur tending to him before he passed. He never knew that his death would be near, he was a medicine cat, not a warrior that would jump into a battle and expect that their life may end. Thrushwing assumed that one of the Syndicate cats caught Wheatfur while he was distracted and killed him. "Though, I do wonder what will happen to the Dusk Syndicate. Do you think their leader is planning another attack on the clans?" Thrushwing asked, before plucking out more of the feathers.

Last edited by Bandido; November 18th, 2017 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Fixing Code
Old November 18th, 2017, 04:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Boulderdust dipped his head with a partial smile. "Your definitely free to go. Thank you."
replied Boulderdust.
Redpaw grunted,” Good. Now I can groom all the fleas and ticks outta my fur.” He grunted not that pleased with his job.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread