Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM

Old November 17th, 2017, 09:41 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Hawkstar

What's that now? *reads posts* yeah sure I can do that, but can you go ahead and move to the med den? I have someone scheduled next for the nursery. And if you could fill out a form real quick, that would be great.
Yup, I'll move to the Shinefang's den.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:44 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Darn it! * face palms three times * I hate my grammar )
Swanheart waited by the wall of the nursery she watched purekit walk in and she sighed in relief her tail twitched as she smiled . Her whiskers twitched as well now her memory whent back to a event that happened not too long ago

purekit dropped the mouse for her to smell
" Who caught it momma? " she asked and Swanheart sniffed it a few times but the scent was strange to her as well she just shrugged in response

Her left ear twitched as that memory played through her mind now she was curious . Was that mouse supposed to hurt her daughter? Or was it a sign from starclan that somebody else cared for purekit? She shook her fur and walked up to her daughter " sleep well sweetie " she meowed as she sat down beside purekit . ( I got it right!)
(Yay!! I love rping with you!))
Purekit nodded as she doezed off to sleep. She managed a small, "o-okay" and a yawn before drifting away from the waking world. ((End?))

Last edited by Undercover; November 17th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:42 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post

Pipitchirp followed in after the tabby male, a smile weaving its way across her face. Her glassy green pools were previously locked on Beekit, but they now transferred over to Peakit. She swayed towards her daughter, paws following one after another as they slid over the ground with eloquence.
"Now, baby, don't overwhelm him too much. He's had a hard day." The queen spoke in as soft a tone as she could muster, gently bending her neck down to rearrange the hairs on her daughter's head. Pipitchirp then brought herself up to her usual stance, gazing around the nursery for a few moments, before heading towards the usual bed that she would rest in. Slender audits twitching and swivelling upon her refined cranium, whilst her paws kneaded through the messy heap of moss. The female settled back once she was comfortable enough in her position, and she then continued on to observe the two kits interacting with each other. At first, she had been a little wary that maybe Peakit would be too much for the staggering tom-kit, but Pipitchirp had a strong feeling that he would be able to tolerate her. It also didn't seem like he was letting his hind legs stop him from doing much, and that thought alone almost brought tears to the over-sensitive queen's eyes.
@Charmer

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by julean View Post
@mompaws

Shinefang padded into the nursery, sighing a deep and tired sigh. He'd just lost his first patient that morning and he was just about ready to let the first cat have it you looked at him funny. Tending to cats in the nursery seemed safe enough. He'd do some wellness checks, give parents good news about how their healthy kits were growing up nicely and doing well. What he didn't expect was to almost immediately come across a kit that was milky-eyed, staggering and skin and bones. The tom dug his claws into the ground. How had he not seen this kit yesterday?! It looked like it had been starving for days. "Alright, I'm going to count to three. And before I do, someone in this den had better tell me who has decided to stop feeding this kit, because I need to know whose pelt I will be lining my nest with tonight! One...two!" Just then, Shinefang caught a whiff of a scent in the air that shouldn't be there: a non-clan cat scent. He moved closer to the kit and sniffed deeply. "This kit isn't clanborn," he said outloud, realizing his mistake. There was another scent on him too. "Pipitchirp, you're taking care of him?" he asked.

