Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:47 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
"Okay." Minnowkit mewed, standing to her slightly wobbly paws, her ears pricked as she stood. She was slightly shaky on her paws, and flicked her tail, then shrinking slightly. Everything was so..big. A beetle walked near her paw, and she squeaked, jumping and retreating a few pawsteps until it left. Her pelt grew hot, but she didn't show her embarrassment.
@Tigress

Minnowkit followed, her tail lowered as she gazed around. The apprentices den looked nice enough, and Minnowkit imagined herself moving out of the nursery and into the bigger den, full of training cats. Her eyes grew large. "When?" She mewed, tilting her head,
How long did she have to wait before sleeping in that den?
"When you're six moons old," Brightpaw said. "like me. I'm Brightpaw. It's to meet you and your littermates.", she said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 23rd, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:24 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"I'v been just sitting in the nursery with the other queens. I haven't done much." Owltail said while purring. "When do you think Kestelpaw will be done with his training."
Bump @Mayflower

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"When you're six moons old," Brightpaw said. "like me. I'm Brightpaw. It's to meet you and your littermates.", she said.
Minnowkit leaped when Brightpaw spoke. "I-I'm Minnowkit." She stuttered, glancing back at the den. She flicked her tail, her eyes shining. 6 moons. That sounded like a long time to wait, but she was positive she could make it after a bit.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:46 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Minnowkit leaped when Brightpaw spoke. "I-I'm Minnowkit." She stuttered, glancing back at the den. She flicked her tail, her eyes shining. 6 moons. That sounded like a long time to wait, but she was positive she could make it after a bit.
"You wanna know something else, Minnowkit?", the brownish-gray and white apprentice asked. "To be a warrior, you have to be at least twelve to fourteen moons.", Brightpaw said.

Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:14 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:

"You wanna know something else, Minnowkit?", the brownish-gray and white apprentice asked. "To be a warrior, you have to be at least twelve to fourteen moons.", Brightpaw said.

"Y-Yeah." She stuttered, nodding, interested in what Brightpaw would say next. The gray-and-white kitten looked up at her. "That seems like a long time being an apprentice." She mumbled, mostly to herself. She looked at a bigger den. That must be the warriors den. "I-Is that the w-warriors den?" She mumbled to Brightpaw.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Idjit

Quote:
"Y-Yeah." She stuttered, nodding, interested in what Brightpaw would say next. The gray-and-white kitten looked up at her. "That seems like a long time being an apprentice." She mumbled, mostly to herself. She looked at a bigger den. That must be the warriors den. "I-Is that the w-warriors den?" She mumbled to Brightpaw.
"Yep. That's the warriors den.", Brightpaw said, smiling. "You don't have to worry, Minnowkit, you and you're littermates will be apprentices soon."

Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

After a nice...well-needed run, Passionblaze found himself trotting into the clearing. He brought back to satisfying mice...well, one of them more on the scrawny side, but it was better than nothing! After distributing his gain, he sat down, his tail lashing for a moment. He eyed his fellow clanmates, throwing smiles at whichever ones caught his sullen gaze. That fight with the Syndicate wore him out, physically drained him and sore him. He didn't think it would take that long to heal from such pain, but it had. On top of that, he was pushing himself. He was always pushing himself. Passionblaze wanted to be bigger, he wanted to improve. He felt weakened in that battle, but they had won it. He wasn't dominated. Even when in beaten to a pulp, he shot back up. He readied himself for more pain - for more fights. It...it was the heat of the moment. Naturally, Passionblaze wasn't the type to strike violence. He was easy to approach, and very friendly, understanding, and polite. And, they say chivalry died...psh. Decorated with intricately set wounds, that made him appear more like artwork than an actual cat, Passionblaze was quite relieved that his seemingly thick pelt hid these...victories. These war gains. These trophies. Because he fought like a warrior, like a soldier.
Passionblaze's eyes widened slightly when he saw another approaching him. Shouting his name, the ginger Tom almost lost his footing from the state of shock. He briskly turned to his new company, giving a curt nod to listen to...who was this? Still new and all, Passionblaze was teaching himself to learn the names of his companions. When the other tom mentioned the upcoming battle with Windclan, Passionblaze jumped up, his fur bristling. "I almost forgot about that!" He exclaimed - how could he forget about that battle? If there was a tree, Passionblaze would had banged his head against it. Slowly, Passionblaze gained lost of control, but he was still self-conscious. He perked his ears towards his clan mate. "Oh, do you?" His voice was genuinely curious. He even gave a tilt of his head. "I'm all ears." He wiggled them upright, allowing the firmness of his stocky legs to relax from under mild pressure. If cats felt they couldn't go to their leader, Passionblaze was there to help them. He was an open minded tom that loved the opinions of others. And, exactly what this Tom had in mind about the upcoming war?
(I just reread the gathering RP with the leader’s and it doesn’t look like Goldenstar mentioned Shadowclan sheltering in RC, so I’m going to operate under the assumption that Morningblue didn’t know, but Passionblaze might have.)

Morningblue noticed but didn’t acknowledge that he had surprised the deputy with his abruptness. He was used to it. As far as Thunderclan cats went, he was in the larger side. He rarely laughed or smiled or even spoke to cats he didn’t know well. Not only that, but when he did speak, his voice tended to be even and cold. He saw no need to do anything different. He wasn’t out to make new friends. He had his sister, and that was all the closeness he needed. The large blue tom mostly kept his head down and did his duty like a good soldier, and like a good soldier, he excelled in battle not just because of his physical strength but the fact that he saw weaknesses and strategies that others sometimes didn’t.

“When Snowstar asked us to try hunting in Shadowclan the patrol I went with got very close to their camp because there was no scent of them and we decided to investigate. Shadowclan territory had been completely flooded and unusable. They couldn’t have stayed there. They must have taken shelter in another clan’s territory with the clan leader’s permission. It obviously wasn’t Thunderclan. If Windclan was really as short on prey as Blazingstar said, He would have asked for Shadowclan’s assistance in fighting Thunderclan then and there to put pressure on Shadowclan since the would be indebted to Windclan. That just leaves Skyclan and Riverclan, and with kits and sick cats in tow, Riverclan territory being much closer, and Riverclan being known for their plentiful fish, Riverclan is much more likely. If that’s the case, Shadowclan may feel indebted to Riverclan so soon after being sheltered by them. If Riverclan asks for their help, there is a good chance they will do so. I think we should try and persuade Riverclan to fight with us. If I’m right, we would gain the support of Riverclan and Shadowclan in one fell swoop.” His argument made, Morningblue sat on his haunches, his cold, green gaze fixed on Passionblaze as he waited to see what the tom thought of his reasoning.

Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Quote:

"Yep. That's the warriors den.", Brightpaw said, smiling. "You don't have to worry, Minnowkit, you and you're littermates will be apprentices soon."
Stoneheart watched from afar as Minnowkit chatted with a young she-cat around the age of an apprentice. It was nice to see she was making friends. Perhaps she would be apprenticed soon enough that they could train together. He let out a sigh. It only seemed like the other day that he and Crowsong decided that they wanted to have kits of their own. But he loved his kits nonetheless, they were ever so precious to him, ever so valuable to his heart. Stoneheart turned around making sure Adderkit was near by and made himself comfortable on the ground.

@Silentshade @little-life-light @SamCats

Come check out my forum game!

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Paige~

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw smiled,” There we go. You can settle down now, sweetheart.” She meowed politely,” What was your apprenticehood like?” She asked wanting a story.

Redpaw glanced at Boulderdust,” As in my language or I’m free to leave?” He meowed rather irritably.
"My apprentice hood? Well, let's see," Brambleleap laid back down in her nest, then attend an area in an offering for Pinkpaw to sit. "Wait. I said we'll see, but only you can see right now!" Brambleleap chuckled quietly, then shook her head. She began fidgeting with a ball of moss, rolling it back and forth between her paws as she spoke. "My apprentice hood was... Hard. I was blind, so it was rather hard for me to learn how to hunt and fight. I always needed someone with me to hunt, I needed to be able to hear someone moving to fight, it was just a mess. But I managed. I met Boulderdust in my apprentice hood, but we didn't know eachother well back then. Guess how much that changed!" Bramblekeap paused the story to look over in the direction of Boulderdust wth a smile. She then said, "I was actually a lot like your friend Redpaw's there with how I begaved. Whenever I was doing apprentice duties for the elders, everything had to be perfect. Perfect amount of moss, perfect fur for the elders, it just had to be perfect. But don't let that fool you, only Starclan knows how much of a mess I am." The long haired tabby laughed this time, loud and clear.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"My apprentice hood? Well, let's see," Brambleleap laid back down in her nest, then attend an area in an offering for Pinkpaw to sit. "Wait. I said we'll see, but only you can see right now!" Brambleleap chuckled quietly, then shook her head. She began fidgeting with a ball of moss, rolling it back and forth between her paws as she spoke. "My apprentice hood was... Hard. I was blind, so it was rather hard for me to learn how to hunt and fight. I always needed someone with me to hunt, I needed to be able to hear someone moving to fight, it was just a mess. But I managed. I met Boulderdust in my apprentice hood, but we didn't know eachother well back then. Guess how much that changed!" Bramblekeap paused the story to look over in the direction of Boulderdust wth a smile. She then said, "I was actually a lot like your friend Redpaw's there with how I begaved. Whenever I was doing apprentice duties for the elders, everything had to be perfect. Perfect amount of moss, perfect fur for the elders, it just had to be perfect. But don't let that fool you, only Starclan knows how much of a mess I am." The long haired tabby laughed this time, loud and clear.
Pinkpaw nodded,"I see. It must have been extremely hard training without vision, as my mentor once made me do battle training with my eyes closed for in case a cat blinds me in battle...i doubt one cat could strike both eyes I'd guess...but a flea of prevention is worth a squirrel of cure." She meowed smiling softly at the warrior,"Did you and Boulderdust ever have kits?" She asked hoping that wasn't a soft spot.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread