Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:18 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:54 AM

Old September 28th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Jaykit~Mintkit~Blossomkit need mentors! Joinnnn

Jaykit:Hello, Jaykit in Thunderclan needs a mentor. Jaykit is a exited kit with a golden heart. She can be rough sometimes, but she is mostly nice. She always has open ears to listen to others.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/c339/f...an-d8lmocv.png
This is what she looks like.

MintkitMint kit is a cute white she cat with big blue eyes and black paws. She is very reasonable and sweet.

Blossomkit:Blossomkit is very....welll.... nosy and gets herself into bad situations.
Name:
Age"
Personality:
Appearence:
Why do you want to be a mentor?:
Other:
Questions:

Thanks for applying, see you soonQ

Jaykit-Falconstrike

Mintkit- Redeather

Blossomkit- Tigerdawn

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; October 19th, 2017 at 05:00 PM.
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Jaykit needs a mentor

Oi!
I have a cat In TC named Tigerdawn, she just got done mentoring Cherrypaw, but she can Mentor Jaykit if you'd like!

Character Site

Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:23 PM
current mood: ice cream

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Falconstrike
Personality: Falconstrike is cool and intelligent. She can be very formal and likes rules, though she will occasionally have a little fun. She is very polite and often keeps her real opinions and feelings to herself. Falconstrike is the cat to go to if you need help or advice, as she is quite wise despite her young age. She is inexperienced in matters of love, though. She is loyal to her clan only, and is wary of cats from other clans, though she wouldn't ever let them see how she felt. Falconstrike loves kits and will often play with them, especially if their mother is busy. As a mentor, she'd be patient and tolerant, but she'd enforce rules and fairness.
Appearance: brown striped tabby
Why do you want to be a mentor?: Falconstrike is a relatively new warrior, but she is an excellent hunter and a good fighter. She has a good temperament for the job and is good with younger cats.
Other:
Questions:

-I got cat class and I got cat style-
-runnin' down a dream-
-well I love a rainy night-
Old October 3rd, 2017, 10:37 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Name: Redfeather
Personality: To be Added, Being Worked On!

Appearance:
References :
[1] [2] [3]
Description: To be added!

Why do you want to be a mentor?: Well, Redfeather wants to become a mentor because she wants to feel what it's like to teach somecat and help them grow to help their clan. She also doesn't have very friends (she keeps to the shadows, doesn't talk often) so she wants a companion she can trust to be there for her, whether it be during training or otherwise. Redfeather believes if she becomes a mentor, she can truly help her clan instead of hide away in the darkness of the forest, and she can have a possibly have a true friend for once. She might become heartbroken when she becomes a warrior (Jaykit becomes a warrior) but will still try to keep their connection consistence if they grow a bond.
Other: She has never been a mentor, therefore lacking experience. I do not expect for you to believe she is a highly-experienced expert in mentoring, but saying so I would like to add she is not bad at mentoring either. Hence, I would like to provide a thank you and gratitude for allowing Redfeather to be a possible candidate for one of ThunderClan's kit's mentors. I would like my appreciation to be known to you. Any time you're bored or want to roleplay, simply ask me. I'm always open, I'm one of those really unpopular people who get 2-3 posts a week in reply to their posts.
Questions: I would like to ask you "How are you?" but it is currently irrelevant... However, a relevant question might be if there is an age range set up for the age of Jaykit's mentor, as I may change Redfeather's age if it does not meet the appropriate standards. I also do not know if this is required, hence it is not in the form, but I may provide it if it gives you a whiff of a feeling or sense of how I roleplay to see if it is comfortable for you.

Last edited by Hopekit; October 3rd, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Name: Redfeather
Personality: To be Added, Being Worked On!

Appearance:
References :
[1] [2] [3]
Description: To be added!

Why do you want to be a mentor?: Well, Redfeather wants to become a mentor because she wants to feel what it's like to teach somecat and help them grow to help their clan. She also doesn't have very friends (she keeps to the shadows, doesn't talk often) so she wants a companion she can trust to be there for her, whether it be during training or otherwise. Redfeather believes if she becomes a mentor, she can truly help her clan instead of hide away in the darkness of the forest, and she can have a possibly have a true friend for once. She might become heartbroken when she becomes a warrior (Jaykit becomes a warrior) but will still try to keep their connection consistence if they grow a bond.
Other: She has never been a mentor, therefore lacking experience. I do not expect for you to believe she is a highly-experienced expert in mentoring, but saying so I would like to add she is not bad at mentoring either. Hence, I would like to provide a thank you and gratitude for allowing Redfeather to be a possible candidate for one of ThunderClan's kit's mentors. I would like my appreciation to be known to you. Any time you're bored or want to roleplay, simply ask me. I'm always open, I'm one of those really unpopular people who get 2-3 posts a week in reply to their posts.
Questions: I would like to ask you "How are you?" but it is currently irrelevant... However, a relevant question might be if there is an age range set up for the age of Jaykit's mentor, as I may change Redfeather's age if it does not meet the appropriate standards. I also do not know if this is required, hence it is not in the form, but I may provide it if it gives you a whiff of a feeling or sense of how I roleplay to see if it is comfortable for you.
I also forgot to say, Do you want to train my other kit, Mintkit in TC ^^ She is very out going and understanding.

Quote:
Name: Falconstrike
Personality: Falconstrike is cool and intelligent. She can be very formal and likes rules, though she will occasionally have a little fun. She is very polite and often keeps her real opinions and feelings to herself. Falconstrike is the cat to go to if you need help or advice, as she is quite wise despite her young age. She is inexperienced in matters of love, though. She is loyal to her clan only, and is wary of cats from other clans, though she wouldn't ever let them see how she felt. Falconstrike loves kits and will often play with them, especially if their mother is busy. As a mentor, she'd be patient and tolerant, but she'd enforce rules and fairness.
Appearance: brown striped tabby
Why do you want to be a mentor?: Falconstrike is a relatively new warrior, but she is an excellent hunter and a good fighter. She has a good temperament for the job and is good with younger cats.
Other:
Questions:
Accepted, Thank you nightbriar^^ I will post his request in the TC requests!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; October 15th, 2017 at 05:46 AM.
Old October 16th, 2017, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
I also forgot to say, Do you want to train my other kit, Mintkit in TC ^^ She is very out going and understanding.

Accepted, Thank you nightbriar^^ I will post his request in the TC requests!
Sure
Old October 19th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Oi!
I have a cat In TC named Tigerdawn, she just got done mentoring Cherrypaw, but she can Mentor Jaykit if you'd like!
You can be the mentor to Blossomkit ^^

Old October 20th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Okay!

Character Site