Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Another Monkey's Paw...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:15 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by Apollo.
Today 08:09 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 08:08 AM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 07:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong smiled at Stoneheart. "This is one of my favorite stories.", she said, looking at the kits. (Ikr? Our posts are late.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Minnowkit opened her jaws. "Big..and strong..and he has red fur." She mewed, hesitating slightly, but proud of her answer as she flicked her tail, gazing up at her father for conformation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"I... I think he has green eyes...." Adderkit said softly, looking shocked at the sound of his own voice. HE looked at Minnowkit, and didn't say anymore, just watched her with his eyes flickering with his thoughts.
What do I say now?
Do I say anything?
I'm confused
I'll go over to mother, yeah, that's what I'll do.
Wait, no, I don't want to, what do I want to do?
Can I ask for another story, or maybe a game?

"
Quote:
Minnowkit was also shocked at the sound of her own voice.
It was soft, but squeaky. Her father's voice was deeper, would her's change?
What did she say now? Minnowkit shuffled her paws, awaiting her father's reply.

Stoneheart nodded and responded to his kits. "You are both right, he does have redish ginger fur and green eyes. You are quite imaginative kits. Do you want to explore camp? he asked, "I'm sure you're up for it." Stoneheart mewed with a smirk on his face. Of course my kits would want to explore camp! What kit wouldn't?
@SamCats @little-life-light (Sometimes I honestly feel like we have two kits sometimes)

Come check out my forum game!

Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:05 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Minnowkit opened her jaws. "Big..and strong..and he has red fur." She mewed, hesitating slightly, but proud of her answer as she flicked her tail, gazing up at her father for conformation.
Quote:
"I... I think he has green eyes...." Adderkit said softly, looking shocked at the sound of his own voice. HE looked at Minnowkit, and didn't say anymore, just watched her with his eyes flickering with his thoughts.
What do I say now?
Do I say anything?
I'm confused
I'll go over to mother, yeah, that's what I'll do.
Wait, no, I don't want to, what do I want to do?
Can I ask for another story, or maybe a game?

"
Quote:
Minnowkit was also shocked at the sound of her own voice.
It was soft, but squeaky. Her father's voice was deeper, would her's change?
What did she say now? Minnowkit shuffled her paws, awaiting her father's reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Tiger View Post
Stoneheart nodded and responded to his kits. "You are both right, he does have redish ginger fur and green eyes. You are quite imaginative kits. Do you want to explore camp? he asked, "I'm sure you're up for it." Stoneheart mewed with a smirk on his face. Of course my kits would want to explore camp! What kit wouldn't?
@SamCats @little-life-light (Sometimes I honestly feel like we have two kits sometimes)
@SamCats @little-life-light

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then the kits. "Why don't you kits go and explore the camp with your father. It'll be a good chance to go to know what's in the camp and where everything is," the queen said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 22nd, 2017, 08:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry panicked for a moment, thinking the larger tome was about to squish her again before his paw simply rested on her soft stomach fluff. Her pale hues narrowed again and her voice sounded amused as she spoke. "You're asking to be bit" she replied. Her jaws opened and shut twice, allowing that teeth on teeth clacking noise to leave her mouth. Her whiskers were twitching in the process, but she twisted her body awkwardly to gently gasp his leg in her jaws. From there, she simply allowed a soft growling noise leave her half opened mouth. "mennefff!" The noise escaped her vocal cords before she released his leg and rolled away from him, onto her side. Her tongue was sticking out enough to allow her paw pad to run across it while she made a spitting noise. "Fluff-butt, your fur is stuck in my mouth!" she exclaimed, spitting once more before turning her head up and around to look at him over her shoulder, a playful expression written on her face. "You've too much fur, sir!" the black and white she-cat spoke again before turning her head away again and staring at the ground where the smallest clump of moist fur rested.

Thankfully Mintberry hadn't bitten him hard, but it was enough to get Ottertail's paw off of her and allow a small 'mmph!' of surprise to escape his maw. As she released him, the fluffy tom jumped back from her, his fur partly bristling - but he wasn't able to keep this position, because it fell apart as he began laughing. "Serves you right, trying to bite me!" The tom laughed, his eyes almost squinting up with mirth. He could almost feel small tears forming at the corners of his eyes, not because he was sad at all, but because he was laughing so hard at this point. Eventually Ottertail stopped, but he still didn't understand why he had found that one moment so funny. Maybe it had been Mintberry's rhyme at the end - too much fur, sir. It sounded like it had been perfectly planned, but she couldn't have had much time to think of it. If you asked him, it was pretty clever and snappy and clearly he had enjoyed it. "Do I have too much fur? Or do you not have enough?" He shot back, looking over Mintberry's more sleek body. There wasn't really a right answer to that - it varied depended on who you asked, it was a matter of opinion. Which Ottertail knew, of course.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 10:51 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

@SamCats @little-life-light

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart and then the kits. "Why don't you kits go and explore the camp with your father. It'll be a good chance to go to know what's in the camp and where everything is," the queen said.
Adderkit's eyes lit up with excitement at his mother's suggestion. "can we, for real?" He asked, his voice going squeaky with amazement. This was the first time he had actually showed any adventurous trait at all. " I want to see it all! it sounds like fun!" He jumped to his paws, but had gotten up too quickly. "ouch," He mumbled as he rubbed his nose, he had hit it on the floor of the den.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:50 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Adderkit's eyes lit up with excitement at his mother's suggestion. "can we, for real?" He asked, his voice going squeaky with amazement. This was the first time he had actually showed any adventurous trait at all. " I want to see it all! it sounds like fun!" He jumped to his paws, but had gotten up too quickly. "ouch," He mumbled as he rubbed his nose, he had hit it on the floor of the den.
"Of course!", Crowsong replied. (Sorry that it's really short.)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The ginger feline wanted to bite back at the medicine cat's words. But she held her tongue. She knew that what she said could be used against her when it came time for her grandmother to talk about her behavior. And Foxpaw hated when Springingsky tried to give her proper behavior etiquette. In that moment, Foxpaw realized she was being rude for no reason. Caliapaw had done nothing wrong, why was she snapping at her? It's Springinsky who deserves my bad attitude. "Sorry. I'm just kinda upset with someone." Foxpaw mumbled, hoping her explanation was enough for the other she-cat.

As Caliapaw spoke once more, Foxpaw let her own eyes rake across her ginger pelt. She didn't see anything too terrible about the scratches, they were just scratches after all. All warriors had them, right? "I was patched up after the battle, but very quickly. I guess then I just forgot that I should have them thoroughly looked over." Foxpaw kept her tone even, careful not to allow herself to snap at Caliapaw again. Even in her angered state, the apprentice hated talking to cats in a tone that they did nothing to deserve. She liked being fair. "I honestly don't think I'd get anywhere if I lived in my own, my brain is too full of other things." She joked, swishing her bushy tail in amusement at her own little joke. Of course, at this stage in her life, it was natural for her to go from being rude and stand-offish the playful and kit-like.

"What have I been doing?" Foxpaw repeated her question, looking at her shoulder wound with curiosity. She had thought something was wrong with it, but never really acknowledged the fact that it could be pretty bad. "Uhh, well trying to train myself for one. My mentor isn't around much anymore." She looked up from her wound to Caliapaw, watching as the other young cat went to get something. When she came back with a weird, root looking thing, Foxpaw's ears twitched. Her orange eyes studied every detail of the plant, taking it in bit by bit. As Caliapaw began to chew up the root, Foxpaw couldn't help but grimace. She would never want a plant to be in her mouth, that was just disgusting! Foxpaw barley registered Caliapaw's statement before a quick flare of pain entered her shoulder. The apprentice winced, but stayed as still as she could, digging her claws into the ground below. "Does every herb make your wounds hurt? What's the point of them then? I thought they were supposed to make you feel better!?" Her voice was not accusing, but more upset, like she was disappointed with the plants used to heal.
"Hm." That was Caliapaw's only response to Foxpaw's joke as she examined the she cat, her eyes narrowed. She didn't seem to have much of a reaction to anything else until Foxpaw's upset remark when she planted the chewed herb on the injured shoulder. "Well, it probably wouldn't hurt as much if you took care of yourself. Training yourself, are you crazy?" She hissed angrily, her ears going back. It wasn't much of her concern if Foxpaw hurt herself, but she definitely had a problem with cats acting like they were so tough. They didn't need to act tough. What they needed to do was take care of themselves so that the Clan had competent cats taking care of it. "You won't be doing any training for a few days, though. You are going to rest and stay off that shoulder."

Her eyes narrowed, and she examined Foxpaw. She was pretty sure she couldn't trust the apprentice just to "stay off it" if she let her go free. Is this what Wheatfur would do... or tell me to do? That was all she could think of, was what her former mentor would have done in this situation. She was still desperate to prove herself, desperate to make him proud, and she so badly wanted to make sure that she was doing the right thing. If only Wheatfur had a way of telling her that she was - but she hadn't seen him in her dreams, and now Caliapaw was worried that he just wasn't going to talk to her. Maybe he was angry with her. Maybe StarClan wasn't letting him. Either way, she was on her own for the moment being.

"And to make sure you stay off it, you're going to be staying here. I don't think I can trust you right now." Caliapaw already didn't trust cats very easily, but when it came to things like this, it wasn't a matter of personal trust - it was professional trust. There was a difference, after all. Regardless of whether Caliapaw trusted Foxpaw personally or not wasn't relevant here, she was pretty sure that the apprentice would give her word then turn around and go out and "train herself" again. "Maybe next time you won't try training yourselfand making it worse, yeah?" The she cat mewed, her expression stern and dark as she looked over Foxpaw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Minkkit smiled," You o-ay?" (you okay) he asked Should I be the warrior next game? he really was having fun with the nameless kit.
Firekit nodded and smiled. That was fun!! She thought to herself and waited for the kit's reply.

(Sorry for late reply it didn't notify me!)
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

"Of course!", Crowsong replied. (Sorry that it's really short.)
Adderkit hopped once, and then darted as quickly as his kit legs would go to the exit. 'Wow..." He whispered, staring at it all. His for now blue eyes going wide with surprise. "There's more cats here than I thought," He wanted to wait to step out into it all though. He needed to see his father, so he wouldn't get scared. Will it be father that's scared, or me? I think me..
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Firekit nodded and smiled. That was fun!! She thought to herself and waited for the kit's reply.

(Sorry for late reply it didn't notify me!)
Minkkit smiled,” Won, Tew, Tree...” he started counting letting Firekit run (1, 2,3...) his tail wagged behind him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Minkkit smiled,” Won, Tew, Tree...” he started counting letting Firekit run (1, 2,3...) his tail wagged behind him.
Firekit ran off quickly. She ran into the nursery thinking that if he didn't find her she wouldn't have to run.
(Sort of a smart cookie? X3)
Closed Thread