Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Old 11-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Ah geeze, Rick

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 14,553

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Chanterelle didn't skip a beat. "No problemo, Thistle. We can go now if you want." Her blue eyes swept over Thistlepaw's face, searching for his opinions and feelings. She was always up to date on gossip, sure, but reading emotions was a sham. Monarchpaw was always better at that. Speaking of which, the orange molly had a question for her small gray friend that she had thought of for a while. She flicked her tail, saying "So, Thistle, do you have any siblings?" She was still debating whether it was a good idea to ask that question. It usually meant you were growing close to someone, and Chanterellepaw wasn't very good at growing close to cats.
(Sorry! I must not have seen your response)

Thistlepaw rose up at once to get going for their walk, but then Chanterellpaw asked about his siblings and he sat back down, "Oh...uh, just my brother Spiderpaw." he said simply, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "He's blind." His whiskers gave a twitch. He didn't like talking about his brother with other cats. They always wanted to pity him, and he didn't like that. Spiderpaw was just as capable as any other cat. Maybe more! His sense of smell was incredible. "What about you?" he asked briskly, hoping for a subject change.

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:19 PM
Padfoot~

Location: In the land of chicken poop and pools in the back of a pickup <3
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 9,623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Sorry! I must not have seen your response)

Thistlepaw rose up at once to get going for their walk, but then Chanterellpaw asked about his siblings and he sat back down, "Oh...uh, just my brother Spiderpaw." he said simply, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "He's blind." His whiskers gave a twitch. He didn't like talking about his brother with other cats. They always wanted to pity him, and he didn't like that. Spiderpaw was just as capable as any other cat. Maybe more! His sense of smell was incredible. "What about you?" he asked briskly, hoping for a subject change.
(It's fine!)
Chanterellepaw smiled, saying, "I'll have to track him down and meet him. As for me, I just have my sister Monarchpaw." The orange-and-white furred feline stood slowly, cursing under her breath. That stupid fox just had to go and rip her leg up. Thinking of it, the molly looked back at her flank and chuckled. The white fur around her large scar was still faintly pink, only tinted enough for either a perfectionist or Chanterelle herself to notice. She flicked her tail and looked at Thistlepaw, nudging him with her muzzle. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly as she said, "Do you want to get going?"

“Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the face.”
–Helen Keller
|| Character Site of Memeiness || Please criticize my story! ||
Old 11-21-2017, 11:08 PM
Ah geeze, Rick

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 14,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
(It's fine!)
Chanterellepaw smiled, saying, "I'll have to track him down and meet him. As for me, I just have my sister Monarchpaw." The orange-and-white furred feline stood slowly, cursing under her breath. That stupid fox just had to go and rip her leg up. Thinking of it, the molly looked back at her flank and chuckled. The white fur around her large scar was still faintly pink, only tinted enough for either a perfectionist or Chanterelle herself to notice. She flicked her tail and looked at Thistlepaw, nudging him with her muzzle. Her blue eyes sparkled brightly as she said, "Do you want to get going?"
To his surprise, Chanterellepaw didn't seem put off by his brother's condition at all. He like that. As much as he could get flustered by the shecat's beauty, and as much as she seemed to try to build up a wall of thorn to keep out other cats, there was a kindness in her that made her even more lovely to him. "Yes, let's!" he meowed, walking ahead of her to exit the den.

(move to WC territory?)

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.