Old November 20th, 2017, 05:31 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Shinefang padded into the nursery, sighing a deep and tired sigh. He'd just lost his first patient that morning and he was just about ready to let the first cat have it you looked at him funny. Tending to cats in the nursery seemed safe enough. He'd do some wellness checks, give parents good news about how their healthy kits were growing up nicely and doing well. What he didn't expect was to almost immediately come across a kit that was milky-eyed, staggering and skin and bones. The tom dug his claws into the ground. How had he not seen this kit yesterday?! It looked like it had been starving for days. "Alright, I'm going to count to three. And before I do, someone in this den had better tell me who has decided to stop feeding this kit, because I need to know whose pelt I will be lining my nest with tonight! One...two!" Just then, Shinefang caught a whiff of a scent in the air that shouldn't be there: a non-clan cat scent. He moved closer to the kit and sniffed deeply. "This kit isn't clanborn," he said outloud, realizing his mistake. There was another scent on him too. "Pipitchirp, you're taking care of him?" he asked.
@julean
Pipitchirp kept her gaze on the two kits, analysing Bee’s hind legs with a hint of worry. The she-cat absentmindedly began to knead at the moss and shrubs below her frame, finding comfort in the fidgeting. Slithers of warm air broke through her lips every now and then, the rest of the time it would slide through her nostrils as she inhaled and exhaled. The Skyclan queen seemed to lose her view on the kits as a larger body emerged through the entrance of the nursery, causing the female to lift her pools towards the feline. Shinefang’s threats caused a shiver to climb up her spinal cord, noticeable shudder in her shoulders as she pulled herself up from the nest. Pipitchirp maneuvered her way towards the medicine cat, before deciding to sit a few lengths away from his investigative self. Tail curling across her dusty-brown paws, Pipitchirp continued to watch the tom interact with Bee; her forest green pools keen and sharp.
The female listened to Shinefang’s string of words, and she nodded a swift yes to him.
“Of course, Shinefang. I couldn’t just leave him defenceless on the territory!” The amount of gentleness in her voice greatly stood out, as did her soft and almost-whispered tone. Pipitchirp kept her concerned expression up throughout the scenario, afraid that if she dropped it the kit would be deemed useless; or something of the sort.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 20th, 2017 at 05:32 AM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
@julean
Pipitchirp kept her gaze on the two kits, analysing Bee’s hind legs with a hint of worry. The she-cat absentmindedly began to knead at the moss and shrubs below her frame, finding comfort in the fidgeting. Slithers of warm air broke through her lips every now and then, the rest of the time it would slide through her nostrils as she inhaled and exhaled. The Skyclan queen seemed to lose her view on the kits as a larger body emerged through the entrance of the nursery, causing the female to lift her pools towards the feline. Shinefang’s threats caused a shiver to climb up her spinal cord, noticeable shudder in her shoulders as she pulled herself up from the nest. Pipitchirp maneuvered her way towards the medicine cat, before deciding to sit a few lengths away from his investigative self. Tail curling across her dusty-brown paws, Pipitchirp continued to watch the tom interact with Bee; her forest green pools keen and sharp.
The female listened to Shinefang’s string of words, and she nodded a swift yes to him.
“Of course, Shinefang. I couldn’t just leave him defenceless on the territory!” The amount of gentleness in her voice greatly stood out, as did her soft and almost-whispered tone. Pipitchirp kept her concerned expression up throughout the scenario, afraid that if she dropped it the kit would be deemed useless; or something of the sort.
@julean
The gentleness in the queen's voice touched Shinefang, and his eyes darted between her and the kit, too embarrassed by his earlier outburst to keep her gaze. "Alright then, good," he said simply, silently cursing himself. Of course no Skyclan queens had abandoned their kits. They were good cats. But his nerves were frayed and his heart was aching, and when the old tom's heart started to ache, the claws came out. He looked over the kit more closely, scenting the tang of infection emanating from his little body. "I'm sorry if I was too loud. I lost my temper and that was wrong of me. You look like your not feeling so well. How do you feel?"

Old November 24th, 2017, 05:15 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Charmer
Speckledspring lay down in her nest, closing her teal colored eyes as she took in a few deep breaths. She had been in her nest most of the day, unusual for the usually so hard-working feline.
But she was pregnant. And that was her exception. She had already nursed two litters of kits, and this she knew, would be her last litter, due to her mate being in Starclan. And she didn't really plan on taking on another mate.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Charmer
Speckledspring lay down in her nest, closing her teal colored eyes as she took in a few deep breaths. She had been in her nest most of the day, unusual for the usually so hard-working feline.
But she was pregnant. And that was her exception. She had already nursed two litters of kits, and this she knew, would be her last litter, due to her mate being in Starclan. And she didn't really plan on taking on another mate.
Shinefang padded on into the nursery, ready to make his rounds with the expecting queens and new kits. Specklespring was his top priority right now she was due to kit very soon. He knew that the shecat had had litters before, which was generally a good sign of a healthy queen. He remembered that little tidbit of information from the medicine cat when his own mate was getting ready to have her kits. Still he wanted to make sure that all looked normal and she and her kits looked healthy. "Specklespring," the old tom called quietly, not wanting to disturb any queens or kits who were resting as he peered around in the lower light of the den. "It's Shinefang."

