Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old October 16th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Sooo ... are ALL cats winged cats ?
Or just the leader Dragonstar and some other cats, like her sisters ?
oh right,you can chose to have wings and you can powerplay or not your choice
but all cats that have wings will need training in basics of skyhunting which dragonstar will teach.

Quote:
Sooo ... are ALL cats winged cats ?
Or just the leader Dragonstar and some other cats, like her sisters ?
oh and i see you have read the boi
and check out the alum dragon terr its dragonclan terr!

Last edited by BEAR.; October 16th, 2017 at 05:39 PM. Reason: double post merge
Old October 16th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Dragon of fire

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

the rp will start tomorrow lets hope dragonstar finds clanmates
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:35 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Alright, I don't know if the roleplay is still going to happen, but here's an oc :

name : Magpiepaw
looks : Overall black pelt with specks of white fur on her chest and belly and front paws, and on top of her nose. Green eyes. Rather long fur. Middle lenght wings.
likes : Hunting, Fighting, Playing, Wiining things. Learning things.
dislikes : Fishing, Losing things, Injustice, Being alone.
mate : none for the moment
kits : none for the moment
littermate : haven't decided if she has any yet.
personality : Quite shy at times, but a real blabbermouth usually, really anxious and kinda paranoid, doesn't believe in herself that much. Trying to stay positive in spite of anxiety. Brave. Follows the rules.Has a good dose of empathy.
enemys : none for the moment
Old October 17th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Dragon of fire

alright im starting the rp
name:dragonstar
looks: pure black shecat yellow-amber eyes and large wings that blend into pelt
dislike:disloyaly,
mate:none
kits:none
littermates:embersong,fireflower
personality:tester,kind,loyal,distant
enemys:greenvine(long story)

now all cats joining the clan will need to be found by leader or other cat in clan

dragonstar wakes from the midnight tree after the night at the mooncaver
she flew down on the soft moss covering the large root of the tree. she knew where to set camp she heading west towards the mountains. she sea a flash of black and white she follow it finding a black and white cat with wings 'who are you?' dragonstar asks.
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Dragon of fire

ok starting the rp now
the only thing i dont have in my boi is enemys :greenvine

dragonstar wakes in the midnight tree the day after the trip to the mooncaver.
she knows a great spot for camp as she flies west she sea a flash of black she follow it and finds a black and white cat with wings 'who are you?' dragonstar asks.
Old October 18th, 2017, 03:44 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
ok starting the rp now
the only thing i dont have in my boi is enemys :greenvine

dragonstar wakes in the midnight tree the day after the trip to the mooncaver.
she knows a great spot for camp as she flies west she sea a flash of black she follow it and finds a black and white cat with wings 'who are you?' dragonstar asks.
Magpiepaw was trotting in the fields of this new remote place she had just discovered. "Finally !" She thought. "Someplace I wont be judged, mocked or pushed around because of my wings !"
Her relief was short-lived, however, as she heard a sound coming from above, and a soft thud as someting landed on the ground.
"Who are you ?" A voice asked.
She froze, and tried to hide her wings as well as she could, before turning around, her whole body practically trembling with apprehension.
Her trembling came to a stop when she saw the black she-cat, her amber eyes looking at her questioningly, waiting for a response. And ... were those wings ?!
After a while, Magpiepaw found her own voice again.
"Hum ... Hi ? My name's Magpiepaw ... so, who are you ? And ... am I dreaming or do you have wings too ? ..." She asked, trying not to stare too long at the strange new cat's wings, remembering how unnerved the other wingless cats' staring used to make her feel.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Magpiepaw was trotting in the fields of this new remote place she had just discovered. "Finally !" She thought. "Someplace I wont be judged, mocked or pushed around because of my wings !"
Her relief was short-lived, however, as she heard a sound coming from above, and a soft thud as someting landed on the ground.
"Who are you ?" A voice asked.
She froze, and tried to hide her wings as well as she could, before turning around, her whole body practically trembling with apprehension.
Her trembling came to a stop when she saw the black she-cat, her amber eyes looking at her questioningly, waiting for a response. And ... were those wings ?!
After a while, Magpiepaw found her own voice again.
"Hum ... Hi ? My name's Magpiepaw ... so, who are you ? And ... am I dreaming or do you have wings too ? ..." She asked, trying not to stare too long at the strange new cat's wings, remembering how unnerved the other wingless cats' staring used to make her feel.

