Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I need opinions.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:19 PM
Cat ability question.
Last post by marshy
Today 02:18 PM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:14 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:14 PM
Purkk question
Last post by marshy
Today 02:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:35 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's brow raised as the she-cat once more blew up. She was quite fiery these days. It was an odd thing. He knew she had it in her, however, she never really used it against him. It intrigued him, but he knew better than to pester the she-cat about it. Whatever was on her mind, she could keep. He would't pry into her mind, he wouldn't try to make her talk. Fawnskip could take care of herself... clearly. So as she finished up, he was slightly taken aback by her sudden mood change. Once again. Very odd to him. Well, I guess you could say Blazingstar wasn't the brightest when it came to others behaviors. He didn't quite understand that each cat differs so dramatically from the next. His close friend group was so tight, that he was just used to those types of felines. Mellow, loyal, and generally pleasant. "Well I haven't a right to be jealous over anyone," he began, his eyes narrowed in a slight challenge. Suddenly, he had an urge to see what would tip her over the edge. Then he could understand her feelings a little easier. "I've claimed no one as mine, so why should I be jealous over any one feline?" he asked, his fluffy tail tip twitching now.
Fawnskip was shocked. Surely Blazingstar was lying! She stared at him as if he was insane, simply struggling to believe that he was speaking honestly. She recovered after just a few moments, chuckling in disbelief. ``You're funny, Blazingstar, you really are.`` She spun around, pacing towards the exit to the den before whipping back around and padding closer to the ginger tabby leader, her tail lashing behind her. Still, Fawnskip's golden eyes flared, and she continued having difficulties calming the bristling fur along her shoulders. Blazingstar was just so infuriating! He really knew how to get under her pelt. She smirked, and in a growling tone she meowed, ``Because I'm not interested in you anymore.`` This, of course, was a lie, but Blazingstar didn't need to know that.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:22 AM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Setosekit sat in the shadows of the hursery den, watching the rest of the clan talk and do normal clan stuff. She liked to just sit and observe her clanmates a small they chatted. Although she wasn't currently socializing herself, the small kit cod learn a lot by just observing. Flicking her patchy tail, the female fixed her luminescent gaze on a small form opposite her; Siennakit. Yes, that was her name. Deciding to say hi, Setosekit slowly got to her paws, flexing her claws in and out. With a half-smile pasted on her slender maw, the female padded over to the other kit, her pace even and sure. "Hello Siennakit." She meowed sincerely, dipping her black and orange head slightly in greeting. The female tapped the ground next to Siennakit with her tail and blinked. "Mind if I sit here?"

Siennakit blinked at her. What was she supposed to say? 'oh no sorry, this is actually kind of taken,'- it seemed that wasn't really an option. And, she doubted she could really mess this up so bad that this other young molly would start hating her. "I mean, uh, if you want." The feline said after a moment, flicking her tail absently. She considered asking for the other kit's name, since she was pretty sure she heard it from somewhere, but she had quite a bad memory for a combination of faces and names. And yet, she seemed to know the somali's name. Well. This is great. She thought with a slight huff. She shuffled her paws once, faintly wondering if she should start a conversation.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:01 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Queenie

Smokethorn trotted onto the training grounds, his paws pressing firmly against the ground with each step. His tail was held up, as was his head - a sign of his authority as an older feline. He padded directly to the center of the training moor, spinning around to face his apprentice before rocking back on his haunches, curling his tail at his side. He sat with impressive posture, his spine straight and his chest puffed out and his muzzle held high. Smokethorn, despite his intimidating position, offered Bumblepaw a warm and inviting smile.

Smokethorn was definitely not someone to be afraid of. No, Smokethorn was the friendliest and most playful tomcat in all the Clans. Often, he could be found in the nursery with his gentle mate and many kits, playing with all the kittens. He hated leaving his mate, Sunsong, all alone, but Smokethorn had to seeing how he had an apprentice to train. Especially now, after Smokethorn and Sunsong had just lost four kits. In total, the pair were parents to thirteen cats, but only four of them were currently alive. Smokethorn and his loving mate were known for bearing plenty of kits, as well as taking some in as their own. Many of their kits had been adopted, but several were also biologically theirs. Smokethorn had taken on an apprentice in an attempt to distract himself from the grief of losing offspring.

Speaking of... ``Bumblepaw, I always start training sessions off with a little running. After all, us WindClan cats are well-known for our speed and agility.`` Smokethorn was built for speed and agility, the perfect structure of a perfect WindClan-born feline. He was skinny - not a `I-haven't-eaten-in-ages-skinny`, but a `lithe-skinny`. He had long legs and small paws, but his limbs were very strong. His tail was also long and also thin but it balanced him out well. His whiskers were long and his hearing and vision were sharp.

