Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:30 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 06:22 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Forestclan~Normal warrior RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Rockpelt's eyes widened when Silverfeather flicked his shoulder, but still chased after her despite being startled.

(If @Ant accepts Owlwhisper as a mentor)
Owlwhisper padded softly towards her apprentice, Claypaw. She tilted her head in a questioning manner. "Would you like to practice hunting or fighting? Or would you rather take a break today?"

Morningdove began sorting various herbs in her den, she began listing them in her head.
Claypaw looked up from his daily groom as his mentor approached him,"I think I need more training when it comes to hunting."He answered.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs “ that is true~” he says as he begins to lick her ear “ can’t it be only us? I am a good warrior after all”
Gracefulspider let out a purr. "Yes you are." She agreed. "I'll make sure to get us some alone time." She whispered a gleam in her blue gaze. "but I must send out patrols." She added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Roseflight looked down at Squirrelpaw. "Yes I heard it. Lets go." She mewed hurriedly while turning and running in the direction of the screech checking to make sure her apprentice followed. She burst through some bushes in time to see the fox grab Icepaws tail pulling her back.

Icepaw Screeched in pain and turned ranking her claws across the fox's face. The fox let go with a snarl just as Roseflight leaped onto its back. "Squirrelpaw take Icepaw back to camp and get help!" She yelled biting the scruff of the fox. @Fuzzyfeline
Squirrlepaw slashed the fox's muzzle right before his mentor ordered him to take Icepaw back and get help. Thankfully he was a bit bigger then Icepaw and could get her to her paws and half carry half push her to camp. "I'll be back with help!" He called to Roseflight. "Come on morningdove needs t mend your wounds!" he added to Icepaw a hint of worry in his voice making in a bit high-pitched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russetpaw blinked at the mouse.
He sat there in silence for a few moments before replying. "No. You can have first bite."
"Oh, okay." Scorpionpaw meowed then took a bite of the mouse. She sat up and flicked her tail for Russetpaw to take a bite.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Happy Thanksgiving guys!!

"Oh, okay." Scorpionpaw meowed then took a bite of the mouse. She sat up and flicked her tail for Russetpaw to take a bite.
[Happy Thanksgiving to you too!]

Russetpaw blinked and stared at the mouse. After a few moments passed he bent down and took a bite of the prey.
He swiped his tongue around his lips when he had finished.

Character Site

Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:27 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

(HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! )
Owlwhisper nodded and started walking towards the outskirts of town, she knew of a good place to hunt. She looked back to see if he followed.
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:51 AM

Quote:
(HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! )
Owlwhisper nodded and started walking towards the outskirts of town, she knew of a good place to hunt. She looked back to see if he followed.
Claypaw caught up quickly and bounced around his mentor,"So are we going to the usual place or maybe a new one?"He asked attentively.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Owlwhisper looked at her apprentice and smiled. "A new one." She sat down when they reached an area with lots of foliage. "Mice, Voles, and other prey like hiding here, this is also where we're hunting."
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Owlwhisper looked at her apprentice and smiled. "A new one." She sat down when they reached an area with lots of foliage. "Mice, Voles, and other prey like hiding here, this is also where we're hunting."
Claypaw tasted the air and brought in the sweet smells of prey,"Smells tasty here."He chirped and then searched around the area with his sense.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

(Happy late thanksgiving^.^)

Icepaw nodded looking back at Roseflight who was distracting the fox. She padded forward letting Squirrelpaw help her. As soon as they reached camp she almost collided into Silverfeather and Rockpelt who were leaving. "Roseflight needs help fighting the fox! Squirrelpaw can show you the way" She mewed urgently looking at Squirrelpaw.

Silverfeather nodded. "You go to the medicine den and we'll take care of it." She commanded as Dovestar padded up.

Icepaw went to the medicine den looking back one at them with worry in her eyes.

Dovestar looked around the camp for warriors who were still there. "Silverheart, Rockpelt and Silverfeather come with me to help Roseflight. Squirrelpaw you will lead the way.

@Echofall @Fuzzyfeline @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Tazzy; November 24th, 2017 at 09:20 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

[Happy Thanksgiving to you too!]

Russetpaw blinked and stared at the mouse. After a few moments passed he bent down and took a bite of the prey.
He swiped his tongue around his lips when he had finished.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
(Happy late thanksgiving^.^)

Icepaw nodded looking back at Roseflight who was distracting the fox. She padded forward letting Squirrelpaw help her. As soon as they reached camp she almost collided into Silverfeather and Rockpelt who were leaving. "Roseflight needs help fighting the fox! Squirrelpaw can show you the way" She mewed urgently looking at Squirrelpaw.

Silverfeather nodded. "You go to the medicine den and we'll take care of it." She commanded as Dovestar padded up.

Icepaw went to the medicine den looking back one at them with worry in her eyes.

Dovestar looked around the camp for warriors who were still there. "Silverheart, Rockpelt and Silverfeather come with me to help Roseflight. Squirrelpaw you will lead the way.

@Echofall @Fuzzyfeline @Sasukewolf (madness)

Squirrelpaw nodded and turned tail and sprinted off. He glanced back once or twice. "Come on it's this way!" He called back.

Scorpionpaw's purr died as she caught sight of Icepaw and heard Dovestar call for warriors. "What's going on?" She wondered out loud.

Gracefulspider spun around to look at Dovestar. I need to help. She thought. Casting a sorrowful gaze at her mate she ran over to see what was wrong. "Icepaw what happened?" She asked her apprentice a hint if worry in her meow.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Scorpionpaw's purr died as she caught sight of Icepaw and heard Dovestar call for warriors. "What's going on?" She wondered out loud.
Russetpaw jumped to his paws with his tail slightly raised in the air. He watched as Squirrelpaw raced out of camp with the warriors behind him. "Seems like a cat is in trouble or injured." He told her as he began to follow quietly.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 24th, 2017 at 11:19 PM.