Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:26 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:16 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:57 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:54 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Misty wasn't used to flirting. Let alone talking to some male toms. She smiling slightly, fur warming her in the cold air. "Sure is a nice day." She mewed. Mistytuft closed her eyes for a few moments letting out a purr.
He purred back at her and smiled. He picked her ear and brushed pass her before sitting next to her
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He purred back at her and smiled. He picked her ear and brushed pass her before sitting next to her
Misty looked over at the tom, the fresh kill, and herself before speaking. She opened her maw slightly. Pausing before stuttering to speak for a moment. "Would... Would you like to eat something?" She mewed.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,” I enjoy walking or basking in the sun...call me an elder if you want.” He laughed lightly.
She laughed and gave Orangepaw a mischievous side glance before tackling him to the ground.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:57 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Misty looked over at the tom, the fresh kill, and herself before speaking. She opened her maw slightly. Pausing before stuttering to speak for a moment. "Would... Would you like to eat something?" She mewed.
He nodded, “yea, I think so.” He smiled and laid down his head on his paws. He yawned and stretched his back legs
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Thank you <3)
(I'll probably bring Echoskip in when you're a little less busy- don't want to stress you out too much xD)
@Sasukewolf (madness) I'll post in the nursery after your reply <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD okay!!)

Lostface nods as he begins to walk by Daypaw but looks at them. “ .... thank you for helping my mate. It means a lot to me really it does. I’ve lost my former mate to something like this and back than it was my fault.... I thank you my friend. You’re a good cat my friend “ he says as he immediately begins to follow his mate purring loudly with happiness and excitement @woly
[ill send yall a vm when im ready ;w; thank you for your patience <3]
daydream only knew too wel what loss felt like. they gave a content sigh towards the tom,¨your mates in good paws, i assure you.¨ they mewed, watching them walk out of the den. even after all of this time, they were still not used to thank yous. it felt nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Elmpaw nodded,” You seem sick of me so I’ll go to my den. (If i want him to get cleared to return to duties, do I need to reapply him or can I in two days have him return?)
Dawnpaw paused,”So my father wasn’t important enough to Starclan to let you see them in real life to warn you, or cause you to fall asleep to tell you?” Her rage started to go more towards Starclan and less towards Daydream
[reapply please !]
¨thats debatable. but if you need anything, dont hesitate to come check in with me, no matter how grumpy i am.¨ they replied.
//
daydream stared at the shecat for a moment. they didnt like starclan one bit, infact, they hated them with a burning passion. to see cats in pain like this, to see them hurting, hurt them. ¨starclan plays god. i dont know how anything works when it comes to them, honestly.¨
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:40 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
perhaps marigoldfur should show more appreciation-- to be honest, out of all the mothers there could be, she was on the neglectful side. she didn't help her child when they'd needed her the most, and they grew up to be someone strong and special without her care and without her help. perhaps she didn't think she was needed, and she'd taken her own leave- she didn't speak to many cats in general, to be quite honest. she should've tried to reconcile with them before, daydream, her wonderful child who looked so much like her. but every time she thought about it, she'd simply push the thought away from her mind. she'd dwelled on her mate's death too much to worry about their nightmares, and eventually they'd drifted further and further away from each other.

however, drifting apart didn't mean marigoldfur wouldn't respond to a call for her, a call for a medicine cat's mother. the she-cat's ears quickly perked at that familiar voice, the important member of her clan who she'd tried to care for, her child that deserved a better mother than she'd ever been. they'd relied on other parental figures, and turning around to meet daydream's gaze, her eyes softened with what seemed to be almost hurt. "...daydream. it's a wonderful name." she whispered towards her child, shaking her head with a small sigh. "...how are you, dear?"
even calling her mother felt foreign. daydream had let so many cats into their life to replace her, to forget about her, that the title felt..weird. off. but it was true, she was their birth mother, whether they liked it or not. over the time of being a medcat they had learned that the bond between a kit and a mother was undescribable, and for that, daydream couldn't blame her for not giving them a cold shoulder. at the compliment of their name, normally they would've said some snarky remark. they would've told her that they should've been there to tell them how cool the name daypaw was when they received it, or how she should've been there in general. but they didnt. they stayed quiet. they wanted to give her a chance. they had never felt so small in their life. this was their mother of all cats ! normally, they would feel tall, walking confidently knowing that they could push her away. but now, here they were, crumbling. they didnt show any aggression, no snarky comments, nothing.

¨the names ironic, i know.¨ they gave a chuckle but it held no humor in it.

they didnt know exactly what to say. they didnt know what to start with honestly. what about their best friend dying ? or their adoptive mother dying? or the fact that they've almost died twice without her even knowing ? it was a lot to take in, alot to live through again. but she deserved to know. daydream never thought theyd think that. but right now, they had no one. they had cut ties with so many cats in their life, leaving them behind in their tracks despite them being so close. they couldve talked to marigoldfur any day if they wanted to, but they hesitated until now. even if they were full grown, they had been through countless traumatizing things. they needed their mom.

they took another step forward, looking towards the ground. their eyes were watering now. everything was coming back to them at once. cricketpaw.the flood. the gathering. geckleaf.cricketpaw.the flood. the gathering.geckoleaf. they didnt say anything, it felt like water was filling their lungs again, suffocating. they flickered their gaze from the ground to her eyes,¨a lot has been going on..i just.¨ they hesitated. but they knew they shouldnt. they knew this was the right thing to do, to reconnect,¨can you just...hold me? i really need you, mama.¨

@Charmer
[starter for our pre-plot rp !]
daypaw was now daydream. they padded into the clearing, coming back from the starcave. they ceremony had been a bit rocky with crimson, but successful nonetheless. it felt surreal to be a full medicine cat now. it felt..good. good to be in their rightful place. no mater how much they wondered what life would be like if they were a warrior, they knew this was the place for them. they didnt expect someone to make a big deal of it, so they simply started padding towards the entrance to the medcat den, or of course, their second home.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
even calling her mother felt foreign. daydream had let so many cats into their life to replace her, to forget about her, that the title felt..weird. off. but it was true, she was their birth mother, whether they liked it or not. over the time of being a medcat they had learned that the bond between a kit and a mother was undescribable, and for that, daydream couldn't blame her for not giving them a cold shoulder. at the compliment of their name, normally they would've said some snarky remark. they would've told her that they should've been there to tell them how cool the name daypaw was when they received it, or how she should've been there in general. but they didnt. they stayed quiet. they wanted to give her a chance. they had never felt so small in their life. this was their mother of all cats ! normally, they would feel tall, walking confidently knowing that they could push her away. but now, here they were, crumbling. they didnt show any aggression, no snarky comments, nothing.

¨the names ironic, i know.¨ they gave a chuckle but it held no humor in it.

they didnt know exactly what to say. they didnt know what to start with honestly. what about their best friend dying ? or their adoptive mother dying? or the fact that they've almost died twice without her even knowing ? it was a lot to take in, alot to live through again. but she deserved to know. daydream never thought theyd think that. but right now, they had no one. they had cut ties with so many cats in their life, leaving them behind in their tracks despite them being so close. they couldve talked to marigoldfur any day if they wanted to, but they hesitated until now. even if they were full grown, they had been through countless traumatizing things. they needed their mom.

they took another step forward, looking towards the ground. their eyes were watering now. everything was coming back to them at once. cricketpaw.the flood. the gathering. geckleaf.cricketpaw.the flood. the gathering.geckoleaf. they didnt say anything, it felt like water was filling their lungs again, suffocating. they flickered their gaze from the ground to her eyes,¨a lot has been going on..i just.¨ they hesitated. but they knew they shouldnt. they knew this was the right thing to do, to reconnect,¨can you just...hold me? i really need you, mama.¨

@Charmer
[starter for our pre-plot rp !]
daypaw was now daydream. they padded into the clearing, coming back from the starcave. they ceremony had been a bit rocky with crimson, but successful nonetheless. it felt surreal to be a full medicine cat now. it felt..good. good to be in their rightful place. no mater how much they wondered what life would be like if they were a warrior, they knew this was the place for them. they didnt expect someone to make a big deal of it, so they simply started padding towards the entrance to the medcat den, or of course, their second home.
Nightpaw had been up early that morning and arrived at the medicine den to see that Daypaw hadn’t returned yet. It was fine by her. They’d be back soon enough. The little Black shecat was crouched in the slight shadows near the den entrance counting on her black pelt to conceal her long enough to show Daypaw how she’d been practicing her pounce. She kept low to the ground, completely forgetting about her tail, which was sticking up and waving about excitedly as she saw her friend approach. She sprang at the medicine cat with claws sheathed and paws splayed and soft. “Got ya!” She declared, mid spring.

Last edited by Charmer; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:53 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:09 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowflower made her way out of the warriors den with a long yawn. The she-cat looked around the camp for a moment, seeing Flowerpaw. She walked over to the apprentice with a friendly smile. "Flowerpaw isn't it?" asked Meadowflower, hoping that she had gotten the right name for the younger cat.
Flowerpaw was caught by surprise by the older cat. She wasn't expecting someone to talk to her. No, that was a lie. She wasn't expecting someone being friendly and talking to her. She smiled slightly, shyness seeping in. "Yes." She said softly, a little louder than a whisper. "You're Meadowflower, right?" The smaller cat had noticed the warrior around a few times and hoped she got their name right. Now was no time to become embarrassed. @Ennard

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; November 24th, 2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 07:54 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[ill send yall a vm when im ready ;w; thank you for your patience <3]
daydream only knew too wel what loss felt like. they gave a content sigh towards the tom,¨your mates in good paws, i assure you.¨ they mewed, watching them walk out of the den. even after all of this time, they were still not used to thank yous. it felt nice.

[reapply please !]
¨thats debatable. but if you need anything, dont hesitate to come check in with me, no matter how grumpy i am.¨ they replied.
//
daydream stared at the shecat for a moment. they didnt like starclan one bit, infact, they hated them with a burning passion. to see cats in pain like this, to see them hurting, hurt them. ¨starclan plays god. i dont know how anything works when it comes to them, honestly.¨
Dawnpaw nodded,"That sounds about right ruling the living and the dead." She meowed," Who knows,they could rule the unseen along with the seen." (okay I'm going to stop quoting that thing my church says)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
Soaringkit nervously entered the den, it stinks in here. her gaze scanned the neatly organized herb supplies, the injuried cats, the angry, griefstriken apprentice and the other two kits entering the den with her, their mothers asked them to see in Daydream would teach them about the necessary herbs to live. She didn’t really know what to say, it was to overwelming, and in her nest, her mother would slap her for speaking so she didn’t speak up and risk starting Daydream. Yes, she was abused, no she didn’t know that was the word for it or that it wasn’t normal.

Smokeykit’s light grey fur was rumbled and she bounced into the den and squeaked in excitement slowing herself to a halt causing her to fall, she stood up and shook her pelt out, sending a little bit of dirt flying around the entrance of the den. Her blue eyes were bright. “ It reaks in here.” she meowed

Bunnykit’s black fur stood out from Smokeykit’s grey fur and Soaringkit’s creme colored fur, she took a whiff It smells...not awful, not good, not neutral...strange,yes it smells strange it here. her eye twitched at Smokeykit,” Don’t be rude Smokeykit.” she hated her sister. She was a bully. Yes, she was, but only with kits who aren’t her family. She never bullied Soaringkit, who wasn’t her littermate like Smokeykit was because she knew Soaringkit was abused enough at home. She cleared her throat,” Daydream? Soaringkit’s mother, and Smokeykit and I’s mother asked us to see if you could teach us the simple necissary herbs for warriors. I know Soaringkit and I can behave in this den, no guarentees on my spunky sister Smokeykit however.” She meowed acting rather serious for a two moon old kit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
(Head’s up for this RP Rasberrybubble will bring up Starclan if Daydream ever pretends to support them, now is the time to)
Rasberrybuble came stumbling into the den blind with grief, she colapsed on the floor whailing, she knew it was humiliating a warrior crying, but she had held these tears back for moons, not just two or five, her whole life”Why does Starclan punish me for loving cats!” she whimpered,” They killed my mother when I was a kit, they killed my brother when I was an apprentice. They caused me to technically kill my mentor as an apprentice. They caused me to get my mate killed. They caused my kits to die in the flood. They killed my first apprentice. They caused my second apprentice to join the Dark Forest and attemp to kill me and if I had known she was sick I wouldn’t have killed her doing one blow to her.” She gasped in tears,” How do I prevent myself from not loving my adoptive kit Eclipsepaw, my crush, my apprentice Newtpaw. It’s impossible not to love anyone. Why is Starclan so cruel to me.” She whimpered sobbing in her own pool of tears.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 24th, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 07:55 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She laughed and gave Orangepaw a mischievous side glance before tackling him to the ground.
Orangepaw colapsed to the ground I don't normally play fight, oh well..he was on his stomach so he flailed his paws in her face helplessly, like a kit fighting Halite.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread