Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:54 AM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by dino.
Today 01:46 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 01:13 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:50 AM
This is my kingdom come [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"It's been nice, I began teaching Kestrelpaw battling techniques. Other than that, not much has happened," the big tom said, taking a small bite out of his mouse. "What about you?" Fernglow loved taking to his family, it was always entertaining. The feline listened raptly, gave advice where he could, and overall enjoyed being a father and a mate to a beautiful she cat.
"I'v been just sitting in the nursery with the other queens. I haven't done much." Owltail said while purring. "When do you think Kestelpaw will be done with his training."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@SolarWarrior
Minkkit awoke and gave a small stretch I want to hang with someone, but most cats don’t want to hang with a deaf cat because I can’t hear them...(IDK if he’d think in words or not being deaf *shrug* he nervously approached Firekit and waved his tail speaking a little he once could half-hear so he sort of could speak,” Hello. I Min-kit. I am deef.” (Hello. I’m Minkkit. I am deaf)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:40 PM

@Okapi

Firekit looked up at Minkkit. "Hello! I'm Firekit." She said and bowed her head slightly in greetings. She wondered what life was like for him. She'd never seen a deaf kit before. She hadn't even noticed him really.
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
@Okapi

Firekit looked up at Minkkit. "Hello! I'm Firekit." She said and bowed her head slightly in greetings. She wondered what life was like for him. She'd never seen a deaf kit before. She hadn't even noticed him really.
Based on her body language he could tell she was greeting him Oh well don't know her name.he smiled,"Do you WA pla- mousy worrier?" He asked (do you want to play mouse and warrior)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:49 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred,” Owlkit aren’t you a pretty she-kit...and Emeraldkit is a pretty kit too...” she smiled
Owlkit let loose a loud mewl of hunger as she shuffled her way to her mother's stomach to feed. Her tail twitched as she felt the world around her, her eyes still clamped shut.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 18th, 2017, 09:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Owlkit let loose a loud mewl of hunger as she shuffled her way to her mother's stomach to feed. Her tail twitched as she felt the world around her, her eyes still clamped shut.
Rosefern gently licked Owlkit's fur. I love my precious five kits. she thought. I bet they'll be amazing warriors. She sighed happily.

Old November 18th, 2017, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rosefern gently licked Owlkit's fur. I love my precious five kits. she thought. I bet they'll be amazing warriors. She sighed happily.
(Can I have one of my charries come visit the kits?)
The small she-kit stretched up to the scent of her mother, a loud purr erupting from her.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

The young kit, Frost Kit yawned in the sun light. She rolled over and over again and again .She was just a moon away from being an apprentice! But she was still kit, stuck in camp. She looked at the camp wall, having a look that could tell a cat she was up to something.
Old November 18th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
Thrushwing tensed at the thought of the gathering. It was supposed to be a gathering for peace between the clans, but it was instead a battle. He expected something would go wrong there anyway, but nothing like the Dusk Syndicate to just appear like that. Actually, he didn't expect anything to do with the Dusk Syndicate. "My injuries had been healed during the battle, so there wasn't too much to to bring to Caliapaw." He answered, remembering the now dead Wheatfur tending to him before he passed. He never knew that his death would be near, he was a medicine cat, not a warrior that would jump into a battle and expect that their life may end. Thrushwing assumed that one of the Syndicate cats caught Wheatfur while he was distracted and killed him. "Though, I do wonder what will happen to the Dusk Syndicate. Do you think their leader is planning another attack on the clans?" Thrushwing asked, before plucking out more of the feathers.
Morningblue shook his head. "It's hard to say what they'll do. They were ordered to disband, but who knows what the actual cats might be up to. I took my apprentice Lynxpaw for a tour of the territory and it occurred to me that they could be about anywhere." It was a nerve-wracking thought. Morningblue had always been able to feel safe in Thunderclan territory, but only Starclan knew how long that could go on with such dangerous cats lurking in the shadows. At least the Syndicate had had a central location. "But then, Thunderclan has another urgent matter to worry about. The grey tom turned his muzzle in the direction of the Windclan border, whisker's twitching. There was a war coming between Thunderclan and Windclan.

Old November 19th, 2017, 12:06 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue shook his head. "It's hard to say what they'll do. They were ordered to disband, but who knows what the actual cats might be up to. I took my apprentice Lynxpaw for a tour of the territory and it occurred to me that they could be about anywhere." It was a nerve-wracking thought. Morningblue had always been able to feel safe in Thunderclan territory, but only Starclan knew how long that could go on with such dangerous cats lurking in the shadows. At least the Syndicate had had a central location. "But then, Thunderclan has another urgent matter to worry about. The grey tom turned his muzzle in the direction of the Windclan border, whisker's twitching. There was a war coming between Thunderclan and Windclan.
Thrushwing had believed that the Dusk Syndicate had finally come to an end. It was five mostly StarClan believing clans against one, they didn't stand a chance anyway, unless by some miracle. But that 'miracle' didn't happen for the evil organization. He listened to Morningblue, giving a small meow of agreeing. Who knows of what they're planning or doing. Simply because of what happened and the Dusk Syndicate's embarrassment, Thrushwing knew that they were stubborn to accept of what was obvious. They lost, they needed to leave, if not; they'd soon be wiped out completely by Grousestar if Thrushwing had to guess. Looking at Morningblue as if he was confused of what Morningblue was talking about, he wondered what was he talking about. It took Thrushwing a moment to remember of WindClan. "Yes, WindClan is also a bigger problem." He replied, knowing that the Dusk Syndicate territory was next to SkyClan. If the Dusk Syndicate had not disbanded and stayed in their territory, ThunderClan would be safe and they would have to get pass SkyClan first if they wanted to have their revenge against ThunderClan. "I've been wondering this, who's at fault now that we're indefinitely going to war with WindClan?" Only after the battle while Snowstar was taking her clan back to their territory, had it struck him that this was pretty much Snowstar's fault for not only pushing Blazingstar but her own self to war.

Last edited by Bandido; November 19th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
Closed Thread