'im dragonstar leader of dragonclan...er well wii be as soon as i find cats to join.i see im not the only one with wings around here. oh im warning you i deadly cat is wondering around here.."dragonstar says carefully "magpiepaws your name right?sounds like a clan name but what do i know...wood you like to come to my camp its not far?" dragonstar askes looking at her paws its her first time asking anyone to join her she hates being rude. before anything can happen dragonstar hears a rustle in the leaves and a small mouse pops out she quickly pounces on it killing it.she looks at the neverous shecat besides her and says'sorry havent eaten all day" and gives a little laugh.
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:

'im dragonstar leader of dragonclan...er well wii be as soon as i find cats to join.i see im not the only one with wings around here. oh im warning you i deadly cat is wondering around here.."dragonstar says carefully "magpiepaws your name right?sounds like a clan name but what do i know...wood you like to come to my camp its not far?" dragonstar askes looking at her paws its her first time asking anyone to join her she hates being rude. before anything can happen dragonstar hears a rustle in the leaves and a small mouse pops out she quickly pounces on it killing it.she looks at the neverous shecat besides her and says'sorry havent eaten all day" and gives a little laugh.
"A clan leader ?!" Was Magpiepaw's initial thought. She looked the other she-cat up and down. Well, it looked like she could be a leader ...
At the mention of a deadly cat, Magpiepaw got even more nervous. What had she gotten herself in ? Her clanmates may have been jerks, but at least she had protection ! She wasn't fully trained, she could maybe take one cat down, if she was really, really lucky and they were really weak.
"... would you like to come to my camp, it's not far ?" Is the next thing her confused brain registered. She quickly decided on her answer, given the situation she was currently in, but jumped in surprise when the leaves of a bush nearby rustled. Was this the deadly cat ?! Had it come for her ? She knew leaving her Clan had been a very bad idea ! Tense, she watched as Dragonstar leapt on whatever had been hiding in there, which turned out to be ... a mouse. A defenseless, harmless, mouse.
"Sorry, haven't eaten all day." The Clan Leader said, and Magpiepaw found herself laughing with her, her fur coming back down, as well as her stress levels.
"I understand, I'm a little hungry myself ... and about that ... you said your camp wasn't far right ? Because I'd love to go see it ... maybe even, live in it. If you'd want ? ..." She couldn't think of a reason why such a skilled cat would want her to be part of her Clan, but nevertheless she still tried her luck. She didn't want to spend her days on her lonesome, the life of a loner just wasn't for her. She hated solitude in the long run.
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
"A clan leader ?!" Was Magpiepaw's initial thought. She looked the other she-cat up and down. Well, it looked like she could be a leader ...
At the mention of a deadly cat, Magpiepaw got even more nervous. What had she gotten herself in ? Her clanmates may have been jerks, but at least she had protection ! She wasn't fully trained, she could maybe take one cat down, if she was really, really lucky and they were really weak.
"... would you like to come to my camp, it's not far ?" Is the next thing her confused brain registered. She quickly decided on her answer, given the situation she was currently in, but jumped in surprise when the leaves of a bush nearby rustled. Was this the deadly cat ?! Had it come for her ? She knew leaving her Clan had been a very bad idea ! Tense, she watched as Dragonstar leapt on whatever had been hiding in there, which turned out to be ... a mouse. A defenseless, harmless, mouse.
"Sorry, haven't eaten all day." The Clan Leader said, and Magpiepaw found herself laughing with her, her fur coming back down, as well as her stress levels.
"I understand, I'm a little hungry myself ... and about that ... you said your camp wasn't far right ? Because I'd love to go see it ... maybe even, live in it. If you'd want ? ..." She couldn't think of a reason why such a skilled cat would want her to be part of her Clan, but nevertheless she still tried her luck. She didn't want to spend her days on her lonesome, the life of a loner just wasn't for her. She hated solitude in the long run.
'well again im trying i have no clanmates yet you may join if you'd like i can teach you how to hunt in the great blue sky taking birds right out of the sky ' dragonstar said looking at magpiepaw.'wood you like to share the mouse the prey around here acts like they never seen hunter before and a can tell you about the cat i was talking about" dragonstar says calmly settleing down in the roots of a tree.
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:33 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:

'well again im trying i have no clanmates yet you may join if you'd like i can teach you how to hunt in the great blue sky taking birds right out of the sky ' dragonstar said looking at magpiepaw.'wood you like to share the mouse the prey around here acts like they never seen hunter before and a can tell you about the cat i was talking about" dragonstar says calmly settleing down in the roots of a tree.
The prospect of furthering her training she had paused after leaving her clan, and to finally put her wings to good use, seemed appealing to the young she-cat. But she was a little scared she would disappoint the Clan leader with her poor flying skills, having barely learned how to use them.
Her eyes gleamed and her stomach gave an embarassing rumbling sound for the whole forest to hear when the other molly offered to share her mouse, but she quickly got back on her paws, and slowly approached the tree where Dragonstar had settled down.
"Yes." She started. "I would appreciate a bite or two out of that mouse, as well as some information on that cat."