Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
Clovershock finder!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:46 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM
Chaos Bio's
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:42 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by ollie
Today 07:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

(I'm doing good now.)
HollowFlame trotted over to WolfHowl, his eyes gleaming with happiness as he dipped his head in meeting to his friend. With a shake of his pelt he started off the conversation, "Hello WolfHowl, how are you?" He inquired, gently touching her shoulder with his tail.
(Writer's block.)
[Sorry I'm late!]

Wolfhowl was pulled out of her thoughts by Hollowflame. She glanced over at the handsome tabby. "Hi." She purred in greeting. "I'm doing fine, you?" She added sitting up straight. Rapping her tail over her paws she licked the frog off her whiskers.
[Ah it's so short. :P]
@FadingEchoes little bump.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 7th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 02:48 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit View Post
@Ennard
Seated on the ground, Thornpaw thought about how would the rest of her life would turn out. What would her warrior name be? Thornfur? Thornpelt? Would she have a common name that almost every cat in all five clans would have? Of course not! She couldn't question the leader on what name he would give her! Wait, was she even excited to become a warrior soon? Her black and brown fur bristling anxiously, she shifted from paw to paw. Looking up finally, Thornpaw stared at Meadowpaw. Sometimes Thornpaw liked to stalk cats, yes, stalk cats. It was always interesting of what they do next, you may even be lucky to find secrets! But she doubted this cat had anything to offer, though apprentices seem to be more likely to have the most trouble. Standing up, she padded behind the stranger and gave a new of greetings. "Good Morning."
Meadowpaw looked at Thornpaw, a bit taken back as she said good morning. "Good Morning to you as well." replied the apprentice with a friendly smile. The molly gave her white chest a few licks before starring straight at the others eyes. Meadowpaw instantly looked away. "How has your day been going so far? Anything new or is life just the same?" asked Meadowpaw as politely as she could. It's morning Meadowpaw. Remember! She let out a small smirk. Maybe she was up a while ago.

@Bloody Bandit

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; November 23rd, 2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@ScarredSecrets
Orangepaw lay in the clearing, rather unhappily. He hated clan life, but he put up with it for his sister, Bluepaw. And his younger siblings not in his clan. If all my siblings die then I can return to the simple kittypet life I lived before the fire. He gave a loud sigh.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Fallowbreeze lay in the den grooming her mattered fur. She licked her paw It’s lonely being an elder...atleast I have my eldest daughter, Fearheart... she sighed everyone else died... @Ennard

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 21st, 2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:35 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@ScarredSecrets
Orangepaw lay in the clearing, rather unhappily. He hated clan life, but he put up with it for his sister, Bluepaw. And his younger siblings not in his clan. If all my siblings die then I can return to the simple kittypet life I lived before the fire. He gave a loud sigh.
(Finally done updating!)
Silkpaw trotted over to Orangepaw and noticed he looked a bit glum. “What’s up Orangepaw?” She questioned with a smile.
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw nodded along as Daypaw explained all the clans, trying to absorb it all. Thee was so much to remember! Each clan had their own strengths and weaknesses and strategies. How was she to remember it all? How had Daypaw?! Nightpaw didn't think there was room in her brain for all this stuff about the different clans, but somehow Daypaw knew all of this and how to heal wounds using weird-smelling plants! But then, Daypaw had grown up having to know all of this. Nightpaw had had to learn other things while living with twolegs. How to get the twolegs to give her food, where to hide when there were strangers in the den, and how to get away when the twoleg kit tried to pull on her tail. There was something else though, Nightpaw may have a pelt color that was suited to hunting at night, but she wasn't broad-shouldered or muscular. She was a lithe and the tiniest bit smaller than many of the fully grown Shadowclan cats. It was barely noticeable but she saw it. It's why Goldenstar had been able to carry her to safety during the flood. And she certainly wasn't stealthy. She ran everywhere she went and announced herself loud and clear to any cat she wanted to talk to. Could she ever hope to learn to be like the cunning and stealthy warriors Daypaw was talking about? She tried to banish the thought. If Daypaw and Goldenstar didn't think she could learn, she wouldn't be here, right? In any case, she hoped so. Gathering her wits at last, Nightpaw nodded as the medicine cat, and got into a crouch. "Ok. Are you ready to go again?" This was already easier now that she'd seen how fast Daypaw could move. Daypaw had bee trained as a warrior first. The enby may look tired and weak on the best of days, but they were alive out here, and Nightpaw was outclassed. "Here I come!" the shecat charged forward again, this time with an odd-looking back and forth sway to her movement. It felt strange and unnatural, but she tried it anyway, leaping forward toward the medicine cat as soon as she felt like she was in pouncing distance.
daydream watched nightpaw taking all of this in. it was alot of information to uphold anyway. they could remember their first day out in training, the pine needles against their feet, the feeling of the wind in their fur, they felt free. they wondered what it wouldve been like if they were a warrior. maybe they wouldve had a mate or even kits. during this moment of thinking they only came back into reality when nightpaw was too close, poucning in her zig zog motion that daydream had taught her, and tackling them to the ground. it was easy to, seeing as they were a full grown cat but still the size of nightpaw, and possibly even smaller, and frail might i add. they fell to the ground on their back with a huff, amber hues widening for a second before they gave a small half smile,¨you did it,¨
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:42 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Acorn graciously accepted the nudge, giving an affectionate swat of the paw. He watched as Daypaw was lost in thought, his gaze drifting around the clearing as he observed his clanmates. Everyone seemed to be busy, nose-deep in their training or otherwise. Another brisk gust of air caused the trees to shake and Acornfall's pelt pull with the breeze. Fluffing out his fur once more, the elder was overtaken with a shudder. He certainly liked Leaf-fall, mostly due to the fact that he didn't overheat with his thick coat, but he could do without the wind. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, he startled upon hearing Daypaw's voice. He hadn't even seen the other walk alone, let alone return with a ball of moss in their mouth.

"Daypaw, I wanted to train be a warrior, not a kit." He teased, his face illuminated with humor. He deeply respected Daypaw, so he knew that they were onto something. It'd been a long time since he'd played with moss that wasn't in his nest. Nodding his head, Acornfall padded forward and took the moss into his jaws, carefully tracing back to his previous spot. Dropping the moss at his paws, he directed his attention back onto the other. "Ok so, how is this going to work? I just try and keep it away from you?"
¨you act like a kit sometimes, but that besides the point,¨ they mewed playfully,¨its not for play, but for your reflexes and movement.¨ they looked around the clearing, searching and soon finding a queen out with her kits in the clearing, of course, playing moss ball. ¨kits play with these all the time, but they are doing more then that. they are learning how to move quickly, using quick movements to protect what is theirs and basic hunting movements. its more then just a game.¨ they explained, looking back towards acornfall,¨yes, try to keep it away from me. ready to begin when you are.¨

@fenic!
daydream hadnt spoken to their mother in ages, having cut her off a long time ago. there were a lot of reasons why honestly. as a kit, the only thing they could remember were their nightmares. they were alone, given no real comfort from their family. they mainly focused on their fathers death, instead. it hurt, it really did, to see things beyond a normal cats comprehension and to deal with it alone. it was scary but right now, they needed someone to lean on. they felt like they had lost everything. they had lost their best friend, cricketpaw, they only molly that had ever looked past daydreams grumpy exterior and pushed beyond that. she had been so kind to them, and even saved their life. she was gone. the molly that had taken them under her wing and called them her own, geckoleaf, was now gone. she too had saved their life, breath air into their lungs when it was full of water and desperation. she was the closets thing to a mother daydream felt like they ever had. they had lost her too.

they had nightpaw and acornfall, sure, but it wasnt the same. it wasnt the same, and it never would be. it stung, they wanted to cry. and the only cat that they knew would truly listen, were their birth mother, Marigoldfur. so here they were, padding up to her in the clearing. they shook as they walked. they had acted so tough, yet with this, they felt weak. they felt everything and nothing at the same time. they wanted to yowl in a cry and vent and let everything out, yet the air was silent. amber eyes stared hesitantly at her from across the clearing now. they took a step, then another. they gulped loudly,¨mother?¨
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:14 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw’s eye grew wide,” I won’t? Is this just your comfort so I won’t be fretting throughout death or is this the truth?” He asked he remained still. Daypaw probably is lying. They just want me to shut-up and quit panicking through my death. He twitched his ear to swat a fly away,” Sorry. I didn’t mean to move my ear.” He meowed appologetically.

Dawnpaw’s eyes narrowed as well,” Suuuuurrree....I’d bet anything you recieved a sign from Starclan that my father was dying in the territory, but you chose to ignore it and keep sorting herbs or dealing with small things like thorns. She flicked her tail angrily.
¨you know id tell you bluntly if you were going to die at this point.¨ they mewed, roilling their eyes for the upteenth time. they gave a small hiss when he twitched his ears, drawing their tongue over the cut skin gently, spreading out the poultice over it.
//
¨you do realize thats not how it works,right? i barely sleep as it is anyway.¨ daydream snapped. at the very mention of starclan they were already irritated. they would never go to them for help in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He was quiet for a while, thinking that he misheard until he heard the word again from his mates own mouth. Kits. He was going to be a father! He begins to purr loudly and happily as he quickly nuzzles his mates cheek “ don’t worry! I’ll do as much as I can! I’ll be the best father! I’ll train them! Hunt for them! And ...” his eye widened a bit when a thought came to mind. What if he had a girl? With all these flirty toms?! He begins to stand over his mate. Protectively, he growls “ hi eyes off my mate!” He hisses a bit and very protectively. The tom just couldn’t help it being a former rouge can get to you sometimes especially in the field of love. And daughters of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Ebonymist blinked, surprised by Daypaw's words. "K-Kits?" She stammered, looking down at her stomach and then back up at Daypaw. "I don't know how to be a mother!" She looked at Lostface helplessly, before glancing back at Daypaw. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement, with a small spark of concern and confusion marring the innocent, happy look. Oh my StarClan, what am I to do? The image of mewling kits warmed her heart, calming her slightly. Upon hearing Daypaw's next words, her eye widened. "I wasn't aware that it was open." She confessed, placing a paw over her good eye. She wasn't sure if her injured eye was open or not- she couldn't feel anything- but she could see a faint, blurry shape in front of her. Ebonymist couldn't pick out any details, nor could she see any light or shadows; it was as if she was sitting in an almost pitch-black cave, looking at a shape and trying to identify what it was. "You're still in front of me, right?"
daydreams eyes narrowed at lostface,¨id appreciate no yelling in my den when i have other patients in here resting, thanks.¨ they snapped. they turned back towards ebonymist, sighing. ¨theres no more i can do regarding your vision. if theres no progress within the next few days, then i dont see it turning up from there. for now, give it time for the swelling to go down.¨ they mewed, though they knew she wouldnt get her sight back. ¨no ones ready to be a mother until it actually happens. i think youll be fine, and hey, my den is only a short walk away if you need anything.¨ they mewed comfortingly, they took a glance at lostface,¨and im sure your mate here will take care of you anyway.¨ they mewed. ¨as for your warrior status, ill have to strip you of your duties and resign in the nursery until your kits are apprenticed.¨
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daydreams eyes narrowed at lostface,¨id appreciate no yelling in my den when i have other patients in here resting, thanks.¨ they snapped. they turned back towards ebonymist, sighing. ¨theres no more i can do regarding your vision. if theres no progress within the next few days, then i dont see it turning up from there. for now, give it time for the swelling to go down.¨ they mewed, though they knew she wouldnt get her sight back. ¨no ones ready to be a mother until it actually happens. i think youll be fine, and hey, my den is only a short walk away if you need anything.¨ they mewed comfortingly, they took a glance at lostface,¨and im sure your mate here will take care of you anyway.¨ they mewed. ¨as for your warrior status, ill have to strip you of your duties and resign in the nursery until your kits are apprenticed.¨
Ebonymist blinked in surprise at Lostface's actions, smiling a little and nuzzling his leg affectionately. "Calm down, tiger." She purred, flicking her ears and looking over at Daypaw with an apologetic look after they snapped at Lostface. She listened carefully to Daypaw's diagnosis of her eye, nodding slightly and smiling sadly. She shifted, smiling happily at Daypaw as they spoke about her kits, and of her mate. "Thank you." She meowed sincerely, nodding as Daypaw instructed her to stay in the nursery. Excitement prompted her to flick her tail back and forth with thoughts of kits flooding her mind. She exhaled softly, her eyes alight with happiness. "Thank you," She repeated, stretching out her paws and getting up. She moved forward slightly to brush her muzzle against Daypaw's briefly, pulling away to properly smile at her friend. "You're an amazing cat, Daypaw." She said softly, turning to Lostface to leave.

(When would you like for Ebonymist to come in and have her kits?)
(Sorry for the poor quality, I just settled into my grandparents house after a loooong drive Dx)

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daydream watched nightpaw taking all of this in. it was alot of information to uphold anyway. they could remember their first day out in training, the pine needles against their feet, the feeling of the wind in their fur, they felt free. they wondered what it wouldve been like if they were a warrior. maybe they wouldve had a mate or even kits. during this moment of thinking they only came back into reality when nightpaw was too close, poucning in her zig zog motion that daydream had taught her, and tackling them to the ground. it was easy to, seeing as they were a full grown cat but still the size of nightpaw, and possibly even smaller, and frail might i add. they fell to the ground on their back with a huff, amber hues widening for a second before they gave a small half smile,¨you did it,¨
(2 things:
1. What do you say we go ahead and wrap this up to make room for your plot?
2. I see that you used Daydream here, but when the RP began it was Daypaw and I am just itching to write a scene where Nightpaw gushes over the new name.)

Nightpaw landed her pounce with enough force to make herself loose and involuntary "Oof!" on impact, and was astounded to see that she had actually managed to pin Daypaw. The little shecat sprang off at once embarrassed and horrified at the thought that she may have accidentally hurt the medicine cat. For Starclan's sake, she didn't think she would actually catch them! "Oh goodness! I'm so sorry! I really thought you were going to avoid me again!" Then suddenly Nightpaw stopped and stiffened, noticing the smile on the medicine cat's face, and their words. "I did it? I did it! I really did it!" Nightpaw spun in a delighted circle as she sang out, "I did a pounce! And I didn that zigzag move too!" The black shecat stuck out her chest and began to prance in circles around the training ground with her head high. "Nightpaw, expert pouncer of Shadowclan. Look out invading cats! Nightpaw is here to introduce you to her good friend, the ground!"

Closed Thread