(btw how many kits is she expecting?)

Old November 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Shinefang padded on into the nursery, ready to make his rounds with the expecting queens and new kits. Specklespring was his top priority right now she was due to kit very soon. He knew that the shecat had had litters before, which was generally a good sign of a healthy queen. He remembered that little tidbit of information from the medicine cat when his own mate was getting ready to have her kits. Still he wanted to make sure that all looked normal and she and her kits looked healthy. "Specklespring," the old tom called quietly, not wanting to disturb any queens or kits who were resting as he peered around in the lower light of the den. "It's Shinefang."

(btw how many kits is she expecting?)

{4 I believe}

Speckledspring turned her head in the direction of the voice that had called her name. Upon spotting the medicine cat, she let out a small purr. "Shinefang.
Nice to see you. Are you making your rounds?"
She had seen the older tom in here a few times before during her pregnancy, and had realized that he made rounds in the nursery, checking on every cat. She thought that was a very smart idea, as a lot of kits could get sick randomly, especially in Leaf-Bare. And Speckledspring knew that season was coming up soon. She was scared at the thought that her kits would be born at such a dreary, cold time, as both of her previous litters had been born in early green-leaf and mid new-leaf. But she knew that she would be able to handle it, plus, she had plenty of helpers. She knew her son Flickerpaw was ready to help whenever, and she hoped that her daughter, Silverpaw, would be the same. But she knew Silverpaw loved kits, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

{4 I believe}

Speckledspring turned her head in the direction of the voice that had called her name. Upon spotting the medicine cat, she let out a small purr. "Shinefang.
Nice to see you. Are you making your rounds?"
She had seen the older tom in here a few times before during her pregnancy, and had realized that he made rounds in the nursery, checking on every cat. She thought that was a very smart idea, as a lot of kits could get sick randomly, especially in Leaf-Bare. And Speckledspring knew that season was coming up soon. She was scared at the thought that her kits would be born at such a dreary, cold time, as both of her previous litters had been born in early green-leaf and mid new-leaf. But she knew that she would be able to handle it, plus, she had plenty of helpers. She knew her son Flickerpaw was ready to help whenever, and she hoped that her daughter, Silverpaw, would be the same. But she knew Silverpaw loved kits, so that wouldn't be a problem.
(I knew Specklespring sounded familiar! She was Shine's second to last apprentice).

"You bet your tail, Specks," The old tom said with a friendly purr. Specklespring had been Shinefang's third apprentice during his long career as a warrior. The old fleabag had a special place in his heart for all of the cats he'd gotten to help grow into warriors, but what he had liked the most about the spotted she-cat was the way she'd been able to work hard fort her clan and rarely complain. He appreciated that in any cat, especially a young cat. She'd been smart too. Very meticulous when it came to her hunting and battle techniques. It made her a quick study, which the tom had also liked. He couldn't suffer fools. "You look like your just about ready to pop. Mind if i check on how those bugs in your belly are doing?" he asked, lifting a paw to place on her belly as soon as she gave him to ok. Though he carried on in a pleasant manner, Shinefang was actually quite nervous about this part of his new job. The reasons were obvious enough to him. Kitting is how he'd lost his mate and their three kits all in one terrible day. As much as he tried be positive about this kitting and all the factors in Specklespring's favor: like all the help she'd be expecting from her older kits and the fact that she'd given birth before, the truth that leafbare was coming, problems could happen in any birth, and Shinefang himself had never delivered kits overshadowed that cozy optimism.