``I'll give you a few tips. When you're running, press your paws firmly into the earth. Lower your body close to the ground, and always keep your head further down than your shoulders. The wind may bother your eyes and ears, so keep your eyes narrowed and fold your ears back. And long strides; when you go for the next step, push hard off the ground. Here - I'll show you.`` Smokethorn had trained multiple apprentices; he was very comfortable with training others, so his demonstrations came easy.

The gray tomcat rose from his spot, turning so his flank was facing Bumblepaw. He lowered his upper body, rump in the air. His paws shifted in preparation, and he folded his ears back while narrowing his eyes. After flashing his apprentice a quick smirk, Smokethorn was off. He dug his paws firmly into the ground, pushing off in order to gain ground. He lowered his lower body so he was parallel to the earth, but he was careful to keep his head under his shoulders. Smokethorn kept his eyes and ears protected, his whiskers pressed against his cheeks, and his tail streamed carelessly behind him. Smokethorn ran around Bumblepaw in wide circles, calmly breathing in the fresh air in order to prevent himself from running out of breath. He could run like this for ages! Smokethorn missed the times where he and Sunsong would come out onto the moor and just run.

Slowly, Smokethorn slowed into a trot before halting completely a few tail-lengths in front of Bumblepaw. He was breathing casually, as if he hadn't been running at such a speed at all. Everything about him was normal; there was absolutely no sign he'd been running. In an equally-casual tone, Smokethorn meowed, ``Your turn.``
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:37 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@AbsurdJinx

Bumblepaw took in a deep shaky breath, the cool moor wind seemed to steal his voice as he stared at his mentor. The tomcat was tall which made Bumblepaw's small stature seem like an inconvenience, rather than a gift. The small apprentice gulped watching Smokethorn run. Starclan, was he fast. The apprentice had raced his littermate countless times, always losing, despite being pure Windclan. To say the least, Bumblepaw was ashamed. He always hoped to be the best warrior, and now watching his mentor run circles around him Bumblepaw wasn't sure if he would be able to live up to his own expectation much less Smokethorn's.

He knew the tomcat was kind which almost made Bumblepaw more fearful. What happened if Smokethorn was disappointed in him, SO disappointed in fact he broke his kind smile and replaced it with disgust. Bumblepaw shook his head, forcing out the thought. No Bumblepaw, he told himself angrily. Don't think that.

Bumblepaw watched as Smokethorn stopped before him and plastered a nervous smile on his face. He hoped his mentor couldn't see past it. With yet another gulp Bumblepaw moved forward into place trying his best to mimic the warriors motions. Bumblepaw was small, yes, but not stocky. His limbs although short were perfectly proportionate to his thin frame. In fact, he looked perfectly Windclan bred, he just needed to be taller, and less awkward, so his strides could keep up with the rest of the cats in his clan.

Bumblepaw's felt his body lower to the ground, careful not to lay down. He tucked his ears back and narrowed his eyes, as instructed. He took one more deep breath imagining he was running with his littermates instead of presenting to Smokethorn. Suddenly Bumblepaw was off! The wind whipping at his face his eyes, although narrowed still being bit by the cold. And Bumblepaw loved it. He was going so fast he could barely see Smokethorn anymore he was just a gray blur in Bumblepaw's vision.

For a little bit Bumblepaw felt like he could do anything, then a his paw hit something uncomfortably and Bumble, being the awkward cat he was tumbled to the ground. Reality hitting him like a tree. He hissed at the air and his own stupidity. His eyes furiously turned to the cause of his fall, a small stone imbedded in the ground. Embarrassed Bumblepaw turned his attention to his paw. He was not damaged at all. The rock had just thrown him off course. Oddly this made Bumblepaw mad, if he was going to mess up, he'd mise' will have something to show for it.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; November 23rd, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:33 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Siennakit blinked at her. What was she supposed to say? 'oh no sorry, this is actually kind of taken,'- it seemed that wasn't really an option. And, she doubted she could really mess this up so bad that this other young molly would start hating her. "I mean, uh, if you want." The feline said after a moment, flicking her tail absently. She considered asking for the other kit's name, since she was pretty sure she heard it from somewhere, but she had quite a bad memory for a combination of faces and names. And yet, she seemed to know the somali's name. Well. This is great. She thought with a slight huff. She shuffled her paws once, faintly wondering if she should start a conversation.
Setosekit half smiled as she sat down beside Siennakit. "Thanks," the female purred lightly, flicking her tail. Since it didn't look to her as though the other kit would speak, the scruffy orange and black she-cat decided to start. "Are you looking forward to starting training. I've already been practicing my stalking and stuff. I don't know who my mentor will be, but I bet he or she will teach me a bunch." As Setosekit rambled on, she realized that she hadn't asked Siennakit anything, which was the respectful thing to do. "Do you know who yours is gonna be?"
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:59 PM

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Undercover )

Willowkit bounced up to the Breezerock as she was called. This was the moment she had been waiting for! Her eye scanned the clearing for Eburneanpaw, hoping she could see her friend. For once she did not care how her lazy eye looked. She would not let that spoil one of the best days of her life. Grinning, the kit spun to face Blazingstar. Worry for her leader made her pelt pick with unease. Willowkit had heard rumors about Blazingstar losing a life at the Gathering. Poor Blazingstar! she thought. That must be scary! Willowkit's attention was brought back to reality as she was called forward. Her tail tip trembled as she was renamed. It was a quirk of hers. In fact, she had many quirks. From trilling to bouncing around, Willowkit was an excitable kitten. Willowkit, now Willowpaw, kneaded her claws on the ground as Blazingstar wrapped up the ceremonies. When it was finished, Willowpaw sprung down from the Breezerock, and bounded into the clearing. "I'm an apprentice!" The apprentice bounced in a circle before searching for Eburneanpaw and Ebonyleaf
As Ebonyleaf listened to Blazingstar call the ceremony, the she-cat stood up and made he really way towards the front of Breezerock. She listened intently as Blazingstar named Mothkit as an apprentice. As she was apprentices to Lemonspotted, Ebonyleaf flicked her tail. Despite her status as a new warrior, only fourteen moons, the she-cat couldn't help hoping for an apprentice of her own one day. She would like to someday teach a young cat all about the warrior code and WindClan's territory. The Molly drew herself from her thoughts as another she-kit was called forward. Listening with ears pricked, she almost missed her name despite it. Mentor?! She wouldn't be a mentor?! Standing up, Ebonyleaf regained her smooth composure with a subtle reign on her emotions. Nontheless, excitment and a touch of nervousness flared inside te young warrior a small she touched noses with the excited apprentice. When she returned to the group of warriors she had been standing with, Willowpaw at her side, Ebonyleaf flicked her tail with joy and listened to the final two ceremonies. As she turned to her apprentice, the tall Molly smiled down at her. "I hope your ready to work hard." Ebonyleaf meowed, smiling. She remembered how excited she had been to become a warrior apprentice, and then a warrior.

Eburneanpaw looked up from his mouse that he was munching, hearing Blazingstar call the meeting. Twitching his long tail, Eburneanpaw scooted closer. As he caught Willowkit's gaze, a smile lit up his face. Finally! He mouthed, his meal forgotten. He was so proud and happy, he thought he would break his back from sitting so strait. As Willowkit's was called up, his paws buzzed with excitment for the she-cat. They would be able to train together now!! As she was given her apprentice name, Eburneanpaw cheered loudly. His gaze slid to her new mentor. Oh yes, Ebonyleaf. She was so tall! Eburneanpaw had patrolled with her once, and admired her speed and agility. As the ceremonies were finished up, Eburneanpaw jumped to his paws, weaving between his clanmates. The young tom bounced up to her and touché s noses with Willowpaw "We can train together now!" He purred, curling his toes with joy. Then the tom turned to Ebonyleaf, realizing she was beside the new apprentice. "Hi Ebonyleaf." He meowed, looking up at the tall warrior. Sorry for not noticing you. Why? Becuase my best friend can go exploring outside camp with me!! He didn't say the words aloud, of course, but he was still thinking of them. Turning back to Willowpaw, he smiled widely again.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:52 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
“ A turkey is a fat bird that can’t fly.” She put her chin up as if Setosekit was foolish,” I’m going to be deputy. But my warrior name for the moon or two I mentor an apprentice must be Heatherheart for my compassionate heart.” She smirked,” I assume you’ll be Setosedirt or Setoseworm?”
Setosekit frowned. Is it easy to catch? Could they eat it? If I try was a bird, she should be able to eat it. Then she looked up as Heatherkit spoke again. "Compassionate?" She snorted with amusement, not at all offended. She wouldn't let Heatherkit get on her nerves. "You have a lot of work to do before you have the attitude to become deputy." Her voice was even, not at all snarky. It was even and sincere; Setosekit was speaking the facts, after all. "I wasn't actually hoping for the name Setosesplash or Setosetuft. It would describe my fur." She turned and licked at her shoulder, flattening the scruffy fur. "Blazingstar will choose my warrior name, though. I'm sure he will give us a name that will reflect who we are as a warrior. Not as we want to be or how we see ourselves." She gave Heatherkit a wide smile. Using words to make he really seem wiser and older was a specialty of hers. Though her technique could use a little refinement, the she-cat was practicing.

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip adopted an embarrassed expression when Obsidiansky mentioned he once would've been thrilled to be her flirting victim. She even giggled softly, shaking her head slightly in disbelief. Her disbelief was genuine; no way Obsidiansky was once a tomcat who would openly invite flirtatious comments! He seemed so... dark and reserved, and Fawnskip had sorta assumed he'd always been that way. She imagined him to be a dark-pelted kit crouched in the far corner of the nursery, dully watching the other kits playing. She imagined him as an apprentice, a bored expression on his face as he followed his mentor through the territory. She imagined him as a warrior, quietly and gruffly leading others on a patrol. Fawnskip had trouble seeing Obsidiansky as a once happy-go-lucky feline.

She listened intensively, eager to absorb all the details. Fawnskip was determined to guess Obsidiansky's seemingly tragic backstory, and she was sure she'd guess correctly - eventually, that is. She tilted her head slightly as he finished, eyes narrowed in thought. After a few moments of silence, she asked, ``I have a feeling your story has something to do with flirting? Did she lie to you?`` This was the most common cause of heartbreak under the category of flirting. Lying is flirting's best friend - Fawnskip knew this better than anybody. If lies were the core of the situation, Obsidiansky's female friend was probably a flirt as well and had flirted - lied - her way into Obsidiansky's heart. Obsidiansky found out, and the relationship just fell apart due to the fact that trust was not a reliable factor.
Her disbelief showed, more so then her embarassment for Obsidiansky (who, thinking it would be the polite thing to do, ignored it) and gave her a friendly smile. "No, really! I know it really doesn't seem that way, but honestly, I would have." He told her, just in time to hear her guess. Flirting? That didn't have anything to do with Obsidiansky's backstory, but lying certainly did. His eyes twinkled as he worked out a way to answer her. "You're getting warmer with that. She didn't flirt with me, though." No, Obsidiansky had never had his heart broken through flirting. But he knew of cats who had and he was pretty sure it wasn't a good idea to get involved in that sort of thing. It was an easy and quick way to head for heartbreak city. Somewhere that the dark tom wasn't planning on getting sent to again. That was the main reason he had been so nervous and closed off with Fawnskip, worried that she was just trying to get through to him.

But now he was pretty sure she could be a good friend. A fun companion that he could talk to, and maybe someone that would be neutral in his tangled love life - much like Infernosky. That was about the only she cat in his life, at the moment, who wasn't tangled up in it. He'd be just as glad for Fawnskip to stay out of it... pretty or not, if she were neutral, he would have another ally that was sorely needed. Who knew, maybe he could get to trust her more! At the moment - he simply was not willing to tell the whole story of his life, the darker parts of his backstory, but she could at least have an outline. His closer friends at least had outlines, and knew the basics (but not details) of his own story. "Take another guess." He shot her a smile, which could be described as charming - and, depending on the cat it was directed towards, flirtatious - but Obsidiansky was not the type to flirt. Not really, anyways. He had never been good at it and had all but declared himself horrible at it. And he was getting pretty close to saying so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
the change had been drastic. he wasnt low to the ground anymore, nor was he stuttering. didnt even seem nervous. this is how hed usually feel when away from the eyes of his mate,cuckoosnarl. normally, he was upbeat and happy, positive and energetic. with him, he was broken down and forced to be something he was not. for right now, he wouldnt focus on that. hed focus on the playful nudge to his shoulder and the playful challenge obsidian had given him. he smiled,¨of course i do!¨ his green eyes narrowed, body tensing for what he was expecting.
"That's interesting," Obsidiansky mewed, with interest in his voice. He forced himself to sound as though all he was interested it was polite conversation, then crouched low to the ground in a starter's position. "But if you really like racing, I bet you're fast, and in that case..." His voice trailed off and his tail began twitching in anticipation of what was coming - "I get a headstart! Onyourmarkgetsetgo!" His words blended together as he glanced over at Larkfall, then shot off across the moors like a black bullet, paws carrying him so fast that he was practically running. It was exhilerating. This must be what flying felt like. There was no other way to describe it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
As Ebonyleaf listened to Blazingstar call the ceremony, the she-cat stood up and made he really way towards the front of Breezerock. She listened intently as Blazingstar named Mothkit as an apprentice. As she was apprentices to Lemonspotted, Ebonyleaf flicked her tail. Despite her status as a new warrior, only fourteen moons, the she-cat couldn't help hoping for an apprentice of her own one day. She would like to someday teach a young cat all about the warrior code and WindClan's territory. The Molly drew herself from her thoughts as another she-kit was called forward. Listening with ears pricked, she almost missed her name despite it. Mentor?! She wouldn't be a mentor?! Standing up, Ebonyleaf regained her smooth composure with a subtle reign on her emotions. Nontheless, excitment and a touch of nervousness flared inside te young warrior a small she touched noses with the excited apprentice. When she returned to the group of warriors she had been standing with, Willowpaw at her side, Ebonyleaf flicked her tail with joy and listened to the final two ceremonies. As she turned to her apprentice, the tall Molly smiled down at her. "I hope your ready to work hard." Ebonyleaf meowed, smiling. She remembered how excited she had been to become a warrior apprentice, and then a warrior.

Eburneanpaw looked up from his mouse that he was munching, hearing Blazingstar call the meeting. Twitching his long tail, Eburneanpaw scooted closer. As he caught Willowkit's gaze, a smile lit up his face. Finally! He mouthed, his meal forgotten. He was so proud and happy, he thought he would break his back from sitting so strait. As Willowkit's was called up, his paws buzzed with excitment for the she-cat. They would be able to train together now!! As she was given her apprentice name, Eburneanpaw cheered loudly. His gaze slid to her new mentor. Oh yes, Ebonyleaf. She was so tall! Eburneanpaw had patrolled with her once, and admired her speed and agility. As the ceremonies were finished up, Eburneanpaw jumped to his paws, weaving between his clanmates. The young tom bounced up to her and touché s noses with Willowpaw "We can train together now!" He purred, curling his toes with joy. Then the tom turned to Ebonyleaf, realizing she was beside the new apprentice. "Hi Ebonyleaf." He meowed, looking up at the tall warrior. Sorry for not noticing you. Why? Becuase my best friend can go exploring outside camp with me!! He didn't say the words aloud, of course, but he was still thinking of them. Turning back to Willowpaw, he smiled widely again.
As the tall, young warrior approached her, Willowpaw felt fear poke at her heart. Would her mentor accept her? She had a disibility, this Willowpaw knew, and it took many off guard. She was touchy about it. Very touchy. When her friend, Echopaw, pointed it out, she immediately grew defensive. It was instinct! Ebonyleaf seemed too excited to notice, however, and touched noses with Willowpaw. Her fear sunk down off into the depths of her mind, and was forgotten. Maybe nothing would be said. As Ebonyleaf spoke, Willowpaw straightened. Her eyes were bright and her heart felt light. This was so exciting! Willowpaw studied the molly. She had brown fur and jet black stripes. Albeit half of Ebonyleaf's face was blurry in her eyes, she could make out those amazing yellow eyes. Willowpaw nodded vigorously at her words. "Train me harder than any apprentice! I want to be the best fighter in all of WindClan!" Willowpaw blinked as she saw movement from the dispersing crowd. It was Eburneanpaw! Nearly squealing with joy, the apprentice bounced up to her friend. She touched noses with him, and almost bounced around at his words. "You'll have to show me all of the best spots in the territory! I've been waiting for ages," Willowpaw purred. As Eburneanpaw spoke to Ebonyleaf, she let her mind wander. What would Echopaw say? She had to tell him too! Eburneanpaw and Echopaw were her best friends right now! Willowpaw blinked as Eburneanpaw turned back to her. Had she been staring at him? Sheepishly, Willowpaw returned the smile.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Setosekit frowned. Is it easy to catch? Could they eat it? If I try was a bird, she should be able to eat it. Then she looked up as Heatherkit spoke again. "Compassionate?" She snorted with amusement, not at all offended. She wouldn't let Heatherkit get on her nerves. "You have a lot of work to do before you have the attitude to become deputy." Her voice was even, not at all snarky. It was even and sincere; Setosekit was speaking the facts, after all. "I wasn't actually hoping for the name Setosesplash or Setosetuft. It would describe my fur." She turned and licked at her shoulder, flattening the scruffy fur. "Blazingstar will choose my warrior name, though. I'm sure he will give us a name that will reflect who we are as a warrior. Not as we want to be or how we see ourselves." She gave Heatherkit a wide smile. Using words to make he really seem wiser and older was a specialty of hers. Though her technique could use a little refinement, the she-cat was practicing.
Heatherkit scoffled the Setosekit’s response off,” I can ask my uncle for a favor of picking your warrior name. He’d then press with Blazingstar until Blazingstar agrees.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread