Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:36 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 06:35 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by Bean
Today 06:34 PM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM

Old September 16th, 2017, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default TattleClan

Many years ago, before Clans were even in the forest; five groups ruled the forest. Each had it's own leader. Tattle Tail, Sky Flower, Flare Fur, Lightning, and Star Blaze.
They each were leaders of these groups, and there were no successors. No deputies. Leaders carried out their jobs alone, no exceptions. Unless, of course, they asked for assistance themselves.
Medicine Cats are the more familiar term for you, though these groups referred to these 'medicine cats' as normal cats. They were simply normal cats with their own den and extensive herb knowledge, unlike the warriors of these groups. These cats were allowed to take mates and have kits with them at the time, which caused trouble when the medicine cat tried to treat their patients while listening to the pitiful mewls of their kittens in the background, hoping to be done soon so they could play with their kits. Medicine cats were allowed to do anything a warrior could do; take a mate, have kits, leave camp, hunt. All of that stuff. Though hunting was rare for medicine cats, as most of them had never had warrior training and lacked knowledge of how to hunt unless they had previously been a warrior's apprentice, the medicine cats basically hunted for herbs. They searched in camp and out of camp, anywhere in the territory. There were places they checked often, because herbs grew well in that area, and some places hardly ever checked. If you have read this, type 'Tattle' in the other section of your form.
Warriors were only allowed to become mentors if they were 24 Moons and higher. No younger, no exceptions. Warriors, however, were allowed to become deputy regardless of if they had trained any cats, or were training any currently. Senior warriors had more respect than younger warriors, which caused quarrels and arguments when they started conversations and acted even the slightest bit disrespectful to their elders/younger group members. If you have read this right 'Quarrel' in the other section of your form.
Every moon, the clan medicine cats would leave the camp for a small journey to the Crystal Star Pond to speak with each other and discuss new herbs or good ways to heal their group mates that were unbeknownst before they had shared it. The way to the Crystal Star Pond was simple; there was a small hole in the ground, big enough for a few cats to fit in one at a time. It was in the middle of a place that no cat claimed, somewhere between the borders of all the groups. If you entered it, a small expanse of crystals and rock would greet you. No crystals were near the floors, so your paws would be safe if you continued. If you continued padding forward, you would later see two split ways, and one down the center. Go right, and you would see the small tunnel-related area you had been going through open up into a much larger space, with a pond there. If you put your nose beside the water and closed your eyes for a moment, you would drift into a dream, where you would share tongues with your ancestors. No cat is allowed to share what they saw; what they do with their ancestors is private. It is knowledge only they can have, no one else.
Medicine Cats decide their apprentices. When they feel ready to take one on, or see a kitten/apprentice that would serve a great medicine cat apprentice, they must discuss with the Leader if wanting that cat as their apprentice. IF, and only if, the leader agrees the medicine cat can have that cat as their apprentice. Medicine cats can take apprentices on at any time, regardless of their age, ongoing events, etc. If the kitten or apprentice do not wish to become a medicine cat apprentice, they must first consult the medicine cat if that is alright, for them to become a regular apprentice. If the medicine cat responds that it is fine, they may change. If not, they must stay, whether they like it or not.

Our Story:
Many years ago, before Clans were even in the forest; five groups ruled the forest. Each had it's own leader. Tattle Tail, Sky Flower, Flare Fur, Lightning, and Star Blaze.
They each were leaders of these groups, and there were no successors. They battled over borders and fought over prey. Sometimes they hunted on each others' territory and denied it when accusations were made. They even made false claims simply to lead their clans into battle for hate for each other.
That is, until the five medicine cats gathered one night, in the Crystal Star Pond, and shared tongues with their ancestors. They all shared a dream. They saw one another in their dreams, and they met their ancestors. Their ancestors warned them of a prophecy. A prophecy like no other. It led to death.
Stars will fall in blood
And death will rule the forest.

Three cats were given special powers, ones beyond their control. It was not the doing of their ancestors; it was the doing of those who died who lied and murdered, who did not have pure hearts and had evil spirits. Those who were sent to the Weeping Forest, whom had water black as darkness and rivers gooey as possible. Who tricked cats into becoming their apprentices through dreams. Who killed for fun and joy.
The prophecy ended moons later, and here we are now. With a new prophecy.

Moons will crash
Stars Will Fly
Many blossoms will dry

Our ancestors have chosen 4 cats.

Terms:
Leader - Self-Explanatory
Heal Cat- Medicine Cat
Healing Cat Apprentice - Self Explanatory
Heal Cat- Medicine Cat
Warrior Cat - Warrior
Greenhorn- Warriors' Apprentice
Kit - Kitten, Self-Explanatory
Elder - Elderly Cats, Self-Explanatory
Rain Flower - Chervil
Long-Leg - Twoleg, Human
Long-Leg Den - Human buildings, structures, homes
Thunderpath - Streets, Roads
Long-Leg Stuff - Self-Explanatory
Rotfood - Rotten Food, Crowfood

Territory:
To be added, my fingers are falling off.

We are finally at the form! Hurray! Stuff Will Be Added, Such As Allegiances.
Form:
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Rank -
Personality -
Appearance -
Other -
Questions -
Clan:
~~~~~~~~~

Allegiances:

TattleClan

Leader - [Bark Flare]=@Hopekit
Deputy - It's not an actual deputy, it's a cat the leader looks to for advice.
Heal Cat -
Heal Cat Apprentice - [Sorrel Paw]=@Ant
Elders -
Warriors -
Greenhorns / Apprentices -
Kittens -

FlareClan

Leader - [Storm Star]=@Ant
Deputy - It's not an actual deputy, it's a cat the leader looks to for advice. [Marble Moon]=@Undercover
Heal Cat -
Heal Cat Apprentice -
Elders -
Warriors -
Kittens -

BlossomClan

Leader -
Heal Cat -
Heal Cat Apprentice -
Elders -
Warriors -
Kittens -

LightningClan

Leader - [Maple Star]=@Shadow
Heal Cat - [Feather Fall]=@Blue Jay
Heal Cat Apprentice -
Elders -
Warriors - [Night Howl]=@Undercover |s| [Shining Star]=@Hopekit)
Greenhorns / Apprentices - [[Silvery gray with pale blue eyes]Glowing Moon]]=@Aura |s| [Clay Paw]=@Ant
Kittens -

SilhouetteClan

Leader -
Deputy - It's not an actual deputy, it's a cat the leader looks to for advice. [Dark Flight]=@Ant
Heal Cat - [Leaf Shine]=@Hopekit
Heal Cat Apprentice -
Elders -
Warriors -
Kittens -

BlazeClan [Long Lost Clan, Lives In Different Territory]

Leader - [[Dark brown tabby with white 'socks' and lime green eyes]Thorn Star]=@Aura
Heal Cat - [[Russet with amber eyes]Leaping Fox]=@Aura
Heal Cat Apprentice -
Elders -
Warriors -
Apprentices -
Kittens -

Weeping Forest

Cats: [Broken Tooth]=@Shadow
[ Torn Apart ]=@Forgetsong
Apprentices:

CelestialClan
{StarClan}

Cats:
Prophecies:
Omens:
If I forgot any ranks tell me.

Kittypets: ([Sun]=@Shadow) ([Frost]=@Shadow)
Loners:
Rogues:

Mentors And Apprentices:

Kittens And Queens:

([Sun] + ([Frost]

Last edited by Hopekit; September 28th, 2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:03 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: TattleClan

Name -Claypaw/Stormstar/Darkflight/Sorrelpaw
Age -7/36/48/10 moons
Gender - Male/Male/Male/Female
Rank - Greenhorn/Leader/Deputy/Heal Cat apprentice
Personality -He is very out going and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to murderers in his clan or cats that killed his clan members. He will protect any kits, elder, or anyone carrying kits, no matter what they did as long as they're apart of his clan, as he wishes to give everycat a chance. / He will fight everyone and anyone that challenges him, he cares more for the clan than his own life and wishes to die fighting. He is very patient and always calm until he is fighting. He does not take well to betrayers and would rather kill them then allow them to run away. / He is very reserved and private and rarely speaks unless by a higher up or an important question. He hates to fight and will prevent fighting unless truly necessary, he is an amazing hunter and is well respected among the clan. / She learns very quickly and tries to pry any sort of information from them so she can learn more, no matter the subject of what she is learning. She is very quiet and respects her higher ups and elders but at the same time she is very outgoing and talkative when not learning.
Appearance - https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto / https://previews.123rf.com/images/in...cats-tabby.jpg / https://cdn.petcarerx.com/LPPE/image...eeds-Small.jpg / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/63/98/b5/6...late-brown.jpg
Clan - Lightningclan/Flareclan/Silhouetteclan/Tattleclan
Other - Tattle/Quarrel
Questions - Should I put clans for them? Or are they going to be in different threads?

Last edited by Ant; September 16th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Name -Claypaw/Stormstar/Darkflight/Sorrelpaw
Age -7/36/48/10 moons
Gender - Male/Male/Male/Female
Rank - Greenhorn/Leader/Deputy/Heal Cat apprentice
Personality -He is very out going and will try to befriend anyone, he is very loyal and once you are his friend he will do anything to protect you even giving his life. He does not take well to murderers in his clan or cats that killed his clan members. He will protect any kits, elder, or anyone carrying kits, no matter what they did as long as they're apart of his clan, as he wishes to give everycat a chance. / He will fight everyone and anyone that challenges him, he cares more for the clan than his own life and wishes to die fighting. He is very patient and always calm until he is fighting. He does not take well to betrayers and would rather kill them then allow them to run away. / He is very reserved and private and rarely speaks unless by a higher up or an important question. He hates to fight and will prevent fighting unless truly necessary, he is an amazing hunter and is well respected among the clan. / She learns very quickly and tries to pry any sort of information from them so she can learn more, no matter the subject of what she is learning. She is very quiet and respects her higher ups and elders but at the same time she is very outgoing and talkative when not learning.
Appearance - https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...t-quality=auto / https://previews.123rf.com/images/in...cats-tabby.jpg / https://cdn.petcarerx.com/LPPE/image...eeds-Small.jpg / https://i.pinimg.com/736x/63/98/b5/6...late-brown.jpg
Other - Tattle/Quarrel
Questions - Should I put clans for them? Or are they going to be in different threads?
Oh sorry! Forgot to add the Clan part. Please do add that; also, the clans will be in the same thread unless it gets too messy. If so, I'll make separate threads and the roleplay will continue from there.

And before I accept I needa see the Clans so sorry XD
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

@Hopekit
My Forms:

Name-BrokenTooth
Age-died when he was 49 moons
Gender-male
Rank-weeping forest cat..? The evil one..?
Personality-merciless,cold,aggressive,a LARGE tom, flirty, easy to snap,stubborn, I think you get the point here
Appearance-BrokenTooth
Clan-Weeping forest kitty
Other-Man my brother is such a tattle tail we get into quarrels ALL the time
Questions-nurp

Name-Maplestar
Age-30 moons
Gender-male
Rank-Leader
Personality-loves to joke around,responsible, brave,will give his life(s) for his clan, smart/clever, never wishes harm,only tries to help, but when another clan messes with his clan he gets aggressive.
Appearance-Maplestar
Clan-Lightning Clan
Other-I wonder how many tattle clan cats will get into quarrels with everycat else.
Questions- sooo..he is open for a mate

Name-Sun (Songwhisker)
Age-17 moons
Gender-female
Rank-Kittypet soon to be a queen
Personality-ALOT LIKE DAISY FROM THE HORSEPLACE// Caring, loves to help,worrys ALOT,can get annoying,fails at almost everything else that hasn't got to do with nursing
Appearance-Sun
Clan-soon to be blossom clan?
Other- look at the top two other sections plez
Questions- sooo can she be like daisy? Just be a queen like..forever? She can make da kits for blossom clan!!

Name-Frost (Frostkit/paw/heart)
Age-5 moons
Gender-male
Rank-kittypet (kit)
Personality-TRBd
Appearance-Sun's Son
Clan-Blossomclan
Other- he is the only surviving kit from Suns litter (unless someone makes cats that can be his siblings)
Questions-nurn

Last edited by Shadow; September 16th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@Hopekit
My Forms:

Name-BrokenTooth
Age-died when he was 49 moons
Gender-male
Rank-weeping forest cat..? The evil one..?
Personality-merciless,cold,aggressive,a LARGE tom, flirty, easy to snap,stubborn, I think you get the point here
Appearance-http://t06.deviantart.net/9lQZBN4K5Hca4-LpEdPY_oa4m4Q=/fit-in/700x350/filters:fixed_height(100,100)rigin()/pre01/19cc/th/pre/i/2015/350/1/0/23623_by_yowico-d9kcnbu.png
Clan-Weeping forest kitty
Other-Man my brother is such a tattle tail we get into quarrels ALL the time
Questions-nurp

Name-Maplestar
Age-30 moons
Gender-male
Rank-Leader
Personality-loves to joke around,responsible, brave,will give his life(s) for his clan, smart/clever, never wishes harm,only tries to help, but when another clan messes with his clan he gets aggressive.
Appearance-https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...rrior-cats.jpg
Clan-Lightning Clan
Other-I wonder how many tattle clan cats will get into quarrels with everycat else.
Questions- sooo..he is open for a mate

Name-Sun (Songwhisker)
Age-17 moons
Gender-female
Rank-Kittypet soon to be a queen
Personality-ALOT LIKE DAISY FROM THE HORSEPLACE// Caring, loves to help,worrys ALOT,can get annoying,fails at almost everything else that hasn't got to do with nursing
Appearance-http://img14.deviantart.net/2a01/i/2...wz-datmwxk.jpg
Clan-soon to be blossom clan?
Other- look at the top two other sections plez
Questions- sooo can she be like daisy? Just be a queen like..forever? She can make da kits for blossom clan!!

Name-Frost (Frostkit/paw/heart)
Age-5 moons
Gender-male
Rank-loner (kit)
Personality-TRBd
Appearance-https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5e/4c/eb/5...awing-tips.jpg
Clan-Blossomclan
Other- he is the only surviving kit from Suns litter (unless someone makes cats that can be his siblings)
Questions-nurn

All of your cats are accepted besides Maplestar. Since Ant applied for leader as well, though I forgot to add 'Clan' to the form, I don't know which clan leader their cat is.. So I have to wait for an answer before I can accept Maple.

Brokentooth can be the evil one

Yas
Da Daisy Is back Wit A Name Change

Last edited by Hopekit; September 16th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
All of your cats are accepted besides Maplestar. Since Ant applied for leader as well, though I forgot to add 'Clan' to the form, I don't know which clan leader his cat is.. So I have to wait for an answer before I can accept Maple.

Brokentooth can be the evil one

Yas
Da Daisy Is back Wit A Name Change
Okie dokie. I'll wait till @Ant *coughcough* tells us which clan. And danx!!

And YAAAAY SUN/DAISY GOOOOO)

Also XD I messed up on frosts form he is suppost to be a kittypet since he is suns kit DX sowwy

Last edited by Shadow; September 16th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:11 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Name -Nighthowl/Marblemoon
Age -38/34 Moons
Gender - Male/Female
Rank - Warrior/Deputy
Personality -Nighthowl is a fair yet stern warrior. He likes to get things done, and will sacrafice anything for the good of the groupmates. He may take a while to come to a conclusion, but they are typically sensible. This tom is a very serious leader, and can be a little boring to socialize with, but nevertheless, he has a kind heart. This powerful tom hopes to keep his Clan, to the best of his abilities, safe through hard times, though his fears can sometime sometimes get the best of him.
Marblemoon is a sensible warrior. She is very determined to serve her clan, and isn't relaxed about duties. Although she can be a magnet for danger, she has her heart in the right place. She cares a lot for her fellow clanmates and would die to protect any of them. Marblemoon doesn't always count herself as a cat that is easy to get close to, but once she cares strongly for another cat, she would do anything for them.
Appearance - Him Her
Clan - Lightningclan/Flareclan
Other - Tattle tail and Quarrel leaf
Questions - Nope

Last edited by Undercover; September 17th, 2017 at 07:23 AM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 05:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name - Thornstar
Age - 34 Moons
Gender - Male
Rank - Leader
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Dark brown tabby with white 'socks' and lime green eyes
Other - Nuh
Questions - None
Clan - BlazeClan

Name - Leaping Fox
Age - 22 Moons
Gender - Non - Binary
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Russet with amber eyes
Other - Quarrel
Questions - Nope
Clan - BlazeClan

Name - Glowing Moon
Age - 12 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Greenhorn
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Silvery gray with pale blue eyes
Other - Tattle
Questions - Nuh
Clan - LightningClan

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 16th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

This is a WIP

Form:
Name - Feather Fall
Age - 26 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - Feather Fall may be kind on the outside, but on the inside, she is the complete opposite. She has a history of being an excellent Heal Cat, having the expertise of fixing almost any kind of injury with minimal issues. She is firm, hard-headed, a perfectionist, and, of course, a true leader in the event of a serious situation. But, if she doesn't need that side of her, she seems much different. With a kind and gentle nature, she tends to make friends easily. She has sharp eyes - sensing almost anything emotionally wrong. She also has a tendency to be curious, the only thing suppressing it to be exploring the topic she is interested in. Not only that, she is adventurous, which can sometimes lead her away from her Heal Cat duties.
Appearance - Feather Fall looks quite simple from the start, but I'm going to be a little complex with this. Her base coat is a simple, pure white, but blakented on the top of her head, back, flanks, and tail by a lovely cream. Her claws are a deep charcoal black while her nose contrasts with a rosy pink. Her eyes are a riveting blue; it's as if they can see right through you. Her ears are slightly large and well-rounded to a fine, but subtle, point. If you look closely, her tail is slightly longer than usual. Finally, her frame is average-sized with an added foundation of small paws. She is lean and only slightly built mostly because she is a Heal Cat, after all.
Other - Tattle/Quarrel
Questions - Naw
Clan: LightningClan

Last edited by Blue Jay; September 17th, 2017 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Fixed Mistakes.
Old September 16th, 2017, 09:13 PM

Like so many cat forms

I'mma make my own before accepting them, sorry if your cat doesn't get the rank.

Name - Leaf Shine | Shining Star | Bark Flare
Age - 21 Moons | 39 Moons | 28 Moons
Gender - Female | Female | Female
Rank - Heal Cat | Warrior | Leader
Personality - Lazy..
Appearance - [Leaf] | [Star] [Bark]
Other - Quarrel, Tattle
Questions: Blaahhhh :3
Clan: SilhouetteClan | LightningClan | TattleClan

Ok! To the Accepting Stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

Name - Thornstar
Age - 34 Moons
Gender - Male
Rank - Leader
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Dark brown tabby with white 'socks' and lime green eyes
Other - Nuh
Questions - None
Clan - BlazeClan

Name - Leaping Fox
Age - 22 Moons
Gender - Non - Binary
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Russet with amber eyes
Other - Quarrel
Questions - Nope
Clan - BlazeClan

Name - Glowing Moon
Age - 12 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Greenhorn
Personality - TBRP
Appearance - Silvery gray with pale blue eyes
Other - Tattle
Questions - Nuh
Clan - LightningClan
Accepted! Besides Thornstar. I needa wait for Ant's answer, And His Name would be Thorn Star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Name -Nighthowl/Marblemoon
Age -38/34 Moons
Gender - Male/Female
Rank - Warrior/Deputy
Personality -Nighthowl is a fair yet stern leader. He likes to get things done, and will sacrafice anything for the good of the clan. He may take a while to come to a conclusion, but they are typically sensible. This tom is a very serious warrior, and can be a little boring to socialize with, but nevertheless, he has a kind heart. This powerful tom hopes to keep his clan, to the best of his abilities, safe through hard times, though his fears can sometime sometimes get the best of him.
Marblemoon is a sensible warrior. She is very determined to serve her clan, and isn't relaxed about duties. Although she can be a magnet for danger, she has her heart in the right place. She cares a lot for her fellow clanmates and would die to protect any of them. Marblemoon doesn't always count herself as a cat that is easy to get close to, but once she cares strongly for another cat, she would do anything for them.
Appearance - Him Her
Clan - Lightningclan/Flareclan
Other - Tattle tail and Quarrel leaf
Questions: Nope
Accepted! By the way; the clans refer to their clanmates as groupmates. Sorry for not clearing that up XD
Thanks for applying

Quote:
Originally Posted by 385990;Blue Jay
This is a WIP

Form:
Name - Featherfall
Age - 26 Moons
Gender - Female
Rank - Heal Cat
Personality - Featherfall may be kind on the outside, but on the inside, she is the complete opposite. She has a history of being an excellent Heal Cat, having the expertise of fixing almost any kind of injury with minimal issues. She is firm, hard-headed, a perfectionist, and, of course, a true leader in the event of a serious situation. But, if she doesn't need that side of her, she seems much different. With a kind and gentle nature, she tends to make friends easily. She has sharp eyes - sensing almost anything emotionally wro
Appearance - WIP
Other - Tattle/Quarrel
Questions - Naw
Clan: SilhouetteClan
I will accept Featherfall, but her name would be Feather Fall and sorry, but she can't have Silhouette's heal cat. If you would like to change her clan, I'm fine with that as long as I know. Also, I feel like her personality is lacking development as for about like a quarter of her personality you were simply describing her wellness as a heal cat instead of her personality. Also, for a while you were talking about her eyes and senses, which I'm afraid is irrelevant to her personality.
If you could supply me with her appearance soon, I'd be grateful. Thanks!

Last edited by Hopekit; September 16th, 2017 at 09:31 PM.