Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:46 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:45 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:40 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by XxGhostStarsxX
Today 05:36 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:34 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"The world is just cruel like that sometimes.But I can get rid of him.Forever." She said mysteriously,but sothingly.She sat beside Swanheart,offering no affection,but she had a sympathetic expression.It's all going as planned. she thought to herself,being carefully not to let her victory show.She would have plenty of time for that later.
I keep forgetting these are cats talking not the actual people xD )
She sniffled and shook her head there was still hope maybe she can find out the truth by asking coldwind himself
" w-w-wait please let me talk.....to....him before you get rid of him please let me hear his side if he lies then you may do as you please step mother " she pleaded as she looked into the older she cats eyes her brown ones were full of plead and cuteness that it would have to take a heart made of stone to turn away and say no. She looked as she did when she was a kit back then she used the same tactic of the eyes on her father which he always falled for.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:14 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
I keep forgetting these are cats talking not the actual people xD )
She sniffled and shook her head there was still hope maybe she can find out the truth by asking coldwind himself
" w-w-wait please let me talk.....to....him before you get rid of him please let me hear his side if he lies then you may do as you please step mother " she pleaded as she looked into the older she cats eyes her brown ones were full of plead and cuteness that it would have to take a heart made of stone to turn away and say no. She looked as she did when she was a kit back then she used the same tactic of the eyes on her father which he always falled for.
Raventalon was a bit surprised,but she knew she could still make this work."Do as you please.He will obviously lie,but I guess you must see for yourself.Ask around if you need to,but it will not do much good." She said,standing back up.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Raventalon was a bit surprised,but she knew she could still make this work."Do as you please.He will obviously lie,but I guess you must see for yourself.Ask around if you need to,but it will not do much good." She said,standing back up.
Swanheart smiled and nodded quickly " thank you ! " she meowed and ran quickly to where coldwind may have been ..please let her be wrong .
please let step mother be wrong starclan please!what do I do she thought " COLDWIND! COLDWIND! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU PLEASE! "She yelled and skidded to a halt her fur felt on edge

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Swanheart smiled and nodded quickly " thank you ! " she meowed and ran quickly to where coldwind may have been ..please let her be wrong .
please let step mother be wrong starclan please!what do I do she thought " COLDWIND! COLDWIND! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU PLEASE! "She yelled and skidded to a halt her fur felt on edge
Raventalon walked out of the camp,probably to hunt,leaving Swanheart and coldwind alone to talk.Coldwind came out of the warriors den,still half asleap." What is it?I thought you was in the warriors den?" He asked.He glanced around,expecting to see something wrong,but he didn't see anything.

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Raventalon walked out of the camp,probably to hunt,leaving Swanheart and coldwind alone to talk.Coldwind came out of the warriors den,still half asleap." What is it?I thought you was in the warriors den?" He asked.He glanced around,expecting to see something wrong,but he didn't see anything.
Swanheart breathed quickly she soon calmed down
" I'm asking this as kind and as calm as possible .....did you murder your mate and kits? I just want to know .... Because my step mother said so ..and I don't want to believe her just yet and I'm sorry for asking this truly " she meowed and her head was down so were her ears

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Swanheart breathed quickly she soon calmed down
" I'm asking this as kind and as calm as possible .....did you murder your mate and kits? I just want to know .... Because my step mother said so ..and I don't want to believe her just yet and I'm sorry for asking this truly " she meowed and her head was down so were her ears
He looked at her for a moment,thinking this was some kind of sick joke,as if he expected her to burst out laughing,but when she didnt,he realized she truly believed he killed his mate."I told you.She died at the gathering.We had kits,but they died either from hunger or sickness." He said slowly,trying not to remember the painfully memory.

Last edited by Static; November 24th, 2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:09 PM

Quote:
He looked at her for a moment,thinking this was some kind of sick joke,as if he expected her to burst out laughing,but when she didnt,he realized she truly believed he killed his mate."I told you.She died at the gathering.We had kits,but they died either from hunger or sickness." He said slowly,trying not to remember the painfully memory.
Swanhesrts ears perked up her mouth dropped open in shock she had been played a fool! " I'm so so so sorry ! My step mother said that you did! I shouldn't have fallen for it ! That's it if she wants war then she will get war " she meowed her fur was on end and her claws out

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Swanhesrts ears perked up her mouth dropped open in shock she had been played a fool! " I'm so so so sorry ! My step mother said that you did! I shouldn't have fallen for it ! That's it if she wants war then she will get war " she meowed her fur was on end and her claws out
"So your stepmother said this?Where is she now?" He asked.He was trying not to get angry,but he couldn't hide the anger rising in his voice.He knew there where rumors about him and his mate,but this was going to far!Especially if someone had done it to manipulate his their own daughter, who was the only cat he had now that he was close to.

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:
"So your stepmother said this?Where is she now?" He asked.He was trying not to get angry,but he couldn't hide the anger rising in his voice.He knew there where rumors about him and his mate,but this was going to far!Especially if someone had done it to manipulate his their own daughter, who was the only cat he had now that he was close to.
She heard the anger in his voice and she couldnt stay nice and calm any more either she felt rage in her soul her brown eyes showed hatred as she narrowed them " I think she's hunting now by starclan pray she runs into dogs before we find her ..... Like I warned her if she even tries even tries to bring my family down there will be war" she meowed darkly

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:32 PM

Quote:
She heard the anger in his voice and she couldnt stay nice and calm any more either she felt rage in her soul her brown eyes showed hatred as she narrowed them " I think she's hunting now by starclan pray she runs into dogs before we find her ..... Like I warned her if she even tries even tries to bring my family down there will be war" she meowed darkly
He nodded."Should we wait for her here or go out and suprised her ourselves?" He growled. He couldn't wait to sink his claws into her fur after making such a horrible story.Either was fine with him.If they waited for her at camp,she would be shamed for being beaten in the middle of camp,and if the leader happened to see it,he would explain everything and she would be punished severely,maby even banished,but on the other paw,if they went out now,the could suprise her and confront her oppenly without holding back.They could chase her out themselves.Either option worked in their favor in his opinion.