Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Monthly Kudos

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old October 2nd, 2017, 10:52 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Character of the Month (October 2017)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period. At the end of the month, the winner will be randomly selected.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar, Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze.
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

The current COTM is Kiwituft.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:

wolfhive
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:53 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Character of the Month (October 2017)

Character Name: Moonpaw
Character Faction: WindClan
Reason for Nominating this Character: For starters, Moonpaw has been through a ton in her life. Her Mom is dead, and she was recently a part of an attack, but somehow she is still one of the most cheerful characters I've seen. Moonpaw greets everyone with a smile. She's so kind, and is roleplayed in a way that is consistent, but the smaller changes that are made along the way can still be seen. Her emotions are so clear and I can really see the thought that was put into her, and she is one of the most beautiful characters.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 4th, 2017, 11:02 AM

My Mood: Dead

Character Name
Stephanotis
Character Faction
Dusk Syndicate
Reason for nominating this character
I've only been roleplaying with Stephanotis for about a month but so far I absolutely love their character! They're so dynamic and have such a unique personality, that's bad hidden under a screen of good. I've never seen such a character with so many interesting traits before, and I think they totally deserve the award because they have such a strange but non-fickle personality.
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:27 AM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Character Name : Obsidiansky @Lonestar23
Character Faction : WindClan
Reason for nominating this character : This character is so well developed and so are his relationships with other characters. I have become obsessed with this character through out Obsidiansky and Sagewhisker's role plays. The ways he reacts to certain things makes me laugh every time and I just love how awkward he can be. Lone Ranger portrays him beautifully and I just can not get enough of this beautiful character.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old October 10th, 2017, 08:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Character name
Ivorykit
Clan
Shadowclan
Reason why
They are pure adorable and worth bowing too...
Uhh....There username starts with a U
Umm...@Universe or something @Undercover yes! Undercover they deserve bowing to.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 14th, 2017, 09:03 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic

character name
stagskip @cherry
character faction
shadowclan
reason for nominating this character
i have been blessed enough to roleplay with him (not much but still) and oh my god he is just phhjbhbhv
he is so well written and has an amazing and ultra precious personality, and needs all the protection squads. he is just too pure and kind and amazing for anyone. not to mention hes kinda gay, which is always a plus one in my book. to sum it up, he is all around amazing to roleplay with and just amazing in general.
Old October 21st, 2017, 05:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Character Name: Rosebelly
Character Faction: Thunderclan
Reason for nominating this character: Rosebelly is not only a brave warrior who clearly cares a great deal for her clanmates, her apprentices, and her friends, but she is also continuously upbeat and refuses to let herself get emotionally beaten down. Also, I love the way Role has written and incorporates her backstory in a way that is subtle, but meaningful.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

|: Character Name :|
Thistlepaw ( @Charmer )
|: Character Faction :|
WindClan
|: Reason for Nomination :|
To explain why I'm nominating Thistlepaw, you really need to read over the roleplays I've done with him and Ambercloud- though I can try to explain it best I can.
On the outside, this tiny little tom is snappy, rude, and sarcastic, but if you get close to him, Thistlepaw is eager to learn and overall adorable. His sarcasm can be hilarious at times and he's a bit of a troublemaker. It's really quite amazing how he can touch my heart like he does. Thistle establishes a relationship and then is constantly jumping into danger to save the cat's life. He also blames himself a lot, not believing that it was someone else's fault. I would say more but agh I just can't I love him so much
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Character Name; Mistytuft @Myik
Character Faction; Shadowclan
Reason for nominating this character [required];
Mistytuft comes from the fuzz family, which kinda gives. Sort of indication that this cat will be sexist and against all homosexuals. No offence to the FUZZ family. Anyways misty despite being sister to one of the most cruel and condescending cats of shadowclan she is remarkably sweet. As seen in our roleplay with onionpaw and misty. She is a good character and simply well rounded and roleplayed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord